To the End of the World

By marcellasue

[COMPLETED] I wasn't sure how people handle unexpected life twists. Situations like this, well, they aren't t... More

Flashback
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.1
Chapter 18.2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Final Epilogue

Chapter 25

375 21 4
By marcellasue

Yeji's POV

"YUNA! DON'T RUN!"

Yuna is running around in circles, she is really excited about this.

"I SAID DON'T RUN OR YOU MIGHT TRIP OVER!" and here's my girlfriend babysitting the baby that is much taller than her.

On the other side, ryujin and lia are not talking to each other. After the pillow fight, they started to be like that. And, I got the feeling that I know why..

Chaeryeong, yuna and lia are getting their orientations now on the safety precautions before they hit the different rides, after that, they started enjoying at the long water slides.

"You don't have to stay with me" Ryujin and I stayed back, she said she is not in the mood for swim, which is quite new because she likes swimming.

She is staring at lia who is enjoying jumping at the big air trampaulin.

"I'm not staying because of you, I don't feel like swimming either" I said.

Lie. I like to go enjoy with my girlfriend, but I don't want to leave her alone, she look all troubled. I know she needed someone to talk to.

"Hey, wanna have a drink?"

She look at me and nodded. We walk a little until we reached the mini bar stall near the sea where the girls are.

"2 beers please" The bartender open 2 bottle beers and handed it to me. I give 1 to ryujin who was leaning at the counter still staring at lia.

"Cheers" we cling each others bottle and drink.

"Ah ~ when the beer taste sweet, then you had a great day" I started

"But, if it taste bitter. You still need a lot to experience" ryujin said finishing the sentence.

I know what you all thinking, that saying goes for the coffee, not beers. But ryujin and I been drinking beers since we met.

"You did an awful job back there" I said "about hiding your emotions"

"Tss.." she shake her head and drink from her beer.

"I'm not saying it's a good thing, but you leave the person confused. Why didn't you tell her ryu?"

I turn to face her, she was still keeping her gaze at lia. I look back at the girls, they are playing and waiting in line for the speed boat. Lia wave at us, ryujin wave back and give lia a smile.

After that lia, chae and yuna off to enjoy. I turn to ryujin again, and saw her smile is all gone now.

"You're both hurting yourself and lia"

She turn to the counter and order another bottle, she put her lips together and whispered.

"I just can't tell her yeji, I don't want to hurt her"

"You know you're hurting her now by not telling her the truth"

"I know.." she clinch her fist and slam both of it on the table "I don't want her to know about it but at the same time, I can't stand lia hating on me, hurt because of me! I just can't tell her about it!"

"Why not?!"

"You already know the real reason"

"Because of your dad -"

"Stop. Don't bring that asshole's name"

"But until when ryu? Until when you are letting yourself be eaten by all of this?!"

"Until I can still keep those precious smile on her face!"

"But you're just hurting yourself more!"

"I can stand it yeji! I can damn stand it! As long as she is happy! As long as she still flash those eyes smiles! I don't care! I DON'T F*CKING CARE ABOUT MYSELF! SHE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVERYTHING ELSE! SO PLEASE!.. PLEASE JUST LEAVE THIS TO ME!"

Eyes are starting to draw in us.

"F*ck" ryujin let out a sigh and put her attention back to her beer.

"I'm sorry" she softly said "I'm sorry for shouting. It's just... just" she stop from talking and sigh again.

"Don't worry about it" I know she is really having a hard time, we rarely fight with each other but she always approach me first to apologize eventhough it's not her fault "Psh. That doesn't even made a scratch" I said and grin.

She look at me and started to laugh "Oh yeah? And you think your winning?"

I nodded and we started to laugh like drunks.

"Aigoo, look at this attention you got us!" I said.

I notice that the place started to be crowded. There aren't a lot of people here earlier.

"Attention on me. Just me. They're just checking on me" she said and smirk "You must probably feeling uncomfortable right now, sitting beside the coolest person in this park. Aigoo, look at those people, they are taking photos of me. Again"

"Your last name should be greedy" I said.

She laugh again and started to be goofy.

"You know, lia makes me feel at home.. Of course aside from you guys, but there is something about lia itself that make me feel like she is my home" she said "I probably sound like from american romantic movies"

I nodded. We look at each other and laugh.

This is all I can do for now, wake her up for a short time. She ask me to leave the situation to her and I respect that, I trust her. 

Ever since I met ryujin, she always keep her cool down, she's a calm kind of person. She likes to tease a lot and make fun but she can always manage everything. Her eyes displays nothing so you can't read her. You can't predict what is she thinking and what does she feel.

But today, today is different. This is the very first time I saw her real emotions, her eyes are sad and I can feel the hesitating feelings she have.

She is all hurting inside..

Yuna's POV

Today is sure to be a one of the best experience of my life! So this is waterpark! I've seen waterparks in photos but I didn't get the chance to try one, but today, I'm having the best day!

"Yuna, stop moving!"

"Oooh, mianhe chae unnie"

We are making sand castles! I'm so happy with the unnies I'm with! They don't spoil the fun, instead they supported me with things I wanted to do and try.

The sea made me reminisce the life I shared with ariel! huehue

"Chae unnie, do you remember when ryujin unnie dye my hair in red to make me feel like ariel?"

"Yeah! That was so funny! We take a lot of photos of you in the lake!" chaeryeong unnie said and laugh

When I started doing dance camp with ryujin unnie, I used to have lots of little mermaid stuffs and I wanted to be like ariel, so ryujin unnie dyed my hair during the camp because that's the only time I am free and no parents. The camp had this small lake for the activities, we sneeked at night to play at the lake. They took a lot of photos of me and that was my first dream come true. But of course, we got caught, all of us. Ryujin unnie take all the blame but she isn't mad or something, she is just having fun making my dad hate her more.

Now, this is another dream come true for me, enjoying happy times again with my unnies, and more specially with lia unnie.

"Lia unn - - No, no, no lia unnie, lia unnie" I rush to her side.

The sand castle that we are making started to stumble down because lia unnie keep on tapping it, her eyes are focus on the front. I look at it and she is looking at ryujin unnie.

"Lia unnie?"

"Yuna-ya" she said with a faint voice

"Hmmm?"

"Why do I feel like this?"

Her gaze is fixed on ryujin unnie who is talking with yeji unnie.

"Feel what unnie?"

"That ryujin is hiding something from me" she said and look at me.

I look at chaeryeong unnie but she is also looking away not meeting lia unnie's eyes.

I knew it. Lia unnie still doesn't know, that's why it's normal for her to suggest about waterparks when ryujin unnie came back from paris.

I was about to talk back but I stayed being quiet. I don't know what to say.

"Why do I feel that after finding her mom, she won't be coming back anymore?"

Chaeryeong unnie move to lia unnie's side and hold her hand.

"Ryujin is acting strange chae, she can't look me in the eyes and earlier she was saying sorry to me. Why is she saying sorry? For what reason? I don't understand"

I keep my head down and just stare at the sand.

I'm sorry lia unnie, I'm sorry if I can't tell you the truth, we are in no place to tell you that. I'm sorry..

Lia unnie shake her head and chuckle "No, no. I'm just probably be overthinking. Right? There's no way ryujin will do that" she said and stood up "I'm sorry for bringing up this nonesense topic chae, yuna"

"It's okay lia" chaeryeong unnie said and smile.

"Can I excuse myself? I just feel so dizzy at the moment"

"Are you okay unnie?"

"Yes, yes please don't mind me and just continue playing" she said and smile "I'll go back to our room first"

"Should I accompany you?"

"No chae, I'm okay. I promise. I just need to cool down and rest"

"I think it's because it's very hot unnie" I said. It's so sunny today, making the wind hot too. "You should take rest unnie"

"Yeah, I will. I'm sorry for leaving the both of you"

"No worries, just take a rest. Okay?" chaeryeong unnie said.

"Thank you. I'll see you later" lia unnie said and walk away.

"Lia unnie.." I murmured

"It's okay yuna, nothing worry about" chaeryeong unnie said while looking at lia unnie. I look at her but her face tell me she's worried about lia unnie. I'm worried about lia unnie too, I don't want her to be sad.

Ryujin unnie.. What are we going to do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 2.6K 31
🐰 𝘺𝘢𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘦 𝘧𝘧 🦊 Lee Chaeryeong's parents died in an accident. Thus, she's been living her whole life working to support her sister and g...
3.2K 472 59
Outside of the apartment, I'm just an ordinary intern at a white collar job. Just a woman who gets work done so I could get paid to provide for mysel...
11.1K 320 21
"I have something to tell you. I really like you a lot." If you know Day6's school trilogy then some of the happening's here is gonna be familiar for...
59.8K 2.2K 66
Shin Ryujin met a user online named "LightFury" that lives in Paris France,one day she went on a vacation in Paris with her family and sister Shin Yu...