Chapter 13

Lia's POV

The whole atmosphere in the car became quiet. Everyone is leaning on to something, I guess they were just as tired as me. All those running we had today did a pretty good job in draining my energy. I do exercising but I'm not really an athletic person, just pure academics. But, I still can't move on with my nails.

"I'm hungry ~" chaeryong said broking the silence between all of us. I'm so hungry too, and I really, really wanted to take a bath and change clothes.

"Yeji unnie, let's stop at some food stalls somewhere" yuna suggested and look outside "or maybe not" she said and closes the car's window. I look around outside and we are on a dark road with thick trees.

"I've found out earlier that there is a camp site nearby, would you like to stay for the night? If it's not behind your schedules" yeji said.

"A camp?" I ask.  I have never tried camping before! My mom told me it's just a waste of time and there is nothing to be learn in it.

"Well you really can't call it a camp because they serve rooms in cottages. It's more like a haven in the middle of the forest" yeji responded. Room's in cottages? Sounds good! I want to sleep in a comfortable bed tonight, my body is aching, I think I have been stretched out so much.

"Behind in schedules? Why? Are you in a hurry chaeryong unnie?" yuna ask.

"Lia and ryujin is" chaeryong responded and position herself to face us.

"Our graduation will be held next week, and lia wanted to attend it" ryujin said as she join the conversation.

"We will attend it" I said, emphasising the word "we" to ryujin. I mean, graduation is one of the best event in life! It means you're done with this shit and move on to another stage.

"That's what I said. We are attending it" ryujin said as she also emphasis the word we to yuna.

"Oooooh ~ lia unnie just made it simple, and now your changing decision, you always get your diploma online" Yuna teasingly said to ryujin and let out a short laugh. She turn her back on the front and faces me as I was sitted behind them.

"Lia unnie, I think I forgot to introduce myself. I'm yuna, shin yuna" and smile widely. I was observing her earlier, she's like a walking barbie, her height, her figure, her long legs and her small beautiful face. Chaeryong is right, she is a princess. So pretty, really really pretty.

"I heard so much about you" she added and wink at me.

"Really?" I ask. Because for all I know, it is really my first time to meet her and she just told me she knew a lot about me.

"Oh yes! from those pretty eye smile of yours to your small lips. I know so much more than that" she said and wiggle her eyebrows to ryujin. Chaeryeong was laughing and so does yeji. Okay, what's going on?

"Yah! Shin Yuna!" ryujin said that made yuna burst out laughing. Can anyone give me a head's up? I'm not really following now, actually.

"Waeeee? I just introduce my self" yuna said while pouting. Ryujin is not buying it so yuna try to put on cute faces.

"It's gross to see aunties trying to be cute " ryujin suddenly said.

"RYUJIN UNNIE! Did you just call me auntie?" Yuna ask while her arms being crossed.

"I did" Ryujin responded and laugh "auntie" she added.

"AGGGGH! UNNIEEEE" Yuna said. "Take it back!" she added. And now they are fighting with each other, they were just so sweet earlier, hugging and crying. Now, well, nevermind.