Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Engagement
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Trouble in The Bayou

482 16 0
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
It has been a month, since Nik came back to life. We haven't seen each other much, or talked to each other. We still haven't found a way to bring Nik's memory back. Everything is good. Anyway, I woke up, and put on my blue dress. It took five minutes but I got my blue heels on. I went downstairs to the kitchen, Bekah and Marcel were in the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it.

Bekah said, " So, Caroline, Mother will be over soon to check on you and the baby."

I said, " I know. So, what are you and Marcy doing today?"

Marcel said, " Stop calling me that."

I said, " Never."

Marcel just glared at me. Bekah was giggling. Marcy said, " What are you laughing at?"

Bekah said, " Both of you. You are both acting childish."

I said, " Hey! I am not childish."

Bekah said, " You and Marcel are both acting like children."

I rolled my eyes, and someone knocked on the front door. I said, " I will get it."

I went to the front door, and opened it. There stood Esther. I stepped aside to let her in. She said, " How are you feeling, Caroline?"

I said, " I'm feeling, fine. The baby is kicking more."

She nodded, and we walked to the living room. I laid down on the couch, and she did her witchy stuff. The Family, thought it best to not go to a real doctor, cause the baby is a hybrid. So, once a month, Esther does her witchy stuff, and checks and make sure the baby is good. The baby is due in 3 months.

Ten minutes later, she stopped. I sat up and said, " Is everything okay?"

She said, " The baby is also a quarter witch."

I said, " What? How?"

She said, " The baby got it from Niklaus's side. I didn't think that the child would be a witch."

I said, " So, what does that make the baby?"

She said, " The baby is a tribrid."

I said, " Can witches sense the magic coming from the baby?"

She said, " Yes. I didn't notice it before, cause the baby was still growing. Now that you are 6 months, I can sense the power coming from you. It is immense power. I would advise going anywhere, unless, it is important."

I nodded, and Rebekah and Marcel came into the living room. Bekah said, " Did I hear that right? The baby is part witch."

I said, " Yeah."

Marcel said, " Wow. Didn't think that would be possible seeing as it's also half vampire. Vampires can't be both witch and vampire."

We nodded, and I stood up from the couch. I walked towards the door, and Bekah said, " Where are you going?"

I said, " I'm going to the bayou. Jackson wanted to speak with me."

Marcel said, " Alright. Be safe. If you need anything call."

I said, " I will."

I walked out the front door, and sped to the bayou. I was walking through the woods, towards the crescent pack. When I got pushed against a tree, and being held by the neck. I looked and it was Nik. He said, " What are you doing out here?"

I quickly kneed him in the gut, and held him against the tree by the neck. He struggled and said, " How?"

I said, " I'm more than you think I am."

I then broke his neck. He fell to the ground, lifeless. I pulled out my phone, and called Elijah. He answered and said, " Caroline, how may I help you?"

I said, " Elijah, want to explain why I had to break Nik's neck."

He said, " Where are you?"

I said, " I'm in the bayou."

He said, " I forgot, you had a meeting with Jackson. I will be there shortly."

I hung up the phone, and waited for Elijah to get here.

Ten minutes later, Elijah showed up. He looked down at Nik, and said, " Did you have to break his neck?"

I said, " Seriously? He is the one that pinned me against the tree, by the neck. He is lucky all he got is a broken neck. What is he doing here, anyway?"

Elijah sighed and said, " He wanted to see how the wolves were doing. He is getting a hang of a different century fine. I forgot you were meeting with Jackson. If I did remember, then I would've kept him out of the bayou."

I said, " So, what I am just supposed to avoid him, each time I have a meeting with the factions? He is eventually going to figure it out that I am Queen. Then he is going to start questioning everything, about me. We need to get his memories back."

Elijah said, " I know. We are working on that. Freya, Kol, and Davina can't find a spell to get his memory back."

I said, " There's something else? What is it?"

Elijah said, " Freya called a witch, and found out that reminiscing could help, improve his memory. We tried to reminisce about anything we did together. We just can't figure out what will trigger his memory."

I said, " You are just telling me this now? I can help. I know him, inside and out."

He said, " We discussed this."

I said, " No. You, Freya, Esther, Mikael, Davina, Bekah, Kol, and Marcel discussed it. Let me help."

He said, " I don't want the baby or you in trouble. What if he goes on a rampage, and snaps your neck?"

I said, " Really, Elijah? Nik and I are equal strength. Yes, I may have been able to snap his neck, i have no idea, how? I mean I could never do it before."

Elijah said, " The baby. It gave you the strength to get out of that situation."

I said, " Okay. Let me help. He already knows I am as strong as him, or maybe stronger."

Elijah said, " I don't know. Can't you wait till the baby is born?"

I said, " Elijah, really? That is 3 months, till the baby is born. I won't have time after the baby is born. The baby is kicking constantly, and I am pretty sure it's because the Baby wants it's dad. Hell, I want Nik back, I miss him Elijah."

Elijah said, " Caroline. Any one of us can watch the baby, after it's born. If we don't find a spell, by the time the baby is born, then you can help. I won't let you and the baby in trouble. Stress is not good for the baby."

I rolled my eyes, and said, " Fine. I will wait till then. Take him, and get out of here."

Elijah nodded, and picked up Nik's body and flashed away. I walked towards the crescent pack. Jackson was outside of the one house, and walked towards me.

I said, " Sorry, I'm late."

Jackson said, " It's fine. You didn't have to come all the way out here. I could've met you in the quarter. I mean, you are pregnant."

I said, " People need to stop using that as an excuse for me to not do things. I needed the fresh air. What Did you want to talk about?"

He said, " I heard a rumor, that Klaus is back."

I said, " Yes. He is back, but he's not himself."

He looked confused and said, " What do you mean?"

I said, " He doesn't have his memories back, if he last century. When we first brought him back, he thought it was 1904. He knows what century it is now. He doesn't remember anyone, from the last century."

He said, " So, who do I talk to from now on?"

I said, " Well, you can talk with me or Elijah if you like. I don't think Nik will understand any of now a days problems, with out his memories."

Jackson nodded, and said, " How are you with all of this?"

I said, " I'm fine, Jackson. I miss him, and the baby is missing Nik, too. But we are just going to have to manage, till we get his memories back."

Jackson said, " Have your tried Reminiscing?"

I said, " The Mikaelsons tried it, and it didn't work. I tried to convince Elijah earlier, if I could try. But he won't let me help, because of the baby. He always seems to use the baby as an excuse."

Jackson said, " Well, I hope you find a way to get his memories back."

I said, " Thank you. Goodbye, Jackson."

Jackson nodded, and I flashed to the plantation house. I walked inside, and Bekah and Marcel were in the living room. We went to the dining room, and ate dinner. I went up to my room. I got a shower, and put on one of Nik's shirts. I laid down, and went to sleep.

Nik's POV
I gasped for air, and I was no longer in the bayou. That Caroline snapped my neck, How? I looked around, and Elijah was in the chair. He said, " Welcome back, Niklaus."

I said, " How did That girl snap my neck? She is just a wolf."

Elijah said, " She is an Original Hybrid, Half wolf, half Vampire. She is also pregnant and you pissed her off. Don't get on her bad side, she will make you regret it."

I said, " How is she like me?"

He said, " You are both equal Strength. She turned 2 years ago. Mother did the same spell she did on us to turn us into vampires, to Caroline. She also did the spell for her and Freya on Davina."

I said, " You must've trusted her really much, brother."

He said, " We all trust her. Even you did. You were both friends, and were closer than anyone of us. Caroline and you were inseparable."

I said, " Doesn't seem that way?"

He said, " Give her time. She doesn't like the fact that you pinned her against a tree. She just wants you back to the way you were."

I sighed and said, " Every single one of you wants me to remember. I don't remember anything. I mean somethings feel familiar, but I can't figure it out. Like Caroline, she seems familiar somehow."

He said, " Hopefully, your memories come back."

I nodded and went up to my room. I got a shower, and put on my pj pants. I was walking towards the bed, when something caught my eye under the bed. I bent down, and looked. It was a picture frame. I grabbed it and stood up. I flipped it around, and it was a picture of me and Caroline. We were both wearing sun glasses, and smiling. Then something happened, like I was being pulled into a memory.

Memory:
    I looked around, and we were in the bayou. Caroline was talking with a wolf, and she walked over to me. She was smiling. She said, " It's amazing here."

    I smirked and said, " I figured you would like it. It was nice to get away from the quarter."

   She said, " I know. It must be hard being King."

   I said, " Yes, love, it is. There is all those meetings with three factions. Witches are trying to get rid of the vampires. The witches are always plotting something."

  She giggled. It was the most amazing sound, I ever heard. She pulled out her phone, and said, " Let's take a picture."

   I said, " Love, I don't like picture taken."

   She said, " Right, you only like to paint others. Get over it."

    She came and stood beside me. She put the phone in front of us, and we smiled, and she took the picture. When she was done, she looked at the picture and said, " See, it's not that bad."

   I looked at it, and said, " Love, you are beautiful."

    She smiled, and hugged me.

Memory over.

     It was a memory. I put the picture frame on the bedside table, and climbed into bed. I laid down, and went to sleep. I guess Caroline and I were good friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 876 17
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and her friends are seniors in high school. Caroline's mother had passed...
712 50 10
โ™ช- ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ -โ™ช What if Death and Life were actually together? ...
9.2K 217 13
Sequel to Our Love Lasts Forever(Klaroline) I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This takes place 15 years, wh...
45.8K 1.4K 21
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐๐€๐‹๐‹. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—‚'๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐—’๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ, ๐—‚ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—‚'๐—† ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰...