Vampire, Werewolf? We Don't C...

By Ggukie_Tokki

Where 200 year old vampire, Taehyung, meets omega Jungkook. More

VWWDC 1
VWWDC 2
VWWDC 3
VWWDC 4
VWWDC 5
VWWDC 6
VWWDC 7
VWWDC 9
VWWDC 10
VWWDC 11
VWWDC 12
VWWDC 13
VWWDC 14
VWWDC 15
VWWDC 16
VWWDC 17
VWWDC 18
VWWDC 19
VWWDC 20
VWWDC 21
VWWDC 22
VWWDC 23
VWWDC 24
VWWDC 25
VWWDC 26
VWWDC 27
VWWDC 28
VWWDC 29
VWWDC 30
VWWDC 31
VWWDC 32
VWWDC 33
VWWDC 34
VWWDC 35
VWWDC 36
VWWDC 37
VWWDC 38
VWWDC 39
VWWDC Finale

VWWDC 8

13K 617 25
By Ggukie_Tokki

"Show yourself! Tell me! You told them to go to our place so they could hurt us!" Jungkook yelled, looking back to see three glowing eyes staring at him.
"What a brave omega, am I right?" One of them said, laughing. Jungkook just glared, he didn't care. But as they got close, he closes his eyes and just waited for the sharp fangs that'll came in contact with his skin. But nothing came. Reopening his eyes, he's met with someone's back. He looked at his back up and down, raising his brow.
"Go away before we kill you guys" He hears and immediately knew who he is. He growls, pushing the guy's back.

"You were the one-" He's cut off as the vampire covered his mouth.
"I know, but we weren't the one who told them to go there" Taehyung says, staring at Jungkook's glowing eyes. Jungkook bit his hand, making him wince.
"What the fuck is your problem?!" Taehyung says, shaking his hand to try and get off the pain from the bite.
"Your fellow vampires going to our place and hurting my brother and other werewolves is my problem!" Jungkook yelled, crossing his arms.

"Gosh, just kiss" They look to the side, and seeing another vampire.
"And who the heck is he?! You brought him here to kill me?!" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Hi, I'm Yoongi, your mate's brother" Yoongi says, nodding at Jungkook. The omega just rolled his eyes, making Yoongi laugh.
"I like you, be like that to my brother" Yoongi says, chuckling. Taehyung glared at him, rolling his eyes.
"Why did you come here? It's dangerous, some vampires are scattered here, right now" Taehyung says, worry laced in his voice.

Jungkook looked at him, turning soft for only a second.

"Because your fellow vampires hurt my fellow werewolves, how many times do I have to tell you-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.2K 28
"What do you mean i'm yours?" Taehyung asked, voice shaking. "I turned you, 200 hundred years ago." came the answer. "Sir, I don't know what kind o...
3.2M 192K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
354K 26.3K 66
Becoming a vampire was never apart of his plan but being that the lifestyle was forced on him, Jeon Jungkook had no other choice but to adapt to his...