Inked Heart - Mafia!Kirishima...

By ajax_069xX

After being framed, wrongly accused and expelled for being a "villain", Kirishima decides to go to his father... More

Your Quirk
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Quick Head's Up
Fourteen
Summer Special Part 1
Summer Special Part Two
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Kirishima's Birthday Special
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
🍋 Twenty-Nine 🍋
Thirty
🍋 Epilogue 🍋
Author's Note + Fanart Dump
For my fellow Honkai: Star Rail lovers...
Boothill Fanfic is Out!

Nineteen

943 16 15
By ajax_069xX

Cutie 🥺
Also, there's gonna be more spice
———————————————————
Kirishima held you in his arms as you sobbed into his chest. He rubbed soothing circles into your back as he shifted again on the couch. You were placed on his lap, his arms wrapped tightly around you.

You calmed down after a while, save for the small hiccups that escaped your throat. You pulled away from him, glancing down at his shirt, that was ruined from your tears. "I'm sorry.." you whispered. Kirishima cupped your cheeks, making you look him into his own watery ones.

"Don't apologize, baby," he whispered in returned, rubbing off the dry tears from your cheeks. "'T's just a shirt. There's millions of those, but only one of ya," he continued.

You smiled at his cheesy sentence, letting him gently kiss you on the lips. "Do ya have any relatives that would take ya in?" He asked. Your lips pressed into a thin line in thought.

"No," you answered. "My father's parents didn't like my mother because she was quirkless. My mother's parents didn't like my father because of his quirk, which is now mine. When they heard my mother was pregnant with my father's child, me, they disowned her, and my father's parents did the same. But I'm staying in the dorms currently, so I guess it doesn't matter."

"But didn't you say you were ready to leave U.A?" He asked. You nodded. "I don't know who I'm gonna stay with if I leave. Of course, I'm going to get a court case and they have to look over who my parents have down to take me in. If I don't have any, I'll be an orphan."

There was an awkward silence after you spoke, before you started to move off his lap. Kirishima whined and pouted when you tried to get up, you giggling at his childish behavior. "I'll go get you a new shirt, I can put this one in the wash," you said, standing up. He let out a soft sigh as he sat up, pulling his shirt over his head.

He smirked as he watched a faint shade of pink cross your cheeks. "Keep starin', Doll," Kirishima said, crossing his arms behind his head and leaning back, putting his feet up on the coffee table. Your face flushed red before you scampered off, him laughing as you went.

You sorted through the laundry Kirishima seemed to refuse to do, throwing colors, towels, whites, and denim into different piles. You threw the half of the piles into the washer, his tear-stained shirt going with it. You threw in the ditergent, closed, and started it.

You wandered up the stairs, into his room and searched through his dresser. You picked a black one that seemed tight on the skin. Probably something Bakugou gave him. You folded it before wandering out of his room and down to were Kirishima sat.

He grinned when he saw you, immediately pulling you into his lap, your chest against his bare one. You flushed as he kissed your neck feeling him grin against your flesh. "Yer so damn good looking, ya know that?" He muttered. Kirishima pulled away from your flesh to give you a gentle peck on the lips, letting it linger before he pulled away. He gave you a toothy grin, you smiling back at him.

"Aight, I better get dinner started," he said, patting your thigh. You let out a whine and crossed your arms, sticking your bottom lip out in a pout. "Babe, do ya wanna starve?" The redhead asked, his lips forming into a mischievous smirk. You grumbled and started to move off of his lap, only for him to stand up quickly and wrap his arms under your butt. You squeaked in shock as you were hoisted into the air and carried into the kitchen.

"I can walk you know!" You shrieked. Kirishima grinned at you as he set you on the island marble countertop, his hands resting on your upper thighs. "I know," he replied, "but I like carrying you."

He paused before he moved into to kiss you passionatly, his tongue rolling over your bottom lip. You kissed him in return, letting his tongue enter your wet cavern. He easily dominated you, letting his hands wander.

You felt him slowly pushing your back onto the counter, his lips moving down your jawline to your neck. You whimpered as he reached up and nibbled on your ear, his hair tickling your cheek.

"St-stop.." you whimpered, squeezing your eyes shut. He stopped and pulled away from you, looking at you in worry. "Did I hurt ya?" He asked. He noticed your slightly trembling figure, your cheeks red and eyes tightly closed. You shook your head quickly.

"S-Sorry, it's just embarrassing..." you whispered, Kirishima barely hearing you. He smiled at your shy nature. "'T's okay to be embarrassed, Doll," he said. "But if you're ever uncomfortable with anything I do, then tell me," he stroked your rosy cheek with a calloused thumb, easing you back up slowly. "'M not gonna be upset." You smiled in return, letting him help you hop off the counter. "Wanna help me?" He asked, holding up an apron for you. Your smile turned into a bright grin that made Kirishima's heart pound and stomach churn.

"Of course, Eijirou," you said.

***

Dinner was a blast.

It involved a lot of laughs with Kirishima, cheek kisses, and loving hugs. You both made quite a mess, but it was worth it. You weren't necessarily hungry when dinner was finished, Kirishima giving you a concerned look when you poured yourself a small bowl of curry. "Ya feeling okay, Doll?" He asked, spooning in his own bowl. "Yeah, it's just..." you paused. "I'm just not feeling all that hungry." He frowned in concern, pulling out a barstool for him to sit on next to you.

"It's not that I don't like your cooking, Eijirou, you're doing a great job, it's just-" he cut you off swiftly with a soft peck. "I know, baby. 'S gonna take some time," he whispered. He noticed your lower lip trembling and your eyes becoming teary. His eyes widened before pulling your head into his shoulder, moving so you could rest into him without discomfort.

He kissed your temple as you whimpered into his flesh, feeling the hot, salty tears drain from your eyes. You drew in a breath, smelling the faint scemt of cinnamon. "'Ll start ya a bath after dinner, if ya want, okay?" He asked when you started to ease up. You nodded, pulling away from his shoulder, head down in embarassment. You wiped any stray tears from your eyes as you picked at your curry, taking small bites before your bowl was empty.

Kirishima was already running you a bath when you finished, pouring in lavender scented bubble bath. You wandered rather sluggishly up the stairs and into his bedroom, hearing the faucet turn off. "'Ll let ya get in," he said, turning into his bedroom, the door closing behind him.

You tested the water with your fingers, sighing in satisfaction at the warmth. You stripped yourself of your clothing, before lowering yourself into the foam filled bath. You heard a knock, followed by the door opening just a smidge, Kirishima's voice muffling through. "Ya in yet?" He asked, almost shyly.

"Yeah," you answered. Kirishima entered the room, freshly folded clothes in one hand, towels in the other. "I thought ya might wanna wear one of my shirts, since, ya know, you like to steal them all the time," he teased, giving you his signature sharp grin. You smiled softly in return before letting it fall as he set the articles of clothing on a stool.

"What's wrong, Doll?" He asked, kneeling down and resting his arms on the outside of the tub. You flushed nervously at the close proximity between him and your naked body.

"C-can you.." you whispered, your face feeling hotter. "C-can you get in with me..?" You asked, your voice coming out in an almost inaudible squeak. His cheeks almost rivaled his hair as he stumbled over his words. "I-I don't think that's a g-good idea."

You frowned, expecting this answer. He noticed the look of disappointment and sudden lonliness in your eyes, before getting up and shrugging off his shirt. You squeaked, and cowered in the corner, stuttering out, asking what he was doing.

"Babe, 'm not gonna get in a tub with my clothes on, now am I?" He teased, chuckling and shaking his head, tossing his shirt on top of your own clothes. Only when you heard the clinking of his belt did you look away. You heard him chuckle again and looked back to see him glancing sideways at you.

"Keep staring at me like that, babe, 'm gonna go feral," he laughed. You flushed, watching him turn away to unzip his pants and pull them down, watching his ass move in his boxers as he stood back up.

"Ya must really want to see what my cock looks like if yer still staring," he said, almost sensing your eyes on him. You flushed red, rivaling his hair as he stuck his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers, almost teasing you. You looked away when he started tugging them down.

A sudden wave of confidencd washed over you, risking you a glance to see what his penis looked like.

— ayo look away now —

It was long and shaven, a bit thicker than what you were expecting. You weren't expecting him to be that big. If you were to guess, probably about nine to ten inches (about 23 centimeters to about 25 centimeters (according to Google search)).

~~ lol three sentences about dingdong for you ~~

You looked away when he stepped out if his boxers and felt him sinking into the tub, sitting across from you, legs tangling with yours. "Why so red, Doll?" Kirishima asked, smirking at you. "Shush," you muttered, turning to crawl to him and lay your head on his bare chest. You let your arms relax underneath you, before deciding you were uncomfortable and moving.

"Shit, watch where you put your hand babe," he said, you immediately pulled both hands from out of the water. He laughed as he ruffled your hair. "I'm just teasing ya, Doll!" He laughed again, pulling you into him. You squeaked as you lost balance, one hand resting on his shoulder, one hand falling somewhere else.

~~ spoicy✨✨ ~~

He let out a moan when your hand came in contact with his penis, jerking forward and almost bonking his head into yours. He slammed his hand over his mouth and staring wide eyed into your own. "S-sorry!" You stammered out, taking your hand off. He almost whined when you did, barely stopping himself.

"God, s-sorry, didn't mean to jerk ya like that.." he stuttered. His eyes glared at his friend for starting to harden, and not just his quirk.

His sexual tension eased down when you washed each other's hair. You got out first, feeling him eye your naked body. "Nice ass, babe," he teased. You blushed wrapping a towel around you as he felt himself harden again.

Once you were in your undergarments, you heard a couple of sloshes as your red haired boyfriend exited the tub. He dried himself off and put on his boxers, wincing as he found it difficult to cover his erection. He wrapped his arms around your waist, feeling confident as he let his erection press against your ass.

He kissed the nape of your neck, whispering compliments as he nibbled on your skin. "Yer so sexy, ya know?" He mumbled, brushing his fingers along your skin. "Ya feel how hard ya got me?" He said.

Your breath hitched in your throat as he gave you more dirty compliments. "Why don't 'cha finished getting dressed and 'll fix this problem," he whispered, grabbing the shirt he gave you and slipping it on over your shoulders.

Your thighs pressed against each other as his hand brushed up your ass. "Unless ya wanna do it," he grinned. You flushed and stiffened. "Not as in, fucking you, but, ya know, jerkin' off?" You turned to face him, your face strawberry red. "Y-you don't have to if you don't want to!" He said, waving his hands around frantically.

You felt a wave of confidence overcome you again, pushing him into a sitting position on the toilet lid. Your lips crashed into his and you pulled yourself onto his lap, tugging slightly at his slightly dried hair. You felt his erection against your southern regions growing harder as you grinded against him.

He moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around your waist, biting your lower lip and breaking the tender skin. His tongue entered your mouth, exploring every crevice he could.

A thin strand of saliva connected you two, it breaking as he trailed down to your neck, leaving hickies and bite marks as he went down. You let out a moan when he found your sweet spot, feeling him smirk against you, before fully attacking you.

You moaned as you continued to try and grind against him, palming his erection to see what he would do. He jerked back and let out a low moan, shuddering when your finger hooked the waistband of his black boxers.

The clothing wasn't doing much to hide his boner. You slid off his lap, bringing the fabric with you, letting his hardened cock spring free. You froze, looking once more at it's size, wondering what the hell to do.

"I can guide ya if ya want," Kirishima murmured, his cheeks flushed red. You nodded, kneeling when he pushed down on your clothed shoulder. He grabbed your hand, you letting him open it and place it around a spot on his penis. You closed your fingers around it, watching his face as it distorted in pleasure.

You pumped his dick slowly at first, watching as he let out little, breathy moans, before picking up the pace, letting you hear him.

"I-I.. ah.. fuck.." he whispered, his hand reaching for your hair and tugging you towards his cock. You figured what he was telling you to do, giving the tip a small lick. His breath hitched in his throat, letting out an airy moan as you licked up his shaft.

You had no clue what you were doing, you were just going along with what you had in mind. He seemed to be enjoying it, so that was a plus.

He locked eyes with you, watching you take him in gradually. His grip tightened on your (h/c) locks, pushing you down quicker. Your gag reflexes came in, choking on the large member inside your mouth.

"F-fuck.. yer good at this.." he moaned, tilting his head back. You felt him tug and push on your head, guiding you as you sucked him off. Your hand pumped whatever left you could. He was louder than you thought he'd be, and you felt rather embarrassed. You knew you were miles away from civilization, but you weren't quite used to his voice yet.

He bucked his hips against your face, you gagging every few times he hit the back of your throat. He twitched inside you, his eyes locking onto yours as he came.

The taste wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. It wasn't as sweet as he smelled, and it kind of disappointed you. You didn't know what to do with his hot load, so you swallowed it, feeling drops of saliva mixed with his cum dribble down your chin.

"Y-You swallowed it?" He whispered, his voice almost scratchy from his moaning. You shrugged as you pulled off him after sucking him dry. Your face was red, and tears pricked at your eyes from the burning in the back of your throat from his face fucking. "God..." he whispered, taking a paper towel and wiping off his dick.

His eyes never left your face, using his other hand to cup your chin and squeeze your cheeks. "Fuck, yer good," he said. "That was pretty damn hot the way ya swallowed it."

He wiped the saliva-cum mixture from your face before it dripped on the floor, throwing the paper towel away. He pulled his boxers over his penis, helping you stand. He kissed you softly, slightly tasting himself on you. "You were so good, baby," he praised, stroking your cheek. He looked to your neck, which was bruised with hickies. "Damn... guess I got a little carried away..." he whispered, brushing his fingers against your hurting flesh.

~~ no more spoice ~~

You felt exhausted, and he did too. He stepped into his pants, a little wobbly at first, but soon regained his balance. His hair was slightly curly when it was dry, tickling you when he buried his head into your neck.

He kissed your cheek, helping you into the shorts he gave you for the night. He stayed shirtless for the night, letting you snuggle into his cinnamon smelling body. He pulled the covers over both of you, kissing the crown of your head.

"... I didn't hurt ya too much, did I..?" Kirishima asked, a bit of insecurity and fear of hurting you taking over. "Of course not, Eijirou," you replied. "I'm just a little sore, but it'll pass within a couple of days."

He seemed reassured when you kissed him tenderly, your lips swollen from your intense makeout session in the bathroom. "'Ll make it up to ya tomorrow," he whispered, stroking your hair. "You don't have to make anything up to me, Eijirou," you replied, burying your nose into his chest.

"Yes I do- babe?" He looked down at your sleeping figure, fatigue taking over from what the day brought. He smiled warmly, stroking your hair and kissing your scalp, tightening his grip around and closing his eyes.
———————————————————
Haha spice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.1K 8
WARNING SWEARING 😝 ⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS THEY ARE FROM THE CREATOR OF MY HERO ACADEMIA⚠️ This story will be a Kiribaku one but Bakugou bec...
78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
97.1K 2.5K 10
≪ Y/n l/n was a normal girl living her life as well as she could, but everything changed when a boy walked into her life. At first he was a kind gen...
34.3K 683 17
A new villain's in town and some of the UA students get kidnapped. What happens if Uraraka stumbles across a hot-looking 15 year old psychopathic ser...