𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 ‧ haikyuu

By VENUSTAR-R

in which the karasuno boys encounter a mysterious girl working in their coach's convenience store, only to fi... More

𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 ‒ ♡
♡ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ♡
♡ 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 ♡
♡ 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝟐𝐚𝐦 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚 ♡
♡ 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 ♡
♡ 𝐚𝐨𝐛𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐢 ♡
♡ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 ♡
♡ 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♡
♡ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐬 (𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞) ♡
♡ 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 ♡
♡ 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢 ♡
♡ 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲 ♡
♡ 𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 ♡
♡ 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟎𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐚 ♡
♡ 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝- ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐠 ♡
♡ 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐨 ♡
♡ 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 ♡
♡ 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 ♡
♡ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ♡
♡ 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ♡
♡ 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 ♡
♡ 𝐛𝐚𝐫-𝐛𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 ♡
♡ 𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐑 ♡
♡ 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ♡
♡ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬... 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? ♡
♡ 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐤𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ♡
♡ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 ♡
♡ 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐟𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢 ♡
♡ 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ♡
♡ 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♡
♡ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 ♡
♡ 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧) ♡
♡ 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 ♡
𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ‒ ♡
𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢
𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢
𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢
𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢
𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐨
𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚
𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢
𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚
𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮
𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚
𝐅𝐈𝐍 ‒ ♡

♡ 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 ♡

27.6K 1K 559
By VENUSTAR-R

𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢
1.6

The last hour or so left of the class was long and tiring. (Y/N) had always loved anything business-related, but she found herself impatiently tapping her foot as the clock ticked by agonisingly slow. She couldn't help but want the lecture to end. After all, she was about to see the Shiratorizawa in action. Boys jumping around in shorts-

Anyways-

So when the bell rang at around two or so, she bounded over to Goshiki with a bright smile, almost like a puppy. "C'mon, man! Hurry uP-" She urged, making the black-haired boy rush to put his splayed out books and pencils, which (Y/N) had packed minutes before the class ended, in his bag. With a cute smile, Goshiki slung his bag over his shoulder, leading her towards the gym.

"So what's Fukurodani like? Tokyo must be cool," Goshiki hummed, glancing back at the happy girl with the badass outfit. The way she skipped along beside him was so endearing, yet he couldn't pinpoint why. Maybe it was because she looked so pretty, the soft smile that was illuminated by the early afternoon sun bringing out an excited sparkle in her eye. Maybe it was just the calming, pleasant vibe she gave off, a hint of chaos that didn't ward people off, but welcomed them. 

Either way, he couldn't find himself tearing his eyes off of her as she spoke. "It's cool. I always worked my ass off, though, so it's nice to catch a break."

"Hardworking?" Goshiki furrowed his brows. That wasn't what the girl in front of him looked like. Not that he thought she was lazy, but she didn't seem like the type to spend hours hunched over a desk studying for an exam. She looked so... carefree. 

(Y/N) seemed to read his mind, letting out a cute chuckle as she stuffed her hands into the giant pockets the grey jacket offered, "Yeah. I used to stress so much. A bonk on the head and a broken heart later, I realized that needed to change. That's one of the main reasons I'm spending summer here in Miyagi,"

Goshiki noticed the broken heart thing, but he didn't pry. He had just met the girl and scaring her off wouldn't help his already hopeless case when it came to romance. It wasn't often a girl as pretty as (Y/N) even spared him a glance, often just using him to get closer to one of his upperclassmen. Even though she squealed when she reached the gym, practically lightning mcqueen-ing into it, he knew she wasn't using him to get to Ushijima, albeit if she did seem to admire the ace. Something told him that she would be sticking around the whole team, probably substituting their non-existent manager. 

"Dude..." She mumbled, "This is huge!" And like a child on Christmas, she bounced around, admiring the tall roof and many courts. 

Goshiki followed her in with a soft smile, switching his shoes. 

"(Y/N)-channn~" A sing-songy voice rang out, ripping the girl's attention away from the roof. "Have you come to watch us play?" Tendou stood in front of her, his bandaged fingers twirling the volleyball in his hands.

"Oh, well, only if your coach lets me," She said with a soft smile.

From her grandad, Ukai senior, she had heard he could be quite... moody. But even so, Tendou waved the air with an eye roll, "Oh, the old man'll let you stay. He's a softie on the inside. As long as you're not a spy, right?" The red-head squinted at (Y/N) teasingly, a brow raised.

"Guess we'll never know," The girl shrugged, leaving him behind as she walked off towards where the rest of the team was, looking at the girl with curiosity.

Ushijima didn't even give them time to know each other, immediately ordering them to get in a game. She desperately tried to remember the names he said as he split them into two, but they flew right through her brain. She would just have to learn on the way.

"(Y/N)-San. I would appreciate it if you could go on Semi-San's Team," The olive-haired man said curtly, which was honestly hilarious to the (H/C) haired girl. If this man wasn't a whole snACk then she would've found adorable. But no, he was one hundred and ninety centimetres tall and very hot.

She was a little oh-so-very slightly flustered as the large man looked down at her with a raised brow, she nodded, not trusting herself with words. From lunch, she knew who Semi was, the grey-haired male greeting her with a friendly smile. From what she could make out, he reminded her a lot of Suga. Just more serious and less... violent? Well, of course, she had just met the two, so she couldn't say anything just yet.

On her team, she didn't know anyone else except Goshiki, who did send her a nervous glance. By the looks of it, his attention was mostly on Ushijima on the other team. Three people out of the fourteen weren't there, conveniently enough. So the six on six was perfect. In her opinion, having both Tendou and Ushijima on the same team was unfair, but she had no idea what the other's were like.

Then she caught of a glimpse of the angry coach, his arms crossed and his face contorted grumpily, though (Y/N) was confident that his face looked like that all the time. Nodding at him in acknowledgement, but he noticed something about her that he couldn't just place. He brushed it off, nodding back.

A few plays later, and (Y/N) was speechless. Not really doing much, given that she was still trying to get comfortable and in the flow, she focused on watching the others and how they played. She didn't have to receive one of Ushijima's spikes to know they were strong (but she did and it hurt a lot). So far Tendou's guess blocking had been proved effective, earning one of the two points they had. The team overall was just so... strong. Of course, that's what they were known for. 

Her time came to shine when Semi, who turned out to be a setter, spared a quick glance at her as the ball fell into his hands. She was right by the net, so it would be perfect. 

A smile grew on her face as she stepped forward, her stronger foot boosting her up into the air. The ball was there. Right there. Perfect height. A little close to the net. Semi didn't underestimate how high she could jump, which she appreciated. The ball was right at her hand.

But right behind the net were a set of bandaged fingers. 

fUkInG TEnDou- 

The ball hit Tendou's fingers with the largest wAck people had heard.

The ball hit the floor. On Semi's side. 

Tendou and (Y/N) both landed quietly, not breaking eye-contact. Then, a cocky smirk grew on Tendou's face. And a sneer grew on (Y/N)'s. 

"You blocked me," She dragged her tongue over her top teeth, eyes gleaming with a mix of annoyance and playfulness.

"I almost didn't," He countered back, his face really close to hers, the only thing blocking the two being the net, "Pretty good for the first time. It usually takes people a few goes to avoid it,"

"I-"

(Y/N) was interrupted by an awed Goshiki, which pissed Tendou off, "Woah, (Y/N)! That was so cool! You could hear it hit Tendous hands! Look, they're practically twitching," He rambled, and sure enough, the middle blocker's fingers were shaking, the parts that weren't covered by bandages redddd.

"Aye~" Tendou nodded, "That hurt, miss (Y/N),"

"Tendou, stop flirting with her," Semi mumbled, shooing the tall boy away. 

"Sorry," The girl sent a shy grin to her teammates. 

Reon, the boy with the bushy eyebrows, shrugged, "Not many people get past Tendou's block, so it's okay," He smiled at her with his big lips, comforting her.

And so, the match went on.

Never before had (Y/N) had to try so hard at volleyball. The boys had decided that she was now part of their team. They didn't ask her yet, but she was. 

"Whaaaa~? You're not gonna stay in the dorms?" Tendou complained, pouting as he leaned down to the closer to the Ukai. She had insisted she leave early to head home, but the boys were having so much fun. After all, she was the right amount of both playful and serious, which is what you were looking for when playing volleyball.

She flicked his forehead lightly, "I doubt I'd be able to sleep with your chaotic ass nearby," Her playful frown turned into a soft smile, "I'll think about it."

And with that, she waved cutely at the other before her hand turned into a rude gesture, the innocent look etched into her face never leaving, "See ya, fuckers!"

Yep, they had adopted (Y/N) Ukai as their own.

a/n: again, just your reminder that we won't get too many intimate moments just yet! thank you sososo much for 10k reads <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1K 12
Yamaguchi Tadashi is your older brother, you have a very well known ex, you're also the first year monster setter for the girls volleyball team. It j...
4.7K 287 19
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙. A girl who has been hurt by volleyball in the past. And a...
116 4 5
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍" ୨⎯...
3.6K 151 26
in which bokuto has an adoptive sister or her world had been so bland since the accident which took away her family, but when a certain setter enters...