A Magic Touch (Delirious X Va...

By Karmel27263

H20 Delirious has never seen other people before, since he's been living in the woods with his family. But, t... More

Found.
A Falling Feeling
I promise
New friends?
It's...It's you..
Names and Games
Friends?
Swelling
Nickname
First Mission
Who really are you??
Circles
Rude Awakening
Don't Think
Again?!
Excuse Me?!?
Stories
Memories
I'm Sorry!!
Come Back..
Whoa...
Not Again!
You're Not MY Delirious.
The Truth
Really?!
Ooh, I get it!
Rewind Time
Welcome Home
What Was That?!
Holy Crap..
Dreams
Dizzy
Feelings Can Hurt
Watching
Holy....
What If I Just...
Fighting Until We're Right

Liar

189 8 2
By Karmel27263

As we all went back to the hallway from where we came, I couldn't help but feel..so wrong about not being traumatized with the dead bodies and their condition. I mean, Ohm vomited up everything he ate from the past 3 days, everyone was screaming in terror, and I just..stared. "Hey. Is there..something up with you, Del? You seem very off about something." Bryce said to me, walking by my side. I just looked at him and then the floor without a response. "You know you can talk to us, dude. We're your friends." Gorillaphent said, putting his large hand on my shoulder, making me yelp quietly from the force of my shoulder going down from his weight.  I just sighed and kept walking. "..I dunno guys. I feel..stupid for not even reacting about that scene. I mean, it was gruesome..! Ohm is weak from vomiting, everyone is most likely scarred from it, and I just did nothing! Is that not just a tad bit wrong to you guys?!" I shouted. Wildcat turned around to face me while walking. "Everyone reacts differently dude. It's no biggie. You might've just been paralyzed with fear but you never noticed." He said. I just shrugged and kept walking. "Yeah. That's what happened." ..God, I am such a liar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1K 20
H2O Delirious a mysterious man who plays video games with his group of friends. Who spreads smiles to all of us and makes us laugh hysterically with...
32.3K 1.2K 21
Welcome back! This is the second book of H20 Delirious X Reader! If you haven't read the first one then don't read this one because you wont understa...
89K 3K 23
A famous YouTuber? A serial killer? His fans and friends don't know what secrets he holds? What else is The famous H20 Delirious hiding from everyon...
827 47 23
H20 Delirious we all know his name on YouTube, with funny friends and great vidoes. But what we didn't know was the dark secret he was hidding from u...