Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Engagement
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Queen

521 13 0
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
    It has been 5 months, since Nik died, and I found out I was pregnant. Kat and Elijah called off their wedding, because it was a couple weeks after Nik's death. We looked for a spell to bring Nik back, and couldn't find one. I finally stopped crying myself to sleep at night, and I am coping with his death. Everyone else is coping too.

     Anyway, I woke up, and got out of bed. I went to the closet and put on my strapless blue dress, with my black leather jacket, and my blue heels. I started showing two months ago, and my jeans don't fit. I went out of the room and downstairs. Elijah was on the phone in the courtyard, he seen me and smiled. I smiled at him, and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it.

     Elijah came into the kitchen, and sighed. I said, " Whats wrong?"

    He said, " The factions are going at each other's throats for the last 4 months. Niklaus always kept them in line. I can't even make sure they don't tear each other's throats apart."

    I said, " And?"

  He sighed and said, " They need their queen. You need to finally take your place. We were supposed to introduce you as queen to New Orleans, the night Niklaus passed."

    I said, " I will take my place, IF you and Kat have your wedding."

   He said, " Really? We cancelled it because Niklaus isn't here to be my best man, and he wasn't here to witness it. I want my favorite brother there at my wedding."

   I said, " Elijah, he would want you and Kat to be happy. We can take pictures of the wedding. Plus, it can take years to find a spell to bring him back."

   He said, " Alright. The wedding is back on."

   I smiled, and hugged him. Kat came into the kitchen and said, " Hey. What's going on?"

   I said, " You and Elijah are getting married!"

   She said, " What?"

  Elijah said, " Katerina, she backed me into a corner."

   I said, " I didn't back you into anything. I just convinced him that Nik would want you and Elijah to be happy."

   Kat said, " Fine. Wedding is back on. When would it be?"

    Elijah said, " How about in two weeks?"

  Kat said, " Sounds good."

    I said, " Alright."

  Elijah said, " Caroline, the party will be tonight, for New Orleans to introduce their queen."

    I said, " How would you get a party done in 4 hours?"

   Kat said, " Excuse me. Have you met Bekah, Esther, Freya, Davina and I? We also have Marcel, Kol, Mikael, and Elijah to help."

   I said, " What about me?"

    Elijah said, " You need to worry about your child, not planning a party. Mother said for you to not stress too much."

   I said, " It's planning a party? How could I get stressed?"

  Kat said, " Im sorry, Care Bear. But I'm with Elijah on this one. You get stressed when someone puts something in the wrong place."

     I sighed and said, " No, I don't."

  Freya and Davina came into the kitchen. Freya said, "What are you talking about?"

  Kat said, " How Care gets stressed when she plans parties?"

   I said, " I don't get stressed!"

  Davina said, " Yes, you do. You helped plan Freya's birthday party 2 years ago, and you nearly ripped my head off because I didn't put the flowers in the right place."

    I sighed and said, " Fine. I won't help plan the party."

  Freya said, " What party?"

  Elijah said, " There is a party tonight. So, we can introduce New Orleans to their queen."

   Davina said, " Wait, Care is taking her place as Queen?"

   I said, " Yes. Nik would've wanted me to step up, and take control. He always told me I was a true queen."

   Freya said, " Well, he was right. Now, we have a party to plan."

   I said, " What am I supposed to do?"

  Kat said, " Sit down and relax. Don't stress."

   I said, " Fine."

  We walked out to the courtyard, and I sat down on the couch. Everyone else, started flashing in and out of the compound. I felt helpless, for not doing anything.

Four hours later, everything was set up, and the ballroom was beautiful. Bekah said, " Caroline, come here."

I nodded and went upstairs. Bekah grabbed my hand and brought me to my room. Kat, Freya and Davina were in the room, and there was a beautiful blue ball gown on the dress. Kat was wearing a Black ball gown. Bekah was wearing a red ball gown. Freya was wearing a silver ball gown. Davina was wearing a green ball gown.

Bekah closed the door, and picked up the dress. She said, " This is for you."

I said, " Are you sure it can fit? I mean I am 5 months pregnant."

Freya said, " Davina and I had the seamstress make sure it would fit you."

Davina said, " Now, let's go. Get ready."

I nodded, and went to the bathroom. I got a shower, and then put on my robe. I walked out of the closet, and Bekah told me to sit down at the vanity. Kat did my makeup, and Bekah did my hair. I went to the bathroom, with my dress. I put on the strapless, blue dress with ruffles. Freya was right, it fit like a glove. I walked out of the bathroom, and Davina helped me out on my heels, since I can barely reach my feet now.

I stood in front of the mirror, and looked at my reflection. I put my hand on my belly, and the girls stood at my side. All I could think was about Nik. I wish he were here. I miss him. Kat put her hand on my shoulder and said, " Are you alright, Caroline?"

There was a few tears that came down my face. I said, " I'm fine. I just miss Nik. I wish he was here."

Bekah said, " He is here. He is with us all. Don't worry, hopefully he won't be gone long. We will find a spell to bring him back to us all, to you and your child."

Freya said, " We are getting close."

Kol, Elijah, and Marcel came into the room. Marcel said, " Everyone is here."

The girls nodded, and went out of the room, with Marcel and Kol. Elijah stayed behind with me. I wiped the tears off my cheeks, and walked over to him. He said, " Are you ready? The factions are already trying to go at each other."

I said, " Yeah. Let's go."

He said, " I insist on escorting you. Niklaus would've wanted me to make sure I am here for you, always and forever."

I smiled, and said, " He was always over protective."

He said, " Indeed he was. Shall we?"

I said, " We shall."

I put my arm in the crook of his elbow, and we walked out of my room. We walked down the hallway, to the stairs that lead to the ballroom. We stopped at the top of the stairs, and a Esther said, " Everyone!"

Everyone shut up, and looked at Esther. Esther said, " Here is your queen. Caroline Mikaelson."

Elijah and I walked down the stairs. The Vampires, Wolves, and Witches were on their own side of the ball room. The one wolf said, " How is she queen?"

The one witch said, " She is an Original Hybrid. No one even knows how she is that?"

Josh said, " She is a queen. The Vampires stand behind her. No matter what."

I smiled at Josh. Elijah said, " She is in charge of every Supernatural faction. Everything goes through her. She is a Mikaelson, and Niklaus's Wife. Treat her with respect."

I said, " Look. I became an Original because Klaus wanted more for me, than for me to be sired by an Original, and easily die. We found out soon after I turned that I was part wolf. So, yes I am an Original Hybrid."

The wolves said, " We stand behind you, Mrs. Mikaelson."

The witches gasped, and said, " What is that?"

They pointed at my stomach. I looked to Esther and she nodded. I said, " I am Pregnant with Klaus's child. I found out after he passed."

The one witch said, " That's a demon child."

Esther said, " Leave her alone. That child is not a demon child. That child is innocent, and pure. Yes, the child does have Vampire, and Wolf in its blood. You have nothing to be afraid of, witches."

The one witch said, " All right. If what you say is true, Esther. Then we stand behind the new Queen."

I smiled, and the party started. Everyone was dancing and having fun. Marcel had me meet all of the Vampires. After that, I sat down, on the chair. I had to rest my feet.

   Two hours later, Elijah soon came over with a wolf. Elijah said, " Caroline, this is the alpha of the crescent pack, Jackson. Jackson, this is Caroline."

    I stood up, and Jackson grabbed my hand, and kissed it. Jackson said, " Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Mikaelson."

     I said, " Call me Caroline."

    He nodded, and Jackson walked away. Elijah said, " You should get some rest, Caroline."

    I said, " I'm fine, Elijah."

   Elijah gave me a look, and I sighed. I said, " Fine, bossy pants."

   Elijah said, " I'm not bossy."

  Kat came over and said, " Yes, you are Elijah. Come on, Care. I will take you to your room."

   I said, " I can walk to my room, alone. You don't have to follow me."

  Kat said, " Care, we are making sure nothing happens to you. Let's go."

   I said, " Fine."

   Kat and I walked up to my room. She left, and I changed into one of Nik's shirts. I laid on the bed, and soon fell asleep.

  Kat's POV
     I heard her breathing calm, and I knew she was asleep. I went back to the ballroom, and everyone left. I said, " Where is everyone?"

  Kol said, " They left, after you brought Caroline to her room. Everyone seems quite taken with her."

    I said, " I know. If anyone of them make a move against her, and her child. I will kill them."

   Elijah said, " No need to be feisty, Katerina. Caroline and her unborn child is safe."

     I nodded, and said, " So, Freya find a spell yet?"

   Freya said, " We may have found one, but it has side effects."

    Elijah said, " How bad of side effects?"

    Davina said, " Well, there is a possibility of bringing someone else into Klaus's body."

    I said, " How are we supposed to avoid that?"

   Esther said, " We can avoid it, if we have a descendant of Niklaus."

  Kol said, " The baby. No, that is not happening. We don't want anything to happen to Caroline's and Nik's unborn child. We are not using its blood. Find another way."

   Esther said, " We will look, but the longer we wait the more Niklaus's chances of being brought back, are going down. We need it to happen in the next 2 weeks."

   Everyone nodded, and went to their rooms. Elijah and I went to our room, and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 301 13
I do not own any of theses characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't really take place in the TVD seasons. So, Caroline's m...
35.8K 828 32
I do not own any of these Characters. All those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a story between Caroline Forbes and Niklaus Mikaelson. Carol...
13.7K 331 30
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and Katerina have been friends since they both were human. Katerina had a chi...
98.5K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...