SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant

4K 109 38
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

"You're a month pregnant Minkyung" Minji said.

I was happy that I'm having a baby but I'm scared. I'm scared that Changkyun don't want it. I'm scared that he'll abandoned the baby. I don't know how will he felt if he know about me being pregnant. Tears started to form on my eyes.

"Minkyung? Are you crying?" Woosung held me by my shoulders making me snapped back to reality.

"I'm just happy" I response wiping the tears from my eyes.

"From now on you should take care of yourself, you should have someone around you always" Minji told me. I smiled at her and have her a nod.

"I think we should get going, I don't want them to get home founding out we're not home" I told Woosung. He helped me get down from the bed. 

"We'll get going now" Woosung thanked Minji before we make our way out.

Woosung accompanied me all the way to the parking lot. He open the door for me letting me in before he get inside the driver's seat.

"What's with that face Minkyung?" He asked as he reach for my seatbelt plugging it in for me. "You're having a baby, I'll be an uncle soon" he smiled to himself as he fixed his seatbelt. Then his eyes landed on me.

"Can you please don't tell anyone about this?" I asked not looking at him. I just keep my head down.

"Hey, hey what's wrong? Are you thinking that Kihyun will get mad?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"It's not Kihyun, it's Changkyun. Do you think he wanted this to happen?" I asked tears started to run done my cheeks. I wrapped my arm around my belly hugging myself tight. "Do you think Changkyun is happy about this? What if he's not, what if he leave?" I cried.

"Hey, look here Minkyung. Minkyung, look. Calm down, just calm down" Woosung held me by my shoulders. I lift my head and look at him. "Calm down, breath" he told me, somehow I'm following what's he's saying.

He cupped my cheek and his other hand tucked my hair that was covering my face. His eyes, it's the same as Changkyun when he's worried. I felt safe with him.

"Don't you think that way, Changkyun will accept it. I know he will. I know him, his my brother. He'll accept it. So you have to take care of yourself starting today" He told me. Why does he sound so convincing. "Now stop crying" he wiped my tears with his thumb. Ruffling my hair before leaning back to his seat and started to drive.

"Woosung, you're being too kind towards me" I said. "I event thought you're Changkyun for a second"

"S-sorry did I make you uncomfortable? Sorry about that" he said. It was so awkward after I said that to him. The rest of the drive was quiet none of us trying to talk.

-----------

It was already noon when I received a text from Changkyun.

From: Changkyun
Hey baby, class already finished. I'm thinking of picking you, you'll come home with me. Wdyt?

From: Minkyung
I'll tell Kihyun about it.

From: Changkyun
See you later baby, ILY

Then a knocked came to my door. The door open revealing Kihyun.

"Do you have something to tell me?" Kihyun asked walking all the way towards me with his arm crossed infront of his chest.

"Woosung told you??"

"No, Minji did" He said. "I asked Woosung but he doesn't want to tell me so I came here to you"

"Are you mad?"

"We cannot change what already happened, me being mad doesn't help you at all" he said sitting down beside me. "And I won't ask who's baby is it cause that was so obvious. So did Changkyun knew this already?"

"Woosung, You and I are the only one who knows about this" I respond.

"Do you need help? I'll back up for you" he said.

"No, just leave it to me. I don't want to pressure Changkyun"

"What do you mean you don't want to pressure him? He should be pressured, it's was his responsibility after all" Kihyun told me.

"Let's give him time" I said and he force a smile.

"Alright I won't get involve. It was yours by the way. I know you can handle it" he said ruffling my hair as he stood up. "Just call me when you need help" he said looking at me one last time before opening the door.

"Ki, I was planning to meet him tonight" I told him making him look back at me. He turned around and smile at me.

"Sure" he nodded before going out of my room. God my heart's beating so fast. I thought he'll get mad at me. I'm sure he's mad but as he just said getting mad won't help me at all.

Then later on the door swung open revealing Changkyun in his school uniform.

"Baby you don't know what happened today" he pout crawling on top of my bed then resting against his back.

"Tell me" I face him and his cheeks.

"I was so lonely. I don't have a seatmate, so just sleep all day" he said.

"Yah, you're still sleeping even if I'm right beside you" I said pushing his forehead with my index finger.

"Kang Joon showed up in class, he's asking our classmates why you're gone. He's acting like he didn't do something to hurt you" he said. You can see in his face how annoyed he is.

"Changkyun?" I called him and he hummed in response. "You won't leave me right?"

"What's made you think that I'll leave you, did you do something?" He laughed.

"I was thinking to drop out of school"

"Why?" He quickly opened his eyes and push himself up.

"Going to school might be dangerous for me. Kang Joon is around" I explained.

"Then I won't leave you"

"You act like you don't know him. He'll do anything to separate us" I sigh.

"You know what, I hate seeing you like that" he stand up from my bed then went to my closet. He grabbed the sweatshirt that was his before and a pair of pants throwing it to me.

"Wear this we'll go somewhere to ease your mind" he said. I didn't said anything I just stare at him. "I can smell that something's bothering you"

"I'm just worried about going to school and seeing Kang Joon everyday" I response taking the clothes from my bed to change.

"Turn around" I told him but he just lat on my bed comfortably.

"You haven't get used to me seeing your body?" He asked.

"Changkyun I know you too well, once you lay your eyes on my naked body you'll do something, so turn around or at least close your eyes" I told him but he just smiled at me.

"I'll just going to change in the bathroom" I told him leaving him behind.

Once I got change I went back to Changkyun. But once I got there I saw him sleeping. He must be tired after all what just happened and him getting back to school. I sat beside him and caress his soft locks. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"Gosh I missed you so much" he whispered.

"But we just saw each other last night" I told him.

"I know, but I missed you so much. It's been a while since the last time I hug you like this" he said then I realized that he's right. The last few weeks he was avoiding me because he's on his heat and then we got into a fight.

"It made me think last time, we got into a fight and I been thinking of instead of hugging me like this you choose to fuck me for us to be on good terms"

"Cause I know you're weak when I do that to you" he laughs "but I swear I missed you so much that time that I couldn't stop myself"

"Okay whatever your reason just take me to somewhere you wanna take me" I said then he smiled holding my hand leading the way to me. He open the car's door for me before he went to the driver's seat.

"But seriously Changkyun, at your parents house. That was damn embarrassing for me" I told him and he laughed.

"I'm so sorry I did that" he leaned towards planting a kiss on my forehead. "So where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere, let's celebrate your birthday since we didn't celebrate it well"

"Who said I we didn't? That was the best birthday celebration for me" he said. He look towards me seeing me not responding. "Okay okay let's have late birthday celebration" he said and he started to drive.

"So where are we going?"

"To the club we've first hang out? You're a mess that time"

"So you're planning to bring me to the club once again and I'm still wearing a sweatshirt" I said reminding him that he took me there last time with me wearing sweatshirt.

"Remember last time I took you there and you're wearing sweatshirt yet some guy still tried to hit on you. I don't want to see other guys staring on you" he said.

"Then let's just go somewhere where it is just the two of us" I told him.  He smile nodding his head. He showed me his hand driving using his one hand. At first I didn't get what he wants but then I realized he was waiting for my hand. I smile to myself as I interlock my hand to his. I feel so safe with him.

"I know you have something to tell me, I can sense it. But I'll wait for you to open up" he said.

He drove to a drive thru buying enough foods for the two of us. Then he took me to Han River. He went out first then went to the other side of the car opening the door for me.

"The sky is so beautiful" I said. He sat beside be handing me a cup soda and a burger.

"Belated Happy Birthday Changkyun" I greeted him and give him a peck on his lips.

"Is that my gift?" He asked me and I nodded. "Seriously? Just a peck" he said. Then he look away and sigh. Look at this guy getting sad after just receiving a peck.

"Changkyun, do you ever thought of leaving me?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Why? Are you planning to leave me?" He asked me back.

"I was asking you because I'm not planning to leave you. I just wanted to know if you're planning the same too"

"I was looking forward to the day where we get married and start our own family" he said. "How about two kids? A girl and a boy would be great" he said. Good thing he wanted to have kids. I just can't tell him now that we already have one.

"You really want two kids?"

"Two would be great but you know me, we won't know how many kids will have. But that was for the future. For now, I know we've been doing those kinds of things but I don't know if I can be a father at this young age. Let's just enjoy our lives for now" he smiled at me then looking back to the river.

What now? How can I tell him that I'm pregnant? He already answered what I'm worried the most. He'll not going to accept our baby.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
What now?
~>TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 20 22
Of course I'm dating the famous Im Changkyun. But then he get weird and asks me to be with him twenty four seven. I accepted it but he gets fierce wi...
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...
58.7K 580 22
Smut. Bdsm, kinks, whatever y'all desire. suggestions open