Chapter 26

Ryujin's POV

I know that she won't do the same thing what my dad did

That same verse keep on playing again and again in my head!

"F*ck. Lia's voice keep on echoing in my head! It's driving me crazy!"

"Tsk. You sure to be tough as hell but I'm sure you didn't see this coming" yeji said.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to hurt her, I don't want her hating me! Shit! If I could just change my life, If I could just defy my dad but I - - !"

"Okay stop it ryujin! Your breaking the counter!" yeji said and pull my hand away.

Bloods are starting to withdraw in my knuckles.

No more bleeding knuckles please

Tsk. I promise her that I won't let my knuckles being like this again.

"I'm sorry sir, we'll pay for the damage" yeji said to the owner, she turn her attention back to me and sigh "Ryu.."

"If I could just change my life.."

"Calm down ddaeng" yeji said and put a hand on my shoulder "we can't think of a better way if we are full of rage"

I let out a heavy sigh. Yeji is right, I should calm down or I just waste my time sitting here without any plans in hand.

Yeji's POV

"Babe!"

I look around and saw chae with yuna walking towards us. Chaeryeong walk directly to my side.

"My face feels so hot" she said and pouted.

"Aww, poor baby, come here let's do something about it" I said and pull her closer to me.

"Tsk. Get a room" ryujin said and finishes her beer.

"Unnie, what happen to your hand?"

"What happened to her?" chae whispered to me.

"Nothing new. Just the usual attitude" I said and kisses her cheeks. "Aigoo, my cute baby" and kiss her again and again.

"Stop it babe!" chae said between laugh

"Oh right, where's lia?" I ask.

Ryujin look up and turn to our direction. She roam her head around and stop it in yuna.

"Where is she?" she ask

"She's already back in our room, like 20 minutes ago? Lia unnie said she's dizzy so we told her to rest"

Chaeryeong nodded and sitted beside ryujin "She asked us if you are hiding something from her. She's so confuse ryu"

Ryujin stood up and without a word started to walk away.

"A-ah, unnie?"

"Let her yuna" chaeryeong said and put a hand on yuna's shoulder to stop her.

"I'm so sad for lia unnie" yuna said as she sit down at ryujin's chair "what should we do know unnie?" she turn her attention to me.

"There's nothing we can do about it baby, this is between lia and ryujin" I said and tap her head

"Let's just wish that everything will be okay. Can our baby yuna do that?" chae softly ask.

Yuna give a small smile and nodded.

"Don't worry, ryujin always know what to do" I said and smile.

I hope so.

I really hope ryujin know what she needed to do.

Third Person POV

Ryujin walk to their room with a flowing blood around her knuckles. She look around the house to find the brunette girl. She climb upstairs to check but lia was nowhere to be found. She goes back to the living area and heard a slow tic tac of water. 

She directly went to the bathroom, the door wasn't lock so she didn't bother to knock but just slowly open it. The bathroom is big and decorated with modern designs. She walk a little, just to find lia in the bath tub still with her clothes on and soaking in the tub with a small level of water. The girl's back is rested on the cold tile of the tub.

Lia didn't know that ryujin is already at her side. The brunette girl just keep its stare at nowhere. Ryujin sighed and slowly walk her way and gently hug lia from above.

"Love?"

- -

A short update, because I kinda not feeling well right now. But, I'll be dropping chapters tomorrow! :)