Chapter 50

Yeji's POV

When I arrived back at the hospital, ryujin's mom and some police officers are inside ryujin's room.

"Unnie"

"Yuna, what's the commotion?"

"They already caught the one who shot ryujin babe"

"We've managed to track him due to some witnesses. We trace him through all the cctv cameras installed on the shops near the road he traveled" the officer said

"Who is it?" ryujin mom's ask

The officers handed her an envelope. Inside is the mugshot photos of the man.

"Do you know him?"

Ryujin's mom shake her head.

"Yeji?"

I walk to her and she handed me the photos.

Son of a bitch!

"It's their soccer coach"

Chae and yuna gasp in surprise.

"Are you sure?" the officer ask.

"Yes"

This asshole. How could I forgot about this man!

"Shit"

The officers and ryujin's mom decided to talk outside the room.

"How do you know him babe?"

"Ryujin told me, she also send pictures of him asking to lookout for lia because that guy might attack"

Fuck! Ryujin's right! "He might attack lia. But, If he didn't, then he's going to go after me"

I'M GONNA SHRED THAT MAN TO PIECES!

Tsk, you're so annoying ryu! all this time, it seems like you know that this will happen, what that man is thinking.  You know it like every time how we play bet.

Stop playing games already!

"Y-yeji, yeji!"

A loud beep line sound run around the whole room breaking every silence.

"No, no. RYUJIN UNNIE!"

"YEJI! WE NEED A DOCTOR! CALL THE DOCTOR!"

Lia's POV

* BOOOOOOOOGSH *

"What the? Lia? Lia!"

"M-mom"

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes, I just accidentally drop the glass while getting water"

"Sweetie. You should've called me. You shouldn't be out of bed, you're still weak"

"Sorry mom"

"Don't worry, take a rest. I'll be cleaning the glasses"

I nodded and walk to the my room. Shit. What was that? my hands suddenly starting shaking, and with no reason, I felt so nervous.

* RINNNNGGGGGG *

I grab my phone and put it on my attention. As I look at the caller ID, the nervousness inside of me doubled. 

"Yuna" I said as I answer it

"U-unnie..."

My heart pounded so fast that I can't properly hear anything.