Karasuno's Masked Manager Boo...

By Skully134

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... More

๐“„ฟ Chapter 1 ๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 2๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 3๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 4๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 5๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 6๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 7๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 8๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 10๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 11๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 12๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 13๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 14๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 15๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 16๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 17๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 18๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 19๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 20๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 21๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 22๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 23๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 24๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 25๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 26๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 27๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 28๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 29๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 30๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 31๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 32๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 33๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 34๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 35๐“„ฟ
Karasuno's Masked Manager Book 2
3rd year anniversary preparations
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Author's Note
A/N: wattpads current situation
Happy Birthday Kageyama
โ†Christmas Special 2020โ†
Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years
Happy Birthday Asahi!
Happy Birthday Kiyoko

๐“„ฟChapter 9๐“„ฟ

25.6K 1.1K 794
By Skully134

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"Oh, you're back Oikawa. How's your leg?" The coach asked as Kageyama stared at the Aoba Jousai setter. Oikawa had looked at his coach as he put his fingers together.

"A-okay! I can get back to regular practice. It was just a light sprain." Oikawa said with a closed eye smile.

"Sheesh. You should be more careful. We demanded that they play Kageyama, you know. It'd be really cheap of us if we didn't play our own starting setter." The coach said.

"I apologize." Oikawa said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't push yourself Oikawa!" Some girls cheered as Oikawa waved at them which made them squeal. Just then [Y/N] had walked into the gym as he froze when his eyes met with Oikawa's eyes.

⚝──⭒─🏐─⭒──⚝

"Do you have any idea who the upperclassmen that bothered [Y/N] is?" Daichi asked Yuna as she leaned against a wall.

"I have a hunch it's Tooru Oikawa. According to some of the students he would tease and flirt with [Y/N]. But I think theres more to it then just teasing and flirting." Yuna said as she looked at Daichi.

"Did [Y/N] say anything about what happened on the rooftop of the day of, you know." Daichi asked before Yuna nodded.

"According to [Y/N], he said there was an upperclassmen of his on the roof too. He didn't expect him to be up there but that upperclassmen was taunting [Y/N]." Yuna said as her smile turned into a frown.

"T-taunting?" Daichi asked in shock. How can someone do such a thing Daichi thought to himself.

"Yes. Apparently that upperclassmen was telling [Y/N] he wasn't going to jump and was only doing it for the attention. Despite [Y/N] not having much friends in junior high, he was still well known around the school. People knew him because of the mask he wore and the fact he didn't speak." Yuna said as Daichi took everything in.

"So your guess is that Oikawa was on the roof before [Y/N] was and when he saw [Y/N] was going to jump, he thought it was him faking it for more attention?" Daichi asked as Yuna nodded.

"What makes him more suspicious is that the teasing and flirting stopped after that day. Plus it was as if the two never spoke to each other before after the incident." Yuna finished as Daichi closed his eyes.

"Also, I know you guys are going to Aoba Jousai high for a match. Please, don't let that asshole Oikawa say a single word to [Y/N]. And even if he does, tell [Y/N] to call me so I could pick him up. I'm not going to let that idiot hurt my little brother again." Yuna said as Daichi smiled.

"I promise! I won't let anyone hurt [Y/N]!" Daichi said as Yuna smiled.

"I knew I could count on you Daichi!"

⚝──⭒─🏐─⭒──⚝

"[Y/N]." Daichi said sternly as [Y/N] looked at Daichi and walked up to him.

"Did Oikawa do anything to you?" Daichi asked as [Y/N] froze. The masked boy looked at up at the captain and nodded his head before Daichi let out a frustrated sigh.

"Alright. [Y/N], I'm sending you home for the day. You can call Yuna to come and pick you." Daichi said as [Y/N] tilted his head in confusion. Daichi noticed this and pulled [Y/N] towards him.

"You've done a lot for us already! The least I can do is give you some time for yourself." Daichi smiled as Hinata ran up to the two.

"We'll win this practice match just for you [Y/N] senpai!!" Hinata cheered as Kageyama nodded.

"We'll win [Y/N] senpai! Your hard work won't go to waste!" Kageyama said before he pointed to Kyoko. The two first years looked at the boy in confusion before Daichi laughed.

"I think he's trying to say you guys should win for Kyoko too. She's working just as hard as him." Daichi said as [Y/N] nodded before taking out his phone to text Yuna to pick him. After a few minutes she texted back and said she would be there in a little bit.

"Bye [Y/N] senpai!!" Hinata said as he hugged him. [Y/N] patted Hinata's head before Hinata let go.

"See you tomorrow [Y/N] senpai." Kageyama bowed as [Y/N] took this chance to pat Kageyama's head.

"Lucky! [Y/N]'s head pats are the best." Tanaka mumbled to Sugawara before [Y/N] turned to look at Tanaka. Tanaka felt a chill go down his spine as the masked boy walked towards him.

"Tanaka, are you jealous?." Sugawara said with a smug look on his face.

"H-hey [Y/N]!" Tanaka smiled expecting the masked boy to be angry with him. [Y/N] waved and pointed downwards. Tanaka knew the boy wanted him to stoop down a little. He was hesitant at first but did. Expecting a slap or something Tanaka closed his eyes waiting for the pain but only felt soft hands pat his head. After [Y/N] pulled his hand away, Tanaka raised back up with a smile on his face.

"Someone looks happy." Sugawara said with a grin as Tanaka blushed.

"H-hey! [Y/N]'s head pats are nice! Not like you would know anyways." Tanaka rolled his eyes.

"Mhm, sure." Sugawara smiled before he felt [Y/N] pull him down by his shirt and start to pat his head. Sugawara couldn't help but close his eyes. He felt at ease as the smaller male patted his head. [Y/N] phone started to ring before he stopped patting Sugawara's head to answer it.

"[N/N]. I'm almost there! Wait outside for, okay?" Yuna said before [Y/N] mumbled a mhm, making sure the others couldn't hear him. He hung up the phone and told everyone goodbye before walking to open the gym door only to feel a hand touch his as he placed it on the handle to open the door. He looked up for him to meet chocolate brown eyes.

"[Y/N]? Leaving already?" Oikawa asked as [Y/N] nodded. [Y/N] then pulled his hand away from the door and used the other door to walk out.

"Hey, wait up!" Oikawa called as he followed behind [Y/N]. The masked boy stopped and looked at Oikawa.

"I wanted to give you this." Oikawa said as he handed the boy a piece of paper. [Y/N] titled his head as Oikawa smiled at him.

"It's my number. Text me when you've decided. Okay?" Oikawa said. [Y/N] was reluctant at first, but nodded.

"See you around, [Y/N] chan!" Oikawa smiled with a wave before walking away.

'Yuna is going to be here soon. I should go out now.' [Y/N] thought to himself as he walked out Aoba Jousai.

"[N/N]!" Yuna called out to him as she pulled up in front of the school. [Y/N] opened the car door and sat inside of it before closing the door.

"So? What happened?" Yuna asked as [Y/N] shrugged. Yuna let out a sigh before she started to drive off. She gave [Y/N] a quick glance before putting her attention back onto the road.

'I know that Oikawa did talk to him since I told Daichi to make him text me to pick him up in case the asshat did speak to him. But [Y/N] looks like he's on one peace. I can only hope Oikawa didn't do anything to him because I know [Y/N] won't tell me if he did.' Yuna thought to herself as she stopped at a red light.

"W-when... a...am I g-going to... start my v-v-v-"

"Voice training?" Yuna asked the boy as he nodded.

"How about when we get home?" Yuna asked as [Y/N] gave her a thumbs up.

"Well get ready since it won't be easy! Ok [N/N]?" Yuna said as the light turned green. She started driving again as [Y/N] looked out the window.

"G-g..good luck c..c-crows."

Also, I've been planning on making a Haikyuu x Male reader one shot book (the cover is in the last chapter btw) but I wanna know if you guys would like that before I make it. So leave me your thoughts and opinions about be making a haikyuu one shot book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.3K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
28.6K 970 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
2.1K 82 28
WARNING: Smut (alittle bit) THIS IS A REWRITE! (this was originally the first book I wrote too) Female reader is Lily (aka Y/n) Lily wants to become...
307K 7.9K 32
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’Š-๐’”๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…" "๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…?, ...