My Forbidden Fruits (August...

By TheSilentGenie-Us

Phe-Phe has a past that not much people know about , she becomes a Kindergarten teacher and catches the eye o... More

A Story, Simply.
1.[Where Not Only Her Students Find Her Likeable]
2.[Where She Finds Herself Soaked]
3.[Where She Is Unaware Of Whom and What]
4.[Where She Is Not Flattered]
5.[ Where She Finds Her Self Being Courted]
6.[Where She Loves Him Not]
7. [Where She Bonds With His Offspring]
8.[Where She Is Scared Straight]
9.[Where She Is Put in A Bad Position]
10.[Where She Is Convinced He is A Ho Ho Ho]
11. [Where She Is Told To Come]
12.[ Where She Is Between A Rock And A Hard Place]
13.[Where She Has Caught Something Other Than Feelings]
14.[Where She Opens Up]
15.[Where She Rants About How She Feels]
15. [Where She Was In The Right Place At the Wrong Time]
16.[Where She Pretends Not To Care]
17.[Where She Has To Inform]
17.[Where She Has A War In Her Mind]
18.[Where She Holds His Best Interest]
19.[Where She Is Bamboozled]
20.[Where She Tries To Make Amends]
21.[Where She Is Blindsided]
22.[Where She Has Hooked Two, Too Many Romeos]
23.[Where She Apparently Has A Get-Together]
24.[Where She Cleans Up And Clears the Air, Barely]
25.[Where She Meets Him Halfway, In the Field Of Likes]
26.[Where She Finds Comfort Though Stuck In A Rut]
27.[Where She Is Underwater, And Not At All Breathing Fine]
28.[Where She Is Busy Falling Apart]
29.[Where She Allows Him To Woo Her] Part I
30.[Where She Allows Him To Woo Her] Part II
31.[Where Her Heart Malfunctions,Slightly]
32.[Where She Is Compelled to Stare At A Brick Wall]
33.[Where She Acknowledges Her Fondness]
34.[Where She Contradicts With Her Lover...]
35.[Where She Obliges To Let Him Adorn Her]
36.[Where She Becomes His Canvas]
ATTENTION
37.[Where She Seems To Be Handcuffed To Turmoil]
38.[Where She Climbs Aboard The Pity Train]
39.[Where She Realizes The Tables Have Turned]
40.[Where Her Intentions Are Made Known]
41.[Where She Is Traumatized Into A Blur]
42.[Where She Concludes What Her Heart Desires]
44.[Where She Is His Punctured Canvas,Only For Now]
45.[Where She Is Somewhat Uncertain Towards His Affections]
46.[Where She Is Bound To Be Merely Devastated]
Part II [Indulgence]
47.[Where She Is Thrown With This Seeming Reverie]
48. [Where She Seems Lost Without Her Baybeh]
49.[Where She Is Mortified Though Such A Celebration ]
50.[Where She Tries to Burn Bridges, For Her Lover]
For The Unaware

43.[Where She Seems Relentless To His Rue]

82K 2.9K 1.6K
By TheSilentGenie-Us

[Phoebe a week Later –In Bermuda]

"Ms.Phe Phe, as soon as we get there I wanna do something!" Kaitlyn shrieked holding onto my hand.

"Well we have to land first babydoll. You know how many feet we are in the air?" I questioned.

She tapped her finger on her chin and shook her head. "I don't know..... a lot?"

I chuckled. "More than a lot."

"So me , you and daddy gonna sleep in the same bed?"

"No baby , you're Daddy booked a suite, so you can sleep in your own huge bed, with plush pillows and velvet soft blankets. It's a nice hotel."

"But I want me and you to sleep together." She batted her eyelashes and I instantly replied.

"Sure! I'm sure your father would prefer a bed by himself." I smiled and August came back from the bathroom.  He insisted on me forgetting all about my ticket I originally booked with an airline and so did he. We were now flying in his private jet and It was really nice. Luxurious, I guess he really was raking in the dough.

I've been anxious about this entire thing. I don't want him getting the idea that I can't hold my own. I can. I have money. I make my own money and I didn't want to at first but Kaitlyn wanted me too. She was so thrilled we were going to Bermuda. She was liberated. The past few days she couldn't stop talking about it. And initially I wasn't too stoked, but I'm just going to try and keep stuff off and out of my mind while I'm here.

I visited Roscoe before I left and he's doing a lot better. He kept asking where I was going, but I didn't see the need of telling him. Only my Mom knows that August is going to Bermuda with me, I didn't tell Daddy, he would've wanted to meet him first and my mind isn't in a correct state for that right now. I wanted to fall off the face of the earth and burst into flames, how awkward I felt around August.

He's been so calm these few days, it's disgusting. Why couldn't he be calm that night? I'm trying my hardest not to show him, that I'm hurting but I have a feeling, this pretense; it won't last for very long. Surprisingly, only one more week and the judge will finally review my file for a restraining order against Malcolm.

I know this may seem weird but as crazy as it is, My love for August is revovles around Kaitlyn, she has become apart of me, and  if I just up and left her Daddy after he just explained to her that we were together, it would break her heart and possibly dismantle her perception of both of us. Her perception of love and relationships, and though she may be too young to understand certain things, I don't want to cause her to stop loving me, or to push her away.

"A bed by myself?" He whipped his head in my direction, as he was sitting directly in front of me.

I looked away and Kaitlyn nodded her head, grinning her new found, growth of incisors.

"Why? Nobody tryna' sleep with Daddy?"

Kaitlyn giggled. "Becauseee I wanna sleep with Ms.Phe Phe."

"But who said I didn't?" He questioned mocking her tone.

"Nobody cares Daddy. I called it."

I chuckled behind my sunglasses. He looked at me and smirked.

"Aight,AIght. This ain't Burger King but have it yo' way." He snappily pulled open the magazine infront of him.

I gazed out of the window, hypnotized by the picturesque island beneath us. The Caribbean is worth all the rave. It is beautiful, beyond words. The turquoise lined the coast and shores, while the teal, made an ombre' oasis into the indigo trailing behind it. Simply Amazing.

[Moments Later]

"I'm readdddy." Kay bounced up and down in the king sized bed, in her one piece tropical-print bathing suit.

"You're so excited." I grinned. As soon as we barely made it into the room, she flung her bags across the room, constantly bothering me to hit the beach.  So here we were heading to the beach. We were on the top floor of the resort in a suite, which was certainly decked out.

I of course appreciated the fact that he had done all of this and that he was paying for the entire stay but it bothered me when it was supposed to be my vacation. He's so stuck on the take care a' me thing. It's stifling for such an independent person like me. The personnel treated him extra-special , I guess because he was a superstar; so to speak.

"You ready yet, Ms.Phe Phe?"

"I just need to put on my bathing suit Kay Kay." I replied heading into  the bathroom, looking into the mirror. My skin was glowing, and I didn't even put on makeup today. I didn't feel like it, I didn't even brush my hair.

August had left to come back, and for some reason, he didn't allow Brent to tag along. But he said that he'd be her soon, just in case. I heard the door open and close. I quickly began slipping on my bathing suit.

"Yeah, put away all this and you can fold these." I peeked out of the bathroom seeing it was August talking to a housekeeper. Did he really get her to put away our stuff for us? I can do that. She walked into the other section.

"August?" I whispered calling him over , he walked over to the door.

"Wassup, what y'all doin?" He smiled.

"We're going to the beach, but why did you have her come , I can put away----

"Yeah, but I'm payin' for alla dis. Why you worrin'? We hea' to chill." He leaned against the doorway.

I looked at him for a bit, before I decided not to have a rebuttal. I wasn't up for it.

"Okay." I murmured , and took off my shirt, and began working on my bikini top.  I looked up into the mirror holding my breasts and he was still standing there looking at me.

I ignored his gaping and proceeding in tying the strings across my back.

"Lemme help you." He suggested stepping closer to me holding the strings. I quickly turned around.

"No...No I can do it , it's okay." I held the fabric in place.

"Turn around Ma'." He instructed. And I looked behind him and saw Kaitlyn staring at us, so I quickly turned around, just letting him tie it. Sh must be getting impatient waiting on me.

His fingertips brushed against my spine and I gasped, thrusting forward.

"What's the matta'?" He questioned holding the strings.

"Nothing, just hurry."

He tightly pulled them into a loop and afterward his heavy palms rested on my waist, looking at me through the mirror.

"We—we should get going. I know Kaitlyn is tremendously anxious." I dart ,collecting my things stepping out of his embrace. I grabbed my transparent body robe throwing over myself.

"So is when y'all coming back?" He stood looking at me leaning in the door way.

Kaitlyn jumped off of the bed, and eagerly grabbed her sunglasses awaiting our departure.

"Not too long."

"Aight. Have fun baybeh." He smiled.

"We always do." Kay Kay replied grabbing a hold of my hand .

"Be careful and shit. You know just come back up if people recognize Kay. Paparazzi go everywhere mayne."

"Okay." I nodded , before we made our way downstairs.

~~

"Ms.Phe Phe come see my sandcastle!" Kaitlyn ran up to me.

"Okay, Okay."

"How can you read on a beach teacha?" She placed her hand on her hip and I tucked my book into my bag, following her along the beach towards her work of art.

"I don't know Sweetie. I read anywhere. Where is it?" I questioned looking around. She's been working on it for quite some time.

"It's right hereeee!" She pointed to a large mountain of sand and a few shells lining it. "Oh! Wo—Woooow. That's something."

"You don't like it?"

"Nooo I do, it's just different I guess. How about we make one together. I'm a great sand architect you know." I joked sitting on the sand.

"Yaaay!"

We began , moulding the sand and she scooped some into her bucket.

"Teacha you got tattoos like Daddy." She grinned and I smiled awkardly. I didn't really want to discuss this.

"Yeah, I do. From a long time ago Sweetie."

"Ms.Phe Phe I so happy we come here." I exhaled gladly since she chose to change the subject.

"I'm happy you came too sweetie."

"We gonna watch Frozen tonight?" She asked hopefully.

I chuckled. "I don't see why not." She handed me the bucket and I turned it over making our first section.

"Wow you did it so  good, Yaaaay!"

"Thank you, Thank you ." I pretended to bow.

She looked over us and I lifted my head , because of the darkness that had formed into a shadow over me.

"Daddy! Look at our castle."

He sat down, looking around in his sunglasses. "Yeh' It look real good baybeh."He rubbed his topless chest.

"That's a big hat." I commented, packing on the sand into the bucket.

"Yeh'. My disguise." He laughed.

I smiled looking away.

"I go get some water Ms.Phe Phe."

"Okay, be careful , I'll be watching."She nodded running to the shore and started filling her other bucket.

"Outchea' real beautiful. You was right."

I looked up at him. "Yes, I have good taste."

"I see. Including that small ass bikini. You lucky I let you come outchea' in that." He mumbled .

"I can wear what I desire. It's clear you like it."

"Crystal clear." He smirked, laying back on his elbows.

"Stand up for meh and do a lah' Bay Watch run."

I slightly laughed. "Excuse me?"

"Ya' heard me."

"No sir. I'd prefer not to. "

He smiled. "Still got a fish bone up yah ass. You want something to drink, eat?"

"No. I'm fine."

"You sure, you don't want something to drink? It's hot."

"I'm sure you want something to drink." I snarled. Oh dear I said that aloud.

"Whatchu mean." I bit my tongue.

"Nothing. "

"Na speak up."

"I'm just sayin' you drank a lot, the other night. Maybe you shouldn't."

"I can handle my liquor."

"No. No you can't. Stop fooling yourself." I bitterly retorted, standing up heading towards Kaitlyn to help her with the bucket of water.

I came back and he was just staring at me. "I go get some more." Kay, said running off again.

"What's yo problem?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"No you ain't . Talk to me."He touched my cheek and pulled my legs unto his lap. He looked at me awaiting my speech, but I decided it wasn't the place.

"I'm going to go get a drink, with liquor. I'm not an infant, like you think I am. I'm not a coward." I stood up from him and began walking up the beach. "Watch Kay!" I shouted.

He smirkd watching me walk away and I exhaled dodging several bullets. I didn't want Kaitlyn to walk in on our conversation and me expressing how I felt th othr night to him. Thatt wouldn't be good. I don't intend on causing her to misunderstand and resent her father so I think I'll know when the time is right.

[Later That Evening]

"She sleepin'?" He questioned me, as I laid Kaitlyn down in the bed I planned on sharing with her tonight. She had fallen asleep during frozen and I promised her tomorrow we'd go to the spa, just the two of us.

"Yeah."I pulled the blankets over her body and sighed. I walked over to the lamp turning it off, extremely exhausted from today.

"Aight. Good, c'mere." He smirked and I looked at him before I followed him into the other part of the suite. He closed the door .

"I got something real special for yuh'." He held my hand and pulled me out onto the patio.

"What's this?" I slightly smiled. While he allowed me to sit after he pushed out my chair.

"Dinner and then we get to make a movie." He grinned and I shuddered, feeling the icicles in my throat.

"I made this. I made alla this." He said proudly, taking the lid off of my food.

"And how did you do that?"

"I went downstairs and the chef let me use his kitchen and everythaang." He sung.

I smiled, warmly. "He did."

"I ain't got no reason to lie."

"Well what is this?" I lifted my fork, poking the food around.

"That's Crawfish. And some corn and this..." He took the lid off of the steaming hot bowl.

"This is gumbo." He grinned.

"Gumbo? That smells... Oh My God , that smells so good." I quickly took up the spoon, up , dolloped as much as the spoon could hold and forced the spoon into my mouth.

"Damn, Phe." He commented, laughing at how quickly I was eating it.

"It's so good." I couldn't wait to get it into my mouth. The smell was intoxicating and the taste made my taste buds do ballet. "What is in this?" I asked with my mouth full.

"Special stuff. Damn I didn't know you was that hungry."

"I wasn't. The smell. It's luring." I said continuing to scrap the remaining out of my bowl.

"So you havin' fun? I know Kaitlyn is." He began.

"I am. Do you want yours?" I asked, already taking up his bowl.

"Nah, you ca' have it."

I grinned. "Thank You."

"Phoebe, I been thinkin', like we getting' real serious and shit." I nodded, taking up my glass.

"What is this?" I asked, cutting him off.

"Some Red, Chef suggested it." I nodded , sipping it, in generous amounts.

"Yeh'I was sayin'. " He grabbed my hand in his and I looked up at him, putting down the glass.

"Phoebe, I love you." I marveled at the fact he said Love, instead of luh. "And, I like bein' witchu. We ain't even been togetha' for long and man a nigga' feelin' all dainty and what's not."

I giggled, childishly. "Dainty!" I smiled.

"Yeh'a nigga said dainty." He laughed.

"I wantchu ta know that, I'm a good guy. I ain't all bad like most people judge me to be. And Ion care if this sound weak but I love you." He smiled, licking his lips. "Every part of yuh."

"And I know I can get real mad sometimes but Imma work on that. And imma spend mo' time with Kaitlyn and you."

I nodded. Staring at him.

"You love me?" He questioned, gliding his foot against mine under the table.

"Mhmm. Y—Yeah. I do." I nodded quickly, taking up my glass of wine.

"Say it."

"I—I Love you too." I looked off into the distance.

"Why you looking ova' thea'? My face is hea'." He clenched his hand around mine.

"I'm sorry."

"Why you been acting so distant lately?"

"I haven't."

"Yeh' you been. Something you ain't tellin me?"

"No."

He looked at me like he was trying to decide if I was telling the truth, before he brought the back of my hand to his mouth, kissing it seductively.

"Let's go inside." He stood up , walking over to me helping me stand , leading me inside.

"What about your dinner?"

"Ion care bout' dat,I been wanting to take these clothes offa you." He mumbled holding my waist.

"A—August. I don't really want to,  you know... Can we just lie down? I'm stuffed." I put my hands on his chest dragging my fingers.

"Damn Phe." He chuckled. "You been avoidin' a nigga these past days."

"It's not that."

"Then what it is?"

"I'm just not in the mood."

"Why you lying? I know you ain't on yo' period."

"I'm not lying."

"Then what you doing then? I can see it in ya' eyes."

"I'm just not in the freaking mood! OH God , j—just leave me alone okay." I threw my hands in the air ,moving away from him.

I held my balled fist to his mouth as I bit back the blood-curdling, screeching cry  I had build up inside. The tears pooled under my eyes and  down my face.

"Phoebe, what's da matta witchu?" He came up to me tryin'to touch my face, but I slapped his hands away.

"Don't touch me! I don't want to be touched right now."

"Phoebe wat I do?" He stepped even closer to me, holding my arms but I kicked and scream pushing his body away from me.

"Get off of me, get off!!" He stared me confused.

My chest heaved and I stood in one position staring at the floor. "Baybeh?" He wrapped his arms around me engulfing me in his tall frame.

"Noooo..I—I just wanted you to get off of me!"I thumped against his chest. "I—I just wanted you to stop but you kept going." I mumbled into his chest.

"You wanted meh to stop?" He raised my face.

"You were too rough with me. And I begged you to stop. You animal. You---You fucker!" I shoved him away.

"Phe what you mean?"'

"You violated me baby." I wiped one side of my cheek."

"I—I love you and you did that to me. What's wrong with you?" I sobbed uncontrollably.

"I did?"

"When you were drunk. That night. That's what you did."  He stood there looking down at me like he couldn't believe it. My eyes were clouded, looking at him.

"Baybeh I—I didn't know. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He grabbed my body into a tight hug, placing his face into the crook of my neck.

"Damn Baybeh I'm so sorry." He held me extremely tight, and my arms refrained from even attempting to hold him back. I was numb.

He carressed the tresses of hair on my head, and I felt the droplets of water fall onto my shoulder. "Why you ain't tell me Phe? I'm sorry mayne. I swea' I ain mean to." He began pecking the side of my face and his hands drifted up to my jawline.

"I love you baybeh, sorry. So sorry. I ain't mean ta hurt you. I promise I ain't mean ta hurt you." He placed his lips on mine and stared at him with my eyes wide open while he repeatedly kissed me. My eyes laid low and I didn't have anymore tears to cry. My well  was dry.

"Stop." I muttered."Stop it." I moved my lips to the side and he had dried up tears on his face.

"Phe just let me hold you. Please baybeh." He grasped his arms around me again and he kissed all over my face. I just gazed at him, while he got on his knees placing his face into my stomach.

"I ain't gon do that to you again. Ever." He held unto my lower back and I stared down at the top of his head, feeling so small.  The vibrations bounced off of my tummy when he started humming.

"Girl I kno' sometimes that I mistreat yuh and you still come back.." He sung before I stopped him.

"No! Don't do that, stop it." I pushed him off of me. Don't take a sad song and make it better. No.

"I need to get out of here." I mumbled , racing around the room, grabbing my jacket.

"Phoebe whea' you goin'?" He stood up following me.

I didn't respond, I slipped on my shoes and and headed for the door.

"Phoebe! Whea' you goin." He took long stride behind me, as I made my way clutching the door handle.

"Far." I mumbled, opening  the door.  He grabbed my elbow.

"Don't leave me hea'." My lip quivered and I shook my head , pulling my elbow away from him, before I ran down the hall to the elevator.

"Phoebe! Baybeh!" He yelled following me.

The elevator dinged and I quickly hopped inside, it alone , pressing the bottom floor nonstop until the elevator's transparent doors closed and he stood infront of it. Begging me to come back upstairs, but I turned my back to him and the elevator , moved downwards.

I held my hand over my mouth, trying to contain my audible whimpering but it was no use.

The next few chapters may be a little explicit and sad, Lawd, i'm sorry guys. Y'all gotta COMMENT and let me know what you thinking! August and Phoebe in MM. Ps, the E on my laptop be tripping, so excuse those errors. Happy, Happy  Sunday. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 726 26
What happens when an ordinary nursery teacher falls in love with a superstar player? Dontae is just an everyday twenty year old girl living on her ow...
300K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
55.1K 1.2K 31
August alsina is the hottest artist out right now with his music going in the right direction he had been truly blessed but the only thing he doesn't...
51 0 3
What happens when Alex falls for her English professor. Will tensions rise? Will things become too much for her? Find out soon.