Sixteen

🥺
————————————————————
Hima 🌻
(Name)! I met this really hot guy last night at the cafe! ~(◠ω◕✿)
7:45 am
Read

(Name)
That's great, Himawari! What's his name?
7:45 am
Read

Hima🌻
His name was Bakugou. Seemed nice
~(︿◕✿)
7:46 am
Read

You spit out your coffee and entered a coughing fit, Ochaco flinching next to you before patting your back. "What the fuck?" You said out loud.

(Name)
Bakugou?! Nice? Never heard of it.
7:48 am
Read

Hima 🌻
You know him? :0
7:48 am
Read

(Name)
Well duh. He's my classmate, and at the top of the class. Did you not watch the Sports Festival last year?
7:49 am
Read

Hima 🌻
Oop-
No I didn't. But you're so lucky! ~(◡✿)
7:49 am
Read

(Name)
Lucky, how exactly?
This dude has extreme anger problems, just a warning. And an ego bigger than Jupiter.
7:50 am
Read

Hima 🌻
But I'm special. :D
Seemed angry at first, but who knows? He might have a soft side(~ ̄▽ ̄)~
7:50 am
Read

You stared at the screen with a "what the fuck" look on your face, one that made Ochaco concerned. "U-Uhm, (Name), are you okay?" You nodded, taking another swig of your coffee as Mina burst into the common room.

"Bakugou likes a girl he just met!" She shouted.

There goes your coffee again. You coughed again, much more violently as your friend rushed over to you in concern. "Yo, (Name), you alright?" Sero asked. You let out another weak cough as you nodded.

"What the hell, Raccoon Eyes?! I told you not to say a damn word!" The spikey blonde shouted, a faint hue of pink on his cheeks. "I know, I just couldn't help it!" The pink skinned girl chimed. "It almost seems foreign for a girl to like you," Sero added.

"That's great, Kacchan!"

"Shut it, Deku!"

"It is surprising that a girl would like someone as angry as Bakugou."

"You too, Icyhot!"

Bakugou growled as his hands curled into fists and his body slouched over. "I can get a girlfriend, dammit!" He shouted angrily, unclenching one hand to set off little explosions. "Bakugou! Quirks are prohibited in the dormitory!" Iida shouted, waving his hands up and down. "Fuck off, Four-Eyes!" The blonde shouted in return. "Such language should not be allowed either!"

"(Name), you okay?" Ochaco asked, causing the dormitory to quiet down. A dark shadow casted over your eyes as your lips were pressed in a thin line. "Y-You're kinda freaking me out, (Name)," Midoriya shuddered next to you.

You looked up to send a glare towards Bakugou, who made a weird face. "Ya looking to fight?" He challenged, his gaze narrowing on yours. "No, but I'll murder you if you break her heart," you replied, going back to your phone.

"Why do you look so surprised, Bakugou?" Jirou asked. "They're dating a villain, you really think they're gonna stay the same?" She continued. You looked up in surprise at Jirou's sudden words, Yaoyoruzu agreeing next to her. "Yeah, I mean. If they're dating him, they might be one, too," the raven haired girl muttered, glancing at you.