๐ˆ๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐ˆ๐€๐‹

By i1uvrai

"๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›." (๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ) More

0๏ธโƒฃ
0๏ธโƒฃ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐€๐
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐€๐
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
AN (TW:SELF HARM)
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
AN
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
ยกGOOD NEWS!

๐—

17.7K 737 466
By i1uvrai

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗: 𝟸 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕

"What boy?" I answer the phone to Duce. "Hey bestie!" He yells like a female. "Hey Duce." I say chuckling. "Whatchu doin'?" He asks me and I prop my phone up and he scrunched his face up.

"Cooking. so what you want?" I asked and start to boil the water for my macaroni. "Mmm well I needa tell you that Draco is crying and can't breathe." He says and looks away from the camera at someone.

Dayvon dramatic ass.

"Oh. That's wassup." I say and I hear someone smack they lips. "I'm forreal. Dude got snot running down his face like he a bad ass kid." He says and I smile.

"Damn. That's wassup." I say and lean back on the counter and I see Dayvon snatch the phone out of Duce's hand.

"Bae, look I'm wearin' the malano sweatshirt you got me. Ima get it together I swear ima get it together bae." He says making a ugly ass face and I can't help but cackle.

What was funny was the Mariah Carey song in the background.

"Boy ion wanna see yo ugly ass. Give the phone back to my best friend." I mug him and he holds a scowl and then hands Duce the phone.

"Anyways a bad bitch birthday in 2 days!" I say and start doing a lil dance. "Oh forreal??" Duce says and I scrunched my face up cause he sounded like he ain't care.

That kinda hurted me tho. Cause it's like why would you think that?

"Yessir whatchu gettin' me?" I pour the noddles in the pot cause the water was boiling. "Shii to be honest wit you nun." He shrugs and I pout.

How you just gon' say that to me like I'm not a crybaby.

"Bye Duce." I say and hang up.

Dumbass~ I fucking hate yo ugly bald headed, megamind headass.

I laugh at what texted me and put my phone down.

"Not the bayang." I say out of no where.

I finish the macaroni and put it in a bowl then go back in my room.

Just as I sit down my phone rings.

Mommy🥰
Would like to FaceTime...
✔️Accept|Decline✖️

I answered cause if I didn't she wouldn't stop calling. "Hey Mama." I answer and I see she was in her car. "Hey baby, can you meet me at the JC penny's on fifth avenue?" She asks and I scrunch up my face.

Why people always call me when they leaving they house.

"May I ask why ma'am?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Cause they havin' a sale and I can't miss that. Nanna is coming too." She tells me and I immediately perk up.

"Ok. I'll be there in a couple." I say and she nods. "Bye I love you." "Love you too." She hangs up and I put my bowl down and go to my bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror before I grab a rag and wet it with warm water and wash my face.

I do it when I wake up but I do it again if I'm finna go somewhere.

I grab my toothbrush and wet it before putting toothpaste on it and wetting it again.

I start to brush my teeth and then rinse my mouth with mouthwash.

I then go back into my room and grab a cute outfit.

After that I go into the bathroom and take off my head scarf and bonnet. Then I comb out my hair and revamp my edges.

I grab my keys and then leave locking my apartment up.
————————————
"Mama where y'all at?" I asked while walking in the store. "We coming to meet you stay where you are." She says then hangs up.

I stay by the front and then I see my mama, Nanna, and little cousin walk over to me. I smile and hug my mama. "Hey Nanna." I say and hug her. "Hey badass." I say to Brandon and pat his head.

"Don't touch me." He mugs me.

"Anyways lets go get some clothes." My nanna says and we all follow her.

"Mani..." Brandon whispered to me waving me over to him. "What dude." I asked.

"Lemme tell you sum." He says now in his regular voice. "What now Brandon." I laugh cause he always have stories to tell.

"So People always asking me.. what I got on. They be like 'Hey Brandon whatchu got on?' Don't worry bout it. Don't worry bout it sweetheart. This that splah. This that splah rite hea." He says making me cackle.

"Brandon you slow go ahead somewhere." I laugh and mush his head.

"Armani come'er." I hear my mama and I walk over to her. "Yes ma'am?" I asked and she turned around showing me these sweatpants.

"Try these on rite hea." She gives them to me. "Wh- no mama." I say and try to give it to her.

But she gives me that stare.

"People around tho." I frown.

"Ain't nobody stuntin you." She waves me off and I smack my lips and try it on regardless. But not before I take off my slides.

People just staring and shit.

"You look dumb." Brandon says making me mug him. "No I don't." I say and I hear my Nanna chuckle. "Yes you do." She says and shakes ha head.

It be yo own family.

"Mmcht can I take them off now?" I asked and she looks at them for a second then nods. "Ima get them for you. They look good." She says and I take them off and give them the back.

————————————

"NELLY!" I yell cause I haven't seen ha in a while.

"HEY BESTIE!" She yelled back and we hug. "So fuck me huh?" Lee says and I roll my eyes at him.

I wasn't talking to him cause the last time he was alone wit me he tried some slick shit.

"Hey Budda." I say smiling and waving at her.

"Hey." She says and goes back to talking to Lee.

We were all just at the basketball court. Lan and Dayvon were playing basketball.

"Anyways what's up wit you and Draco?" Nelly asks and I shrug. "Ion know. I'm feeling him but he's such a man whore." I say and she laughs.

"Say it again." She agrees.

"Well since you feeling him, let him know. Or show him." She shrugs and I drink my Gatorade.

"When his hoe ways stop THEN I'll show him. But obviously he isn't mature enough for a relationship." I tell her and she nods.

I look over at him playing and lord he looks good as fuck.

I look over at Nelly and she was staring Duce down.

Awh shit nie

"Nelly." I say and her eyes snap to me. "I caught you looking." I say and then laugh.

"Mmcht lookin' at what??" She says and rolls her eyes. "Duce. You want him don't chu?" I say and she side eyes me but doesn't answer.

"I'll take that as a yes." I smirk.

"Fuck up." She says and gets up leaving to go talk to Lee and them.

I grab my drink and start drinking it minding my business.

"Armani." I hear Dayvon making me stop and look at him standing in front of me.

"Draco." I say and he sits next to me on the bleachers.

"Look. I talked to my maw maw yesterday and... Wh- fuck it. I'm sorry." He says making my eyebrows raise.

"For?" I cross my arms smirking.

"For bein' a hoe and fucking wit yo emotions." He mumbled.

"Oh forreal? Thats wassup." I say and get on my phone. "Mmcht ima make it up to you bae." He says and I look at him. "Ian yo bae." I say simply.

"Yes you is." He says.

"Not."
"You is."
"Not."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."

"Ite bruh damn." I smack my lips.

"I got a video of you crying to me." I smirk and his eyes widen. "Delete that shit." He says and I shake my head. "Nope. Keep bein' a hoe and that's all over the internet." I shrug.

"Ima stop being a hoe. Swear on my maw maw." He says and I nod.

"That's what's up."

—————————————————

-I'm changing Armani age to 19 y'all. So when ha birthday come she is turning 20😽
-In denial. 🐙
-I'm glad this book ain't a flop😈
-Hey. Bye.😽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.
48.7K 2.3K 11
"๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ"
501K 18.2K 84
๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜€๐Ÿ˜
542K 23.1K 32
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ