Sexual Exploration 2

Av Haydenpumpkinchan

Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and wi... Mer

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Introduction
Sexual Exploration 2 - Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Surprise
!!! VIRGIN CLASSROOM BOOK !!!

30

7.4K 534 1.4K
Av Haydenpumpkinchan

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FUCKING CHAPTER *moans*

Warning: violence, torture, extreme angst, hella fear, attempted murder

------------------------------------------------------------------

Agust slammed the car door shut angrily, his dark gaze permanently glaring now.

He stormed to the backseat, yanking open that door and grabbing the still unconscious Jimin.

He carried the boy up the driveway to the house, kicking open the door. He didn't know where everyone was, but he didn't care. He shouldered open Jimin's door and walked to the bed, laying Jimin onto it.

His anger ebbed slightly when he stared down at Jimin's soft, delicate face.

Even asleep, he looked so innocent and angelic. A tiny fairy.

Agust raised his hand, brushing the back of his fingers gently against the boys cheek.

His heart felt a pang of an emotion that he hadn't ever felt before, but it hurt.

He closed his eyes tightly, forcing the tears to stay in place, not allowing them to fall.

When he opened them again, he was more determined than ever to change.

Change into the most powerful, unstoppable, dangerous fucking villain.

Villains never got hurt.

He growled when he remembered how angry he was at the sub. How pissed he was at the rabbit.

His fingers clenched into tight fists, aching to swing.

He let his right hand fly- punching Jimin's wall hard enough to bust through the drywall, leaving a hole.

He ripped his fist back out, not feeling the pain.

"Moan on that, pain slut." He muttered, staring at his bleeding hand.

Footsteps came running, and Agust rolled his eyes.

Jungkook burst into the bedroom. "What was that sound?!"

He saw Agust's bloody hand, and the hole in the wall.

"Agust..." he said slowly, closing the door behind him. "What happened on the date?"

Agust snarled, red fury firing up inside him when he saw Jungkook.

Who the fuck was this guy anyways? A horny teenager younger than Agust who thought he was the king of the world just because he dicked down Yoongi? Who in the world hasn't fucked that pain slut already? Jungkook wasn't special- he didn't have a single damn right to act like he was so much better than Agust.

He wanted to burn Jungkook with the fire of his rage.

"You all want to act like you're fucking saints," Agust snapped, curling his bruised fingers back into a fist.

Jungkook blinked, frowned. "Agust, what are you talking about? What happened to Jimin?"

"You're all sooo much better than me, aren't you?" Agust took a step forward, and though Jungkook was confused at what was going on, he stood his ground, blocking the door. He was the only thing standing between his family and a furious psychopath with murder in his eyes.

"Agust-"

"I'm just a disgusting demon that you perfect angels keep on a leash." Agust continued, stepping closer. "You act so stuck up with your fucking morals and ethics, acting like you're doing me such a favor by letting me off my leash, bit by bit. I'm so fucking sick of your holier than thou attitude! It's all based on fucking lies and deceit!"

"I've never lied to you, Agust." Jungkook shook his head. "Please, calm down, and let's talk about this!"

"I'm done talking to you!" Agust shouted. "I'm done with your lies! I'm done with you!"

Jungkook flinched, raising his arms up in an X position over his face just as Agust surged towards him, slamming the boy brutally against the door.

Jungkook winced as his head knocked against the solid wood, pain exploding. "Ah! A-Agust-"

Agust had a tight grip on the boys wrists, digging his nails into Jungkook's skin hard enough to break through it, blood welling up around his fingertips.

"I came to you and bared my fucking soul," Agust growled, pinning the boy against the door. "My fucking soul! And you looked me in the eyes and smiled at me while you lied right through your fucking teeth!"

Jungkook shook his head painfully. "No- I never lied to you! What's going on, why-"

Agust kneed the boy in the lower abdomen as hard as he could, and Jungkook gasped as the air was knocked out of him.

He was thrown to the floor before he could catch a breath, and he rolled onto his back just in time to shoot his arms out- blocking Agust as the alter jumped on top of him.

"Am I just a fucking toy to you?" Agust hissed, his arms shaking with anger and the force of him fighting against Jungkook, trying to get his hands around the boys neck while Jungkook desperately pushed back against him.

"No!" Jungkook exclaimed, sweat forming on his forehead as he exerted nearly all his strength to hold Agust back. "Of course not! I want to help you!"

Reignited with fury at the boys words, Agust growled and ripped his hand free, punching Jungkook hard across the face.

Jungkook's head snapped to the side, stars exploding in his vision.

"If I had known your help was just setting up my fragile heart with false hope and deception, I would have just stayed tied up in that basement forever." He spat, alternating punches with each fist, until Jungkook couldn't fight him back anymore, his arms falling to the floor limply.

Agust sat back, panting hard as he looked down at Jungkook's bruised and bloody face.

The boy wasn't moving.

"You have no idea what it's like," Agust whispered. "To be constantly chained to a group of people who hate you. Who fear you. Who want you gone. You have no idea, because you're always free, and everyone loves you."

He stood up, swaying slightly. He raised his hands up and looked at the blood on them uninterestedly.

"I thought I could at least have people love me if I changed for you people. I accepted the fact I would always be chained- trapped in Yoongi's mind prison- never free. But maybe...just maybe...I could be a good guy out here in the free world. I went to you, and you," he glared at Jungkook's body. "You fucking played with me."

A dark idea swept over him, and he grinned.

He knelt down in front of the unconscious boys body, picking Jungkook up.

"I'll show you exactly what it's like to be trapped."

-

Taehyung set down the tray of snacks and drinks between Seokjin and Hoseok, who were lounging on the patio chairs outside in the front yard, enjoying the warm sunlight while it was still out.

"Thanks Tae!" Seokjin lifted up his sunglasses to grab a glass of lemonade.

"I love Jin's cooking, but your drinks are always the best of anyone's." Hoseok smiled, sipping the rum and coke Taehyung had made.

Taehyung chuckled and grabbed some crackers, stuffing them in his mouth. "You can get a degree online for almost anything these days."

"Did you guys study for the upcoming BDSM test yet?" Seokjin asked. "I haven't started yet but I'll probably just copy Namjoon's answers. Thank fuck I sit by him."

"Nah, I'm just gunna fail it and then get some extra credit from the teacher to raise my grade." Hoseok winked.

"Where is Namjoon?" Taehyung looked around. "I haven't seen him lately."

"He's catching up on homework in his room." Seokjin sipped his drink. "Fucking nerd."

Hoseok moaned. "Oh...he's so sexy when he reads. And his handwriting? Fuck, a bitch is so wet."

Taehyung chuckled. "God I love you, Hobi."

Before Hoseok could reply, the door swung open and Yoongi stumbled onto the patio.

The three boys whipped around, shocked to see him like this- with his hair and clothes messed up, and drops of blood splattered across his face.

"Yoongi!" Taehyung knocked the tray over in his haste to run to his boyfriends side. "What's wrong- what happened?"

Yoongi clung to Taehyung, sobbing. "Taehyung! F-fuck- it's the sub!"

"Nyumcakes?!" Hoseok's cup shattered the ground.

Yoongi nodded through his tears. "It's- he's...I had to ask him a question, but when I went into his room, he was cold and scary! He tried to hurt me!"

Seokjin gasped, his eyes flying wide open. "RM!"

"What?!" Taehyung was shocked. "But he's been taking his pills!

"They must not be working anymore." Hoseok growled, rising up.

"Are you okay? You've got blood on you!" Taehyung worriedly checked Yoongi over.

"Please, I don't know where Jungkook is, and Jimin is still inside!" Yoongi cried. "I think RM did something to Jungkook because Jungkook tried to stop him! Please, stop RM and I'll save Jimin!"

"Okay baby, don't worry, we'll get him." Taehyung assured him. "You wait out here until we tie him up, and then we'll go from there, okay? I'm sure Jungkook's okay, baby. Everything will be alright."

Yoongi sniffed and wiped his eyes, watching the three race inside.

Once they disappeared up the steps, Agust grinned at how easy this was.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and whistled as he walked to the garage.

He grabbed the shovel that was leaning against the wall, flipping it around in his hands as he walked to the backyard.

The sun was setting, casting his long shadow over the unconscious, bloodied boy laying inside the pine box.

Agust shoved the tip of the shovel into the ground, muscles flexing as he started digging.

"Thanks for the idea, sub."

-

Namjoon sighed, scooting his chair back as he pulled out his headphones, ready to take a break from studying.

He grabbed his phone and checked the time, wondering if Agust and Jimin were back yet from the ice cream place.

Should he text him?

He debated it, before deciding not to. He wanted Agust to enjoy the date and be on his own. Namjoon would talk to him about it after they got back.

He stretched and sat back down, picking up his headphones.

He was about to start studying again, but jumped in surprise when his door was thrown open and Taehyung, Seokjin and Hoseok stormed in.

He was confused when they raced to his desk, rising up from his chair a little, startled to see how angry and determined they looked.

"Guys- what-"

Taehyung grabbed Namjoon's shirt in both fists, and Namjoon flinched. "I don't care if you're in Namjoon's body- no one fucking hurts Yoongi!" He growled, yanking Namjoon away from the desk.

Namjoon stumbled after him, his hands raising to push Taehyung back. "Wait- what the hell are you talking about? What happened to Yoongi?"

He cried out in pain when a hand grabbed his hair, yanking his head back.

He stared up into Seokjin's cold eyes- an expression Namjoon wasn't used to seeing on the pretty boy.

"We wanted you to be a good alter," Seokjin said darkly. "We would have accepted you if you were good like Suga, but you just had to be an Agust, didn't you?"

"Jin- what- I'm not RM!" Namjoon gasped. He struggled in their hold. "Stop it, let me go! What's going on?! Who hurt Yoongi?!"

A cloth was shoved in his mouth, hands tying it in a knot behind his head and although Namjoon was strong, he couldn't fight off three people at once, and they forced him to the ground, sitting on him so they could tie his hands behind his back.

Namjoon protested around the gag, kicking out as rope tightened around his wrists, pulling them tight together harshly.

He was kicked onto his back and Taehyungs glaring face hovered above his own.

"Why did you hurt Yoongi?" He demanded to know. He shook Namjoon's shoulders harshly. "What did you do with Jungkook?!"

Jungkook??

Namjoon shook his head, trying to plead with them but the cloth muffled him- forcing him to be misunderstood.

Hoseok wiped away a tear angrily. "Damnit, Namlove, it fucking hurts to see your body like this. If you can hear us, please fight RM and come back to us!"

Namjoon screamed, realization dawning on him with horror.

He struggled harder against them now as they hauled him to his feet and dragged him out of the room, shoving him across the hallway and down the stairs.

To the basement.

-

Agust sighed, tossing the shovel to the ground when he was finished with it.

He was exhausted, dirty and sweaty. He needed to shower.

But first.

He walked back to the house, leaving the buried pine box behind him.

He heard the sounds of fighting coming from the basement and he laughed, hurrying up the stairs.

It felt so good to be back.

Everything was going to the plan so effortlessly, so easily, as if he was meant to be the villain all along.

He walked down the hall to Jimin's room and opened the door.

He was surprised to see the pinkette had woken up, and was staring at him with wide eyes.

"A...Agust?"

-

Namjoon struggled in the chair they had tied him to, desperate to get free and find his husband.

He had to make sure Yoongi was okay, he had to check up on Agust, he had to find out what happened to Jungkook, he had to see that Jimin was alright.

But he couldn't do any of those things because these three fucking idiots had him tied down- and they weren't giving him any change of escape; There was rope around his ankles, tying each one to a leg of the chair, ropes around his chest, securing him against the back of the chair, and his hands were bound behind the chair, also lashed to the the back of the chair.

They had even locked a collar around his neck, chaining it to the floor behind him.

Taehyung approached him while Seokjin and Hoseok stood guard in front of the door, their arms crossed and expressions upset.

Taehyung placed his hands on either side of Namjoon's shoulders, gripping the back of the chair. His gaze was deep and intense, angry.

"Listen to me, and listen well because I'm not going to repeat myself." He growled. "Why did you attack Yoongi?"

He reached up and hooked a finger around the cloth, yanking it down so Namjoon could speak.

"I didn't!" He shouted, struggling. "Just fucking let me explain! I'm not-"

Taehyung sighed, shoving the gag back in place. "You had your chance."

Seokjin sighed and shook his head. "I called Jungkook, he didn't pick up."

Hoseok rubbed his hands over his face. "Fuck...I don't want to hurt Namjoon, but if RM doesn't cooperate with us...we won't have a choice."

Namjoon's heart pounded, his eyes wide.

They wouldn't really...they wouldn't actually hurt him...would they?

"What did you do with Jungkook?" Taehyung yanked the gag back out.

"Listen to me!" Namjoon cried. "It's me- Namjoon! I don't know whats happened or where Jungkook is, but right now Jimin-"

Taehyung sighed and tied the cloth back between the boys lips, cutting him off. "Jimin is safe, he's with Yoongi."

And Namjoon's blood ran cold.

-

Jungkook groaned, coming to with a pounding headache.

Everything hurt.

The smell of blood was what finally forced Jungkook to open his eyes.

Darkness surrounded him.

Confused, he reached his arms up, and he froze when he felt wood above him, a few inches from his face.

"No..." he breathed, immediately reaching out to his sides.

Wood all around.

And above the smell of blood, the faint scent of pine.

"NOOO!" He screamed, pounding his fists on the lid of the box.

Inside the house, yards away, no one heard him.

-

Agust froze in place, not expecting the boy to have woken up already.

Jimin looked small- curled up in the corner of his bed, his knees against his chest and his eyes wide.

Agust swallowed, curling and flexing his fingers at his sides.

Jimin noticed and he gasped at the blood on them. His terrified eyes looked at Agust's dark ones. "Wh-why are you always...so scary?"

Agust flinched as if he had been physically punched.

He looked away, ashamed.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Pink." He whispered, squeezing his eyes shut.

Jimin was quiet, and Agust felt the silence screaming at him from all sides.

Before he could bolt out of there, Jimin spoke up.

"Did you mean it?"

Agust paused, blinking his eyes open. "Huh?"

"Did...you mean it?" Jimin asked, still huddled away from him. "What you said?"

"What part?" Agust raised an eyebrow.

"About how you were trying not to be scary anymore." Jimin sniffed.

Agust stared at him, then nodded. "Yeah...at the time."

Jimin was tense, even as he reached a hand out and patted the mattress beside him.

Agust's heart jump started.

He took one step forward, but then the room was suddenly thrown into darkness.

The power went out.

-

Namjoon cried out, tears running down his cheeks and pain racing up his arm from where Taehyung had sliced him.

"Where. Is. Jungkook." The boy glared.

"I. Don't. Know!" Namjoon hung his head, sucking in air while the gag was out. "Fuck...Tae...please, it's me! Stop!"

Taehyung didn't believe him. "Why did you hurt Yoongi?"

"I didn't- ahhh!" He struggled to get away as Taehyung jabbed him with the knife, twisting it slowly. "Stop! Please- s-stop!"

Seokjin had tears in his eyes as well, and Hoseok couldn't watch, turning away to face the wall.

"I can do this all night." Taehyung said. He placed the tip of the knife against Namjoon's sweaty neck, yanking the boys head back with his other hand. "Where. Is. He."

Namjoon could only sob, terror making his mind useless. He didn't know what was going on, where anyone was, if Agust or Yoongi was out, if any of them were okay, and he was in so much pain.

Taehyung sighed at the lack of response. "You're making me do this, RM."

Before he could move the knife, the lights suddenly went out.

-

Jimin screamed in the dark, immediately crawling under his blankets to hide.

Agust raised his hands out reassuringly to the boy, even though Jimin couldn't see him.

"Hey, it's okay. It's alright, I'll go turn the breaker box on, okay? That'll get the lights back on, Pink. It'll be okay."

Jimin sniffed, peeking his head out from under the blankets. "...hurry."

Agust nodded, obeying.

He raced to the door and opened it, running down the hallway and jumping down the stairs despite not being able to see.

He wanted to save the day and get the lights back on so Jimin would like him. He could do that.

He couldn't change, but at least he could do this.

He made his way across the living room, knowing the breaker box was in the garage-

A hand suddenly wrapped itself around his mouth, and Agust's eyes flew open in shock, his own hands instantly grabbing at the strangers, but a cold, familiar voice stopped him.

Byungwoo chuckled.

"Long time no see, Yoon."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

426K 13.8K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...
730K 16.4K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
155K 8.3K 59
Namgi mpreg where friends have a little too much to drink and wind up becoming parents. <> Yoongi and Namjoon are like brothers. Both are in college...