𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯�...

By katie_cate

[Completed] ["I dare you too snap a random stranger!"] Written by Kat P.s (cringe pls don't read) When I wro... More

1 Truth or Dare
2 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
3 ꌃꏂꌚ꓄ꀤꏂꌚ
4 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯
5 🅂🄿🄸🄽 🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄾🅃🅃🄻🄴
6 𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙴𝚡
7 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
8 Bᴜsʏ, Bᴜsʏ, Bᴜsʏ
9 "𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"
10 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛
12 Home Sweet Home
13 ɢɪʀʟs ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
14 The truth
15 🅂🄸🅂🅃🄴🅁🅂 🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃
16 ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰ꫀ 𝔈𝔳ꫀ
17 London?
A/n
18 The argument
19 Plane ride
20 Nadia (Tbd)
21 That time of the month
A/n
A/n
22 Nadia's Plan
23 Trust
24 Sass Squad
25 Dinner
26 Gf's before Bf's
27 Bad Luck
28 Explanations
29 Valentines Day
Bonus Chapter!

11 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴

1.4K 25 3
By katie_cate

(Y/n POV)

I wake up and it is Wednesday morning, I check the time and it is 10:45 in the morning, I forgot to set an alarm!

"Hannah, Catelynn why didn't you guys wake me up! It's Wednesday, we have school!"

"Y/n chill out it's Christmas break." Catelynn says.

"Oh yeah! Yay, by the way, I'm going to take Cami on a walk and go to get coffee with Tom."

"You guys are so cute!" Hannah says.

"Thanks Hannah, you and Harry are super adorable too, and Catelynn you and Haz are also super cute."

"Aww thanks. Now get ready!" Catelynn tells me.

"Oh yeah."

(Here is what you are wearing, you can choose which one you want.)

Tom arrives to take me and Cami to the dog park. He greets me with the warmest smile.

"Hey darling" he says.

"Hey" I say leaning over to give him a kiss him on the cheek.

"You ready love?" He asks.

"Yep, let's go." I say.

We drive to get coffee first and then we let the dogs play together while we drink our coffee on a bench.

I put my head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of my head.

"Hey Tom, do you, Haz, and Harry want to do a secret Santa with me, Hannah and Catelynn?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, thats a good idea do Harry and Haz already know?"

"Yeah Hannah and Catelynn texted them"

"Okay. Do you guys decorate for Christmas?"

"Um, of course, we love decorating for Christmas, it's our favorite holiday." I say and he laughs.

"Do you celebrate together or with your family?"

"All our family's celebrate together"

"Oh cool, me Harry and Haz are not going to London this year because we have work"

"Aw that sucks, you should celebrate with us!" I say.

"Really!?"

"Yeah of course, the more the merrier!" I say and he laughs.

"Okay thanks, do you have siblings?"

"Oh yeah 3, and my parents have two dogs and a cat, my eldest sister is Emily, my other older sister is Grace, and my youngest sister is Olivia."

"Oh wow must be a full house then"

"Yeah, same for you."

"Yeah, do you think it's time to go."

"Probably, I'll go get the dogs"

"Okay"

I go to round up the dogs when I see that Cami was laying with Tessa on a pile of leaves, I quickly take a picture and I tell them it's time to go.

"Come here girls, time to go!"

I walk over to Tom with the dogs in their leashes and I show him the adorable picture of the dogs.

"Aww, looks like they already like each other" he says.

"I know right!" I laugh.

"Yeah, let's head home."

"Okay"

We get into the car and drive to my apartment.

"Bye Tom" I say.

"Bye darling"

Before I got out of the car Tom grabs my hand.

"don't I get a goodbye kiss?" He says while giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" I say while leaning in to give him a small kiss in the lips.

"Hey I'm doing all my work on my iPad bye the way, since I'm really busy." I say.

"Okay, bye love you doll"

"Love you too."

I walk into my apartment to see Harry and Hannah kissing on the coach.

"I could've gone all day without seeing that!" I say.

They both look up like they had seen a ghost or something.

I hear Hannah mumble something under her breath. "Shit, I knew we should've gone to my room"

"I heard that" I yell to her.

"Okay well Y/n, can you pretend you didn't see that?"

"See what, you too basically eating each other on the couch, na, I won't"

"Thanks" she says sarcastically.

They both go up to Hannah's room to watch a movie.

(A little while later, idk)

Catelynn was out with Haz and Molly so I was alone until Tom came.

*Ding dong*

I hear the doorbell ring and I look through the peephole, and there was Tom. I open the door to let him in.

"Hey Y/n where is everyone?"

"Well Harry and Hannah are upstairs watching a movie and Haz and Catelynn are out together"

"Okay, do you want to go do something?"

"Oh yeah, we should!"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Ooh we should go get a Christmas tree, I LOVE getting Christmas trees!"

"Okay, sounds great!"

"Yay!"

(On our way to the Tree Farm)

"Hey Y/n, I'm kind of nervous to meet your parents and siblings" Tom says.

"You shouldn't be, they are very nice the all they are probably going to try to embarrass us, but that's it"

"Okay"

He gives me a nervous smile, so I lean over and give him a kiss in the cheek.

"You'll be fine, I'll be there." I say.

"I know, thanks Y/n."

"And I'm pretty sure I'm more screwed than you because I haven't been to Salina in one year, they are going to dog pile on me!"

"Haha, I can't wait to see that!"

"Hopefully you won't" I say and we both laugh.

The car drive went by pretty fast and once we arrive there I jump out of the car to go find some Christmas trees.

"Yay, I'm so exited to find one!" I says.

"Me too"

"Oh my gosh this one is perfect!" I say pointing a medium sized tree with a perfect shape.

"That one is perfect!" Tom says.

"Yeah should we get it?"

"If you like it, I like it"

"Yay, let's get it"

Once we get the tree we latch it onto the top of Tom's car and we drive back to my apartment. I open the door while we are carrying it.

"HANNAH, HARRY HELP US BRING THIS TREE INSIDE, PLEASE!"

"What do you need hel——oh I see" Harry says coming down the stairs.

They grab the tree and help us carry it to the living room.

"So how was the movie guys?"

"It was good, but I slept through most of it." Hannah says.

"Yeah well tonight we are going to draw names from a hat and find out who we buy gifts for." I say.

"Why don't we just pick the person we're dating?" Harry asks.

"Because we need to become more close to each other."

"Okay"

(Later that night Y/n POV)

Once everyone gets to the apartment I bring out the hat filled with our names, we all pick one and we hide it to make sure no one sees it.

Y/n-Harry
Harry-Catelynn
Catelynn-Tom
Tom-Hannah
Hannah-Haz
Haz-Y/n

(Btw the person on the left side is getting the present for the person on the right side;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
69.8K 2.1K 31
in which a girl witnesses something that would change her life forever. fillie au. [lowercase intended] completed 20/8/19 i wrote this when i was 14...
118 0 24
"God I'm so mean" Kat, the self proclaimed mean girl of her town. She's the girl that everyone knows and talks about but isn't quite the what you'd e...
14.9K 841 42
"So, Juliet? Will you date me?" Jack asks. "No, I don't date stupid," I flat out lie to his face. "Come on, Kat, you wouldn't be dating stupid! You'd...