Twenty-Three

TW: kidnapping, inappropriate comments, mention(s) of rape, gun violence, threats, other sorts of violence, physical anger (punching/breaking things), swear words, broken bones, slight blood/gore, mentions of vomit/gagging, skimpy/inappropriate clothes, self-degrading, and other things that may be a trigger.

Please read at your own risk.

Shorter chapter.
——————————————————
When you woke up, you couldn't see. You must've been knocked out during the transportation. What kept you from seeing felt like fabric, a small peak of dim light coming from the inner corners next to your nose.

You tried to move, but found yourself bound in chains against a chair. Your wrists were chained together in tight bounds, the metal slightly digging into your flesh. Your ankles bound the same.

Then you realized you had no shoes on. Your skin felt cold, as if you were nearly naked, and that made you panic.

You wore bottoms that barely covered your genitals, fishnet leggings, and a mesh top, with patches that covered the nipple line. You also felt a tight band around your throat. You squirmed against the chains, the rattling making you uneasy.

A door opened, a metal door by the sound of it, then slammed shut. A low whistle came to your ears, making you stop. "When my son said you were attractive, he wasn't kidding," a masculine voice said.

You nearly vomited. "If I could, I'd have my way with you. You'd look cute around my dick. But unfortunately, that won't happen." You wanted to cry, scream for Kirishima, but he had no clue where you were.

"Ah, I should probably let you see," the voice said. You kept in a whimper as footsteps drew near. The cloth that was binding your sight fell limp as you winced from the light.

A man, who seemed to be in his mid 40's, stared at you, with a lustful smile and the same look in his eyes. The same eyes that kidnapped me. What a vermin. You thought.

"I'll let my son see you now. If he gets bored with you, just find me in my office, I'll give you a show," he winked and turned away, letting you physically gag and nearly vomit.

When the door opened and shut again, you tugged on your restraints, then slightly came loose. You nearly grinned at your victory, but stopped struggling when footsteps came closer to the door.

You narrowed your eyes. This must be that creepo's son, you concluded. The door open, and a voice came through, one that you recognized.

"Old man, I swear to God, if you did anything stupid I'll piss on your grave."

The door closed again, and the young male looked up. Your eyes widened in terror as you stared.

"(Name)?"

"K-Kaminari?"

"Holy shit," he murmured, immediately rushing forward and taking your arms out of the restraints.

"(Name), I'm so sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen," he said frantically, removing the restraints from your ankles.

"You kidnapped me?" You asked. He looked up into your eyes, worry and fear etched into his face. "No, no, I didn't. My dad did," he replied, quickly tugging off the hoodie he had on and putting it over you to cover what it could.

"I need to get you out of here," he said. You tried to stand, but your broken knee said no. You stumbled and fell onto the hard concrete floor. Kaminari gasped, and helped you up, you snarling and slapping his hand away.

"(Name), you've gotta trust me about this. I should've never told my old man about you, I'm really sorry. I don't want you hurt, or Kirishima for that matter. I need to get you out of here, ASAP." He said, helping you into his hoodie.