๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ด...

Uglygirlfall รกltal

A chaotic love story between an independent girl and an independent boy who decided to spend their lives toge... Tรถbb

Sigh, lets begin ๐Ÿค•
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Company
Morning
Oh No
Shared Capacity
Stay with me
Investigation
Another Day another Nickel
T.L.C.
Please Let This Be A Normal Field Trip
Bad B*tch Playlist
Sports Festival
Dressed to Impress
Dressed to Impress Pt.2
Shuffle Play
Reunited
Without You
Escapism
When the party's over
DND
Power
IM YODELING
Circles
Cars
This ain't a race...
I'm on Patrooool
Feel Better
Vapor Wave
Festivities
Road Trip
Just one day lets only think about
Mistle-toeup
Negative Resolution
And, Cut
Keep Your Eyes on Yours
Know Your Own
I Get Mean When I'm Nervous
I am Cruel, I am Gentle, I can make you Laugh
I don't think about the Past, Its always there
I Will Never Die
Dead Kids
Dark Red
Motherhood
Between the Breaths
Through The Wire
Spinback
Attracted To You
Birthday Suit
The Pendulum
Busy Body
So many things to do
Dark room, Bright lights
You and I
Stevonie Type Beat
Youngboy bakugo

Its a Date

14.7K 347 3K
Uglygirlfall รกltal

OH MY GOD THANKS FOR ALMOST 90 READS WQYWIUDCNAJCTGFEIPJCVBU WTF YALL.

You and Bakugo were chilling at your house friday after school. "y/n I'm going out tonight." Your mom says. "Oh, aight." You say. "You may go out but tell me when and where before you leave and don't forget to turn the alarm on." your mom says. "Can you leave me with some cash?" You asks. "Yea hold up." Your mom says going into your purse. "Hnn this is your card from the investigation its got your 450,000 dollars." Your mom says. "WHAT YOU WAS HOLDING ON TO IT FOR?" You ask. Girl hush. You see Bakugo Get a text.

"Oi y/n go get dressed" bakugo says putting his shoes on. "Wait huh.. oh i almost forgot." You say. "I'm picking you up at 6 be ready, and dress fancy." Bakugo shuts the door. You run out by the time you get outside his car pulls off and zips down the street. 'This nigga' you thought to yourself.

"I guess we both got spicy dates tonight" your mom says mockingly. "tch" you respond. You go take another shower and shave your underarms and legs. You exfoliate your skin, moisturize, and put on deodorant and perfume. Then you go and get dressed. Your not that fancy of a dresser so you have to go way back into your closet to find something. You find your outfit and lay it on the bed. You throw on some makeup, and you did your hair and put on some jewelry. Okay what time is it you check the time and its 5:15. 'Shit it got late fast' you thought. you got dressed next.

How you look:

You slip on a pair of all red Air Jordan 13, 'the dress is long its not like anyone would know' you thought. But honestly its cause heels are a pain in the ass. You plug up your phone so you have some battery. And go to check up on your mom. And she looks like this

You take a peek out of the window and see a Mustang and a RAM truck parked outside. you and your mom open the door to two men each holding a bouquet of flowers. "Oh wow you look stunning babe" your mom's boyfriend says bringing your mother in for a tight embrace. "Am i late?" Bakugo asks wrapping his hands around your waist and lifting you off the floor in a big hug. "No, not at all." You say softly.

"You didn't really grow.. with heels on i expected you to be taller" Bakugo questioned. He lifted up your skirt a bit and revealed to everyone that you were wearing 13's. "That's my girl" Bakugo says kissing your forehead, he hands you some flowers, your mom got all red roses but Bakugo got a mixture of lavender, tulips, sunflowers, roses, and hydrangea.

"You ready idiot?" you nod and follow him to his car, he opens the passenger door and try and fit your floofy dress in. You mom follows your stepdad to his truck and you both drive off and turn in separate directions. "You look really good bae" you say admiring how well bakugo cleaned up.

You realized how well your outfits matched. "Look at you matching me or whatever." You say. "MATCHING YOU, NAH YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS LOVE YOU'RE MATCHING ME." Bakugo was yelling for NO reason. So you yell right back, "YOU MIGHT OF HAD THE RIGHT DAY... BUT THE WRONG BITCH. YOU KIND SIR ARE MATCHING ME." You went back and forth for a while until you finally made it to a fucking McDonald's. Bakugo orders 2 sprites and hands you one. "I was thirsty sorry." He says pulling off.

You fall asleep on the ride by mistake, but when he wakes you up and walks you out of the car as a random man hops in and drives off. That wakes you up "DID HE JUST JACK YOUR CAR?" You shout. "Its valet babe look up." He says. "HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT" You turn around to see your at this super fancy hotel thing. And in the front you see your coupled  friends.

Mina and Kirishima:

Uraraka and Midoriya:

Momo and Todoroki

Jirou and Denki

And Tokoyami and tsu

(If you hadn't realized each couple has a different color, but that's how the girls hair and makeup looked and the dresses and suits they chose please don't yell at me about the clothes and ships)

"I didn't even tell you what i was wearing how did you match with me?" you ask Bakugo. "I raided your closet and prayed to god you picked that dress." He answered honestly. The girls all scream and talk about how hot each other looks while the guys just sit there looking at each other nodding indicating that the other guy looked okay. "TSU? TOKOYAMI? WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL US ABOUT THIS?" You ask. "Ahh? It never came up, kero." Tsu says.

"CLASS 1A RESERVATION PARTY OF 12" someone from inside calls out. Bakugo holds your hand and begins walking in. The other couples hold each other and walk in as well.

The waitress seats you all at your table and takes your drink orders. "This place is so nice." You say. "What do you guys wanna do after we eat?" Momo asks. "We should go check out a few of the shops around. I mean where right in the middle of downtown, we might as well enjoy it." Kaminari says. "Yea but think about it, we're minors. What really is there to do downtown but drink and go to night clubs,  plus were super overdressed." Tokoyami says. "Guys, Guys. You really think we didn't think ahead?" Kirishima asks.

"Yes, we do actually." Midoriya says. "You're right. We didn't. Instead of planning, we left it to god and the universe to guide us in the direction of the best night of our life. I mean honestly... planned shit is always boring and meticulous. Just living in the moment is where it's at!" Kirishima says. "I agree." Todoroki says. "Sure lets do it." Jirou says.

Everyone had ordered food and began talking, You guys were all having a great time. Soon the food came out and you all feasted heavily. The food was amazing and the desert was even better. You all bobbed out with full stomachs and even posed with your bloated bellies and took 'maternity' pics with your boyfriends. "I'm so fucking full" Izuku says. "That was the best free fucking meal I've ever had In my life." Uraraka says. "We should go get virgin margaritas." You say. "HELL YEA I KNOW A SPOT!" Mina says taking off her heels and starting to walk. Todoroki slings momo over her shoulder and carries her. You bear hug Katsuki, wrapping your legs around his waist while he carries you. Kirishima picks up Mina bridal style. Dark shadow lifts Tsu up. Denki puts Jirou on his back. And Midoriya had Ochaco around his neck since she could lighten herself.

They carried you to the bar so you wouldn't have to walk all the way there in heels. When you made it you all ordered virgin margaritas, paid and left to go on a quick walk down the road to visit a few boutiques and shops. As soon as you started sipping on your drink you knew something was wrong. "Guys... I don't think these are virgin." Momo says. "WHY IS IT SPICY?" Tsu shouts. "I mean, should we be good children and pour it out? Or exchange it for the correct drink I mean these are all XL cups." You say. Everyone silently looks at each other and takes a sip, signifying you were gonna let this be yalls dirty little secret.

Half way down the cup, your head started to feel heavy. You all had shopped till your dropped. Thrifting cool clothes, getting soaps and candles, occasionally stopping to pee or rest your feet. And hour later you all were at the bottom of the cup, quite obviously drunk, I mean this was the first bit of liquor you all had had, of course it would have a pretty large affect. "G-Guys. I know a super duper cool place. An-And i think we should all go there." Midoriya says, slightly slurring his words. "Well lead the fuckin way nerd." Bakugo says. Pushing himself to stay away. You all follow Midoriya for what seemed like miles. You were deep in some random forest. You were sure he was just drunk and mindless but you noticed lights ahead.

You all made it to a large gate, that was actually more like a dome that encased a large deep pool. "This is pool is a memorial for my dead uncle philip." Izuku says belly flopping into the water with a full suit on. "CANNON BALL!" Kirishima says activating his quirk, and sinking to the bottom of the pool, instantly with a loud thud. He resurfaced with a scream. You felt something lunge you forward and before falling into the pool you see Bakugo's devious little grin.

You were all fully clothed floating in uncle philip's pool. "Hey Midoriya?" Shoto asks. "Yes?" He asks. "How did your uncle die?" He asks laughing. Everyone joins in on the laugh. "I don't even fuckin have a uncle." Midoriya giggles. "Forreal tho. How do you know about this pool?" You ask. "Ask Kacchan." He says. "Ahhh. Ya got me. I used to be fuckin friends with this weirdo. In elementary school we begged our moms to get us a pool. But they said they didn't have any room. So we ran away." Bakugo laughs. "Yep. And we went running into the woods. And I tripped and splashed into some water. It was this pool, freshly built for the country club a few blocks down." Izuku says. "We thought it was sent from the gods. We called it our home and swore to never leave, and to protect it." Bakugo says. "And then we got hungry and ran back home. Our mom's literally beat the crap out of us." Izuku laughs.

"So this belongs to the country club?" Tokoyami asks. "Well, Not really. In middle school I stayed here for a week straight an no one came once.  think they built it and forgot about it." Midoriya says. "This heavy ass dress is gonna make me drown. "STRIP!" Kirishima says. "Wait lets have like a runway strip." Mina says. "TO OUR DRAWLS?" Kaminari asks. "Its like wearing a swimsuit." Uraraka says. Mina gets out first. struggling to lift her heavy pink dress. She unzips it and you all obnoxiously scream. She steps out of it revealing a matching bra, and underwear set before jumping back into the pool.

Then kirishima stripped his three piece suit, leaving on his suspenders and clipping them onto his Crimson Riot dookie stained draws. Then he hopped back into the pool. Next Uraraka ditched her dress, she had on a lacy pink strapless bra and the matching silk undies. Izuku went after. Quickly ridding himself of his wet clothes, to flash his seemingly normal blue boxers. Until he turned and two beefy all might hands were stitched onto the ass cheeks to give off the impression that his ass was being grabbed. "FOUL." Bakugo shouts. "OKAY YALL NEXT THEN!" Midoriya shouts. "SEE LOOK WHAT YOU DEN DID." You shout getting up. You remove the dress, erupting cheers from the crowd. Bakugo scans them all with his brow furrowed

You flash your matching bra and underwear set before hopping back into the water. Then Bakugo steps out. Taking his clothes off. You tried your best not to stare but his physique was quite impressive, plus you're his girlfriend so... its fine to peek. But just as you were about to get a good look, you noticed his boxers were a very similar shade of blue to Midoriya's. As he turns around, low and behold, all mights wall grippers were groping your mans ass.

"I-." You says ducking underwater.

Everyone had ditched their clothes and began playing Marco polo and various other water games. "Guys its getting late, shouldn't we go check into our hotel before its too late." Momo says. "How are we gonna get back All of our clothes are wet, and my dress was alrighty tight as hell. Putting that thing on wet is literally impossible. "Well we ate at the hotel, so we got our room keys, If we run to the elevator maybe they won't ask why we're naked and drunk." Tokoyami asks. You each take your keys to your honeymoon suit and make a run for the hotel.

(2301 words)

Sponsored by my shit sleep scheduled  (ps. its 6:00 in the morning and i haven't slept a WINK 😃)

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

120K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with โœ”๏ธ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...
227 11 13
Hello hello peeps!! This is my first Wattpad fan fiction so I hope you guys like it! This is a Bakugou x female reader, with an assigned name and qui...
42.9K 1K 54
You grew up with him. Your bestfriend, your rock, your everything. He was everything to you... but when his mind shifted after the years of Trauma, h...
78K 2.4K 29
ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษขโ„ข ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...