Furroko: Land of Division

By bloodshotangel

Synopsis: It was a new school year in Silver Leaf University and for this year, they have decided to open the... More

1: An Unexpected Meeting
2: Something's Not Right
3: Where it Came From
4: Welcome Back...
5: The Other Side
6: The Old Days
7: 'A Trip through Memory Lane' as they say
8: A Visit to the Unknown
9: The Wilders
10: The Life of the Successors
11: A Grand Confession
12: The Masquerade
13: The Beginning of Improvement
14: Furroko's Abandoned
15: The Health Department
16: 'Ghost Town'
17: Loyalty to the Mistress
18: Yes Sir!
19: Long Time No See Brother...
20: Let Me In
21: Need to be Prepared
22: They're Gone...
23: How we became who we are
24: Survive and Escape
25: Within A Monster Hides A Poor Soul
26: "Time to Play"
27: Return to a Wasteland
28: -.-- --- ..- || .- .-. .
29: ... .- || ..- .--.
30: .. -. || .-
31: --. --- --- ... . || -.-. .... .- ... .
32: It's Over
33: Still Standing
34: A Special Celebration
35: Almost There!
36: Recognition Day!
Thanks to the Reader

Furroko EXTRAS

20 2 0
By bloodshotangel

*******************************************************

CRYSTALLITES

Glowing gems that are owned by the rulers of Furroko. These gems were passed from generations of rulers. The Crystallites are kept by the previous rulers until they find their Successors.

These gems came from within Monster territory, beyond the caves of Zion. First found by The Primordial Crystal of the Monsters and after its discovery, the cave was named after him. Before, there was only one Crystallite, but after an accident, where it fell and broke into 4 pieces, they started to glow. If the Crystallites are near each other, they will form into one and create a portal into an unknown world.

This portal was kept hidden from the succeeding leaders until it was again found out by the leaders today. The reason for why this was not discovered by the previous leaders is because they have put the Crystallites seal in their own territory out of fear because of what they have heard about it making a way into an unknown world. 

MONSTERS = Forest Brown: Strength and Reliability

HYBRIDS = Velvet Red: Passion and Power

HUMANS = Light Green: Life and Energy

APPARITIONS = Light Blue: Peace and Trust

These Crystallites are to be preserved whenever the Successor hasn't been chosen yet or if the current Leader passed away. They are connected to the Primordial Crystals, as a memorial to them being the first rulers after 'The Great War'.

*******************************************************

INTRODUCTION OF FURROKO'S PAST AND THE CREATURES OF THE 4 EXISTING TRIBES

The Great Feast and The Great War

           Before, Furroko was in peace. There were only 2 tribes, the Humans, and Monsters, Apparitions roamed around, being servants to the Monsters, since they are the only creatures who can see them. They frequently held celebrations and have fun together, that was called by many as 'The Great Feast' ... But something changed the lives of every creature forever. One day, when they had The Great Feast, one of the humans stumbled into Monster territory and saw something that traumatized him, making him fear his fellow Monsters. What was that he saw? A Monster, eating a human, surrounded by his fellow humans, bloody, open guts and limbs everywhere, the human went back to his tribe and waited after the party ended, he told his fellow humans what he saw, but they didn't believe him. So, whenever they had a celebration, he led them to that very place, each time, there was a monster eating a human. Time and time, he brings small groups to show them, spreading the message, but this one time, they had made the biggest mistake...When he showed a small group of people the secret, they made too much noise, causing the monster to look behind him and hunt them down with no hesitation, they were hunted down until they reached the celebration and the first person who found out, was caught and eaten in the middle of everyone. The humans went home, locking themselves so they won't end up like him. A human soul had the bravery to fight against the Monsters, he convinced some people to join him to freedom, to help fight the Monsters. They announced a war against them and it was truly ended in bloodshed, but the Humans stood victorious, outnumbering the monsters and having the agreement, to forbid them from ever coming cross their territory, and the Monsters agreed. This celebration they call before as 'The Great Feast', is now 'The Great War' as a reminder of Furroko's darkest time in history.

          As time goes on, the 4 tribes were established and 4 leaders were chosen to rule the land, and eventually, these leaders are told to find their own worthy successor. Outside Furroko territory, there are what we call 'Wilders', Outcasts from Furroko because of their crimes. These can be from the most dangerous Humans to the deadliest of Monsters. Anyone who brings any harm to any fellow member of Furroko are sent outside its boundary. It was an empty desert with nothing to rely on and that's where they are forced to fight to the death for survival.

*******************************************************

The 4 Tribes of Furroko

MONSTERS: Considered to be the most hostile and most dangerous yet civilized creatures. They are humans who are overpowered by their monster blood. They look hostile, because their appearance looks like it, but these creatures know how to control their abilities as monsters. They are one of the 2 tribes to 1st inhabit Furroko. The environment has a horror feeling, not expecting what will happen where ever you go there.

ADDITIONAL: They are responsible in the military defense of the Land, trained to be disciplined and given more emphasis on physical strength

** The Primordial Crystal and First leader of this tribe is Commander Zion**

HYBRIDS: They are humans who have a mix of monster blood, but they only have half of the monster blood mixed with their human blood. They are mostly debated on looking hostile or looking gentle, but most of the time, they are considered to be gentle creatures. Hybrids were first stepping foot on Furroko during the Great War as a way for humans to be physically stronger. After the war, they are separated from the humans and are given their own territory.*

ADDITIONAL: They handle the Flora and Plants of the land, having charge over herbal medicine and the transportation of any plant that other tribes need.

**Their Primordial Crystal is Master Aiden, considered to be the FIRST and LAST MALE Tribe leader **

HUMANS: Humans are one of the 1st 2 tribes to inhabit Furroko along with the Monsters. They lived a simple life and are more educated than all the other tribes. During the Great War, Humans used a lot of weaponry against the Monsters. After the war, they went back to their simple lives. Before, Humans are seen to be weak, but as time goes on, Humans are now to be said as strong as Hybrids.

ADDITIONAL: Their specialty is the keeper of laboratory-made medicine, advanced technology and sometimes weaponry, as they deliver what is needed from them if necessary.

** The Primordial Crystal and first Leader is Dr. Florence**

APPARITIONS: These creatures have a ghostly ability. Most commonly, they came from forgotten myths and deceased creatures, thus making this territory is the most diverse. Some say that the territory of the Apparitions is considered as the Elysium of Furroko, because most of the creatures living there are friendly and gentle with whoever they come across with.

ADDITIONAL: They are the keeper of knowledge, having the Main Library full of any thing you need to know about Furroko and other related subjects.

** Their Primordial Crystal and First leader is Sir Owen**

*******************************************************

The Worst of Furroko

WILDERS: These are to be considered the deadliest and the most hostile out of all tribes. They live in the outskirts of Furroko's boundary. The boundary is only an empty desert with no resources, thus making it a place of punishment for those criminals, whatever species they are. Most of them perish, but some are still alive due to killing off the other creatures they see. Furroko's boundary is considered as the Tartarus of Furroko.

ADDITIONAL: Some Wilders get killed by those who travel outside for their goods to be sold or eaten and by stronger Wilders for their necessities.

*******************************************************

SIMPLIFIED FORM OF THE MAIN GATE FLOORS

There are 3 floors and a lookout which is visible, but there are 2 floors underground that are hidden to make sure no one knows about some secretive things only the Leaders and Crystals know. There will be additional information prior to what was shown. We'll start from the watch tower going down to the lowest floor.

THE WATCH TOWER:

- A place for Wilders to admit their faults

- Has a scope to be able to see from as far as the end of each territory. You can also hide the scope in a hidden compartment.

- This is the place of announcement if there is anything necessary to address to all creatures.

FLOOR 5:

- A big library and a display of ancient relics surrounding the walls with a reading table.

- This would considered the tallest floor and takes up the middle of the tower.

- A hidden compartment saved for the Crystallites once the previous Leaders stepped down. Only The Crystals know the whereabouts of this compartment as it hides in plain sight.

FLOOR 4:

- Known as the "Meeting Room" or "Place of Power".

- Made up of floating chairs and a floating table with a holographic representation of the map of Furroko.

- There are shelves filled with relics and cabinets of medical supplies and emergency weaponry.

FLOOR 3:

- This is the main floor, where the gates are found and locked.

- As you go down, you have to go through another door before going to out to your desired territory (If you're allowed to do so).

- Used by the Leaders for their rounds and delivery of resources.

- If you wish to enter the Main Gate, you have to show your mark and if the system identifies you that you're in the right territory and you have a valid reason, you may enter. If you are delivering, you need to scan a signed permit by the Leaders and Crystals to be able to pass through

UNDERGROUND FLOOR 2:

- This area is considered as the basement. Where marks are removed from Wilders and where transported and imported goods, as well as weaponry are stored.

- Crystals and Leaders are the only ones allowed to go in here. Leaders are forbidden to say anything about the underground floors, if they do they will be forced to become Wilder for revealing the secrets of the Main Gate.

- The type of weaponry stored here are crafted just for the Crystals and no one else is allowed to utilized them though the Crystals do not intend to use such weaponry against their people, even Wilders.

UNDERGROUND FLOOR 1:

- This is the underground prison, where those who disobeyed the law are thrown into.

- Those who are convicted with less heavy crimes are dragged here, blindfolded and had their ears and mouths covered to prevent any of them to know their whereabouts.

*******************************************************

TRAINING PROGRAM FOR SUCCESSORS: A MORE EMPHASIZED EXPLANATION

The Training Program aims to help the Successors find their abilities and with the different tests and training areas, will be able to improve their skills and have a further understanding with each Successor, Furroko and an overview on the different systems and a chance for them to make their own laws to be implemented once it reaches their Recognition Day.

**THE FOLLOWING ARE TO BE IMPROVED/EARN (GENERAL REQUIREMENTS):

- Basic understanding of Law

- Learn Furroko's different systems (Education, Court, Military, Trading, etc.)

- Have a thorough tour and understanding on their own respective territory

- Have Leadership attributes

- Good to Excellent Communication Skills

- Have good relationships with their fellow Successors

- Have a brief understanding on Furroko's Land

- Self- Defense Skills

- Communication Skills

- An a good to excellent physical build-up

- Learn about their Crystallites

**THE FOLLOWING ARE TO BE IMPROVED/EARN (SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS):

>>For the HUMAN SUCCESSOR:

**side note: The Doctor as for will be taking over medical aspects in all territories if needed**

- Knowledge on basic Chemistry and Medicine

- Cast simple spells (as requested by Florence)

- Experience with handling basic machinery

- Excellent Analytical skills

- Learn how wield Florence's Staff

>>For the HYBRID SUCCESSOR:

**side note: After Aiden's reign, all the succeeding leaders are mandated to be FEMALE**

- Learn and Understand their Hybrid Mix

- Learn and Practice their skills related to their Hybrid Mix

- Knowledge in Botany, Special Herbs and Flora

- Basic knowledge in Gardening, Maintenance, Mixing, and Delivery

- Ability to train young Hybrids to find their abilities and learn them.

>>For the APPARITION SUCCESSOR:

**side note: Commonly for Apparition Leaders, they are the youngest out of all the Leaders**

- Learn the basics of their ghostly abilities (Possession, Fading, Hiding in plain sight, etc.)

- Knowledge of the basics of the Main Library's card system

- Know the gist of the stories of his/her new people

- Help the young Apparitions live on their own

- Have a stable schedule on organization and checking the ones who are going to be winded

>>For the MONSTER SUCCESSOR:

**side note: The Commander, as they call them is expected to be the strongest out of all Leaders**

- Knowledge in the Military field

- Have a Very Disciplined and Organized manner

- Have experience in handling weaponry

- Face the frontline and lead the pack for war with enough experience

- Conduct all training sessions from different territories upon request

*******************************************************

The Different Parts to be Conducted

1. The Leadership Test

This is the first test for recording how the future leaders will handle different situations. The situations given are changed depending on what happened the past years, from giving rules to giving verdicts, they will be recorded.

The test has a voice interaction feature where you will be stating your answer and it will process it. You're going to be given the situation and 4 choices. Before, this was orally stated and answers are written on a piece of paper.

The test will be giving some information whether or not the answer is correct. This will also give the future leaders some information on some things that were not taught to them.

The very first recorded test is after the first generation of successors were trained, this was invented by a scientist that is commissioned by Florence, the Primordial Crystal of Humans.

This test is done in the Laboratory, shown through holographic pictures with text and speech recognition. The questions are all pre-recorded and are chosen at random to avoid memorization of answers. Questions are added and reworded manually every after use so there is an assurance for no cheating. After usage is stored in a locked cabinet and brought out, tested and to be used once again if necessary

The test will be conducted again with new questions as another way to see if the Leaders really have learned anything and know how to apply their knowledge to the given situations.

2. Physical Test

This test will see how much their bodies can handle in doing different physical tasks without the use of any magic. The first phase of the test will differ for each of the skills of the Successors, so there is no routine for this. The second phase of the test is the obstacle course, this will test their speed, agility, and reaction time.

This will be the reference Zion will use to see what appropriate practicums that will be given to them.

These physical tests are done in the Monster territory in the Monster Ring and a race track. Outside from that will depend if there are any adjustments needed.

Once every round in the fight is done, notes are taken and recorded to keep track on their physical stats. This test will be done every now and then to maintain a steady pace.

3. Physical Training

This is going to be manifestation and practice of their powers. They are first required to meditate to be able to manifest their inner powers. After that, they are either separated depending on the similarity of skills.

Most likely, Monster and Hybrid leaders are together to practice the powers they have from the monster blood. This training depends on what specific aspects of their monster blood mix is needed to be improved.

Apparitions are trained to know how to do their ghostly abilities properly. This includes possession, teleportation, and more. In very rare cases, training their Spirituals. Spirituals are little creatures that accompany the Apparition Successor for support and assistance if  necessary.

Humans are trained to improve their human skills, and practice basic spells called skills along with the other leaders. These spells will vary depending on how the training will turn out for them.

The manifestation will be done through deep meditation and it takes a while if they are younger than what is expected. After the manifestation, is a little bit of getting used to their skills and it will be applied when they are asked to fight each other, this time with the use of their new powers.

4. The Hand to Hand Demonstration

This part of the training is where the lSuccessors will be battling each other in pairs. The pairs will vary depending on who is chosen by those who are with them.

This is will be used to apply what they know about the training that they picked up from the Physical Training. Even though they haven't had much experience, this is just a glance at how they can use their skills.

In case they get hurt, there is someone who will treat them. As they battle, they will be observed and be given feedbacks after the battles are done.

******************************************************

Marks and identification system

Furroko has an identification system, and all citizens have a mark on their body so it's easier to classify them. All creatures must have their marks to be able to show that you are a citizen. 

**Placement: marks will vary depending on one's choice but there will be three place's where you're allowed to have it. These places should not be covered to assure yourself that you're not a Wilder/ trespasser.

- Cheek

- Neck

- Forehead

- Front of your hand

All creatures from different territories will have a specific mark that will naturally be with them as they're born. These marks will also be marked permanent as it fades away to adulthood. The marks for each territory will follow:

Humans: a leaf mark

Hybrids: a crystal mark

Monsters: a flame mark

Apparitions: a droplet mark

Wilders will have no mark because it will removed before they are thrown out. These marks will also be used as a way to identify them if they wish to go to different territories for any valid reason. This will also be a basis for narrowing down which one of the 4 territories will have the culprit if something goes wrong.

*******************************************************

Backstories of the Leaders (Ethan, Elizabeth, Leon, Isabel, Finn, Lily)

THE FEMALE LEADERS

Isabel's backstory:

Isabel was an orphan, because her mother died during childbirth and her father was no longer found. She was a very insecure girl and during playtime, she would just stay in her "comfort spot" as she reads books she borrowed from the books in the orphanage. Even though she's a loner most of the time, she doesn't have any trouble interacting with other children. When the orphanage she was living in was given a chance for a simple gathering for education program, she managed to learn a lot of things. A part of the education program was genres of literature, while she was going through the books that were given to them, she was interested in one pile. Considering she was a child, she shouldn't be exposed to any kind of violence, not until she can be able to understand it. She came across this book entitled "Blood Train", a fictional story about a never ending train going across the world, and each train car has different ways a creature will be murdered. Unfortunately for her, it had images depicting the kinds of acts the book was portraying. She was about to look into more, but the adults around her took these away from her. She always had scenes from the book at the back of her mind every night, sometimes she even got nightmares from them. a year has past and they were given the chance to try out the new playground that was built. From here is when she met Leon, they bumped into each other and she noticed that he has somewhat seems...empty.

She asked him what was bothering him, but Leon didn't respond, since he wasn't going to share that his brothers killed his own parents to someone he doesn't know and trust. After a while, Isabel became genuinely concerned for him, he began crying and he hid his face. She put her hands on her face and insisted he tells her what's wrong. This convinced Leon, so he explained it the best he can. After he explained what happened, she remembered the scenes from that book she found from before. It resembled the scene where someone had an axe to their face. Leon said he doesn't know what to do, then Isabel immediately said...

"Why not get revenge?"

"W-what..? Why?"

"They took your parents from you, it's like taking something important."

"I-I'm gonna be an orphan if I do that...no offense..."

"None taken, but c'mon...they might come for you next. Don't worry, I'll help you!"

"Are you sure....?"

"Yup!"

"Alright then...How about tonight...?"

"Okay then! Ummm...what's your name?"

"Leon...how about you?"

"Isabel."

Lily's backstory:

Lily was a very proper girl, she was always obeying her parents, honest, hardworking, and very smart. She was the child that her parents have ever wanted. Whenever she was at in public, she considered herself as the 'Nerd' because she always reads, study, and mostly spend her time with 2 people. When she was outside is when her entire reputation was destroyed. One day, there were reports of stealing, vandalizing and disobedience. Rumors have speculated that it was within the children. The Crystals concluded that it would be a group of children since there were multiple reports coming from different places in the same area around at the same day and the same time. As the Leaders asked each family, Lily was oblivious to these kinds of things since she doesn't want to be in trouble, thus she brushes it off knowing that she doesn't have anything to do with these.

When it was the time of her family to be interrogated, she was already becoming suspicious, because of the materials used are found in her room, they looked into her bedroom more and found the stolen items just outside her window, making her already the most likely suspect for all that was happening. She was framed by the other kids without her even knowing anything about the situation. She denied every accusation pointed at her, but the other children testified they saw her, in the end she had nothing else to do rather than admit to the accusations she never did. She was not allowed to leave the house for half a year. As she grew up is when she wanted to forget her past by studying about medicine and the Human body. This path she took led to her meeting her future husband, Finn.

"Sorry! I didn't know where I was looking!"

"I-It's alright...."

"Hey, let me help you with that."

"Thanks...Wait...Aren't you the new Leader?"

"Oh! You recognized me...Hehe...Yeah."

"It's an honor to meet you."

"No need to be so formal...What's your name?"

"Lily, how about you?"

"Finn, I hope we can get along."

Elizabeth's backstory:

Elizabeth was a very well-bred girl, with a lot of positive attributes, but she's very insecure about herself even though people liked her. When Elizabeth was only 5 years old, since her father hasalways been out, so she was always with her mother. The reason why her fatherwas always out is because he was part of the military force, helping therestoration of Furroko after the war. When it was time for the division of thetribes, couples have to agree where they want to stay, considering two speciesare together. This is where problems start to arise for her family.

Her parentsconstantly have fights on where they're going to stay, it wasn't much of aproblem for most couples, but her parents prioritized this because they believeit will affect how Elizabeth will grow up in the future. Elizabeth is a hybrid,her mother is a human and her father is monster. Her father said being inmonster territory can help her be stronger, her mother debated roaming amonghumans will avoid her from becoming a Wilder. This conversation got toxic astime goes on until the topic was gone and it got physical. She never knew whathappened to her mother days after things got worse because she was alwayslocked in her room. The last time she saw her mother is when her father raped herin front of her dead mother. Elizabeth managed to escape the day after what shesaw and experienced, going through the forest and seeking shelter there. Shewas found weeks after by a group of monsters who were hunting for food. Theytook her in and took care of her until she grew up.

"Hey, come on...You have to eat..."

"No thanks..."

"You have to eat now...You haven't eaten anything for 3 days..."

"I don't want to..."

"Just eat it already!! ....W-Wait! Don't go!"

"I'm sorry Elizabeth...I didn't mean to scare you....There, there..."

She was trained to defendherself until she was a strong candidate for Aiden, the Primordial Crystal ofHybrids. After she was announced as the next Hybrid leader, she found out thather father became a Wilder and was taken away outside Furroko's boundary. Shealso married the Top Commander of the Monsters, who is Ethan, the son of thefamily who took care of her.

THE MALE LEADERS

Finn's backstory:

Finn was an only child, like Francis. He doesn't go out of the house often because of the war restoration. All Finn can do is lay around the house, play alone, and read the books that his mother left him. His father is a scientist and his mother is a nurse, both of them are always out to help in the restoration. His father is in charge for the medicine and also help his wife in treating the injured. Francis also helps his parents through sorting out what they need to bring whenever they go outside.

"Do you have everything we need?"

"Y-Yup!"

"Careful there, it's heavy."

"Hey Mom, Dad...?"

"Yes son?"

"Can I maybe join you guys next time? I really want to go outside!"

"Finn....For now, it's still not ready for children like you to go out yet...But we promise we'll let you out once everything is sorted out, okay?"

"I understand Mom...Don't worry! I'll be like you guys when i grow up! I promise!"

"That's our boy."

Finn has always ask if he go outside, but his parents refused and told him it's for his safety. He kept asking to go outside, and he finally went outside for the first time. He saw how much damage and changes were made when he was inside the house. He was amazed by how the war took a toll on their homeland. He saw that even though this kind of tragedy happened, people are still optimistic and helped each other to rise from the war. This made him commit to help other people too, just like his parents. As he grew up, he studied science and medicine like his father and mother. He was not the top of his class, but he was very humble unlike his other classmates who kept showing off. When it was time for the Primordial Crystals to choose the successors, he was chosen, not only for his intelligence, but also his character. When he became leader, he met Lily while he's doing his every day rounds.

Ethan's backstory:

Ethan was the only child of a monster family. A very ambitious kid, always wanting to follow the footsteps of his mother, who was a military officer. When his parents found out about his dream of being part of the military force, he was planned to enter the military force for monsters and defend their homeland from any threat. He didn't deny his life plans because he was always surrounded by his kind. He has always wanted to see what other creatures look like, Humans, Apparitions, Hybrids, he wanted to see how they interact with him. One evening, he didn't want to sleep so he decided to train for a little while, that was until he heard rustling near his bedroom window, he grabbed something and went outside through his window, curious of what will come out from there. That curiosity of his was fulfilled when Elizabeth came into his life.

"Who are you!? Sh-Show yourself!?"

It was a girl, he thought. He put his weapon down as she collapsed to the ground. He carried her back to his house, letting his parents know about what happened. His parents told him that he was responsible to take care of her and train her, Ethan did what he was supposed to do and took care of her. This kind of interaction made them friends, Ethan looking out for each other and making sure she doesn't go into any harm. When both of them became the leaders of Furroko, they became closer to each other until they fell in love and got married. Marriage in Furroko is a very special occasion and all are invited. After their marriage, they continued to rule the land alongside his wife and his friends who became leaders.

"Hey, Ethan..."

"Yes Eli?"

"You still remember what we promised, right?"

"Of course..."

"No matter how things turn out, Whether I'd be dead or Alive...I'll still love you. That's our promise until we're dust."

Leon's backstory:

Leon was a loner most of his childhood, and his brothers never paid attention to him. His parents did give him some attention, but he didn't feel much from it. When he was going to bed, he overheard the conversation of his brothers. He went closer to the door and he heard that they were going to 'make him take his last breathe tonight' but they didn't specify who.

"We're going to make him take his breathe tonight..." Leon heard and went back to bed out of fear.

"Let's make it two, they never even benefit us in this family."

"Agreed."

Leon went to bed but he can't sleep because of the thought being killed by his own family is on the back of his mind. The next day went by and he was relieved it wasn't him who was killed. He checked around the house to see if anyone is gone, there's someone missing, it was his parents.

He tried to find his parents, but he couldn't find them anywhere. The job of his parents are done at home, so it's strange for them to not be here. So he thought they maybe went out to buy some things so he waited. While he waits, his brothers never paid any attention to him to hide the suspicion. Night time came and Leon's parents haven't returned. It was the next day, they still haven't returned. Days turned to weeks and it's driving him mad. Leon now concludes that his brothers killed them and he was sure because he found some blood on a blunt object under his brothers' bed. That broke him. Even if his parents don't pay attention to him, he still loved them. He went out of the house to get some fresh air and he bumped into Isabel, who was just walking by. They became friends after a few weeks and Leon told him what happened, Isabel surprisingly suggested on getting revenge on his brothers by killing them, like they did to his parents. He agreed because he was broken and they got ready. During the middle of the night, Isabel sneaked in his house and killed his brothers, chopping off their hands after. Soon after, Leon grew up with Isabel and they abandoned his home. He grew up to be a smart and strong man, he married Isabel and became the leader of the Apparitions. Even after all the events that happened to him, he will never forget what he's done.

*******************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 4 7
In a world hidden from humans, where mythical creatures come to life and live in harmony with mythical plants, there are two brothers.A brother of cr...
2.2K 96 15
Imagine knowing your whole life that you were different, unlike everyone that surrounded you. Knowing that when you came of age, you would transform...
88 1 10
7/5/2018: #880 in action On a mountaintop farther than the eye could see their was a school, out of sight out of mind. This isn't a regular school, y...
436 73 18
Evolution has taken a shift in the human genome; instead of people walking around like normal humans, everyone is born with the ability to gain extra...