What Was That?!

Ohm seemed to know where all the little messaging stations were because he went there fairly quickly, without hesitation everytime he saw one near. He reached one of the last stations and powered it on to see if this one was it. As soon as he turned it on, a female creature came on the so called "screen" and Ohm just tilted his head in confusion. The woman began to talk..but then it became disoriented and glitchy. The woman said something in another language that I couldn't understand, or Ohm which is scary, but after she finished talking in a disoriented voice..the ground shook hard. Ohm stuttered over his own feet and eventually tripped and had to hold onto the messaging station for support. I fell backwards onto my back, the other guys either did the same thing I did or the stumbled a bit and stayed standing. The sand beneath us shook as a giant worm demon thingy appeared from the sand that we stood on. We all screamed or yelled in fear and panic and scattered around the place just as he dove back into the sand to attack. I hid behind a old broken building while the others scattered elsewhere to hide for protection. I looked around to find Ohm walking to the center of the ground, where the worm first popped up to attack us. "Ohm!" I called to him. He didn't move from the spot he was in. "OHM!!" I screamed, my voice cracking a little when I screamed so suddenly. Ohm finally turned around and faced me fully. He was smiling..not sadly, like he had an idea. "Just watch.." he said to me. The worm monster popped up again and Ohm whistled sharply. I heard something run past me like a bolt of lightning and I looked in Ohm's direction to see Rena there, mauling the absolute crap out of the monster. Ohm was standing there, cheering his dog on and I stepped out of my hiding spot when the worm stopped howling and moving. Soon enough, everyone came out from hiding and circled the dead beast, looking at the large creature and its features. "Wow..look at it's purple glimmer it produces..!" Lui said in fascination. Moo poked it with a stick while Ohm scanned its body features. "Whoa..this Walacho is much larger than the other ones we had in town before." Ohm said to himself. "What?! You had these in your town!?" Evan exclaimed. "Oh yeah! We had tons of them! We used them as transportation, to carry our luggage, and to keep as pets!" Ohm explained. "So they are essentially donkeys?" Cartoonz said. "Hehe..yeah..but they were never this large in size! And I'm actually quite shocked that he attacked me, with me being one of my townspeople and being air to the throne..Surprised he didn't even recognize me." Ohm said. "How do you know it's a him?" Mini asked. "Oh! The girls are usually pink with yellow splotches of color on their exterior and the boys are purple with black splotches of color! See how he has the splotches of black all over him? That indicates that he is male." Ohm explained to us. "And I think this is what contacted us.." Ohm said, holding a cube shaped piece of concrete. "Really? A brick?" Kroyx sarcastically said. "Just hold on." Ohm said. So we waited and waited..until it glew the symbol that Ohm had on his mask and it twisted on it's own to reveal that it was a box. And you'd never believe what was inside...

AAAAHH! Sorry, but I gotta give y'all the cliffhanger!! UGHHH THE AGONYY! But, don't worry, there will be more to come!! And I'm still doing the AGA story as well, im just waiting on a few more questions to come in! Thanks for reading! Peace!!---Karmel