THE THIRD HEIR; atla

By celestebride

❝ if you fight fire with fire, then the whole world will go up in smoke.❞ ─ Soza | Zuko, the first Fire Natio... More

───── Characters β•‘
───── Facts about Soza β•‘
───── Book One β•‘Ch. 1
───── Book One β•‘Ch. 2
───── Book One β•‘Ch. 3
───── Book One β•‘Ch. 5
───── Book One β•‘Ch. 6
───── Book Two β•‘Start
───── Book Two β•‘Ch. 1
───── Book Two β•‘Ch. 2
───── Book Two β•‘Ch. 3
───── Book Two β•‘Ch. 4
───── Book Three β•‘Start
───── Book Three β•‘ Ch. 1
───── Book Three β•‘ Ch. 2
───── Book Three β•‘ Ch. 3
───── Book Three β•‘ Ch. 4
───── Book Three β•‘ Ch. 5
───── Book Three β•‘ Ch. 6
───── Book Three β•‘Ch. 7
───── Book Threeβ•‘Ch. 8
───── Book Threeβ•‘Ch. 9
───── Book Threeβ•‘Ch. 10
───── Book Threeβ•‘Ch. 11
───── Book Threeβ•‘Ch. 12
───── Book Threeβ•‘Ch. 13
───── SEQUEL

───── Book One β•‘ Ch. 4

10K 289 27
By celestebride

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

After failing to capture their shamed brother and outcast uncle, the twins holed up on the the royal ship to calm themselves down.

Soza was in her chamber reading Fire-nation war plans on ancient scrolls. She stopped when she heard Azula shouting from the ship's deck.

Soza headed out on deck. "What is this nonsense yelling going on here?" Soza questioned as she stood in-between the old twins, Lo and Li .

 "Urghhh.....I just can't get this move! It's SO annoying!" Azula grumbled to her younger sister.

Sighing lightly, Soza made her way down to the lower part of the deck and placed her elbows on the rail with her hands crossed under her chin.

"Maybe you would learn faster if you had a dueling partner?" Soza asked innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"Maybe I would learn faster if you didn't get on my nerves as much!" Azula snapped.

"I see," Soza muttered gazing off into the distance at the rolling waves.

"I'm sorry," Azula started "I am just frustrated that we failed our mission, that's all," Azula finished, pinking slightly as she looked down. She never was good with apologies.

"It's alright sister. We are both bothered that we failed," Soza replied.

Suddenly Soza's head perked up. 

"Hey, I have an idea," Soza proposed to the elders Lo and Li. "Why don't we pay a visit to our old friends?"

Azula's eyes widened a little before smirking in a new victory.

"The royal ship is dead weight, if we want to catch our prey we have to be nimble, agile," Soza began speaking. "We need a small elite team. It's time to visit some old friends," Azula finished glaring right at Lo and Li.

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

Azula and Soza arrived at the circus where Ty-lee was staying.

The twin princesses walked along the grassy ground, hands by their sides. The two found their old friend Ty-lee doing a.. finger-stand?

"Ty-lee could it possibly be you?" Soza exclaimed walking up to her old pink-loving friend.

"Soza, Azula!" Ty-lee said happily before getting down from her finger-stand and bowed to Soza and Azula.

Soza rolled her eyes at Ty-lee's formal nature and opened her arms for Ty-lee to jump in.

After hugging Soza, Ty-lee also hugged Azula before she stood back and said, "It is so good to see you two!"

"Please don't let us interrupt your.. whatever it is you were doing," Azula said putting a hand up as Ty-lee got back into her balancing pose.

"What is the daughter of a noble man doing here? Certainly our parents didn't send us to the royal Fire-nation academy for girls to end up in a place like this?" Azula said in disgust.

"We have a proposition for you," Soza took over, interrupting Azul as to not hurt her childhood friend. "We are hunting down a traitor. You remember our fuddy-duddy uncle right?"

Ty-lee's face cheered up. "Oh yeah! He was so funny!"

"We would be honored if you join us on our mission," Azula finally finished.

Ty-lee looked startled. "Oh I-" she struggled to find the right words, "I would love to but... I'm really happy here, I mean my aura has never been pinker," she finished flipping out of her bend and throwing her arms up in the air.

"I will take your word for it," Azula said.

"I wouldn't want you to give up the world you love just to please me," she finished turning away slightly.

"Thank you, Azula, Soza," Ty-lee said bowing.

"Of course, before we leave we are going to catch your show," Soza said facing away from Ty-lee as she smirked.

Ty-lee stumbled slightly. She should have known that the twins won't give up to easily to get what they want.

"Uhh, y-yeah, s-sure I-I guess," Ty-lee stuttered.

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

The music was loud and the two fire princesses sat side by side on tall chairs.

"We are deeply honored to have the Fire lord's two daughters at our humble circus," the ring master cheered nervously. "Please tell us if there is anything we can do to make this visit more enjoyable!" he finished before stepping off of the platform.

"We will," the twins said in unison.

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

When the show ended Azula was waiting outside for Soza. But Soza had already headed back stage to see their dear friend and dumped a bouquet of flowers on Ty-lee's vanity table.

"What an exciting performance! I can't wait to see what you'll do tomorrow to top yourself," Soza praised clapping her hands together.

"Actually....there won't be a show tomorrow," Ty-lee started as Soza's lips lifted up into a smirk.     

"Really?" Soza asked. 

"The universe has given me strong hints. It is time for a career change," Ty-lee finished as she took off her costume head piece.

"I want to join you on your mission."

"I am happy you have decided to join us," Soza stated placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Welcome back, Ty-lee."

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

Vote, comment or follow!

~RayaRain11

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 779 25
Fire was an element that either commanded respect or consumed fear. Aelita Kenshin had experienced both feelings during her sixteen years of life. A...
206K 5.3K 74
Crystal is the twin sister of Sokka, and older sister of Katara. She has always believed that firebenders are cruel and heartless beasts, especially...
2.1K 66 6
When the Fire Lord believes that Azula helped her foolish brother, Zuko, and her lazy Uncle, Iroh, escape, she too has to flee the palace in order to...
35.2K 811 12
Y/N Seang, a noble girl daughter to one of the most important clan in the Fire Nation, is a girl who grew up learning the way of fire. As the people...