Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

Bởi Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... Xem Thêm

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[40] Life Changing

7.5K 170 267
Bởi Simp4StilesStilinski

"I. Like. You." Issac said again. "I have since 7th grade. I thought you were the prettiest girl ever. Much more prettier than Lydia Martin, who everyone else obsessed over."

Even though she knew it was wrong and bad, but she felt a warm feeling in her chest as Issac moved closer to her.

"And to this day, I still think your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Issac said. "I know this is a lot to process, and I'll give some time to think about it, but think of this." He started looking past her, "You'll never be second choice to me."

And with that Issac walked away. Madi looked behind her to look at what Issac was looking at. Her heart sunk seeing Stiles looking at her urgently. Stiles looked at her and gestured to come with his head. She sighed as she moved her curly hair out of her face, walking to them as Lydia, Jackson and Allison walked to them too.

"If we're doing a study group why didn't we just stay in the library?" Lydia asked Madi as she came over.

"Because we're meeting up with somebody else." Madi answered.

"Well why don't they meet us at the library?" Lydia asked.

"Oh that would've been a great idea! Too late." Stiles exclaimed.

"Ok- hold on-," Lydia started.

"Lydia shut up and walk." Jackson snapped.

They quickly walked to Stiles Jeep, Allison Lydia and Jackson getting in the back while Madi and Stiles sat in the front.

They drove to Madi's house quickly, all of them getting out urgently.

"If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?" Lydia asked.

"Lydia it's my house too, and Scott's coming." Madi snapped as they went inside. Madi locked the door, as Stiles locked the windows quickly with panic, causing Lydia to look at him strangely. Madi glared at him as he looked around at them awkwardly.

"Uh, there's been a few beak-ins around the neighborhood." Stiles put a chair against the door, making Madi roll her eyes. "And a murder." He added. "Yeah it was bad."

Madi made eye contact with Jackson. She gave him a look to tell him to go upstairs making him roll his eyes.

"Lydia follow me." Jackson muttered.

"Seriously?" Lydia groaned following him. "What is going on with everyone?"

"Really Stiles?" Madi asked annoyed after Lydia was out of hearing range, "Couldn't you be more subtle?"

After an hour it started to get dark. Allison looked outside. "They're here." She said. Madi looked outside seeing Derek with Boyd, Issac and Erica.

Allison called Scott quickly, after her looking out the window one more time she looked back at her phone.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asked.

"I think," Allison started, "I think I have to call my dad."

"Wait but if he finds you here, you and Scott-," Madi started.

"I know." Allison said. "But want are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia."

"I got an idea." Stiles said. "Shoot one of 'em."

"Are you serious?" Madi asked for Allison.

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it." Stiles said. "Or least give it a shot right?"

Allison thought about it for a moment, "Ok."

"Look they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets it they'll take off." Stiles said.

"You mean if Derek gets hit?" Madi corrected him. "They won't leave Derek to fight alone unless he gets hit." She looked at Allison "try to hit Derek, preferably in the head."

"If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can." Allison said.

"Okay, Uh, just shoot one of the other three then." Stiles said.

"You mean two?" Allison asked looking through the window.

"No he means three." Madi said looking into the window. "Crap." She said seeing Issac gone.

"Where the hell is Issac?" Stiles said.

"Stiles did you lock the back door?" Madi asked. Stiles eyes widen as Madi bolted to the kitchen where the back door was.

She halted seeing Issac already standing in the kitchen. "I hate that we have to fight." Issac said.

"You can always switch sides." Madi stated.

"You can too." Issac said.

"Never in a million years." Madi said.

Issac chuckled. "Well I have to go find Lydia."

Madi panicked as she watched Issac head out of the kitchen. "Issac." She said grabbing his attention.

She walked up to him, putting her arms around Issacs neck, pressing her lips against his. Issac kissed back, pushing her to the counter. At the same time Stiles came quietly in in case she needed help, stopping seeing her kissing Issac.

"Your just doing this to stall me." Issac said breaking the kiss, both of them breathing heavily. Madi slowly pulled her arms off of him and into her hoodie pockets.

"No actually, I'm kinda finding this bad boy Issac attractive." Madi said before Issac pressed his lips back on hers.

"That's a lie and you know it." He said between kisses.

Madi sighed stopping the kiss, "You're right." Madi took her pocket knife out of her pocket, stabbing it into Issacs thigh. Stiles eyes widen as he watched in shock.

Issac yelled in pain as Madi grabbed her taser, tasing him with her other hand. Issac convulsed as he fell to the ground.

"Sorry bout that. Looked like it hurt." Madi muttered as Scott and Stiles came rushing in to help her. "Don't worry and I took care of it."

Scott grabbed Issac, dragging him out as Stiles stood there in shock.

"Uh- how long were you here for?" Madi asked.

"Enough to be totally turned on." Stiles answered. Madi's eyes widen as she said nothing and just walked away. Stiles took a second before following.

Scott, Allison, Stiles and Madi stood on the porch glaring at Derek.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott." Derek said. "You're not an omega. You're already and alpha of your own pack." He said then smiling. "But you know you can't beat me."

"I can hold you off till the cops get here." Scott said as sirens approached.

All the sudden they heard hissing making them look up. They walked off the porch too see off the roof. The watched as the Kanima screeched at them before running away.

Suddenly they heard footsteps from inside the house. They watched as Lydia walked out the house with a terrified look. "Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on? Madison?" Lydia asked.

"It's Jackson." Scott stated.

~~~

Stiles and Madi ran after Scott, scaring him when Madi tapped him on the shoulder. "Sorry, sorry."

"Did you see where it went?" Stiles asked.

"I lost him." Scott answered.

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles asked.

"I don't think he has one." Scott said.

"All right any clue on where his going?" Madi asked.

"To kill someone." Scott replied.

"Ah." Stiles said, "That explains the claws, the fangs and all that. Good makes perfect sense now." Stiles said as Scott gave him a really look." What? Scott come on I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense."

"Just help me find it." Scott sound.

"Not "it". Jackson." Madi corrected.

"I know." Scott replied.

"Alright but does he know that?" Stiles asked. "Did anyone else see him back at your house?"

"I mean no I don't think so, he already passed Dereks test anyway." Madi answered.

"Yeah but that's the thing, how did he pass the test?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Scott answered.

"Maybe it's an either or thing." Madi suggested. The boys looked at her, "I mean Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by it's on venom, right? When's the Kanima not the Kanima?"

"When it's Jackson." Scott answered.

"Uh-," Stiles said grabbing Madi and pushing her behind him. Madi looked at him confused, seeing him looking up in fear. She looked seeing a tail in the window of the club.

"Scott." Madi said to Scott grabbing his attention.

"You see that?" Stiles asked as Scott looked up, also seeing the tail disappear inside.

"He's inside." Scott said.

"What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asked.

"I know who he's after." Scott said

"How? Did you smell something?" Madi asked.

"Armani." Scott answered. Madi's eyes widen as the two looked where he was looking, seeing Danny walk into the club.

They ran to the back door, Stiles trying to open it, "Aw come on," he said, "ok maybe there's a- like a window we could climb through or some kind of-," he started but stopped after Scott handed him the door knob, him and Madi walking inside. "Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How'd I not think of that one?"

They walked in, Madi immediately got hit with the smell of alcohol and sweat. She looked around seeing boys dancing to music blasting, laser lights flashing.

"This is awesome." Madi said smiling.

"Guys, everyone in here's a Dude!" Scott exclaimed. "I think we're in a gay club."

Madi looked around with her brother for Stiles, her giggling seeing him surrounded by drag queens, one of them petting his head.

"Nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses huh Scott?" Stiles deadpanned.

All the sudden Scott grabbed Madi and Stiles bringing them to the bar, where they saw Danny walking away.

"Three beers." Stiles said to the bar tender.

"I.Ds?" He asked.

Madi rolled her eyes turning around and watching everyone dance as Scott and Stiles showed the guy there fake I.Ds.

"How bout three cokes?" The bar tender suggested.

"Rum and coke sure!" Stiles exclaimed bopping his head along to the song. He noticed the the bar tenders look, "cokes fine actually. I'm driving anyways."

The boys watched as a shirtless bar tender handed them their cokes, him looking at Scott, "That ones paid for." He said gesturing to the guy sitting at the other side of the bar.

Scott smirked at Stiles, "oh shut up." Stiles snapped.

"I didn't say anything." Scott stated.

"Yeah well your face did." Stiles retorted as he turned around, only to see Madi dancing with a bunch of drag queens and laughing. "What the hell is she doing?"

Scott turned around, seeing his sister. Madi was laughing as she danced, the drag queens around her touching her hair and looking at her in awe."

"Such beautiful skin and hair!" One of them said, pinching her cheeks.

"Thank you! Your beautiful too!" Madi said back smiling. Madi felt the stares and looked seeing Stiles and Scott watching her in confusion. "Excuse me girls!" Madi said to her new group.

"Come back soon darling!" One of them yelled as Madi ran to the boys.

"Oh my god!" Madi said to them. "Let me tell you, you feel a lot safer in a gay club then in a regular club! It's amazing!" She said before sipping her coke.

"I- wh-," Stiles tried to find the right words before Madi cut him off.

"I found Danny." Madi said looking into the crowd.

"I found Jackson." Scott said making them look up to where he was looking. Chills went down Madi's spine seeing the Kanima crawl across the celling. "Get Danny."

"What're you gonna do?" Stiles asked right before Scott's claws came out. The buzz cut boy's eyes widen, "works for me."

Stiles and Madi started to walk towards Danny urgently, pushing threw the crowd.

"Danny!" Madi tried to yell over the very loud music.

"Danny!" Stiles yelled. He looked to make sure Madi was still with him but stopped seeing she wasn't.

"Danny!" Madi yelled trying to get past the crowd, not realizing Stiles not next to her.

"Madison?" Stiles asked panicking, looking around, seeing he couldn't see Danny anymore. "Crap."

All the sudden the fog machine went off cause Madi cough and try to wave it out of her vision. She ran full force into someone who didn't move out of her way, she looked seeing Derek.

"No," Madi heart dropped realizing he was here to kill Jackson. "No!"

She grabbed onto Dereks arm, trying to keep him away from Jackson. Derek looked at Madi, his eyes glowing red making Madi gulp in fear. He used the arm she held onto, harshly pushing her to the ground.

Madison put her hand up to stop the blow, her landing on her wrist. She felt a agonizing pain in her left wrist and she fell onto the ground. She whimpered in pain as she quickly looked up trying to spot Derek again.

"Madison!" She heard from behind her. Stiles ran to her side. "Are you okay what happened?" He asked urgently.

"I'm fin-," She started trying to get up, leaning on her hands only to yell out in pain grabbing her wrist to seeing it swelling. Stiles grabbed her wrist gently, looking at it with worry before looking at her, "Dereks here." And that's all he needed to hear to understand. All the sudden they heard screams making them look around.

"Come on." Stiles said helping her to her feet. Once she got up she started running through the crowd with Stiles. She held her wrist close to her chest to avoid it getting hit by the crowd.

They ran to where everyone was looking seeing more than five people including Danny, paralyzed. Stiles and Madi looked at each other before going to find Scott.

They ran outside, seeing a trail of black blood. Please don't let that be Scott's, Madi thought. They followed the trial seeing Scott next to a unconscious Jackson.

"What do we do with him now?"

~Authors Note~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know! Also I don't really know what you call boys when they wear heavy drag makeup so, I'm sorry if I got it wrong when I called them drag queens. Let me know if I did so I can correct it!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.9K 892 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
362K 8.4K 88
Katherine McCall lived a normal life with a somewhat normal brother and a normal crush on best friend Stiles. It was everything she could keep up wit...
14.7K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...