Life After Marriage Book 3

By intellectual212

August and Amber newly married learn to navigate the tricky waters of married life. Trilogy to If That's Wha... More

Interruptions Part 1
Interruptions Part 2
House Guest Part 1
House Guest Part 2
Spoiled Spouses
The Perils of Being An Older Wife Part 1
Perils of Being An Older Wife Part 2
Puppy Love
Inappropriate Outfits/The Cake Thief
Whose Your Daddy Part 1
Whose Your Daddy Part 2
Not Again Part 1
NOT AGAIN PART 2
Making Breakfast
Alternative Plans 1
Alternative Plans Part 2
IT'S BECOMING CLEARER PART 1
It's Becoming Clearer Part 2
Hard Decisions Part 1
Hard Decisions Part 2
Missed Ship Part 1
Missed Ship Part 2
Leaving
Author's Note: Writer's Advice
When Papa's Away Part 1
Change of Heart
You Deserve
The Right One
Be Free
Drowned Memories
Author's Note: There Are Other Books Before This
Working It Out
New Car
Fight
Chest Pain
Back
Building Trust
Good Place
When in Canada Do as the Canadians Do
Sacred Ground
A/N- For those offended
The Results
R& B's New Bad Boy
Early Morning Convo
One More Author's Note
Reunited Part 1
Hypocrite
Hypocrite Repost
Thank you Sata
Make Ups
Receiving What You've Given
My Shootaz
My shootaz repost
Two Valentines Part 1
Smile Through It
I'll Take The Lizard
Celebrity Life
Bro Drama
Bro Drama Part 2
You Dont love me ?
I love my life
He's a man
Trusting Again
My Gift
Career Day Part 1
Career Day Part 2
Repost Career Day Part 2
First Day
Back to Work
Special Chapter: Still Hurts
Visiting Mommy
Chance to Save
Let It Go
Further Investigation Part 1
Further Investigation Part 2
Author's Note- Direction Of Story
Baby Eater
Story is ending soon
Prom Night Threats
Father's Day Shopping With Bobby
Father's Day
Doing Our Part
Aug's hip-hop video
Gone
Man Stuff
I'll Handle It
Achilles Heel
Safe House
God Protect My Wife
My Other Grandma Part 1
My other grandma part 2
Regrets
Prayer Virgil For Amber And Amiri
Encouragment For Writers- Troll Readers Who Demand Updates
All I Got
Death Wish
God Protect My Wife Important Repost
Colorblind
Setting An Example
My Other Prince
I promise
Doesn't he remind you of Auggie!!!
Baby For Sale
A Glance Into The Future Pt. 1 - Stopping My Shine
A Glance Into The Future Pt. 2- Favorite So.
Authors Note - Ending of Life After Marriage
Comment your confusion
Back To The Past: King For A Day
Back to the Future - Career Goals
Final chapter / thank yous
Final Chapter - Au-Revoir
August Alsina Song Cry and this Book

Slippery Slope

34.5K 1.6K 840
By intellectual212

AUGUST P.O.V. -

"Thee first thing we must do Aout (pronounced Wheat), is get comfortable in our skis." Cecile turned her total attention to me.

"How do we do that?" Amb asked excitedly ready to get started.

"If you let me finish Mademoiselle, I can show you." Cecile said irritated.

Amb furrowed her eyebrows, wondering where the hostility was coming from. She looked at me. I looked at Cecile who was digging her ski pole in the snow.

"Cecile is there a problem?" I asked her.

She looked up with a smile. "Not at all Aout. Let's get started. Ahh, where were we before I was interrupted. Yes. Getting comfortable on our skis. So Aout you come right here."

She pulled my arm closer to her. I snatched it back.

"Fiesty aye." She smirked.

"Slowly walk around. Knees slightly bent." She demonstrated walking around on the skis. In a sort of parallel motion, side to side.

You go." She pointed to me.

I tried to do what she said.

"No, no, no Aout. Like this." She grabbed my hips from behind and moved me in the motion she wanted me to go. She was trying to lower her hands over my ass.

"Aight, I got it." I pushed her off of me.

"I like rough Aout." She said slyly where Amb couldn't hear her.

"Now you." Cecile said less than enthused to hell Amb.

"Okay." Amb tried to mimic our motion. She was doing it completely wrong.

"Perfect Mademoiselle." Cecile told her.

"Really?" Amb smiled.

"Really." She smiled, then rolled her eyes. But only I caught it.

"Now to the bunny slopes." Cecile pointed toward the slopes and Amb took off walking toward the slopes.

I slightly grabbed Cecile's arm while we were walking.

"I don't know what the hell you doing. But the shit needs to stop. Don't disrespect my wife." I said through gritted teeth.

"Aout you can't possibly be happy with that babouin."

"What does that mean?"

"Ah nothing. When you get me naked you'll understand." She pinched my butt and walked up toward Amber.

When we got to the top of the hill, she instructed us.

"I'm going to demonstrate the snow plow. With your legs slightly bent and your weight on the ball of your foot. Bring the tips of your skis together and the tails of the ski apart. In an upside down V." She demonstrated and started to ski a little away from us.

Leaving me and Amb there.

"What does babouin mean?" I asked Amb.

"Baboon. Why?" She looked at Cecile who was walking back toward us.

So this bitch called my wife a baboon?

"Let's go." I told Amb.

"What do you mean let's go? We haven't even started the lesson August."

"Is there a problem?" Cecile asked us.

"Yes, yo ass. Don't disrespect my wife."

"Disrespect? I would never. Have I disrespected you Amber?" She looked at Amber like she didn't know what was going on.

"Umm, I guess not. You just keep calling me Mademoiselle, when I'm married. It should Madame."

"Silly me. I apologize Madame." She smiled at Amber. "And I apologize for the irritation earlier. It must be the cold weather."

"It's fine." Amb blew it off.

"Amber let's go." I softly grabbed her arm, and mugged Cecile.

Amber snatched her arm back.

"Why do you always do this? Every gotdamn vacation. You just can't have fun. You have to always bring it down with your negativity. If you want to go, go. But I'm not going." Amber shooed me away.

"I'm sorry to cause such a stir." Cecile faked an apology.

"Bitch you not sorry. " I told her.

"I am so sorry Cecile." Amb looked at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Amb turned her attention to me. "You don't even know her to be talking to her like that."

"Never met him a day in my life." Cecile chimed in with her unwanted ass opinion.

"Just go August. You out of line."

I looked at Cecile wanting to jump across Amb and beat the shit out of her. I instead turned my attention back to Amb.

"Baby I feel she being real disrespectful and I want to go." I looked down at her and tried to say calmly, diffusing an argument.

"Well the hotel is waiting. Cecile I'm sorry girl. Let's finish the lesson." Amb left me standing there, going back over to Cecile.

I shook my head and went back to the hotel.

----------

"I'm looking for Amber Alsina?" I told the receptionist at the front desk of the hospital.

"Alright. Let me find her." She typed the name in the computer. "Room 433."

"Thank you." I rushed up to the fourth floor.

I had got a call from the hospital saying Amb had fractured her foot while on the slopes. I knew I should've stayed. Better yet, I should've been honest with how I knew Cecile.

But I was being selfish and trying to protect myself. If I told her how we met, it would've made me look like I was cheating. And I didn't want to have that argument.

I got in the room and Amb was lying on the bed.

"Hey babe." I went over to her and pecked her lips continuously. "How you feeling?" I sat on the edge of the bed, next to her.

"Cecile suggested we try a more difficult slope. She said I mastered the bunny slope. It turned out to be more slippery than we expected. I went too fast and ended up slipping and falling on my foot the wrong way."

I mentally rolled my eyes. If I saw her again, I would have some words for her. She did that shit on purpose. How is someone who has never skied before going to master a small hill in a day?

I ran my fingers along her foot. It was casted.

"So what's wrong with it?"

"I fractured it. And it's bruised."

"How long you gotta have this on?" I turned my attention back to her face and ran my hands through her hair.

"Three weeks." She moved over on the bed slowly. I could tell she was in pain.

"Stop moving if you in pain babe."

"It's uncomfortable just laying in one position tho."

"Now I get to take care of you, like you do me. So I'm dr. Love from now on". I bent down and pecked her lips.

"That's so corny." She laughed against my lips and I smirked against hers.

Our moment was interrupted by the devil walking in.

"Amber got you hot chocolate?" Cecile entered the room with a cup of hot chocolate.

She put the cup on the table next to the bed.

"Aout." She smiled.

Seeing only red, I grabbed her by her neck and pushed her toward the wall.

"August stop!" Amber screamed.

A doctor rushed in and pulled me off of her.

The next thing I know, the police came up. And I was being hauled off to a Canadian jail.

-------------------

Check out my homegirls Kainedd august book called let it go. It's off to a great start. Here's the link -
http://w.tt/1BWYqUl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 153 31
This book is about August and Monae`s after streets life. Monae is pregnant with their first child and they've been officially together for a while n...
641K 18.1K 25
Rayna and August have been pushed past their breaking point more than once. Deaths, kidnappings, rape, torture, breakups, have played a big role in t...
738K 45.3K 33
Set into their adult lives, Khari and Malia's marriage has its twist and turns. Can their love handle the test of time?
178K 7.1K 37
Two and a half years later after the night of their wedding, and the night of the kidnapping. August is stuck struggling trying to raise four kids on...