Yours, Forever

By insouciancy

"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I... More

Welcome to Yours, Forever
Character Aesthetics
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
e p i l o g u e
Final Author's Note + New Story Announcement
bonus #1
bonus #2
bonus #4
bonus #4.5
bonus #5
bonus #6
bonus #7
bonus #8
bonus #9
bonus #9.5
bonus #10
bonus #10.5
Spin-off Announcement

bonus #3

140K 5.6K 1.4K
By insouciancy

"Come in."

Aurora looked up when the door to her office opened. A smile made its way onto her face when she spotted her handsome husband at the doorway. She felt the day's fatigue immediately wash away as a feeling of content and love filled her, instead.

"You ready to go, love?" He asked, closing the door behind him. It had been his routine to pick her up from work the past couple of months.

"Yeah, just let me send this email," She said, quickly rereading the email she was just about ready to send once again.

Xavier began to make his way towards her, as she stood up after pressing 'send' on her computer.

"Done!"

Xavier smiled lovingly at her as she cheered. Reaching her hands up, she stretched her aching back before making her way towards Xavier. As soon as she was within arm's reach, he brought her close to him by the waist. He held her as close as possible, face nuzzling into her neck, only being separated by her growing bump.

Aurora was now in her second trimester, around 25 weeks into her pregnancy. He watched contently as her stomach grew bigger every day and couldn't help, but love her even more as the days pass by.

Some may see Xavier as a coldhearted top businessman, but when it came to Aurora, he completely dropped the facade and turned into the caring and loving husband that he was.

She was carrying their child and he would do anything for her, even if it meant getting up at 3 AM and driving to their favorite Korean restaurant whenever she was craving spicy rice cakes. Or when she had her mood swings every now and then and got angry with him for no specific reason before apologizing an hour later with tears in her eyes. He was both patient and understanding with her, making Aurora love the man even more.

"Hi," she giggled, the stubble on his chin slightly tickling her exposed skin on her neck.

Letting go of her waist, he brought his hands up to cup her cheeks and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Hi," he murmured against her lips, feeling her smile against them. "How was your day?"

"Good— tiring, but good," she answered truthfully. Halfway throughout the day, her feet had begun to ache and when she sat still for too long working on her computer, her back ached.

One would think that she would be used to it, seeing as she spent all of her university days sitting in front of the computer for hours at a time, trying to finish her architecture assignments.

But being pregnant was definitely something else.

Xavier frowned, feeling the growing concern of his stubborn wife. "Did you walk around like the doctor asked you to? You didn't, did you?" Aurora opened up to respond but was cut off again by her worried husband's little rant. "Baby, you can't just sit in front of the computer for hours at a time. I knew we should've asked for an earlier maternity leave— where's Liam? Is he still in his office? Let me talk to him and-"

Aurora bit her lip, trying to stifle her laugh, causing Xavier to pause halfway through his rant and narrow his eyes at her.

"What?" He asked, giving her a teasing glare.

"Nothing," she bit her lip again as a chuckle escaped her lip. "You're just so cute when you're worried."

Hearing her reasoning, he rolled his eyes and leaned forward to playfully nudge her nose with his.

"Don't worry, I went on a little walk to the break room every hour," she reassured. "And besides, if I forgot, Grace made sure to remind me. If not Grace, then, Liam reminded me. Or Daniel. Or anyone I come across in the office... did you say something to them?"

Xavier shrugged, feigning innocence. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Aurora narrowed her eyes at him as he continued to act like he didn't know anything. He may or may not have personally let everyone at her office know that she should be stretching her legs at least once an hour.

He couldn't help, but be constantly worried. If he had it his way, she would be at home, but of course, his stubborn wife managed to convince him to let her go to work. But they compromised— she would go on maternity leave starting her third trimester, which was in two weeks.

"I know how forgetful you get whenever you're focused on something, sweetheart. You'll give me grey hairs at this rate from all the worrying that I do," he muttered, causing her to giggle.

"I don't mind," she shrugged, leaning up to give him a peck on the lips. "I think you'll look pretty hot with grey hairs."

Xavier looked down at her with disbelief, making her laugh harder.

"Let's go home, love."

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"What do you think we should name him?"

Xavier was laying on her lap, careful not to crush her stomach, as she played with the strands of his soft dark brown locks. They had just finished dinner and were now lazying around on their bed, with her back propped up on a cushioning pillow.

He always made sure she was comfortable first. Her back and feet were often aching, but never once had he heard her complain to him. Instead, she woke up with a beautiful smile on her face that managed to brighten up his days.

Aurora was in a sports bra and a pair of loose shorts that always managed to drive Xavier crazy. This had been her typical attire when they were at home alone and he couldn't help, but want to keep his hands on her at all times.

He was facing her, gently caressing her baby bump and leaving kisses on her stomach every once in a while.

"What about Clayton?" Aurora asked before answering her own question. "Actually scratch that— he doesn't seem like a Clayton."

Ever since they found out they were having a boy, they had been brainstorming ideas for baby names. Their family and friends were also all too eager to give suggestions.

It seemed like just yesterday they had revealed that they were expecting. Everyone was ecstatic and both of their moms held each other as they cried tears of joy. Even their fathers had tears in their eyes— both excited to be grandfathers, especially, Aurora's dad, since the baby was going to be his first grandchild.

"Congratulations," Megan hugged Aurora, giving the older girl a peck on the cheek. "Can't wait to meet the little one."

"Colton's finally going to have someone to play with," grinned Stephanie, handing a sleeping Colton to Ethan who also gave his congratulations. "He's going to be so excited."

"I'm so happy for both of you," Maddie came up to hug her best friend and brother. "I'm going to be an auntie— well, I already am one, but still!"

"Thank you guys," Aurora laughed as she embraced Maddie.

"If it's a boy, can you name him Elijah?" The now 21-year-old asked. "Or maybe Eli, since we won't know who's who when we're being called. Like, what if you ask if Elijah pooped in his diaper— we wouldn't know who you're talking about. Wait, actually, it obviously wouldn't be me."

"I would get confusing," agreed Damien, earning a slap on the head from his youngest brother. "It wouldn't be a surprise if you pooped in your diaper."

Xavier scoffed and rolled his eye. "We definitely won't be naming him Elijah or Eli."

Elijah pouted and crossed his arms. "Why not?"

"Because."

Xavier said no more, causing Elijah to pout even more. "Aurora, your husband's being unreasonable."

"Me? Unreasonable?"

"Babe, why can't we name our baby Eli?" Aurora stifled a giggle, wanting to play along. "I think Eli would be a great name for our baby."

"See? Told you," snickered Elijah, giving his brother a pointed look.

Xavier turned his head to look at his wife with disbelief written all over his face. "Are you being serious?"

She looked at him deadpan into the eyes. "Yes, don't you think baby Eli would be so cute?"

"I- I- what?" Xavier looked at her with a conflicted expression. She pouted, causing him to immediately give in. "I mean- if that's what you want, baby. Of course, we can name him," He paused, hesitantly. "Eli."

"Hell fucking yes!" Cheered Elijah, giving Damien a high-five.

"If your first baby is going to be named Eli, then the second baby should be named Damien," Damien shoved her mom's handmade steamed dumpling into his mouth. "Just sayin'"

"You guys are unbelievable," groaned Xavier, burying his head into Aurora's neck letting out a loud sigh.

"We're not really going to name our baby after these idiots, right?"

Xavier bit back a smile as he continued to caress her bump, reminiscing the past, which was only a couple of months ago. Time seemed to be flying by fast as her baby bump grew larger every day. He loved her and with every day that passed by, he loved her even more.

Ever since their announcement, their parents, especially their moms seemed to be coming by more often to check up on Aurora. He was often brushed to the side— their main focus on Aurora and her growing bump.

Not that he minded, his sole attention was constantly on Aurora as well. How could it not— especially when she practically glowed and grew even more beautiful as the days passed?

"What do you think of the name, Xander?" Aurora asked, bringing Xavier back to the present.

"Xander?" He repeated, a smile growing on his face.

"After your dad," she replied sweetly. "I think that'll be the perfect name— baby Xander."

He thought for a second before nodding. He was a hundred percent sure his dad was going to cry and Alexander Knight was never one to cry.

"I love it," he said, smiling. With his hand still on her belly, he felt a little kick, causing Aurora to gasp as she felt it as well. "And I think he likes the name as well."

Baby Xander continued to flutter around in her stomach as Xavier looked at the bump with so much love.

"Xander Knight," She tested the name on her lips, smiling as it sounded perfect coming out of her mouth. She wasn't sure how, but she just knew that this was going to be their baby boy's name. "I can't wait to meet you."

Lifting his head from her lap, Xavier kissed her soft lips gently, letting them linger on hers a little longer.

"I love you, sweetheart," he placed another kiss on her lips before placing a kiss on her neck. He then moved back to his place on her lap and placed a sweet kiss on her bump.

"And I love you, too, Xander Knight."

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. 1M READS?????????? Are you guys serious????? Oh my god oh my god-- I'm literally sobbing right now. Thank you guys so fucking much for reading! Words cannot even describe how I feel right now-- it just seems so unbelievable that Yours, Forever has reached 1M reads. 

You guys are so freaking amazing and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, commenting, and voting. I just, you guys are just so amazing. I hope you guys enjoyed this bonus chapter and I'll be posting more soon! Thank you so so so much and I hope you all have a wonderful day <3

Oh, if you haven't yet, please make sure to head over to my profile and check out my new story, Chasing Alana! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 393 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
295K 16.5K 52
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
551K 13.1K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
456K 8.7K 13
#3 in the Undiscovered writers awards for chicklit genre #107 in Chicklit 20 December 2016 #9 in Undiscovered SAMPLE ONLY. To read the story in full...