Hawks X Fem reader Oneshots

Da Marieisabel2

as it sounds, dont own anything but story. Comment if you want another part and I may. I'm pretty lazy so I m... Altro

Care taker
Intelmole Part 1
Intel Mole part 2
Omegaverse Part 1
Omegaverse Part 2
Omegaverse Part 3
Omegaverse Part 4 πŸ‹
His Assistant
His Assistant Part 2
His Assistant Part 3
His Assistant Part 4
His Assistant Part 5
His Assistant Part 6 πŸ‹
Blindfolds and Wings πŸ‹
Blindfolds and Wings part 2πŸ‹
Soul Mates
A/N
The egg
The egg part 2
the egg part 3 πŸ‹
Blind Date (Omegaverse)
Blind Date part 2 πŸ‹
Swipe Right πŸ‹
Swipe Right Part 2 πŸ‹
Bathroom mishap
Bathroom mishap Part 2 πŸ‹
Fantasy AU
Fantasy AU part 2
Fantasy AU Part 3
Fantasy AU part 4
Mommy kink πŸ‹
Mommy Part 2 πŸ‹
What was I hired for???
Hired For part 2
Hired For Part 3
Hired 4 (Haha)
Hired For? part 5 πŸ‹
Hired for part 6
Hired For Part 7
Hero
Yandere
Yandere part 2 πŸ‹
Yandere part 3 πŸ‹
Yandere part 4
Yandere part 5
Yandere Part 6 πŸ‹πŸ‹
Baby sitting
Pirate
Pirate Part 2 πŸ‹
Roommates πŸ‹
Take care of me
Christmas Special
Split personality πŸ‹
Split 2
Split 3 πŸ‹
100k special (A/N)
Yakuza
Yakuza Part 2
Yakuza Part 3 πŸ‹
Yakuza Part 4 πŸ‹
Snow
The Shipper
Just an Act
Just an Act 2
Just an Act 3
Just an Act 4
Just an act 5
A/N (Just an act)
Instincts
Instincts Part 2 πŸ‹πŸ‹
Instincts (Reverse)
Instincts (Reverse) Part 2 πŸ‹
(*Spoilers*) Old you
*Spoilers* Give me a sign
69 Special
We meet again
Seasonal Rut
Seasonal Rut Part 2
Seasonal Rut part 3
Seasonal Rut part 4
Seasonal Rut part 5 πŸ‹
Fuck up
Baby Bird πŸ‹
For Charity
For Charity Part 2
For Charity Part 3
Broken Birdy
Broken Birdy (Hawks POV)
Broken Birdy Part 2 (Hawks POV)
Slytherin
Slytherin Part 2
Slytherin Part 3 πŸ‹
Wrapped Around my Finger πŸ‹πŸ‹
The wrong girl
The wrong girl part 2
The wrong girl Part 3
In-laws
In-laws part 2 πŸ‹
H4wk5_5uck5
H4wks_5uck5 (Hawks POV)
Daddy πŸ‹
100 special!!
Hanahaki Disease
Demon
Demon part 2
Demon Part 3
Demon part 4
Demon part 5
Demon part 6
Not again
Icarus
Icarus part 2
Asylum
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Stress
Paintings
Paintings part 2
Till Death
Till death Part 2
Till Death part 3
Till Death part 4
Till death Part 5
Till Death part 6
Till Death Part 7
Till Death part 8
Brat
Brat part 2 πŸ‹
Brat Part 3 πŸ‹
Brat part 4 πŸ‹
Comfort
Paintings Part 3
Harry Potter AU
Gym Rat
BootyCall πŸ‹
Caged Bird
Valentines
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
Single
Hearts
Bosses Daughter
(A/N) Request Page
Bosses Daughter Part 2
A/N

Caretaker Part 2 πŸ‹

41.9K 765 1.6K
Da Marieisabel2

Living here wasn't hard. I ended up moving my stuff in. This place seemed so...empty. Everything was for a purpose, not any decor. Hawks went back to going to work. It was like having a roommate. A very clingy roommate.

I was basically living there for free and he'd pass me some cash for whatever I wanted.

"I just don't get it" I stare into my drink.

"Sounds like you got a sugar daddy" my friend commented.

I just about spit take at the accuracy of the statement, "Am I seriously a sugar baby now?"

"Sounds like it, rich dude wanting you to live with him. Have you slept with him?"

"No! God no"

"Why not? He is hot. He's even our age. You got a sweet deal going for ya"

"I don't know. He's been acting weird lately" I traced the rim of my glass with my finger absentmindedly.

"What kinda weird?"

"He would usually be pretty clingy but lately...he's been kinda distant"

"See this is boyfriend territory"

"He's not my boyfriend. He's like a...a roommate"

"A roommate that pays for everything"

"You're not helping" I pout

"Talk to him if you're so bothered by it"

"I think I just need a hit of Oxytocin" I laugh

"I got an idea"

"I never like to hear those words"

"No no, it's good. You know Present Mic?"

"Ya?"

"Got a friend. Says he needs someone to chat with. Why don't you take him home and stir up some drama? See how your bird friend reacts?"

"I don't want to drag someone into my problems like that"

"Better idea! I dress up as a guy and you take me home"

"Stop with the bad ideas. Just come over tomorrow and we can watch a movie in my room"

"Fine" she laughed.

The following evening Hawks came in as usual looking tired.

"Hey, I have someone coming over this evening, figured I'd give you a heads up"

He waved me off while making himself some chicken nuggets. I got a few movies ready when I heard the doorbell. Hawks got there first as I approached.

"Who the hell are you?" He sneered at the person.

"People call me Keith" they responded.

I watched my friend dressed in drag come in. My jaw about dropped.

"There ya are baby. Missed you" 'Keith' purred with a wink.

Hawks looked more than irritated. I noticed his eye twitch before he walked over to me, "We gotta talk"

He pulled me into his room and shut the door, "What the hell, you're being rude to our guest"

"WHAT THE HELL? What the hell is going on, who the fuck is he?? You can't have a boyfriend"

That struck a cord, "What are you talking about! Of course I could have a boyfriend. Who do you think you are!"

"You are supposed to be acting as my mate while you're here" he growled pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What did that even mean??"

"You're mine! I don't want some over guy tainting you. He's in my territory"

"Hey babe, I'm just gonna get ready in your room if that's ok" a voice outside the door called.

Hawks turned and swung the door open in a sudden fit of rage. He started stalking towards my friend. I shoved passed him taking my friends wig off letting their hair fall.

"They are a woman! Not my boyfriend!"

Hawks stopped looking conflicted and confused. A dark chuckle finally left his lips, "Ok, out. (Y/N) and I have some shit to go over"

My friend scooted away as they took back their hair piece giving me a thumbs up. All she did was make everything so much worse. She left leaving me and Hawks in the hallway.

"Why did you trick me?" Hawks watched me closely

"It was all her dumb idea. I was talking with her the other night that you'd been so distant and she said this would help? I don't know it was a dumb idea"

"So you aren't cheating on me?"

"Hawks I never said we were together"

That high pitch whine returned. He had a pained expression. A solid thunk came as his knees met the floor and he wrapped his arms around my waist, "Pleeeeee-"

"What ar-"

"Let me finish" he pouted before continuing, "Eeeeeeeease"

I sigh looking down at him. You had to admit he was cute, "Fine"

He smiled brightly up at me as his wings flapped bringing him back to his feet, "You won't regret it" he kissed my cheek before nuzzling his cheek against mine.

"I hope not, usually I go for the gruff types"

"I can me more gruff" he dropped his voice down an octave in my ear. His hands grabbed my hips to pull me against him as his teeth nibbled at my ear lobe, "If that's what you really want baby bird"

I shiver at his sudden change of attitude, "You shouldn't need to change for me"

"Im not changing, I've just been holding back, for the past week I have wanted to bend you over the kitchen counter and make you mine for good"

"Is that why you've been distant?"

"You've only been here for a month and a half. I thought that having a mock mate would help me but I want you to be my real mate. With spring comes my rise in sexual frustration but its even worse watching you toe around the house. When I get home from work I just wanna toss you on the couch and fuck your brains out"

My face was beet red from all of this. He was so direct. His hands ran over the hem of my shirt.

"Speak now if you want me to stop, cause I am prepared to rail you till dawn if you dont"

"I-"

A sudden beeping cut me off. The oven was beeping.

"Shit, my nuggets are burning!" Hawks sped to the oven to shut it off.

With speed he came back.

"Sorry bird boy, mood ruined" I laugh

"I can bring it back" he kissed at my jaw then moved to my neck

His fingers brushed at my sides lovingly.

"To the bedroom?"

"Only if your nuggets aren't burning again" I chuckle.

"They were only a bit crispy thank you"

He lifted me making my hips wrap around him. He carried me to his room laying me on the mattress.

"Do I need to hold back?" He pulled my shirt off.

"Only if you want to"

"You should know I dont" he pulled his shirt off.

He stripped me and kissed at my neck. His hands roamed freely caressing and groping anything he could get his hands on. I reached for his belt but he slapped my hand away. His fingers glided across my folds before rubbing my clit.

"I don't wanna hurt you" he cooed

A felt a finger glide in making me shudder. He pumped it before adding a second. I bit my tongue and clapped a hand over my mouth to keep quiet.

"No no, I wanna hear you" he curled his fingers making my back arch. His other hand removed my hand from my mouth.

"Its embarrassing" I admit flushed

"Youre just gonna have to get over it, cause I want to hear it all" he kissed at my jaw cupping his hand so as his fingers thrust the edge of his palm moved my clit.

I moaned loudly at the new feeling shutting my eyes in bliss. The feeling of emptiness followed when he removed them but i could hear a thud as his pants dropped. The bed dipped as he moved me to the center.

The hair on the back of his head seemed to call my name as I opened my eyes to meet his and wrap my arms around his neck. My fingers laced through his soft hair pulling him in for a kiss. Midway through the heavy kiss I felt him line up and start to push in making me flinch.

"Shh shh, ill go slow. Relax" he cooed in slight panic.

Once I calmed down I felt him rock his hips. With each rock he inched a little farther until he hit a point he glided in to the hilt giving a satisfied groan.

I felt filled and satisfied until he pulled back to thrust half way in. I whined and he greatfully went all in continuing with full thrusts.

With each thrust was harder than the last. The pressure started to build to my climax and I could see Hawks eyebrows furrowed as he groaned after each thrust. I was about to speak up when he stopped and pulled me into his lap. I set my arms on his shoulders in confusion until his hands guided my hips to slam back onto him hitting deeper in the new position.

My body shuttered and I leaned into him. I looked up at him but he only had a devish smirk as he guided my hips to continue. I shook but his hands held my hips firmly must likely leaving bruises by morning. A wet tongue glided up my neck followed by light sucks.

I finally hit my climax my hands pressing into fists against his back. I could tell just by the feeling I was leaving marks. Strings of curses left his lips as he lost his original tempo and hit his climax to follow.

The room was quiet besides the soft pants we both made. Hawks chuckle made me turn my attention to him as he pulled out having gone soft.

"Nugget time?"

"Have you been thinking about those half burnt nuggets this whole time?"

"No, just in post nut clarity" he shrugged, "You get freshened up and I'll get us food. Then I'd say you deserve a good massage"

"A gentleman I see?"

"I gotta be for my mate" He kissed my forehead with a smile

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

5.1K 40 12
please enjoy all the stories ive written! feedback is welcome (please be nice, i'm too sensitive) feel free to send in your requests (depending on wh...
57.1K 1.8K 5
πŸ”žIncludes Mature ThemesπŸ”ž Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
29.4K 222 45
This is going to be a Hawks x reader I please bare with me this is my first one so yeah injoy. πŸ©ΉπŸ˜”
12.5K 169 14
The title says it all, enjoy! :) These stories are not limited to cis or hetero relationships. These stories are not limited to the main four. Update...