Well-Bred {Kylo Ren x Reader}

By adamdsolo

Kylo Ren x Reader (Modern AU) ******************** 35-year-old Kylo Ren is known for being one of the younges... More

Author's Note & Warnings
The Shoot
Ignited
the Office
Skip the Pleasantries
A Broken Melody
This Slope is Treacherous
Turbulence
Tricks or Treats
Moonlight in Vermont
New Discoveries
Agony
Refuge
Serendipity
Christmas
Tied Together
Singapore
Lost
Taken
The Search
Waiting
Matched
Revelation
Answers
Requisite
Simple Pleasures
Great White Way
Cigarettes After Sex
Lucky Ones
Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Champagne Problems
Come Back. Be Here.
Mine
Medicine
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Homesick
Language of Love
The Return
Haunted
To Live For the Hope of it All
Your Epilogue
Kylo's Epilogue
Author's Note

Time With You

3.6K 87 77
By adamdsolo

Kylo had started taking you out more and more. He took you all over the city, taking you places you had never been before.

He kept surprising you.

At this point, he knew almost everything about you, but he was still a mystery to you. No matter how many times you asked questions, he would deflect and redirect so you were talking about you instead of him.

You could tell he was softening around you but just on the exterior. His eyes weren't as hard, his touch wasn't as reserved, and the tension in his shoulders was all but gone.

He still kept lots to himself on the inside. You hoped in time, he would trust you enough with his secrets, his hardships, his demons.

Something about him though, made you spill your own heart. You rarely ever open up fully to people but with him, you felt safe to do so. It felt strange, scary...vulnerable. A feeling inside you told you he would guard your heart with everything he had. But you were still afraid of the "what ifs."

What if- he leaves?

What if- he doesn't want me anymore?

You found yourself thinking these things as Elliot drove you to Kylo's. You had agreed to do dinner in tonight because he was swamped with work. You told him it wasn't necessary, that if he were busy, you would just see him tomorrow but, he insisted. He had said he wanted to see you.

How could you say no?

So, when he answered the door busy on the phone and you saw his figure relax just by seeing your face, it was worth it.

He gave you a small smile as he continued talking on the phone, pacing the space of the room, and you made your way towards the kitchen. Elliot had asked if you wanted to order out, that it didn't matter to Kylo and that he probably wouldn't eat anyway. You didn't feel right having something delivered for just yourself so, you told Elliot you'd talk it over with Kylo. What he didn't know was that you planned on making dinner yourself.

You were always a good cook. You had to learn when you were young. Your mother didn't do a lot of anything after your dad passed, she was stuck in a funk for a while and it was up to you to provide for Poe. You cooked meals every day and eventually got really good at it.

You loved that Kylo always had a fully stocked kitchen. Though he didn't cook himself, there was always enough food and ingredients to make a meal. You saw him retreat to his office and quickly got to work.

He emerged just when you were finishing up with the most confused look on his face.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I made dinner."

"You know we could've just ordered out." You grabbed the full plates and walked towards him getting on your tippy-toes, your recent sign to him that you wanted a kiss. He leaned down and placed a deep warm kiss on your lips before you walked over to the table and placed the plates down on either side.

"I know, but I kind of just felt like cooking," you said, gesturing for him to sit down.

"Well if it tastes anything like you do, I'm sure it's incredible," he said, placing another peck on your lips trying to savor the flavors that still lingered on your lips from taste testing the food. "But I really shouldn't I've got lots of work to do."

"Um no, I made you dinner and you're going to eat it." You grabbed his hand and led him towards his seat. Reluctantly he sat down. You watched as he took his first bite of the filet you cooked.

"You made this?" he asked in disbelief after he finished chewing.

You just smiled and took a bite for yourself. Most of the dinner consisted of Kylo checking his phone every few minutes and texting like his fingers were touching fire.

"So," you started trying to bring up some form of conversation, "what are you doing for Thanksgiving next week?"

He looked up from his phone, "Thanksgiving is next week?" His gaze returned to his phone. "I didn't even realize."

He hadn't answered your question. So, you just stared at him until he noticed. Your eyebrows raised at him, urging him to answer. He sighed, putting his phone down, "I assume I'll be working on Thanksgiving," he said folding his hands and resting them in his lap.

"You don't do anything with your...your family?" You asked hoping the subject wouldn't turn his mood sour.

"No," he said calmer than you anticipated. "Do you have plans?" His question surprised you. You honestly didn't think he would care.

"Um, yea Poe and I are heading home to celebrate with our mom."

He gave you a small smile but you couldn't help but see a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

Once you finished your meal, he told you to stay, that you were welcome to anything in the house while he went back into his office to work.

You had become more familiar with Kylo's penthouse since the first time you'd been invited in. But you never really had the opportunity to explore. You had already seen all of the first level, with the living area, kitchen, patio, and Kylo's office but the only room you were familiar with upstairs was the bedroom you slept in.

You decided now was as good a time as any to see what those three other doors led to upstairs. You figured one of them would be Kylo's bedroom and though you didn't feel right snooping, you were curious what a mysterious man like Kylo would keep in his bedroom.

You opened the first door on your left and in it was a small-sized theater with a few, big recliner chairs and a huge screen in the front. You wondered why he never mentioned this. Never wanted to watch a movie with you in here instead of on the couch. But if you were being honest, it hardly looked used. You closed the door and moved onto the next and final door on the left. You opened it to a smaller bedroom. You figured this was the guest room since the bed had no sheets on it and there were no belongings anywhere in sight.

You crossed the hall to the only door on the left. You figured it would be Kylo's room but, when you opened the door you were met with the most beautiful bathroom. It had a big, white clawfoot bathtub in the center of the marbled floors. The tub sat in front of a massive window showing the expanse of the surroundings. Off to the side was a wall separating the bathtub from the toilet and shower that had a fireplace built into it. The sink was tiny compared to the long rectangular mirror that spread out above it. It was the most beautiful bathroom you had ever seen and again it looked hardly used. For a second you found your mind wandering to days spent in this room with Kylo. You were surprised that there was a room dedicated to another bathroom.

And then it hit you. This was the last room on the floor. You had seen everything his penthouse had to offer and there was no bedroom for Kylo Ren. Nothing. No place that held any of his belongings. Except, his clothes were in the drawers in the bedroom with the black silk sheets.

Is that his room? Had you been sleeping in his room this whole time?

You heard yelling coming from downstairs and quickly shut the door and tiptoed down the steps hoping Kylo wouldn't suspect what you were doing.

The yelling got louder as you got closer to his office. The door was shut but opened a crack and you slid your hand through opening it fully. You saw him, jaw tense, hand clutching the phone to his ear. He was sitting behind his desk, laptop open, blue light glasses on. He didn't even notice you had come in until you were crouched at his side rubbing his forearm. You knew he was incredibly stressed just by the tone in his voice.

"No, NO I told Hux to run diagnostics and make sure everything was running properly. If he didn't do that then that's our first problem," he said through the phone, anger obvious.

You hadn't realized it, but you jumped back a bit when he raised his voice, and he had taken notice. His hand came to your cheek, feeling the softness of your skin under his reddened and strained fingers. His eyebrows were still knit together as he listened intently to every word the person on the other end of the phone was saying. His fingers left your cheek to return to the computer and begin typing furiously. You stood behind him, rubbing his shoulders and running fingers through his hair until he hung up the phone.

He swiveled in his chair turning back to face you. You took the opportunity and placed yourself perfectly on his lap, straddling him between your legs.

Your mouth went straight to his before a word was spoken. You kissed him with every intention of sucking the stress out of him and began rolling your hips so that your heat was grinding against the strain already forming in his pants.

He grabbed the back of your head pulling you close to him, mouth attacking your own. Your hands cupped his face, holding on as his fast and passionate movements sent your heart flying.

You moved, placing kisses along his jaw and his neck as his head leaned back in a moan. His hand went to remove his glasses but you stopped him before he could.

"No, keep them on," you said through kisses., "Please," you whispered in his ear, "they make you look sexy."

His hand fell to your back, snaking it up your sweater. You leaned back from him so he could remove it in one swift motion. His mouth found your breasts immediately and you were glad you chose not to wear a bra. Your skin pebbled at his touch as he sucked and nipped at each of your breasts, hardening each nipple

Your fingers scraped his scalp tugging on his waves as his tongue on your breasts sent pleasure throughout your body. The wetness between your legs was growing with every movement. Your hips were moving even faster now seeking the friction from his hard cock.

"So needy," he said, mouth coming off your breasts. "So desperate for this cock aren't you kitten?"

"Yes," you answered, hands trailing down his torso and hovering at his waistline.

"Yes what?" he said, voice stern as he fisted your hair pulling your head up to meet him.

"Yes daddy." Your hands unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down enough so his cock sprung free.

His hands found your bare thighs and traveled up your skirt so he was cupping your ass. You took the opportunity to stroke his shaft, twisting at the base, which elicited a deep moan from him. Your thumb circling the pre-cum around his tip. His hands moved your panties aside as he pressed tight circles on your clit and slid one finger into your entrance. You winced at the sudden pleasure.

"I'm going to fuck you like the little desperate slut you are," he said removing his fingers from you. You aligned your dripping entrance with his cock and sunk down onto him.

"Oh fuck daddy," you moaned at the intrusion.

You never got used to the way he stretched you and made you feel full. His hips were thrusting up into you, fast, once you had adjusted to him. But it wasn't enough for him. He grabbed the back of your thighs, cock still inside you, and lifted you, placing you on his desk. Once you were situated he thrust into you harder with a hand coming to your throat and squeezing tightly.

"Look at you taking my cock so well," he said, breath heavy. His massive size was hitting that perfect spot inside you with every thrust and you could feel that you were already close.

"This tight little pussy was made to take my cock wasn't it?" he asked, hands becoming tighter around your throat. You could feel the blood rushing through your body and the heat that covered your face as the air was being taken from you.

"Answer me," his voice raised as his thrusts became more rough and erratic.

"Yes...yes daddy," you said, voice soft and hoarse from having little air. You could feel yourself tightening around him as you came close to your climax. You knew he liked you to ask for permission to come but you could barely get out the words.

All you could say was a soft "please." He must have felt you getting close and continued his pace.

"Come on my cock now," he demanded. And with that, your body trembled as your orgasm overcame you. He released his grip on your throat letting you take in deep heavy breaths caused by the earth-shattering orgasm you just had. He continued his pace thrusting inside you. You could see this was helping release the tension, the stress that had built up inside him all day. You felt his cock twitch inside you as he coated your walls.

He sat back down on his chair, as you laid your head on his chest, his arms wrapped around your lower back. His cock was still inside you as you felt it begin to soften.

"Where do you sleep?" you asked as you lay on his chest.

"Hmm?" was all he managed.

"When I sleep here and you don't sleep with me, where do you sleep?"

A pause.

"The couch."

You pushed yourself up so that you were eye level with him.

"Why don't you sleep in your own bed? Or have me sleep on the couch or in the guest room?"

"How do you know I have a guest room?"

Shit.

"I may have done some exploring," you answered softly hoping he wouldn't hear. He did.

He pushed you off him gently. "You should go get some rest, I still have work to do."

You grabbed your things as he put himself back together. You paused at the door, looking back at him with sad eyes as he re-opened his laptop and began working again. For a minute you thought it might be best if you just left but he hadn't asked you too, and you didn't want to make it that easy for him.

You changed into one of his t-shirts that fit you like a dress, climbed into bed, and shut your eyes hoping to get some sleep even though your mind was racing.

At some point, you had dozed off because you woke up to the feeling of the bed dip beside you. You turned to face him, but you were just met with his back. You were glad he chose to stay in the bed tonight. You didn't like the idea of him sleeping on the couch. You scooted towards him and propped yourself up on your elbow to place a kiss on his neck. He made no movement to acknowledge the gesture and you returned to your previous position and closed your eyes.

-

-

-

-

It was the day before you were supposed to head home for Thanksgiving and you were lucky enough to get incredibly ill. You felt awful not only physically but for not being able to go home after not seeing your family in months. Poe had offered to stay with you and your mom said she wouldn't mind but, you insisted he go.

Poe and Finn left the next day leaving you alone for Thanksgiving for the first time in your life.

You slipped into your comfiest clothes, wrapped yourself in your favorite cozy blanket, and planned to live on your couch and watch sappy romance movies until you felt better. You were sad you wouldn't be getting your traditional Thanksgiving meal but you just had to accept that this Thanksgiving would be different.

-

-

-

-

*********Kylo's POV********

Kylo had been so busy with work, he didn't even realize it was Thanksgiving day when it arrived. Most of his employees were off on the day which is how he realized it was a holiday. It was important to him that his employees had time off on occasions like this, to spend time with their families. It was something he never really had as a kid and something he wished he did. If he could give that opportunity to others he was going to.

Since his employees were off, that left most of the work for him to do. The thing about Kylo's company was that it never stopped running. It honestly couldn't take a day off and that often meant that he couldn't take a day off. At least that is what he told himself to believe. He often threw himself into work because it was the only thing he could have full control over.

It wasn't long into his day when he found himself thinking about her. He wanted to reach out, make sure she got home safe, but he also wanted to give her space.

So, when his doorbell rang, pulling him from his thoughts and his work, he was shocked to see who it was.

Leia.

She was dressed to the nine like always. Her incredible wealth allowing her to buy such luxury items to adorn her body with. Kylo had never seen the appeal. He tried hard to put as much distance between him and his family as possible and that even meant how he dressed. Sure, he indulged here and there, but his own wealth was never something he really thought about, he was just glad it was his own.

"Hello Ben, happy Thanksgiving," she said making her way through the door without being invited in.

"What are you doing here, it's not like we ever celebrate holidays together."

"I'm not here for the holiday Ben."

Ben. She never did respect his choice to go by a different name and it made him angry.

"You didn't respond to my letter-" she was cut off.

"I haven't responded to half of the letters you've sent me, why are you really here?"

She sighed making her way to the couch to take a seat. He hated that, on the rare occasion she visited, she walked around like she owned the place...which she didn't.

"Your Uncle, Snoke, heard you have been seeing a girl quite often."

Kylo immediately stiffened. For one, he didn't like his family knowing about her. But he definitely didn't like where this conversation was heading.

"I'm hoping this is just another one of your flings because you know full well your responsibility to this family. You know you can't be with her. You know that right?" She asked looking to him for the answer she wanted and expected.

"I have no responsibility to this family, I'm not even a part of this family anymore," he said, furry building inside him.

He was sick and tired of this. Of being a pawn in his family's quest for continued wealth and greatness. He especially didn't like the idea that they still had eyes on him, eyes on her.

"You'll see in time my son, you'll realize you need us and you will do what we ask of you."

"Get out of my home," he said, opening the door and gesturing her out.

She took her time moving through the door, turning around to place a hand on his cheek.

"Happy Thanksgiving Ben." And he shut the door before she even began walking away.

And before he knew what he was doing, he was picking up his phone and dialing her number.

********end of Kylo's POV*********

-

-

-

-

You were sitting on your couch, dried tears making your eyes itchy and slightly irritated. You could only imagine how you looked with blotchy eyes, a red nose that was bright enough to lead Santa's sleigh through a snowstorm, and used tissues littering the floor and the spaces beside you.

You heard the buzzing of your phone and groaned. You weren't in the mood for talking or even reaching over to get your phone laying on the coffee table. Though that changed when you saw who was calling.

Kylo.

"Hello," you answered, trying to sound as normal and as cheery as possible.

"Uh hi, I'm sorry for calling I just- I needed to hear your..." he trailed off, not able to say it but you knew what he meant.

"What's wrong? Is everything ok?" you asked, concerned by his tone and reason for calling.

"I'm fine," a pause, "my mother just stopped by unexpectedly and caused an unneeded amount of stress."

"I'm so sorry Kylo I-" he cut you off before you could finish that sentence.

"No, no I'm sorry I shouldn't have bothered you while you are visiting home." You could tell he was beating himself up for calling you but you were glad he did. You missed him. Missed his voice.

"NO WAIT," you almost screamed into the phone hoping he wouldn't just hang up. The effort it took out of you to do so, however, made you cough and sniffle.

Kylo was very observant. It was something you loved about him.

"Are you sick?" he asked.

You chuckled, "yeah and I didn't go home because of it, just my luck."

You could have sworn you heard his breath quicken.

"So you're at the apartment?"

"Yes," you laughed again at the hint of excitement in his voice.

"Have you eaten anything today?" he asked with concern.

"Just some soup but that was several hours ago."

"I'm grabbing food and coming over," he said, as you could already hear his keys being picked up.

"No Kylo I'm sick, I'm not good company, I look awful, and I don't want to get you sick."

"Nonsense, I'll be there within the hour," he said, hanging up the phone.

You tried your best to clean up and straighten yourself up before you heard the buzz from the call box alerting you to his arrival.

You had made the mistake of putting on one of your favorite sappy movies before he got there and when you heard the knock on your door, you couldn't stop your sobs from falling.

"It's open," you yelled softly, tears wrecking through you.

He entered the apartment, eyes immediately finding you sobbing on the couch and filling with concern.

"Are you ok?" he asked, making his way towards you.

You just nodded your head and pointed to the screen of your TV where Pride and Prejudice played.

He just smiled at you acknowledging the moving being the cause of your tears.

"I hope Chinese is ok," he said, placing the bag full of warm food on the coffee table. You couldn't smell a thing and you missed the way fresh Chinese food would fill your apartment with the sweet and savory combination of flavors.

"Oh my gods Kylo you're the best!" You were so happy and so hungry your thoughts were all over the place and you leaped on him in a hug.

Once you realized what you were doing you immediately pulled away from him. "I'm so sorry," you said, hand covering your mouth.

He chuckled. Very softly, but it was still there. A laugh.

He sat on the couch next to you as he began pulling the food from the bag. He handed you a big tub of LoMein which he knew was your favorite.

You both ate and watched as the movie came to an end. You were a blubbering mess by the end as you always were. No matter how many times you watched it, it would always hit that part of you that triggered the waterworks. Kylo on the other hand seemed unaffected.

It was unlike him to be this...caring. You had wondered if whatever his mom's visit was about was making him act this way. After you finished, he cleaned up and picked you up from the couch leading you to the bathroom. He helped you get into the shower, clean yourself up, and put on a fresh set of comfy clothes.

Then instead of sleeping on the couch like you had the night before, he guided you to your bed, pulling the covers over you.

Just when he was about to leave you realized you wanted him to stay.

"Please stay Kylo," you pleaded with him sniffling to keep your nose from running.

To your surprise he made his way back over towards you, taking his place beside you on the bed. You both laid on your backs staring at the ceiling.

Your bed was smaller than his so you were closer than normal and your body was set on fire. You so desperately wanted to touch him, for him to touch you but you knew that wasn't in the cards for you right now.

With all the crying you had done today you could feel your heavy eyes begging for a rest.

"Goodnight Kylo, thank you for spending Thanksgiving with me and for the food," you chuckled.

"Goodnight," he said, raising an arm above his head and placing his hand underneath his head.

You turned to your side, facing him and snuggling into your blanket and pillow. You saw him reach for his phone and begin typing. You figured there was work he had needed to do all day but ignored it to spend time with you. Your mind couldn't really comprehend that though, as you quickly slipped into a deep sleep.

It may not have been your typical Thanksgiving but it might have been your favorite. 

*

*

*

*

*

hi loves!! here's chapter 10! I know it's long but I hope you enjoy! As always I love to see your comments and thoughts so please keep them coming! My DM's are always open on twitter @adamdsolo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4K 29
As one of the deadliest and most notorious assassins in the world, Kylo Ren has become cold and desensitized to everything around him. Money no longe...
721K 13.5K 74
A collection of reader insert one shots and mini series for Kylo Ren + Ben Solo + Matt the Radar Technician. Some are requests and are listed as such...
901K 19K 49
Your talent in English literature hasn't gone unnoticed by your professor, Kylo Ren, but you lack the focus and application to meet your full potenti...
378 1 6
A series of Kylo Ren/Ben Solo one-shots, both sfw and nsfw (ALL NSFW ONESHOTS WILL CONTAIN A WARNING ⛔️ )