Chapter 16

Chaeryeong's POV

"Unnie, do you want to go out?" Yuna lay down beside me and wrap her arms around my body.

"What do you have in mind?" I turn around to face her and she is smiling widely. Yuna is such a clingy person and she loves it when you give back to her.

"Remember the big screen outside? I look at the window earlier and they are still playing movies, wanna go?"

I've been wanting to try that too, and I'm not yet tired so maybe I should waste some energy to get a good sleep later, "Okay. Let's go"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEY!" Yuna quickly jump out of bed and stood at the doorside with feet in small jogs.

"I told you, no more chocolates at night!" Yuna is in high spirit right now, she was rolling at her bed earlier, and was dancing. This is her whenever she stuffs herself with too much chocolates! I stood up and streched my hands, lia is in deep sleep so we decided not to wake her up. When we were outside the room the door beside our rooms also open revealing yeji.

"Babe, what are you doing outside?" I ask as she walk towards me.

"Are you going somewhere?" She shake her head and pull me into a hug.

"I just miss you.." and bury her head into my neck. My lips curve in to a smile. "I don't want to lose you babe" she added and tighten the hug between us. I guess she's still sorry about not wanting to reveal our relationship. I don't understand it either but I know she has reasons.

"Yuna and I plan to watch at the big screen, wanna join us?" She pull away from the hug and hold my hand.

"Sure.. Where is yuna?" I look around to see no sign of yuna.

"I guess she already gone on her way, she was in high spirit" We are now walking towards the big screen, yeji is still holding my hand.

"Has she been eating chocolates again?" she ask.

"Yeah, I think we're going baby sitting again"

Yeji let out a short chuckle. Yuna is mature in some of her actions specially in doing businesses but she has a lot of baby sides that are store inside. But we don't mind being tired of talking, dancing and doing stuff with her specially when she's in her baby's mood because that's the time that she is enjoying herself with the things she didn't got the chance to experience.

"I guess lia and ryujin are really tired" Well, they've been driving non stop. They are sure to be really tired.

"Chaeryeong unnie! Oh, yeji unnie! Hereeeeee!" Yuna wave her hands at us. She was already at the movie place so we hurriedly went to her.

The place feels warm, there is this big screen use in projectors that plays the movies, some people are watching at the small tents that are putted.