Broken

Galing kay KaiTheCrazy

What happens when Draco finds out that his victim since First year, Harry Potter, is broken? It's Drarry... Higit pa

Broken: Intro/Authors Note
Chapter Two: Meeting "Him"
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AN: HOLY CRAP
Chapter 9
An, again
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
AN-Sorry
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18-The Beginning of the End?

Authors Note

1.7K 16 3
Galing kay KaiTheCrazy

Hey, sorry I haven't been very active.... i am a major selective writer and when I start a story it changes directions like eight times. So things might change, and I have no idea where I am going to go with this so yeah.... Hopefully this story will involve Snape and Riddle, Hermione and Pansy,  Neville and Luna, obviously Harry and Draco, and I probably will have Ginny and maybe Ron alone forever.... Also this is not going to follow the actual story timeline.... things are going to be everywhere. Hopefully I will publish the next chapter in the next few days, but also please know my mental health is shot, and so sometimes I have to take a break.

Love you guys!

Kai

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.8M 85.5K 24
Draco Malfoy is a veela. He has to keep this a secret, but more importantly he has to find his mate. From the moment his inheritance kicks in at seve...
34.6K 1.2K 18
Trigger warning: Neglect, abuse, rape, death Draco was always looking forward to getting his inheritance, so as soon as he could. He loved the idea o...
642K 21.1K 71
In second year, Draco was turned into a vampire and finds his mate. Harry is genderfluid and gay. Set in second year. Will go to all others too. Bet...
111K 3.2K 19
It is after the war and Draco finds himself in a tough place, you see he just found out he was a veela. Although some can tell with his light blonde...