Breaking Point

By CloudyXAutumn

"isn't it beautiful?" "It's BLOOD" Neglected and bullied ever since his quirk came in, but he didn't care. ... More

Quirk
Bullying
Running Away
Missing
Snap
First kill.
UA
USJ
Accidental Encounter
UA Sports festival
We Have A Winner
Stain
Identity
Internships
Intership aftermath
Exams
Camp
Week 1
Kidnapping
The Great Reveal
Amnesia
Memories
True self.
Trust build
Provisional Hero Licensing Exam
Round 2(hero license)
Fight
The Big 3
New Member
Hero Work Studies
Eri
Yakuza
Mission: Rescue Eri
Mission: Secure Eri
United
Build!
Smile!
Endeavor
Secret weapons
Eri+one for all
Shopping
first time
Big Plan
Exam
Day 1 of the Exams
Day 2 of the Exams
Final Exam Day
Results
Preparation!
Travel!
Intensity Training
America
Control
Game+meet up
Betrayal
Disaster
✨ Stress✨
Investigation
Stalking
Capture planning
Capture attempt
the big sad
Sealing the deal
Trouble
interrogation
Back To Normal?
"I'm back~"
Domination
Double betrayl??
letters
Somewhat Alleys.
bye bye Shigaraki

Lie detector+house arrest

3.9K 176 100
By CloudyXAutumn

.......

"So your telling me young Midoryia remembers everything?" Nezu asked as he sipped on coffee. "That's what he's telling me" Aziawa replied. "Does he show any..... Violet behaviors? Like any red flags that might indicate he plans to turn on us?" Nezu asked. "No, if anything he seems really determined to become a hero" Aziawa replied. "I know someone with a lie detector quirk. I'll have him come in tomorrow to question Midoryia Infront of you. Their for we will know Midoryia's true intentions. I have a feeling Midoryia is telling us the truth anyways, after all. If he really wanted to turn on us he would've killed someone already.

You remember how he was, there would be a new case of a dead person everyday" Nezu said. "But what if he's playing on the down low? Like an act?" Aziawa asked. "I have confidence that he isn't. You should trust your students some more, Aziawa. Look young Midoryia shows clear signs of regret, remember how he wasn't able to sleep? It was guilt eating at him. Trust me, Midoryia will become a hero" Nezu said. "I trust you and Midoryia, Nezu. I'm just worried" Aziawa sighed. "To calm those worries down I'll have the lie detector come in tomorrow. Be prepared, he's quite intimidating" Nezu said.

"Okay then sir. I'll see you later" Aziawa said getting up.

Midoryia was in his bed just relaxing. "Hmm. I feel like currently there isn't enough confidence with everyone. Their guards are up. I can't go on my mission tonight and chances are they're going to bring in someone with a lie detection quirk. All lie detection quirks have 1 fatal flaw. If the person is a good enough liar it doesn't detect the lie. Luckily I trained myself enough to be such a good liar that I lied Infront of  Aziawa and Nezu and still didn't get found out. Even Nezu with his intelligence couldn't detect my lies. I'll just have to get away with this somehow. If anything goes wrong I fight and run away" Midoryia thought to himself  as he began to doze off into a deep sleep.

The next morning Midoryia was woken up by a loud knocking at his door. He was suspended from school so he didn't feel like waking up early. Midoryia sluggishly got up and opened the door, his eyes still closing as he scratched his head. He was ready to go back to sleep if anything. Aziawa was at the door. "Hello Midoryia. Today we're just going to take you for some more questioning. We haven't told the class you remembered anything yet alright. I have a feeling nothing is wrong with you and that you'll be a great hero but for reassurance please come with me" Aziawa said.

Midoryia stretched as he yawned. "Fine fine. Give me a minute" Midoryia said closing his door. He took a shower and got dressed. It was a cold shower so he was fairly woken up. He walked downstairs where no one was found except for Aziawa, Nezu, and some man. The rest of the class was with Present mic getting a literacy lesson.

"Hello Izuku Midoryia. I am Haru lumi. I'll just be doing some questioning alright" the man with snow white hair and piercingly cold blue eyes said. He was being hella passive aggressive, it was clear he didn't want to be there nor did he trust the boy. "Alright then" Midoryia smiled. He sat down across from the lie detector man. "Alright I'll start off with 2 simple questions.

What is your name?" He asked.
"Izuku Midoryia".
"Now tell me a lie"
"My quirk isn't blood control"
Midoryia complied.

"Okay now we can move on to the more serious questions. Midoryia, what are your intentions being at UA?" The man asked. Midoryia put on his impeccable act. "I want to be a hero that saves everyone. I know I messed up in my past and not everyone has confidence in me but watch. I'll be the number 1 despite what happened" Midoryia said.

He lied so cleanly that it was frightening. "It's true." The man said. Nezu and Aziawa sighed in relief. "Alright time for another question. What do you remember about being Kyōki?" The man asked. "Well. When I first got knocked out I didn't remember anything. A couple days after being at UA I started to get flash backs of random incidents.
..

I remember killing some people... Because of all the flash backs I couldn't sleep anymore. That's when you, mr Aziawa, began to notice. You kinda forced me to go to sleep and when I did everything came back to me.

I felt really bad, sick even. I couldn't believe I rest killed all those people" Midoryia said.

The lie detector quirk couldn't pick up on all the lies Midoryia was clearly spewing out of his mouth. "True. Do you feel bad about all the people you've  killed?" haru asked. "Yes, a lot too. I had no control back then, my quirk made me go insane. You see I never really explained what happened to me as a child.

As a kid I was bullied a lot by Kachaan because of my quirk. My mom was scared of me, she didn't talk to me because of that. Even though she existed in my life and gave me food water and a shelter that was pretty much the only thing she did.... One day I ran out of medicine and my quirk kicked in. That's when my sanity began to drop.

A couple months go by and I run away as I saw my mother crying while looking at my baby pictures, not to mention all might told me I couldn't be a hero. Running away was difficult.. police looked for me like it was no joke so I hid in the forest for most of the time. Months go by and I'm deemed dead.

Around that time is also the same time when my sanity dropped to 0. That's when Kyōki was born." Midoryia explained. The 3 stood in shock (surprised pikachu faces if you will).  "Truth. Well Midoryia,From what I'm hearing and what my quirk is telling me you've genuinely changed. Continue to take that medicine to suppress your insane side and become the hero you want to be" Haru said. Haru got up and left. "It's great to see Midoryia hasn't changed despite having his memories back" Nezu whispered to Aziawa. "Yeah he'll be a great person when he's older" Aziawa whispered back.

"Uh. I'm right here" Midoryia chirped. "Right. You and Bakugo have suspension today and for the week. I want you 2 to do the chores around the house." Aziawa said sternly. Midoryia groaned. "Now wake Bakugo up. He's still asleep" Aziawa instructed. "How long will we have to do this for?" Midoryia asked. "This entire week" Aziawa replied. "But what about training??" Midoryia whined. "That's what happens when you fight another student past curfew without permission" Aziawa spat.

Midoryia got up and left, he has to wake up Bakugo. Midoryia went up to his door and knocked on it. No response. Midoryia knocked on it again. No response. Midoryia was getting annoyed. This time he banged on the door.

No. Response. Midoryia sent a blood puddle from underneath the door, found Bakugo with it, and solidified the part next to Bakugo and slapped him. "HEY WHATS THIS" Bakugo screamed. "You finally awake?!!" Midoryia spat. "Dang it Deku! I was asleep" Bakugo yelled. "we're on house arrest! We have chores to do" Midoryia yelled back. There was a low groan from Bakugo. Midoryia reabsorbed the blood he sent to wake up Bakugo and ran off.

Soon Bakugo came out of his room, furious that Midoryia slapped him with blood. Midoryia already started his set of chores. Bakugo had his own set as well.

They had to do this for the whole week, they're going to miss a lot from class.

One afternoon of day 3 of house arrest, Wednesday, Midoryia was taking out the trash. "Hmm I wonder if we have any new recruits for the league. I wasn't able to go visit at all so I'm left in the dark. Once this stupid house arrest is over I'm sneaking out.." Midoryia thought to himself. As he was walking he noticed a face in the wall.

He turned to side panicked and accidentally activated his quirk, smashing the wall in the process. Now there was another hole in the back of his shirt, not to mention he left a pretty big dent in the wall. "Woah woah woah. Calm down now" the face with round blue eyes and somewhat dark blond hair said. This time he was on the ground. Midoryia jumped up with the blood spike and now was quite literally above the ground. "Who are you?!" Midoryia asked in panic. "I guess they weren't wrong about you, your a strong fighter. I'm Togata Mirio, one of the big 3 of UA. The whole school is talking about you so I wanted to see you for myself" Mirio said. "Oh. I thought this was some attack" Midoryia sighed. "That's a strong quirk. What is it?" Mirio asked. "Uh blood control. I can control any form of blood either from myself or other things" Midoryia replied. "Woah. My quirk is permeation. I'm able to go through objects" Mirio said. He jumped out of the ground, fully clothed.

"Your name's Izuku Midoryia right?" Mirio asked stretching his hand out for a hand shake. "Yeah" Midoryia replied landing back down on the ground. He returned the handshake,using the blood spike to hold all the trash. "So what are you doing here?" Midoryia asked. "I had free time besides. Your the talk of the school, you and Bakugo. I wanted to see it for myself. They're not wrong,your a great fighter" Mirio replied. "Oh." Midoryia sighed. "Well. I have to get going see ya later!" Mirio said dipping away into the ground.

"Later? What does he mean later?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 19K 73
"I'm quirkless and you're all still struggling against me, how Pathetic!" Izuku was born quirkless but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing in his spe...
16.4K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
9.7K 367 50
! MILD SWEARING! Izuku had been bullied all his life by Katsuki Bakugou and had been told by the one person he looked up to most that he couldn't be...
78.4K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...