Sun and Moon- Tsukishima Kei

By NoMo17

Luv luv luv luv story with our Tsukki In short: Two teens meet in their first year of high school, and creat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2: Blessings

Chapter 16

296 15 0
By NoMo17

(I want to write sm*t. But then I don't. But then I do, maybe just one. But do write it detailed? Not detailed? Do I leave y'all guessing? How the hell do I even go about it? Will it be bad if I try to write it? These questions go through my mind when I think about it, but then I remember that there's a 70% chance that this story, along with the other stories still in my drafts, will probably never see the light of day so I'm going to write some sm*t. In this chapter. Thank you)

"BLONDIE-KUN." I yell, running over to the boy who just got off of the bus.

He looks over at me and his eyes widen. He immediately drops his bags, knowing what's about to happen. I jump right before I reach him, and latch myself onto him, wrapping my arms and legs around his body. He wraps his arms around me as well, and I squeeze him, burying my face in the space between his neck and shoulder.

"I missed you." I say, my voice muffled.

"You could have given me a heads up that you were going to jump on me." He says and I pout.

"Did you miss me or not?" I ask, pulling my head away to look at him. He smirks at me, shaking his head.

"Nope, not one bit." He says.

"Yeah, he's lying." I hear Kageyama's voice. "He literally wouldn't shut the fuck up about you. I'm so glad you're here so we don't have to hear it anymore." I glance between the two.

"Shut up King." Tsukishima glares at him.

"Tobio is right." Hinata pops up. "He did mention you a few times when I was around."

"I'm really going to stomp on you guys later." Tsukishima seethes.

"Aw, so you did miss me? Just let go of your big ego and admit it." I tease. He looks back over at me and his face softens, giving me a small smile.

"Of course I missed you, sunshine." He says, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I ask. "Did you just call me sunshine? Did you just call me something cute? Bokuto-San wasn't lying when he told me everyday that he was actually bothering you about not calling me that forbidden name?" I beam at him, and his cheeks turn red.

"I just wanted to try it out. I don't like it. I'll never call you that again." He says but I'm still so happy.

"I really missed you." I say quietly before I kiss him. He pulls me tighter to him but I soon pull away since we're in front of his teammates.

"I know." He grins at me. I put my legs down and jump back onto the floor just in time for the coaches to get off the bus as well.

I link my arm through Tsukishima's as his two coaches start to tell them how well of a job they've done and that they should take the rest of the break as time to relax and to not play volleyball. Once they're done, the boys say bye to each other and start to go their own ways.

"I'm in charge of getting you home today." I grin as he picks up his bags.

"Hm? Why?" He asks and I look up at him, starting to walk towards the school parking lot.

"Because I told your brother I would give you a ride home. Mostly because I wanted to see you." I laugh.

"Are your bodyguards taking us?" He asks as I approach a car, opening the trunk for him to put his stuff in.

"Yes sir." I nod.

We both get in the backseat and the two men in the front look back at Tsukishima, eyeing him before turning back around and starting to speak in English amongst themselves.

"Eh? American bodyguards?" Tsukishima looks at me as they start to drive, following the directions I gave them beforehand.

"My parents love them, we hire them for everything. The speak a little bit of Japanese as well." I smile. Tsukishima reaches over and takes my hand in his, running his fingers over my knuckles.

"That's cool. You know, you always see African Americans on American TV shows. A lot of them seem tall and obviously muscular if they play sports. But seeing it up close...they're huge." Tsukishima stares at the bodyguards. The one in the passenger seat slowly turns around, giving Tsukishima a weird face.

"Don't be stereotypical." I reach over, hitting his arm with my free hand. "They're buff because they work out for their job. They have to protect people, they can't be weak."

"Thats right, tell him Sumi." Adam, the one driving, says in Japanese.

"Period." I reply in English, making the two burst out laughing.

"They understood that? Also, what's 'period'?" He frowns.

"I told you, they speak some Japanese." I giggle. "And 'period' is slang in America. I don't really know how to explain it." I frown.

"It's like saying, that's the end of the story. For example, if I was arguing with you what the best type of juice is. I'd say: 'Apple juice is way better than orange juice. Period." David, the bodyguard sitting in the passenger seat, explains.

"Wow...they speak better Japanese than you Gaijin." Tsukishima's eyes widen in amazement. "Thank you for the lesson." He bows his head to David.

I gasp, hitting him.

"Take that back!" I demand, hitting him lightly again.

"Okay, okay. I was joking, you obviously speak better than them." He puts his hands up in surrender, causing me smirk.

"That's what I thought you said." I cross my arms, huffing.

"We're here." Adam announces, pulling up in front of Tsukishima's house.

Both of us get out and Tsukishima grabs his things. I wait on the sidewalk for him as he walks over to the passenger window, bending down to be eye level with David.

"You guys don't need to stay, she will be spending the night at my house." Tsukishima says and my eyes widen.

"Excuse me?" Adam says, raising his eyebrows.

"You heard the man!" I grin, grabbing Tsukishima's arm and pulling him up to his doorstep. "Bye Adam, David! Take care!" I grin as Tsukishima unlocks the door and we go in his house before the two could protest.

"I can't believe you did that." I smile at him as we take our shoes off.

"Me either, honestly. Let's hurry upstairs." He grins. "I'm home!" He shouts as we run upstairs together.

"Welcome back!" Is heard before Tsukishima shuts and locks his door.

We look at each other for a moment before he dips down and kisses me, both of us eager to have each other's lips on our own. I'm caught off guard when he picks me up and lays me on the bed, getting on top of me.

"I really did miss you." He mumbles before connecting our lips once again. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip and I part them, allowing him to take whatever he wants.

I feel him trail a hand down my side and then fiddle with the hem of my shirt. I dart my tongue out as well and he wraps his lips around the muscle, lightly sucking on it. Heat crawls up my cheeks, not expecting that.

What is going on with him today? He's so confident.

He pulls away, sitting up. Grinning down at me, he uses both hands to take a handful of the bottom of my shirt, slowly inching it up.

"Is it okay? Can I take it off baby?" He asks and I, of course, immediately nod my head, unable to speak.

How can I not agree with whatever he says when he calls me 'baby' like that? He's being so cute today, I think I'm going to cry.

"This bra is pretty too." He grins. "If you're not comfortable with anything, tell me okay? I won't be mad." He looks at me seriously for a moment before leaning down and pecking my lips.

"Okay." I smile, and he does too.

The boy on top of me then dips his head lower and starts to pepper little kisses on my breasts.

"I was too scared to do this last time." He mumbles against my skin. "Your skin is so smooth, I just want to-" He cuts himself off by sinking his teeth into the flesh, licking and sucking the same place a moment later.

"-taste you." He finishes. My hand flies to my mouth, quickly covering it to repress any sounds I make as he does this a few more times in different places on my boobs.

After a while he sits up, admiring his work and running his fingers along the love bites he left on my chest. Shivers run through my body as he lightly caresses me. He smiles fondly then leans down, putting his lips next to my ear.

"Next time, I want to do this somewhere we can be alone. I want to hear the beautiful sounds that come from your mouth as I please you." He says lowly, and heat pools in my lower stomach.

Oh my, that was hot. Who is this? This is most certainly not the Tsukishima Kei I know.

"You're so cute." He grins down at me, and I remove my hand from my mouth.

"Can I do something for you?" I ask and he tilts his head.

"Like what?" He asks curiously.

"Wait first, when was the last time you took a shower?" I laugh and he looks at me weirdly.

"Right before we left to come home. Why?" He chuckles and I shake my head.

"No reason. Switch with me." I demand. "Let me be on top." He leans down and presses one last kiss to my lips before flipping us.

I grin down at him, though my nerves start to go haywire. I get off of his waist, opting to sit on my knees on the bed next to him. I quickly tie my hair up into a messy bun before kissing him again. I place my hand on his chest, trailing it down his body until I reach the top of his sweats. I lift his shirt a little, trailing my finger along his skin and I feel him shiver.

I slip my hand into the waistband of his pants, placing my hand on his boner through his boxers. He intakes a sharp gasp, breaking the kiss.

"Is this okay?" I whisper, and he frantically shakes his head yes.

I start to trace the outline of him through his boxers and begin to realize that maybe this was a bad idea. How is he going to fit? Like, I'm moving my finger slowly but why isn't it ending? How many cm is this?  I reach the tip and slowly rub my thumb over it.

Tsukishima starts to moan but I quickly kiss him, muffling the sound. I would never show my face again if Akiteru came and knocked on the door right now. I would probably cry.

"You're so hard for me already, do I turn you on that much?" I whisper into his ear, and a low sound comes from his mouth. He doesn't answer back, but his chest starts to rise and fall a little faster.

I've never 'talked dirty' to anyone, and I know that later on I'm going to think about what I just said and laugh at myself. But when Tsukishima did it...it was hot as hell and I wanted to try.

I take my hand away and his eyes fly to me, almost asking why. I chuckle, going further down the bed and settling myself between his legs. I reach for the waistband but then nervously look up at the boy who's anxiously waiting for my next move.

"Kei...this is my first time doing this okay? If it's bad just tell me to stop." I look at him worriedly and a small chuckle escapes his lips.

He pulls me up to him and lays me on his chest, leaning up and kissing me for a second.

"I don't care if you're bad at it or not. You don't have to do this at all, so the fact that you want to already makes me grateful. If you want to stop at any time please do, okay? Don't do anything you're uncomfortable with." He gives me a soft smile, reaching up and cupping my  cheek.

As I stare down at him, adoration fills my eyes. He's being so gentle and understanding to the point where it physically hurts. My heart feels like it's about to burst. Looking down at him right now, and hearing him worry about me, makes me come to an awful and horrible realization.

I love him.

I think I may have for a long time now, but I never wanted to admit it to myself. I love Tsukishima Kei. But I'll never tell him that. I can't, it just wouldn't end well.

"Okay." I whisper shakily, smiling. He leans up, kissing me once again.

I pull away after a moment and go back to between his legs. I slowly pull down his pants as well as boxers, slipping them off his legs. For a moment I stare wide-eyed at his erection standing tall. All that's going through my mind is:

That's not going to fit. Anywhere.

I lean down, hesitantly taking it into my hand. As soon as I do, a small groan comes from Tsukishima's lips. I part my mouth slightly, and take just the tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it.

"Oh my god." Tsukishima says breathlessly, putting his hands over his face. My face goes red and I pull away.

I trail tiny kisses all the way down his length, before trailing my tongue back up slowly, all in one lick.

"F-Fuck." He props himself up on his elbows, looking down at me, his cheeks rosy and his hair slightly messier than before.

I make eye contact with him, and his eyes widen as he watches as I let my spit slowly trail down from my mouth and land on him. I use my hand to spread it around him, and he presses his mouth together tightly.

I stop playing and take him as far as I can into my mouth. He gasps and quickly grabs a pillow from behind him, moaning into it. I pump my hand on the rest of him where I feel I can't fit into my mouth, and start to bob my head up and down.

A long stream of muffled moans come from him for the next couple of minutes, and it's what encourages me to keep going.

I hollow my cheeks, and after a while more I pull away to breathe.

"I'm close." I hear him whisper, so I quickly continue what I was doing before.

"You need to stop. I'm going to come, if you don't want want me in your mouth then stop." He chokes out but I continue anyways, bobbing my head a bit faster than before.

"Oh god, I'm sorry." I hear him apologize and I furrow my eyebrows. "I'm sorry, I have to. Please don't get mad at me for this."

I'm about to pull away and ask what he's talking about, but he puts his hands on the back of my head and pushes himself as fast as he can inside of my mouth. My eyes widen and I place my hands on his thighs. He pumps himself in and out of my mouth a few times before I feel him release in my mouth- or rather my throat.  He holds my head there as he moans, but I'm starting to struggle to breath a bit.

I tap his thigh lightly and he pulls out of my mouth. I gasp for breath, and I feel his liquid running down my tongue. I quickly swallow, gasping for air once again. I look up at him, meeting his eyes. He smiles softly at me and sits up, pulling me onto his lap.

"Are you mad?" He asks, cupping my face. "I read that girls don't like when guys do that." His expressions turns to one of worry.

"I'm not mad." I chuckle, shaking my head. "I thought it was fine, I didn't choke at least." I say, which makes him laugh.

"You did so good. Are you sure you've never done this before?" He teases and I giggle, shaking my head.

"I haven't." I respond, putting my hand on his chest. Both of our hearts are beating fast.

"I want to kiss you. But Nishinoya said at practice one time that if you kiss someone after they suck your...you know...it makes you gay." He says and I burst out laughing.

"Noya-San is gay, I'm sure he said that because he kisses Asahi-San after he does it." I say, rolling my eyes playfully.

"He's bi, actually." Tsukishima teases me.

"Oh, sorry." I blush, though I don't know why.

"Anyways, he said that. But I'll kiss you still, because you did a good job." He grins, leaning forward. I gasp, leaning back.

"If I did a bad job you wouldn't have kissed me?" I ask, laughing.

"Be quiet, do you want to kiss me or not?" He rolls his eyes, chuckling. "I'll kiss you for your much appreciated hard work." He says and I grin, leaning forward to meet his lips.

After a moment I pull away and smile at him.

"I didn't do anything for you except leave you marks." He says, trailing a finger over one of his love bites on my chest.

"Don't worry about that." I laugh. "Let's go to sleep. I can tell that you're tired and it's getting late." I suggest, smiling up at his frowning face.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm positive. Let's clean ourselves up, okay?" I say and he agrees.

We both go into the bathroom, doing what we need to do, and he also gives me a toothbrush to brush my teeth. Once we're done, we put our clothes back on and we lay down on his bed. I get on top of him, wrapping my arms around his torso and laying my head on his chest.

He lifts his arms up to stretch and his shirt rides up. I place a kiss to his bare skin and he puts his hand on top of my head.

"Goodnight." I hear him say softly.

"Goodnight." I respond, closing my eyes and letting the darkness consume me.

(THEY FALL ASLEEP LIKE AKAASHI AND BOKUTO IN THE PICTURE OKAY? BC I THINK ITS SO CUTE AND BOKUAKA IS SO CUTE AND SKDHDLWBW SO YEAH)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 273 8
Yamaguchi Tadashi is terrified of the water and he has managed to keep his fear a secret. When the volleyball team decides to take a camping vacation...
5.4K 172 11
Tendou Satori and Y/N L/N start to quickly fall in love after L/N lets him stay at her apartment after living with his crazy ex, Akiko Suzuki. 🤍 *ba...
165K 5.3K 40
"𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕥" "𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥" You and Kageyama started dating in middle school at the end of yo...
3.9K 139 22
After finding Oikawa cheating on y/n with another girl, he gets dumped. Y/n transfers schools to Karasuno High and moves in with her father. When she...