|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

By ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 51

15.5K 489 398
By ClappedSack

We continued to hunt for monsters through the mountains. Well, it was mostly the boys since I didn't feel like participating. We ran into a weird looking horse earlier that blew some bubbles at us. Now we were standing in front of a large monster in armor.

"Woah. Now this one looks a lot tougher!" Gon grinned as the monster drew closer to us.

"Gyo!" I jumped as the blonde suddenly yelled. "Keep your eyes on it! Use Gyo! Don't you know how?!" She shouted.

I quickly activated Gyo, following her advice. My eyes widened as I saw a string of aura trailing from the armor.

"See that? The armor's just a puppet, so attacks won't work against it." She stated. The empty armor swung its sword at us, and we all quickly dodged it.

Gon followed the aura and dissapeared behind a rock. I looked over at Killua, and he shrugged.

"Here it is!" I heard Gon shout, and he ran towards us with something in his hand.

"I got the card!" He grinned as he put it in his book. The blonde jumped down from the boulder she was on, and looked at the three of us.

"So you can use Gyo. Why didn't you use it before?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"Uh, well..." Killua stuttered.

"We um..." I trailed off.

"Yeah..." Gon sighed.

"So you forgot." She shook her head, then lifted her index finger, pointing upwards. We just stared at her in confusion as she waited.

"Why are you just standing there?! Gyo!" She ordered, and we quickly activated Gyo. I noticed her aura the take shape of the number 1 above her finger.

"What do you see?" She asked.

"The number 1." We answered at the same time.

"Good. Listen up. If I lift my finger, you use Gyo. And then you holler out what you see. If you ever sense anything suspicious, use Gyo. Got it?" She instructed, and I shoved my hands into my pockets.

"Wait, why are you ordering us around?" Killua exclaimed. The blonde lifted her finger again, and I quickly reactivated my Gyo.

"Uh, 5!" I suddenly shouted, pointing at the girl.

"The number 5!" Gon quickly answered with me.

"Correct." She nodded. "Drop and give me two hundred push-ups!" She ordered, pointing to Killua.

"Huh?" He looked at her like she was crazy.

"It's your punishment! Get to it!" She demanded, and I covered my mouth, trying to contain my laughter.

"What the hell?! Why should I?!" Killua argued.

"Got a problem?" She yelled.

"You bet! Who do you think you are?" Killua huffed.

"Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm the pro Hunter Biscuit Krueger. I first learned Nen forty years ago. I'm going to use my wealth of knowledge and experience to coach you kids. You should be grateful." The blonde now known as Bisky, explained.

"F-For..." I breathed out. "Forty?!" I exclaimed.

"Forty years ago?!" Gon gasped.

"You're an old hag!" Killua screamed, and Bisky punched him, sending him flying. At that point, I couldn't hold my laughter back anymore.

"Shut up! What the hell are you laughing at!" Killua yelled as he recovered from Bisky's punch

"What do you think? You of course!" I laughed loudly. "She sent you to the moon!" I choked out as I doubled over, holding my stomach.

"S-Stop it! She didn't punch me that hard!" Killua screamed, embarrassed from my teasing.

"She put you in your place mansion boy!" I grinned, and Gon just watched the two of us go back and forth with a sigh.

"She did not!" Killua growled as he crossed his arms.

"Keep telling yourself that Snowball!" I smirked digging my hands in my pockets.

"Cotton candy head!"

"Cotton swab!"

"Chewed gum!"

"Rotten marshmallow!"

"Is this just a normal thing?" Bisky asked as she pointed to the two of us butting heads.

"Um, yeah..." Gon shook his head with a sheepish smile.

"I see..." Bisky muttered before clapping her hands together, sending a strong gust of wind our way, knocking us over.

"Hey!" Killua yelled, quickly picking himself up off the ground.

"Ow..." I mumbled, rubbing my backside, deciding to stay on the ground.

"Enough you two!" Bisky shouted, putting her hands on her hips. Killua growled, and I sighed.

"As I stated before, I'm the pro Hunter Biscuit Krueger. I'm not big on formalities, so call me Bisky. In return, you must obey every word of what I teach you." She informed us.

"No way. And no, thanks. We're not desperate enough to beg a total stranger to train us!" Killua argued.

"Say something, Gon, Korudo!" Killua turned to us, wanting us to back him up. Gon turned towards him, and I only shrugged.

"We have Mr. Wing." Gon stated, and I mentally groaned, thinking of the man who hangs around him.

"Yeah, that's right. We already have a master, and we don't need anyone else to teach us." Killua crossed his arms, refusing to let Bisky train us.

"Wing? You mean that little boy with messy hair and glasses? The one who never tucks in his shirt?" Bisky described the man, and I got up from the ground, brushing off some dust.

"That'd be him." I nodded.

"Do you know him?" Gon asked.

"Do I know him? Wing's one of my students. Or he use to be." Bisky stated.

"Yo that's so cool!" I grinned.

"That's awesome!" Gon laughed.

"By the way, how come you could catch that fast monster earlier, but the boys couldn't?" Bisky turned to me, crossing her arms.

"Oh, uh I just remembered something my caretaker and teacher, Mr. Shiro, told me." I replied, scratching the back of my neck. Bisky's face dropped as I spoke.

"Don't tell me..." She sighed and shook her head. "Shiro, the obnoxious boy who can't even follow a simple set of rules?! The whiny one with those bright red eyes that beam when he gets excited?!" She got annoyed just by talking about him.

"W-Wait you know him?!" I exclaimed. Then it clicked. Mr. Wing said he trained with Mr. Shiro when they were younger.

"Unfortunately. That boy doesn't know how to shut up." She sighed.

"Then I guess Korudo takes after him." Killua snickered, and I turned to look at him.

"Says the one who just got slapped into the oblivion by a girl." I smirked, and his smug expression dropped.

"So they've become masters now... Time really flies, huh? Does that mean you're pro Hunters?" Bisky asked as she turned to us.

"Oh, just me and Korudo." Gon smiled, and pointed to me.

"You've passed the secret exam?" She asked.

"Yep." Gon replied, and I nodded.

"That really takes me back... Well, I'm essentially your master's master, so you shouldn't have any problems with me teaching you." She smiled, and Killua groaned.

"You said that you weren't desperate, right? Book." Her book appeared in front of her. She pulled out a card with the monster I had caught earlier.

"That card..." Gon mumbled.

"Look carefully. Its difficulty to obtain is ranked D. It's a normal card that doesn't
go in a restricted slot. The problem is that there are many people who
could have effortlessly obtained this card, while you two could not." She turned to the boys for the last sentence.

"If you run into someone who's
stronger and has evil intentions-" Bisky suddenly stopped and tensed.

"Sit down. Pretend that we're chatting. There's an enemy behind me. Don't try and sense him. He'll notice." She explained as we sat down.

"How did you sense him?" Killua asked.

"He let a tiny bit of bloodlust escape. The enemy saw a bunch of kids, and he relaxed for a second." She answered.

"Hah. Loser." I snickered.

"Doesn't that mean he's weak?" Killua asked.

"He immediately concealed his presence again. It was only the slightest bloodlust, and he quickly concealed it, so he's pretty good." She replied, and I sighed. Great. Now we have to deal with this?

"What should we do?" Killua surprisingly asked.

"What do you think?" She asked us.

"We three should move together." Gon replied.

"Why do you say that?" Bisky looked over at the boy.

"I'm guessing he decided to use caution because there are four of us. If we stick together, he'll be less eager to attack." Gon explained.

"I agree." Killua nodded.

"Makes sense." I stated.

"Well, you're right. But that's not what we're going to do." Bisky said, and we all looked at her in confusion.

"If we split the group in half, Gon with Killua, and Korudo with me, the enemy is likely to attack Korudo and I because we're girls. We'll go south. You boys, go north. Walk five hundred meters without concealing your presences. Aim for that pillar. Once you get there, use Zetsu, then rush back immediately!" Bisky instructed, and I nodded slowly.

"Okay, stalk the stalker-" Killua was cut off by Bisky slapping him. My eyes widened, and I stiffled my laughter.

"Huh?" Gon stared at Killua with a blank look.

"Fine, then! Be that way!" Bisky yelled, grabbing my arm and standing up, yanking me up with her.

"I've had enough! We're leaving!" Bisky shouted, dragging me off.

"Haha! Killua's a loser!" I teased, and his eye twitched.

"Yeah, well get lost! We didn't want you around! Come on, Gon! Let's go." Killua stomped off, and Gon stumbled after him.

"So long, stupid!" Killua yelled as we walked in opposite directions.

"Yeah, whatever brat!" I shouted back and snickered.

"So are you going to fight this guy, or are you going to force me to, because I really don't feel like it." I turned to Bisky as we walked through the rocky terrain.

"No worries. I'll take him on." She replied, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"I noticed that you fight with Killua a lot. Why is that?" She asked, a coy look on her face. It was obivous she searching for other information.

"Because it's fun." I shrugged, and she nodded, crossing her arms.

"Uhuh..." She stated, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Haha! Two little girls out here in the middle of nowhere! Today's my lucky day!" A man with spiky red hair and scissors suddenly jumped in front of us.

He suddenly charged at me, and I jumped back. He swiped at my hair, and tried to cut a lock of it off. I narrowly dodged his scissors, but he still managed to cut a couple strands.

He then ran at Bisky with his scissors open, ready to cut. My eyes widened as he cut off one of her pigtails. She just let him do that?!

The man grinned as he dropped the couple strands of my hair into his mouth. My face contorted into one of disgust as I watched him.

"Gross man! If you wanted some food you could have just asked!" I gagged as he consumed my hair.

"I just cut your hair... With my Scissor Hands! When I eat the hair I cut, I can learn things about the owner's body that they don't even know about themselves. Muscle tone, potential for
disease, genetic strengths! I will learn everything about your body before I begin to toy with it-" He suddenly stopped and a horrified expression crossed his face.

"So many... so many sc-" I stomped my foot on the ground, and surrounded the man in ice spikes before he could finish. The ice pinned him in place as they almost cut his skin.

That was a close one. I guess by eating my hair and using his ability to know everything about my body, he saw all my scars. Gross.

"Korudo! Release him. He's mine." Bisky ordered, and I immediately deactivated my Nen.

"Now I'll eat the blonde one's hair!" The man laughed as soon as I let him go. "I'll know everything about-" He suddenly stopped. "Age fifty-seven?!" He gaped and I laughed. He took off his belt full of scissors, and got into a fighting stance.

"My fighter's spirit insists that I challenge you to a duel." He stated.

"I guess you aren't a total deviant. Very well." She sighed, taking off her gloves.

I jumped up onto the mountain surrounding this area, and found Gon and Killua watching Bisky nearby. I quietly made my way over to them, and sat next to Killua. Well, this should be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 177 32
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
348 44 14
Hunter x Hunter x Female OC [AU] Kiyomi is a 11 year old girl with a Specialist Nen ability that allows her to control others with her voice. She goe...
312K 8K 30
Y/N is from a small no nothing town and over hears about the Hunter's Exam. And so,she takes it. She meets Gon,Kurapika,Leorio and Killua...and has a...
16.6K 368 26
[COMPLETE] It had been 6 years since Gon and Killua parted their ways to their own journeys. Gon stopped answering Killua after two years. In a dang...