๐ƒ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...

By katie_cate

[Completed] ["I dare you too snap a random stranger!"] Written by Kat P.s (cringe pls don't read) When I wro... More

1 Truth or Dare
2 ๐‚๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ
3 ๊Œƒ๊‚๊Œš๊“„๊€ค๊‚๊Œš
4 ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ
5 ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ด
6 ๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ด๐šก
7 ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
8 Bแดœsส, Bแดœsส, Bแดœsส
9 "๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•"
11 ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด
12 Home Sweet Home
13 ษขษชส€สŸs ษดษชษขสœแด› แดแดœแด›
14 The truth
15 ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ…ƒ
16 โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฐ๊ซ€ ๐”ˆ๐”ณ๊ซ€
17 London?
A/n
18 The argument
19 Plane ride
20 Nadia (Tbd)
21 That time of the month
A/n
A/n
22 Nadia's Plan
23 Trust
24 Sass Squad
25 Dinner
26 Gf's before Bf's
27 Bad Luck
28 Explanations
29 Valentines Day
Bonus Chapter!

10 ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›

1.4K 29 22
By katie_cate

(It's the weekend)

(Y/n POV)

Harry and Hannah are going in a double date with Haz and Catelynn and they insisted me and Tom go with them, so I'm getting ready.

(Here is your outfit)

Once we are all ready the guys come and pick us up.

When they get there they honk at us to hurry up.

"We're coming, we're coming, jeeze!" I say.

"Then hurry up!"

"I am, I'm in three inch heels for God's sake!"

We all start laughing,that's when Tom makes a funny comment.

"I never took you to be a person to wear fancy dresses!" He says

"Well I was forced to!" I say.

"Well you were going to wear sweatpants and a hoodie, so your welcome!"

"It's more comfortable!"

The rest of the way to Olive Garden was just us arguing about my dress, it was quite funny.

When we arrive at Olive Garden we get seated and we all start to talk, well not me and Tom the others were being all sappy to each other. Me and Tom where looking at each other making weird faces and imitating there sappy faces.

I move closer to Tom and whisper something to him.

"This is why I'm not in a relationship because I don't like getting all sappy like this."

Tom let's out a giggle, he has a cute laugh, and a very good sense of humor.

"Hey Y/n do you want to sit at a different table so we don't have to listen to them talk?"

"Oh Hell Yeah I do." I say and then turn the couples "Hey guys, we are going to sit at a different table because Y'all are just plain sappy and weird!"

"Wow that hurts, bye see ya later"

"Bye"

Me and Tom get seated somewhere else and we start to talk about our awful love lives and then I catch him staring at me.

"Hey Tom, your foods here!" I say.

"Wait it is?" He asks looking at the table.

"No, next time pay attention to your surroundings and not me!"

"Um...oh yeah sorry"

I start to burst out laughing.

"Tom you are so cute when you are confused!"

"What!?"

"You heard what I said!"

"Oh thanks, and your really pretty when your mad!"

"Thanks!"

We both start laughing and that's when Tom says something that shocks me.

"Y/n I like you."

"Wait like, like like, or just you like me as a friend?" I ask.

"I, like like you."

"Oh...really, are you pranking me?"

"No Y/n I like you, why do you think I kissed you at the sleepover!"

"Oh...I like you too Tom." I say.

"Really?" He asks

"Yes, you are not like all the other guys I've liked, your different"

"Well I like being different." He says and I laugh.

"Me too, mainly because I'm weird." I say.

I look over to the other side of the restaurant and I see JASON. He's the creepy guy from the hospital with the black hoodie.

My eyes widen when I see that he is carrying a knife.

"Tom..." I say quietly.

"Y/n are you okay, you don't look so well?" He asks.

"Jason is HERE!" I say.

"Wait your crazy ex!?"

"Yeah and he has a knife, I can feel him staring at me!"

"That sun of a bitch! I'll text Haz and tell him we need to leave!" He says.

"Thanks"

A few minutes later Haz, Harry, Hannah and Catelynn come up to our table.

"Y/n we need to leave now!"

"Yes please, let's go!"

We pay for our food and left and we start running to the car. Jason was following us but we safely got into the car.

(Tom's POV)

The whole way home Y/n was freaking out, tears in her eyes, she was hugging close to Cami, we were sitting in the back together. I wrap my arm around her and she lays her head on my shoulder.

"Y/n you'll be fine, I promise" I say softly.

"He is a psychopath!" She says.

"I know, if it makes you feel better me, Harry, and Haz could stay with you guys tonight and we could have a movie night." I say.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yeah it would be fun"

"Okay!"

"Hey guys movie night tonight!"

"Okay!" Catelynn says.

(While we are watching "Grown Up's")

(Tom POV)

Haz and Catelynn are all cuddled up in the corner of the couch, Harry and Hannah are in the middle and me and Y/n are just chilling on the floor. Well we made a kind of blanket bed.

Everyone except me and Y/n fell asleep.

"Hey Tom, do you want to draw on their faces?" She asks me.

"Oh my gosh YES!"

"Okay I'll do Haz and Harry, you do Hannah and Catelynn."

"Okay I'll go get markers."

"Okay"

Me and Y/n start to draw glasses and mustaches on all of them and when we were done we took pictures and posted them on our Instagram.

"That is amazing!" Y/n says.

"I'm so glad you came up with this idea Y/n!" I tell her.

"Me too!"

"Okay I'm going to go to sleep now"

"Okay goodnight"

(Once they both fell asleep, two hours later 4:30 a.m)

I wake up to Y/n going to the kitchen, i was thirsty so I follow.

I walk in to see Y/n sitting on a chair with her hands on her head, I walk over to her.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" I ask.

She jumps a little but then gives a relieved look when she realizes it was just me.

"Oh it's just you, I got a text from an unknown number saying, 'I'm watching you Y/n' Now I'm terrified, I think it's Jason."

"That's it I'm calling the cops, I'm sick of him scaring you!" I says pulling out my phone.

"Are you sure we should call the police?"

"Hey, we have to or else your in danger"

"Okay" I dial 911.

"911 what's your emergency"

"My friend got a text from someone saying 'I'm watching you' and we think it's her crazy ex boyfriend because he has been following her around with a knife."

"Okay, what's your address?"

"It's room number 128 in the apartment complex by the mall!"

"Okay we will send people down there to investigate the area"

"Okay thank you, bye!"

"So are they coming?"

"Yes they are on there way!"

"Thank God!"

Y/n give out a sigh of relief, but she still has that terrified look plastered on her face. I feel awful that she has to go through all of this, first she has a panic attack then her crazy ex boyfriend is out to get her.

I pull Y/n into a tight hug, to make sure she knows she will be okay.

"You'll be okay Y/n." I say softly.

"Thank you Tom, you've done so much!"

I look straight into her eyes and realize how beautiful they are, they are a sky blue lined with a dark navy blue they look like pure ice, they are beautiful.

Me an Y/n just stare into each others eyes for a while. I realized at this moment I loved her, I pull her in my arms and kiss her softly. her hands are on the back of my head and she is messing with my curls, once I pull away she has a look of pure love in her eyes.

"Damn mate, that's the biggest move you've ever made!" Haz says.

I turn around to see the two couples standing there watching in amazement.

"We knew you guys were going to end up together!" Catelynn says.

"Oh wow, karma a bitch isn't it!"

"Tom you are so right on that."

Y/n is now blushing, she looks so pretty when she blushes.

"And Tom, may I add something, next time maybe don't be so obvious that you like someone, your lucky Y/n is oblivious too!"

"Hey I am not always oblivious!"

"Fine, sometimes."

"And Y/n one more thing?" I ask.

"What Tom?"

I look into her ice blue eyes.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

"Bitch? HELL YEAH!"

Everyone start laughing until there is a pounding on the door. I almost forgot, it must be the police.

We let them in.

They started to tell us that they found Jason spying through the peep hole and he was waiting outside the door. They took him to a mental hospital and they said he will not be released for another 5 years.

(Okay they are finally a couple OMG I've been waiting for the right moment to do this! I also can't wait till next chapter I have some good ideas!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...
20.9K 1.3K 35
This is my first ever book by which I started writing , so please don't mind my unexperienced writing skills ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™. Can is a sweet college student who...
3.5K 537 53
Hey You, I'm mildly in love with you. It's TOTALLY platonic. Not. Sincerely, Me. ||NOTES|| ยปI own everything in this book ยปI made the cover...
14.9K 841 42
"So, Juliet? Will you date me?" Jack asks. "No, I don't date stupid," I flat out lie to his face. "Come on, Kat, you wouldn't be dating stupid! You'd...