Destroyer? Or Savior? (Kamen...

Oleh trooper19000

The world is a cruel and unforgiving place. That couldn't have been more true for a guy who crossed over from... Lebih Banyak

Destroyers
Extraction
Lungmen
Through The Slums
Unexpected Developments
Death In A Family
Mission End... (End Of Season 1)
Colder Than Ice
The Chilling Lullaby
Remembrance
Power To Terror
Mercy
A.W.O.L
Confrontation
Sing Me To Sleep (End Of Season 2)

New World

2.3K 37 51
Oleh trooper19000

*click*

Take: What kind of dump of a world is this? 

He says as he takes a pictures of the area around him with his camera, then he looks down to see the outfit he's in. 

Take: The hell is this get-up? 

He slips off his coat to see that the logo on the back is that of a Rook chess piece, along with the name "Rhodes Island" on it as well. 

Take: Guess it's not so bad. Colors are nice. 

He slides his coat back on, and then he's yanked behind cover. 

Take: What the-- 

Then he's silenced by a bunny girl. 

He slowly nods and then sees other people around him who he assumes are her teammates. Seeing as they have "Rhodes Island" on their coats. 

Amiya: What were you doing out there? You could've gotten caught. 

He shrugs at her question, considering he doesn't know what the hell is going on. Then he looks at the person in the mask who looks like they're about to fall and pass out on the floor. 

Take: And that is...?

She turns to the Doctor and then answers his question.

Amiya: That's the Doctor. Our mission is to escort him out safely and, if possible, avoid any contact with Reunion. We will then meet with, Captain Dobermann.

Take: Uh... Right...

He then peaks out the corner to see people in white masks walking around. 

Take: ...What are they Stormtrooper--?

Amiya: Sh.

He puts his hands up in surrender before actually shutting up. Once the coast is clear, the group begin to make their way out the building bit by bit. Opening a heavy door and going down flights of stairs. But, the Doctor's breaths are getting rather heavy. 

Take: Doc here looks like he's about to pass out. 

Amiya: Alright... Doctor, let's rest here a moment. 

Soldier: Amiya. I can't reach Captain Dobermann. 

Amiya: ...She might have engaged reunion already. We need to stay al--

But then the Doctor collapses onto his knees, worrying everyone else. 

Amiya: Doctor! Are you okay?!

Take: Yeah, you should've seen that coming a mile away. 

Soldier #2: Your breathing is too shallow! Take deep breaths! 

Amiya: Doctor... I'm sorry for pushing you this hard...

As Kadoya observes this exchange, it's quickly made obvious that this Doctor person is very important. 

Take: Hm...

Soldier #1: I'll carry the Doctor. The three of you cover us. 

Amiya: Roger that. We have no idea where reunion may be hiding. We have to be extra careful on our way to the rendezvous point. 

But, the situation is already dire and now even more so that the Doctor starts wheezing and coughing due to his condition. 

Amiya: Take it easy! Calm your breathing...

Take: Jesus, girl. Where did you even find this guy?

Amiya: Cryo-Stasis pod. 

Take: ...That explains a lot.

She then turns back to the Doctor who is trying to recover. 

Amiya: You dont have to say anything right now. You can rest up properly once we're back on the ship. It's okay. Everything's okay...

She assures while rubbing his back. He's then carried on the other guy's back and they move on. But, once their right above the rendezvous point, they find that it's currently covered by Reunion members. 

Take: ...This is something I like to call, a pickle. 

Amiya: Reunion is covering the rendezvous point...

Soldier #1: I don't see signs of a fight.

Amiya: We can't regroup here. Head to the backup point. We'll search the area if we dont find Dobermann there.

They begin to be on their way, but there are footsteps heading our way from one staircase. 

Soldier #2: I hear footsteps. Turn back!

They all do precisely that and turn to the other staircase, but more footsteps. Which gets them surrounded and cornered by Reunion. 

Amiya: Someone's coming this way too!

Take: Ah crap baskets. 

Reunion: Who are you? What are you doing here? Drop your weapons! 

He yells as he unsheathes his machete. And then, asks his questions again.

Reunion: Who are you? What are you doing here? Start talking!

The other girl in the group is gasping in fear. Kadoya considers dawning his Decadriver to take them all out, but he doesn't have the time to do so. 

Amiya: We are not your enemy. Please calm down. 

Reunion #2: Lies right off the bat huh? Search them head to tail. We're taking them in. 

Take: ...Isn't it, "head to toe"?

Reunion: Shut up!

Take: Alright, jeez...

They yank the girl up, but when the Guard guy tries to stop them, he's kicked on the sider of the head. 

Amiya: Guard! 

Then, a machete is placed near her neck. 

Reunion: No funny moves. 

Take: Like this? 

He proceeds to swipe his feet and stomp on the side of the guy's head, before taking his machete and pointing it at the two Reunion members who are holding the girl hostage. All while maintaining eye contact while doing so. 

Reunion: Drop it! I SAID DROP IT! 

But, Kadoya just stands there, still pointing the machete at them. 

Reunion: I'LL KILL HER! 

Amiya: Just do as he says! 

Kadoya then makes eye contact with the girl, who is looking at him in fear, wondering what his next move will be. 

Reunion: BELIEVE ME I'LL DO IT! 

To that, he has only one thing to say. 

Take: I believe you. 

???: Duck! 

He then ducks down before a whip takes them both out, saving the girl. With that, he drops the machete and sighs. Everyone turns to see none other than Captain Dobermann. 

Amiya: Dobermann! 

Dobermann: Sorry, I'm late. Is everyone okay? 

Amiya: Yes, we're fine. 

Kadoya chuckles a little before adjusting his coat. 

Take: Perfect timing too. 

Dobermann: How did you know I would assist you? 

Expecting a complicated answer, instead, she's given the complete opposite response. 

Take: Lucky guess. 

Hearing that kind of response, she wasnt sure what to make of him. Neither did she have the time as Reunion was alerted to their presence. 

Dobermann: Looks like our friends downstairs heard the commotion. I also found a shortcut. Come with me. 

Everyone then gets to their feet and follows Dobermann to this so called, shortcut. Which leads them through an underground entrance, away from Reunion. 

Dobermann: It's lucky we managed to regroup. 

Amiya: Yes. We rescued the Doctor, too. Now we just need to make our way up. 

Dobermann: About that... A large number of Reunion fighters have infiltrated the underground passage. They seem to be looking for something, but their objective is unclear. What is certain is that they see us as enemies. We have to assume they're guarding all the exits we planned to use. And there's no time to look for any other ways out. We'll have to fight. 

Hearing that, Kadoya turns away from them, and reaches his hand into his coat, and finds his Decadriver. But decides to save it for later. 

Dobermann: Doctor, I've heard of your superior commanding skills. I'd like you to direct our extraction operation. 

With that, Amiya hands the Doctor a phone. 

Amiya: Doctor, this is PRTS. I'm sorry we're pushing you so hard. But with you in command, I'm sure we'll make it above ground safely. Please, Doctor. Help us...

The Doctor looks at the phone, that's telling him to log in. But, Kadoya has a gut feeling. A bad one. 

Take: I have a bad feeling...

Coughing a little. The Doctor finally speaks. 

Doctor: I don't... I don't... Remember... I don't remember... Anything... Who... Am I... I don't know... I don't know who you are either... 

Take: ...There it is. 

He says as he puts his hand over his face. 

Dobermann: Hey. What are you talking about...? We dont have time for stupid jokes! 

Soldier #2: I dont think that was a joke... It's very rare, but I've heard reports of patients experiencing memory issues after waking up from cold sleep. 

Dobermann: Is it treatable? How long does it take to recover? 

Soldier #2: I dont know... I'm sorry... 

Dobermann: You're kidding me... What about our Oripathy research? Does the Doctor remember that? 

Take: What do you think amnesia means, woman?

Reminded that it was a stupid question to ask, Dobermann turns to Amiya. 

Dobermann: Amiya, this situation is far outside what we planned for. We need a new strategy for this operation... No... Not just that. But for all of Rhodes Island. Amiya are you listening?!

Take: These people's bad luck is biblical to catch such a rare problem...

Amiya: We're fine. The Doctor will get us out of this. 

Dobermann: What about this is "Fine" to you? Our commander doesn't remember anything! 

Amiya: There might still be some memories in there. And we have no evidence that other memories won't come back--

Dobermann: I know where you're coming from, but you're being too optimistic here... No. We have to work with the manpower we got. 

Knowing she's right she stays silent. But still holds out hope that the Doctor will regain his memories soon enough. With that, they all advance and make their way to the surface. After a few turns and choking out a Reunion fighter, they make it to a large hallway. Where there is light at the end of it. 

Soldier #1: All clear. 

Dobermann: I thought this place would be a no-go... Was I overthinking things? 

Kadoya, however, has been through way too much shit to think that they were just simply home free. So he takes out the Decadriver from his coat and straps it to his waist just in case. 

Dobermann: Are we getting through to Rhodes Island? 

Soldier #1: No response. The signal is still being jammed. Should we move up? 

Dobermann: Yes, but let's check out the situation above ground first. The two of us will head outside. Everyone else, watch our six and wait for our signal. 

Doctor: Back... Should... Get back... 

Soldier #1: Back? You mean back underground? 

He asks while going to investigate with Dobermann. 

Doctor: No... Those two... Are in danger...

Kadoya however, had deduced this moments earlier as he runs to Dobermann and Guard as arrows fly towards them. He managed to yank Dobermann back but Guard gets pincushioned several times. 

Dobermann: It's a trap! We're falling back! Cover us! 

Soldier #2: They're coming from below too! 

Guard: This way too! 

He yells as more Reunion members come from the hallway they came from. Kadoya opens his Ridebooker and takes out his Decade Card to transform. But a voice is heard through the coms. 

Ace: This is Ace! Do you read me?! 

Guard: Captain Ace? Loud and clear! 

Ace: Look alive. Flashbang coming out. On my signal, cover your eyes and ears. Now! 

Take: Oh shit. 

The flashbang is thrown in, and bad luck for Kadoya because it goes off in his face. Making him lose consciousness. 

-Later-

Amiya: Hey! Can you hear me?! Hey! 

Kadoya slowly wakes up to Amiya trying to get him awake. 

Amiya: Are you okay?

Take: GAH, Amiya get out of my face! 

Amiya: Sorry! 

She quickly sits back as Kadoya sits up a bit disoriented. 

Take: Flashbang went off in my face didn't it. 

Amiya: Unfortunately it did...

Take: Well, scratch that off the bucket list...

Amiya: You wanted to experience a flashbang at point blank? 

Take: Don't judge me, it wasn't at the top of the list anyway. 

He then turns his head to see Guard getting arrows taken out of him and treated. 

Take: ...He's been put through the wringer. 

Amiya nods at his comment and looks around, seeing that they're all at an abandoned shop. 

Amiya: We all were... 

Then she focuses on a blanket with something underneath it. And Kadoya can see the outline of a parent and their child. 

Take: Jesus... 

We then notice the Doctor staring at the phone in his hand. 

Amiya: Doctor. This is PRTS. You can log in using your fingerprint. It's our friend, and it'll give us all the information we need. 

However, the Doctor simply looks down, feeling discouraged. 

Amiya: It's okay. There's no rush. Try to remember it all a little at a time. 

Then Amiya looks at Kadoya and the Decadriver on his waist as he tries to get back to his senses since he's still somewhat out of it. But, Dobermann comes in. 

Dobermann: Everyone, listen up. We've scouted the route to the secret shortcut and it's safe. We're leaving in ten. Rest up until then. 

Then, a big guy walks towards the Doctor, Amiya, and Kadoya. 

Ace: Hey. It's been a long time. Doctor. I hear you've got amnesia. But, don't worry about it. As long as you're healthy. We'll have lots of time to talk once we're back at Rhodes Island. 

They all then turn to Dobermann reassuring Guard that it wasn't his fault that the Reunion caught them by surprise. Before getting back on topic. 

Ace: According to the report from Scout's team, there are Reunion uprisings all over the city. Looting, riots, arson, the works. 

Amiya: That's only going to see them ostracized even further... Doctor. 

She calls him to get his attention and begins to explain several things. 

Amiya: The ones who ambushed us are the Reunion Movement. They're a terrorist organization formed by people with the "Oripathy" disease. 

Then, Dobermann cuts in. 

Dobermann: They started off just protesting the discrimination they faced... But they're finally showing their true colors huh? 

Soldier #3: They have to know the Ursus Government isn't going to take this lying down. 

Ace: Which means they think they can win the fight. Ursus security forces haven't quelled the unrest yet, which means they might be right... Boy, did they throw a wrench into things. 

Amiya: Um, thank you so much for the help. If you werent there-- 

Ace: I've had plenty of thanks already. And you, are you alright?

He says, addressing Kadoya. 

Take: I'm alright. All things considered. 

Ace: That's good. Now, what's your name?

Take: Kadoya. Take Kadoya...

Ace: Well. Nice to meet you, Take. 

He nods and proceeds to sit back and recover from the flashbang he took to the face. 

Soldier #3: But why act now when there's a Catastrophe coming? 

Dobermann: I wouldn't be surprised if they take advantage of the commotion. They'll get their revenge even if it costs them their live-- 

But she's interrupted when she hears Reunion members nearby. 

Ace: How many? 

Dobermann: About twenty. We should avoid fighting them. They're coming in from the left. Let's leave through the back door. 

Then they all proceed to leave through the back door, and the Doctor can now walk on his own so he follows behind as well. Kadoya could just as easily transform and take them all on as Decade, if it wasnt for the fact that he felt like throwing up. So he followed along, still recovering. But, Amiya notices a Mother and her child running right in the direction of Reunion. 

Amiya: Not that way! 

Dobermann: What's wrong!

Amiya: There's a mother and child heading toward Reunion! If they're spotted they'll be--! 

Dobermann: Wait! 

She yells as she stops Amiya from going. 

Dobermann: Taking so many on at once will only lead to more death!

Amiya: I know it's dangerous but we can't just stand by! 

Dobermann: Don't you get it Amiya?! If we take too long and suffer more casualties, we wont be able to escape the Catastrophe! ALL of us will die! 

Ace: Calm down, Dobermann. 

Dobermann: You are Rhodes Island's leader. And as its leader, you need to think on what to prioritize. 

Now Amiya is conflicted, knowing she has to make the hard choice here. But, she hear's the PRTS that is active. And she looks to see that the Doctor has logged into it with his fingerprint. 

Doctor: It's okay... 

Then, drones are deployed into the sky. 

Doctor: We can still save them. We'll use the buildings. 

Take: I second that. 

 Ace: Doctor, are you sure you can take command? 

Dobermann: Wait, this is too much for you with your memories gone! 

Amiya: ...Doctor. Please go ahead. 

Dobermann: Amiya! 

Take: Look if it bothers you that much, I can make it much easier for him. 

Both Amiya and Dobermann look at him. 

Dobermann: And how exactly are you going to do that? 

Take: Oh trust me. You'll see. 

Then he looks at Amiya. 

Amiya: ...I trust you, Kadoya. 

Then he looks at the Doctor. 

Take: Wait for my signal. You'll know it when you see it. 

The Doctor nods at me and I give a small grin. 

Back on the main street, Reunion members surround the mother and her child. 

Reunion: Time for you to pay for your sins with your life. 

Mother: Please... Please let us go! At least spare my child! 

Reunion: You wish! We'll START with the kid! 

Reunion #2: Hey, havent you killed enough? 

Reunion: Take your hand off me. 

Take: You should listen to him! 

Then they all turn to see Kadoya walking towards them in the middle of the street. 

Take: Killing the mother is already bad enough. But the child? Even starting with her? I'm afraid I just can't let that happen. 

Reunion: So?! What are you going to do about it?! There's only one of you! 

Take: Made you look didn't I? 

Then, a van near them suddenly blows up, injuring several Reunion members. When more members go to investigate they're taken out by Rhodes Island and Amiya. Seeing this, Reunion takes the Mother and child hostage. 

Take: I wouldn't do that. 

Reunion: Who are you to do anything huh?! Are you with those traitors?!

Take: You mean Rhodes Island. Well, you could say that but. 

He then opens his Ridebooker and takes out his transformation card. 

Take: I'm a passing through Kamen Rider. Remember that. 

On a roof, Dobermann is watching this happen and wonders what Kadoya is up to. 

Dobermann: What is he doing! Amiya! 

She demands an answer over coms. 

Amiya: I dont know!

Back with Kadoya he inserts the card in his driver. 

Take: Henshin.

KAMEN RIDE

DECADE

Amiya, Dobermann, Ace, along with everyone else witnessed Take as he transformed into Kamen Rider Decade. Then, he slowly keeps walking in the middle of the street towards the rest of the Reunion members. 

Reunion #2: What the hell was that?! 

Reunion #3: Who is this guy?!

Reunion: Shoot him! 

They then shoot at him with their crossbows only for their projectiles to bounce off his Divine Armor. 

Decade: Huh. You shouldn't play with sharp stuff. 

He then takes out another card. 

Decade: You could get hurt. 

He then inserts the card and transforms again. 

KAMEN RIDE

FAIZ!

Faiz: Now I'm going to ask you one more time. Let the girl go. Let her mother go. 

Reunion: Screw you! 

Faiz: I really tried to be nice here. 

He takes out another card and inserts it into his belt. 

FORM RIDE

FAIZ AXEL

He then presses the button on the Axel Brace. Starting a countdown from 10 seconds. 

START UP

He then takes a running stance and moves at 50 times the speed of sound and punches every Reunion member in the face at high speeds and takes their weapons. And takes the girl too while he's at it. He looks at his brace and sees there's 5 seconds left. But, he lets time run out on purpose, not wanting to do all the work himself.

TIME OUT

He then transforms back into Decade. 

Child: Who... Who are you...? 

Decade: You wouldn't believe me if I told you kid. 

With no weapons, the last 4 Reunion members are cornered by Rhodes Island. 

Reunion: Damn it! You're no different from us! 

Decade: Made you look again. 

Then, Ace and other teammates come from the rooftops, and proceed to choke out the Reunion members still standing. Then they're all sat up against the wall and tended to. The mother is laid down and Decade puts her child down next to her. 

Child: Mama! Mama! 

Ace: Don't worry. 

Amiya: What's wrong?

Ace: Dizziness when she tried to stand. She'll be fine. 

Amiya: Thank goodness... 

She sighs in relief that her life isn't in danger. Then she looks at Decade and smiles at him as he gives a two finger salute. She then kneels down to the child, assuring her that her mother will be better soon. 

Dobermann: Doctor, excellent commanding. And you...

She says referring to Decade who's leaning his back against the wall. 

Decade: Here we go...

Dobermann: I have a lot of questions for you. 

Decade: Yeah... There's a lot I haven't told you about me. 

Dobermann: You haven't told us anything about you. 

Decade: I... true. 

Amiya: Take... What was that? 

He turns to Amiya and stares at her for a moment. 

Decade: Decade. I'm also called Kamen Rider Decade. 

He answers as he stands straight. 

Decade: I used the powers of a Rider that came before me. 

He then takes out his Rider Cards. 

Decade: There is power in my cards. Power that I can use that isn't just my own. And I use all my powers with my driver. 

He says pointing to his belt. 

Decade: That answer your questions? Dobermann? Amiya? 

Dobermann: ...For now. 

Amiya merely nods and Decade just puts away his cards. Then looks at the Doctor. 

Decade: Muscle memory kicked in huh? 

Doctor: I honestly don't know...

Mother: Don't touch her! Don't touch my girl! 

They then all turn to see that the Mother has woken up and holding her daughter protectively. 

Child: Mama?

Amiya: Please listen. We can take you somewhere safe! 

She then looks to see Amiya's wrist under her sleeve. 

Mother: You're infected, aren't you? Thank you for saving us, but please leave us alone... 

They both leave with the daughter waving at them, with only Decade waving back. Then Amiya turns to both him and the Doctor. 

Amiya: Thank you, again. 

Then they all start going, with Kadoya staying transformed incase of another fight. Then, when they get to a safe spot, he pulls the handles on the driver, releasing the power and untransforming.

Ace: There's a park up ahead. We'll cut through the rendezvous with Nearl and Scout. We'll go on ahead and scope things out. Wait for us here. 

Amiya just leans on the railing, looking at the water. But then she hears a camera click, and turns to see that it came from Kadoya's camera, who has just taken her picture. 

Take: Sorry. I tend to want to capture the world in my pictures. That includes people. 

He says as he leans on the railing as well. 

Take: Why did that woman push you away because you're "infected"?

The Doctor also comes, wondering about the same thing. 

Amiya: I guess I do need to explain that. Well...

She pulls her sleeve back a little bit. 

Amiya: We're infected too, just like Reunion. It's an infectious lethal disease, called Oripathy. Our bodies slowly crystallize, before eventually fracturing and spreading infectious dust in the air. There's still no cure for it. I, Dobermann, and most of Rhodes Island Personnel are infected. There is no recorded case of infection via physical contact, but most uninfected are afraid to come near us. 

Dobermann: Discrimination and prejudice against the infected exists in every country, but we're especially shunned here in Ursus. Using biased reporting, the Ursus Government has instilled a fear of Oripathy, and most people think they should be exterminated. Reunion launched it's insurrection to exact revenge on those who had ostracized them. Unless somebody puts a stop to it, this cycle of hatred will probably continue. 

Another camera click, and Kadoya takes Dobermann's picture before leaving it hanging around his neck. 

Take: Dick move. 

Amiya: Rhodes Island tries to help everyone affect by the disease, infected or not, and to solve all the problems caused by Oripathy. We try to protect as many as we can from the fighting, But that alone is not enough. We need to find a cure for Oripathy and end the conflict at it's source. And that's where you come in, Doctor. Before you lost your memories, you were the leady expert on Oripathy. You dedicated yourself to finding a cure. If your research leads to a true cure for Oripathy, it will free everyone from fear. 

Dobermann: You may not understand any of this right now, but there will come a day when you will. And do what you must do. 

Then, Ace contacts Dobermann, and it's time for them to move on. As they do, Kadoya looks up at the sky, then down at his transformation card. 

Take: What the hell am I doing here then? 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.8K 1.3K 36
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
37.9K 905 38
Another union bullied crossover
596K 20K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
26.4K 5.3K 32
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...