New Beginnings {Karma x Reade...

De prettynezuko

A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School... Mais

AUTHORS NOTE!
Prologue
New School
Classes
Midterms
Your time
New Student
New Gym Teacher
Pool day
Study's
Test day
Island Time
Assassination time
Hault
Karmas time
Nagisas Time
Test of Courage
Summer Festival
Pudding
Cell Phones
Reaper
Birthday
Girls Night
Sides
Ramen, Movies, and Dates
Date Night
Space
Valentines Day
Yearbook
Happy Birthday Koro Sensei
Mom
Goodbye, Koro Sensei
A/N

Secrets revealed

831 19 13
De prettynezuko

-THIRD PERSON POV-

A few weeks have passed and not a lot has happened. Class 3-E took the finals and all of them got into the top 50. Karma came in first while Y/N came in third.

The principal showed up at the Class 3-E building and challenged Koro Sensei to a one-sided game. Koro Sensei won that one-sided game, however. He won because he knows the book backward and forward. The principal respects Koro Sensei now.

After that, they did a play. The play was a success but Sugino felt embarrassed about what he did. Kanazaki reassured him and made Sugino feel a lot better.

Now Kayano, Nagisa, and Y/N are cleaning up a mess that Kayano accidentally caused.

"Ah! I was wondering where the three of you suddenly disappeared to. I will gladly be of assistance if needed" Koro Sensei says while walking in.

"Oh, that would be wonderful sir!" Kayano says.

"We need a lot of help," Y/N added.

Koro Sensei began to clean as fast as he could, with our help. He had his back against the students. Defenseless. They could easily attack him, but they know it wouldn't be simple.

They started to talk about their past experiences in school. Y/N couldn't jump in on some of the conversations cause she wasn't in the class the whole time.

While they were talking, everyone's back wasn't facing each other. Y/N's pain in her neck grew larger and larger until she couldn't hold it back anymore.

Let go of the pain.

Suffering.

Everything.

All of their backs facing each other, Y/N's tentacles started to come out of her neck. Slowly, but surely. Kayano turned around and her eyes were glued onto Y/N.

"I have more than one. Didn't you notice?" Y/N says to her with a smirk.

Before Kayano could've said anything, the building made a loud sound. Y/N tentacles went straight below Koro Sensei. It made Y/N and Koro Sensei fall.

"A pitfall!" Koro Sensei exclaimed.

"Oh Koro Sensei. How I love you. Please die." Y/N said with a smile.

Y/N started to attack Koro Sensei while falling. Below the pitfall was an anti-Koro Sensei pool. If he landed on that, he would be a goner. Before he could have fallen, Koro Sensei got out with a big light that distracted Y/N.

Koro Sensei got out and the students saw him breathing heavily.

"Koro Sensei are you alright?" Nagisa says in worries.

"What in the world is happening?" Isogai asked.

After Isogai asked that, Y/N popped up on the roof. Everyone saw her with her tentacles. Her dark red tentacles.

Everyone in the class was shocked. Dumbfounded.

"Dammit. I even attacked you with everything I had. That's a shame. I could've ended it right there if you weren't slippery." Y/N whined.

"Arai. What is the meaning of this?" Koro Sensei asked.

"Oh sorry. My last name isn't Arai. It's Y/L/N. That should ring a bell right? Unless you forgot, which would be a shame. You are a murderer after all." Y/N answered with her eyes getting bigger. Koro Sensei's face was priceless.

"Oh well, no time for crying over someone dead over for a year. Let's have another round tomorrow Koro Sensei. Don't worry I'll tell you where." Y/N says as she dropped down to Kayano.

She whispered something in Kayano's ear and left.

Kayano was still stuck on what happened, her only reply was a nod of her head.

"See you later killer octopus!" Y/N says and leaves quickly with her tentacles.

Everyone didn't know how to act. All of them felt played. Who knew a girl could hold that big of a secret?

"It's unthinkable. If she grew those tentacles without a maintained regiment. The pain would have been hellish. There's no way she could've maintained all that pain." Itona says.

Karma's eyes were shaking. Didn't know how he felt in his situation.

"I have something to tell you guys. It's about Y/N. " Kayano says, in a low tone.

"We can all talk in the classroom." Koro Sensei suggested.

When they all went to the classroom, they took their seats.

"So, I already knew about Y/N and her tentacles. I knew it for a long time. I was with her when she first injected herself with the tentacle serum." Kayano confessed.

"Before you come at me and tell me why I never told you, she told me not to tell anyone. And I would never break my promise to her. She was driven by revenge. Anger. She just wanted someone to pay for what happened to her."

"I promised Y/N a few weeks ago that if this situation happens, I would tell you guys everything. It's like she knew her tentacles were going to come out soon."

Everyone was listening to Kayano carefully, even Koro Sensei.

"Y/N and I were very close. Even before we met in this classroom. I went by the name of Akari Yukimura and she went by Y/N Y/L/N." Kayano says.

"Wait, you are Aguri Yukimura's little sister?" Maehara asked.

"Yea I am. Besides that, our family was close. When Y/N's mom first came into my sister's other job, my sister was very nice to Y/N's mother. That's how Y/N and I became close." Kayano added.

"Well one day, Y/N, my sister, Y/N's mom, and I were supposed to go out together. It was just an average day. But when we were close to the building it exploded which knocked Y/N and me back. When we got up and went into the building we saw Koro Sensei standing in front of my sister's dead body. Koro Sensei quickly left when we saw him. Y/N looking for her mom, only to see that she was dead in the rubble."

"We both saw a case that had the tentacles serums and there was a note. After reading the note, Y/N took a bottle of those tentacle serums. I enrolled in this school first while she came later on so it wouldn't be suspicious. We both grew into Koro Sensei and she regrets taking the serum. She told me that many times she wanted her tentacles to come out, but she resisted. I guess she couldn't resist this one." Kayano finished.

Everyone was quiet. Not knowing what to add to the story. Not knowing what to ask in the story.

"Students, I think it's time to tell you my past. My side of the story. I'll tell you one condition. I'll tell you my big secret as a class, meaning that we must include Y/N."

"Hey Kayano, what did Y/N whisper in your ear about earlier?" Karma asked.

"To meet up with her. At 7 pm at the field of zebra grass in the back of the hills." Kayano confessed.

"We will go as well," Koro-sensei says. Everyone agreed. They knew that they needed Y/N back.

-TIME SKIP-

The time has come and Koro Sensei is standing behind Y/N. She was looking out at the city, with her tentacles going wild. The students were standing far back from Koro Sensei so they wouldn't get hurt.

"So you showed up? Great! Let's end this once and for all." Y/N says with her face in a smile.

"Listen to me. It's too dangerous to continue using those tentacles. They have to be removed. Your life is in jeopardy!" Koro Sensei says in deep concern.

"Like I care. The only thing I'm worried about is killing you. That's all I want in life." Y/N says while rolling her eyes.

"Y/N. Listen to Koro Sensei. You can die from those tentacles." Kayano says in worry.

"I don't care if I die Akari. It's not like I have a lot to live for, especially what this yellow octopus did." She says to Kayano.

"Everything that had happened. When Karma got knocked out. When I got kicked so many times by the Reaper. When I almost got harassed by this random dude. It was a lot to hold back. To not let the tentacles come out. I didn't want to break my cover." Y/N explained.

"You did all of this for your mom?" Karma asked.

"Koro Sensei murdered her. She would never hurt anyone. All she wanted to do is to have a new life in Japan. A new beginning. He also murdered Akari's sister. All she wanted to do was to teach you guys. She would brag to us all about you." Y/N answered.

"Could Koro Sensei murder anyone? I mean like actually in cold blood? I just don't see it." Sugino says.

"Yea. Maybe you were wrong. You don't have the whole story yet. Give him a chance." Kurahashi says.

"Come on Y/N. You've been here almost for a full year. You should know what he's like. I get it. We have to deal with him eventually. But you can't assume that he murdered your mom and Kayanos sister. This shouldn't be about revenge. That's not how it works." Karma says.

"Do you feel like you're overheating but the nape of your neck is ice cold? It's an indication that your metabolism is shot. Which means those tentacles have taken the wheel. If you fight in that condition, they will sap your life source. Trust me I've been in that situation. Worst case scents, you will die." Itona added.

After that, Y/N's tentacles started to light up.

"Are you guys like done talking yet? I don't recall asking you guys to talk at all. Plus, I was only supposed to meet with Akari, not Koro Sensei. I'm fine with it though because it will be twice the fun."

Everyone was taken back by how her tentacles were on fire.

"Every weapon comes with a price. But if it's at least useable you should polish it. If my body overheats so much the better. I'll use it to my advantage. Flaming tentacles can do a lot of damage."

After Y/N said that, she made a ring of fire that only she and Koro Sensei were in. Everyone screamed at that action.

"See I'm in the best shape of my life. Every cell in my body is on high alert. All your weaknesses are mine to exploit." She says with a devilish grin.

"Stop it Y/N! There's no point in doing this. If you win it's suicide. From what I learn in this class is that no target is worth sacrificing your life for." Karma called out.

"Awe what a shame. Sorry but I don't go by that. You probably do, but I don't." She answered.

Y/N jumped as high as she could and started to attack Koro Sensei with all her might. She kept on laughing and yelling at him to die. Koro Sensei was trying to dodge all of the attacks as he could.

"Holy crap. It's like a meteor shower." Mimura says.

Everyone was looking at the fight in fright. Knowing that they can't do anything. All they can do is hope. Hope that the Y/N they know is still in there somewhere.

"Look at that! I rip off a chunk. It's still alive." Y/N says as her eyes start to go red.

"She's been in boss battle mode for only 15 seconds and already the tentacles got into her brain," Itona says.

"Awe look at that Koro Sensei! Headaches aren't the issue anymore. This is starting to feel good!" She says even attacking faster.

"If she's that far gone, it's too late. Even if she gets her revenge on Koro Sensei or not, with a few minutes of this she's dead." Itona explained.

KARMA POV (I'm feeding y'all with Karmas Pov)

Y/N, is this really how you want to go out? Is this really how you want to assassinate Koro Sensei? For revenge?

"Die! Die! Just die already!" Y/N shouted.

"We have to do something guys!" Sugino says.

"And what are we supposed to do? If we go in, one of us is going to get hit by her tentacles." I said.

After I said that Koro Sensei made a partial clone. It was only his face.

"I'm afraid Y/N's attack won't leave me a lot of room. It's the best I can do. Her tentacles must be removed ASAP. They are putting on internal heat that is affecting her body. She is so focused on killing me that she blocked all reason. If we don't act quickly, they will sap her life source and kill the poor girl. Trouble is, if her bloodlust is equal to her tentacles they will be rooted in her nervous system, and it will be impossible to extract. Talking her down isn't an option like we did with Itona. We simply don't have the time." Koro Sensei explains.

"So what do we do?" Nagisa asked.

"The only thing we can. I have to pull out as we fight. I have to let her get my most vulnerable spot, the area beneath my tie, my heart. If she destroys it, death is certain. But if she feels if she is done at the end her tentacles will be satisfied for a moment. One of you guys must exploit that tiny window of opportunity to let her forget her bloodlust." Koro Sensei added.

"Forget it? How?" Kanazaki asked.

"By any means necessary. Whatever it takes to get her mind off of assassination. At least it's the only thing I can't do. If it works, the tentacle's bond will break and it will be easy for the tentacles to get off of her." Koro Sensei says. "It's 50/50 if I live or not."

Before he could talk more, he got hit by Y/N and his clone disappeared. A few seconds later, Nagisa went up to me.

"Hey, Karma. I have a plan. I don't know if you'll like it." Nagisa says.

"I'm listening," I said, putting my attention to Nagisa. Kayano joined in as well.

After Nagisa explained the plan, Y/N tentacles went into Koro Sensei. Koro Sensei grabbed Y/N. She is trying to struggle out.

I walked up to Y/N, which caught her attention.

"What is he doing?" Sugino asked.

"Just wait, you'll see," Nagisa says. Kayano got her phone ready since she knows the plan.

Y/N and l looked at each other eye to eye.

I then leaned into a kiss.

Everyone screamed.

1 hit

I know it seems like I don't care.

2 hits

But I do cherish any moment I have with you

3 hits

We made too many memories

4 hits

For the memories to go away, that's a shame.

5 hits

Been through too much together

6 hits

You helped me calm down right after the end-of-year test.

7 hits

Making me realize that I shouldn't be too down in my grades.

8 hits

Makes me feel proud of myself

9 hits

We made too many promises to each other.

10 hits

...

11 hits

...

12 hits

...

13 hits

We get kit kat's together every week.

14 hits

Some random, stupid kit kat flavor.

15 hits

In summer, playing Mario Kart with you was the best.

16 hits

Especially when you keep on getting 1st place.

17 hits

I won't let revenge get to you

18 hits

I'm doing this not only because I don't want you to die.

19 hits

...

20 hits

I'm also doing this because I like you

After that, Y/N passed out. Her eyes are like swirls.

"Will this do?" I asked.

"Well done Karma! It will come out with ease!" Koro Sensei says as he takes out the tentacles.

After the tentacles were out, she was still passed out.

"Is she going to be okay?" Okuda asked.

"Probably yes. The most important thing is that she needs to get plenty of rest!" Koro Sensei says.

"Look at you going all prince charming. Was not expecting that from you." Nakamura says while holding her phone. Kayano was giggling right next to Karma.

"I was only doing it because Nagisa came up with the plan and told me to do it. I was just distracting her from her bloodlust that's all." I explained.

Irina then came up to me and went close to my face.

"20 hits with a 10-second kiss is nothing to brag about. I'm disappointed. If you are going to kiss, go bigger or go home. You could've pulled off the minimum of 40 hits." Irina says.

Koro Sensei started puking and everyone was worried.

"Please indulge me with your patience." Koro Sensei says. After that, the white cloak dude shot Koro Sensei but missed.

"March is upon us and a perfect end to a cursive life." He says, revealing himself. Koro Sensei knew who he was.

After he left, Y/N woke up.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Oh Y/N. Thank goodness you are okay." Koro Sensei says in relief.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She says with a blush on her face.

"You're back?" Fuwa asked.

"At first I was driven with bloodlust. But with more time I spent with Koro Sensei, it seemed to matter less. I started to think about his story. I don't know his side of his story. But before I could decide what to do, the tentacles took control. I'm so stupid, and I'm so sorry for the pain I caused you guys, especially Koro Sensei." Y/N says.

"Here's the deal, Koro Sensei made a deal with us that as a class we can hear his story. We don't expect him to be a saint. But as a class let's hear his story." Nagisa says.

"Thank you, guys. Thank you." She says to them, looking on the verge about to cry.

THIRD PERSON POV

After that, Koro Sensei started to explain his story. His sad, tragic story. Koro Sensei was once human. He was the real Reaper. He was taken into custody by the scientist. That's where he met Aguri Yukimura. They were close. Only facing each other between glasses.

A few days after they met, Y/M/N (Your mom's name) came and became close friends with Aguri. That's when they became a trio. Y/M/N would always joke around with Aguri and then they acted like a couple.

When the moon blew up, however, that's when things started to go down. When the moon blew up, that's when Koro Sensei's tentacles popped out. Koro Sensei killed many scientists there that treated him no good.

With Aguri and Y/M/N, they were looking for Koro Sensei. But when the rubble was falling down Y/M/N pushed Aguri out of the way so she could meet Koro Sensei.

Y/M/N sacrificed her own life for Aguri.

Then after that, Aguri soon died. It was tragic for Koro Sensei. That's why he made a promise to teach Class 3-E. Koro Sensei regrets that he couldn't save Aguri and Y/M/N.

No one knew how to act in that story.

No reaction

Nothing.

A/N: I think this is my longest chapter ever. Took me like 2 hours. Hope you enjoy it!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.2K 133 28
*I do not own assassination classroom or Karma* (Y/n) (L/n) is an assassin although her personality doesn't fit well with it she was able to make it...
2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
14.5K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...
35.5K 1K 23
[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She had her parents, scientists affi...