DISCONTINUED - Teen Titans X...

By Nivado111

Ranked - NUMBER 1 in #teentitans (2020-2021) A new hero has joined the Teen Titans, and his name is Y/N (Your... More

Chapter 1: Meet Your Family
Chapter 2: Training
Chapter 3: A Proper Meet and Greet
Chapter 4: The First Battle
Chapter 6: The Origin
Chapter 7: The Enemy
Chapter 8: The Enemy Part 2
Chapter 9: The Enemy Part 3
Chapter 10: The Enemy Part 4
Chapter 11: A Fun Trip
Chapter 12: A New 'Friend'
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: The Unworthy Sister
Chapter 15: The False-Alarm Trident
Chapter 16: His Name Is Aqualad
Chapter 17: Mr. Perfection
Chapter 19: Why Do You Feel That Way?
Chapter 20: Why Do You Feel That Way? Part 2
Chapter 21: Why Do You Feel That Way? Part 3
Chapter 22: It's Bar Night
Chapter 23: Manufacteredness
Chapter 24: It's An Overload
Chapter 25: Not Again
Merry Christmas from the Teen Titans!!!
Chapter 26: Feeling Worthless
Chapter 27: The Real Effect
Chapter 28: Had Enough
Chapter 29: These Times Are Difficult
Chapter 30: Close Trust
Chapter 31: Moth-Eaten Wasteland
Chapter 32: Kitten
Chapter 33: From Your Heart
Chapter 34: Her Ex
Chapter 35: Pinwheel
Chapter 36: Nevermore
Chapter 37: Are You On My Side?
Chapter 38: 'Cause It's Breaking News
Chapter 39: Wrong Turn, Too Early
Chapter 40: The Brains Behind The Case
Chapter 41: Tokyo On The Fritz

Chapter 18: Afraid of the Light?

1K 21 46
By Nivado111

Nivado: Hey Everyone! 

Sorry about the wait, I have been very busy, stressed and depressed throughout the past week, and I haven't much time to work on the story.

Also, there is a pretty big hint in this chapter, so make sure to look out for it ;)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One graceful evening in Jump City, a lunatic known as Dr Light is terrorizing the city.

Dr Light: What's the matter weakling humans? Is it too bright out!? (Evil Laugh)

Robin: Hold it right there Light!

Dr Light turns around to see 6 Titans in their battle positions.

Dr Light: Ahhh... Titans! How long's it been?

Cyborg: That doesn't matter. What matters is that you're gonna get your Lights punched out! (Fist bumps Beast Boy)

Y/N leans in a bit closer to Robin, still looking at Dr Light.

Y/N: This is the guy you told me was a huge threat?

Robin: It's... not the way he acts. It's his intentions. I'll explain later. For now... Titans! GO!

The Titans charge at Dr Light, prepared for whatever he intended to throw at them. Y/N is first up.

Dr Light: Why I don't believe we've met, Mr. prettyboy. Who are you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N, and I'm guessing you're Dr Light? The Titans told me a lot about you.

Dr Light: Oh I'm sure they have. Have they told you about my magnificent plans?

Y/N: Yes they have.

As Dr Light continues to talk, he puts a hand behind his back and gestures for the other Titans to attack Dr Light while he is busy talking himself up.

Dr Light: I assume they have told you about- Huh?

Dr Light stops talking when he notices Robin coming at him from above. Robins whack him in the head with his staff, which sends him into a head spin. While he is out, Y/N shoots an energy beam at him, sending him flying back.

Y/N: Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire go!

Beast Boy turns into a Rhino, and He, Starfire and Cyborg charge towards Dr Light.

Starfire: Take this! Hi-yah!

Cyborg: Booyah!

Starfire fires a series of Starbolts out of her hands. Unfortunately, Dr Light blocks them with his light shield.

Dr Light: Too slow my dear girl- Oof!

Beast Boy headbutts him to the ground as a Rhino.

Robin: Good going Beast Boy!

Immediately after Robin congratulates Beast Boy, Dr Light gets back up and blasts Beast Boy to the ground.

Dr Light: A Rhino is useless when it's as blind as a bat!

Y/N: You gotta be kidding me. Raven, go!

Raven hovers above Dr Light and begins to chants her famous words.

Raven: Azarath Metrion Zintho- (Grunts)

Raven gets shot back by Dr Light. She is down and struggling to move.

Dr Light: What's the matter? Afraid of the Light!?

As soon as Dr Light says this, Raven rages and obtains her true half-demon form, with red eyes and a deep demonic voice. Her black demon tentacles grab Dr Light, showing no mercy.

Dr Light: NO! MY SUIT! I SURRENDER!!!!! I SURRENDER!!!!!!

Raven (Demonic Voice): What's the matter? Afraid of the Dark!?

Dr Light lets out another scream in agony, as Raven continues to reel him in.

Y/N: HEY!

Raven's eyes revert back to normal as she notices Y/N absorbing the demon energy into his own body, closing his eyes with lightning bolts sparking off from him. She back down back to her normal height as Y/N finishes diminishing the demon energy.

Y/N runs up to Dr Light, as he is shivering looking like he had just seen a Demon.

Y/N: (To Dr Light) Hey, don't worry. Everythings going to be ok.

As Y/N is trying to calm down Dr Light, the other 4 Titans approach.

Y/N: Where the heck were you guys the last 10 minutes?

Starfire: We were busy getting the Jump civilians to the safe distance.

Robin: Yes we were. But what happened here- huh?

Robin stops as he notices Raven close to tears.

Y/N: Raven almost cut the power to this guy's Lights.

Beast Boy steadily approaches Raven.

Beast Boy: Woah dude! Are you ok?

Raven immediately snaps at Beast Boy, once again with her demon eyes. Beast Boy responds with a yelp. Raven runs off into a nearby alleyway.

Beast Boy: What is her deal? I was just checking up on her?

Y/N walks up to Beast Boy, with a concerned look on his face.

Y/N: I think you should just stay out of her way for the time being... For safety measures.

The Next Day...

It is around 8:00 in the morning and all of the Titans are in the Ops Room except Raven. Beast Boy is cooking with the other Titans sitting down at the dining table.

Beast Boy: The tofu eggs and bacon are done! Bon appetite!

Robin: (Sarcastically) Yay, tofu.

Cyborg: (Sighs heavily) Again with the fake meat!

Y/N: Trust me, if you think this is bad, you don't even wanna know about the stuff I've eaten.

Starfire: Well I quite enjoy the meat of the soy! Food of such quality would mark the arrangement of a marriage! Tell me friend Beast Boy, to whom are you engaged?

Beast Boy slightly shrieks back at Starfires remark.

Y/N: Hey! Woah, Woah, Woah! That's not gonna happen until the sequel. Don't spoil it!

The Titans look, as Raven silently walks in through the Ops Room door and makes her way to the kettle to make her usual brew of herbal tea. Beast Boy winks at the Titans as he walks towards Raven.

Y/N (Quietly): Don't try it Beast Boy...

Beast Boy: Oh Raven, wakey wakey, Tofu eggs and Bakey.

Raven: Herbal. Tea.

Cyborg leans in and whispers to Y/N.

Cyborg: This isn't going to end well isn't it.

Without taking his eyes off of the action, Y/N responds with:

Y/N: Not a chance.

Beast Boy: Come on Raven. You know you can't resist the taste of tofu-

Raven once again obtains her red eyes and demonic voice and snaps at Beast Boy.

Raven (Demonic Voice): NO!

Beast Boy once again shrieks back in fear, as the Tofu breakfast explodes in his face. Raven walks back out through the Ops Room door to her room.

Beast Boy: What is her problem!?

Y/N walks up to Beast Boy.

Y/N: I did tell you to stay out of her way.

Beast Boy: I was just offering her breakfast. I wasn't asking her to play Gamestation.

Y/N: I think it was more the way you offered breakfast.

Robin and Starfire join their duo.

Starfire: Friend Raven is very mysterious. There is a lot about her we don't know.

Y/N: There is a lot about all of us that we don't know. That doesn't make us bad people, it just makes us unique from each other.

Robin: That's true, but Raven's secrets can be dangerous if kept for too long.

Beast Boy: She's already dangerous enough.

Robin: (Sighs) Beast Boy, maybe you should go and apologise to her.

Beast Boy: Me! I'm not the one the turned Breakfast into a battlefield.

Y/N: Well, I don't think she's going to be apologising anytime soon. So... I guess it's up to you.

Cyborg: At least this whole thing will teach you not to make tofu again.

Beast Boy: (Sighs in annoyance) Fine. But just this one time.

Timeskip to Raven's room 

Beast Boy hesitantly approaches Ravens room, attempting to apologise. He very softly knocks on her door... but there is no answer.

Beast Boy: Knock Knock. Oh well, nobody's home.

Beast Boy shrugs and walks off cheerfully in the opposite until he runs into a familiar muscular being that doubled him in height. Beast Boy looks up to see Y/N with a 'Gotcha!' look on his face, looking down at him.

Y/N: I'm not going to let you give up that easily. Try knocking harder this time.

Beast Boy: What? but I- (Slightly Shrieks)

Y/N place both of his hands on each of Beast Boy's shoulders and pushes him towards Raven's door.

Y/N: What are you waiting for?

Beast Boy gulps and very slowly walks towards the door. He gives it a hard knock... which somehow sends the whole thing tumbling down. Y/N and Beast Boy down look at it in shock.

Y/N: Jeez, I didn't mean that hard. How did that even happen?

Beast Boy: I don't know, but now I've got two things to apologise for.

Y/N walks into Raven's room, leaving Beast Boy still standing in the doorway.

Beast Boy: Dude, what are you doing!? You know Raven doesn't let anybody in her room!

Y/N turns around to face Beast Boy.

Y/N: Well, I don't see Raven here. Do you?

Beast Boy: No but-

Y/N: So what are you waiting for? Get in here. I wanna see what kind of magic she's been learning.

Beast Boy: (Quietly) Of course you do.

Beast Boy nervously walks into the room, as Y/N makes his way over to the bookshelf. Beast Boy wanders around the room, looking at every creepy detail in sight. There are about 5 minutes of silence before Beast Boy breaks it.

Beast Boy: Looks like Halloween came early this year (Laughs). Right Y/N?

The is no response from Y/N.

Beast Boy: Y/N?

Beast Boy turns around to see Y/N holding an open book, with an expression of shock and fear on his face. Beast Boy approaches steadily approaches him.

Beast Boy: Uh... Y/N. Are you okay?

Y/N: Huh? What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I was just... reading.

Y/N puts the book back on the shelf, and stands there in silence for a few moments, shivering and breathing heavily.

Beast Boy: Are you sure you're-

Y/N: Look, I'm fine ok. I just- What is that?

Y/N stops talking once he notices an ominous red glow coming from the other side of the room.

Beast Boy: Woah.

Beast Boy slowly approaches it, with Y/N carefully following behind. They eventually get close enough to realise it's a... mirror?

Y/N: A mirror?

Beast Boy: Who would have thought Raven spent her time beauty checking?

Y/N: I don't think that's a beauty mirror- Huh?

After Y/N corrects Beast Boy, 2 glowing red dots appear on the mirror.

Beast Boy: What the- (Screams)

The mirror then glows a bright light, sucking both Y/N and Beast Boy through the hard surface of it. They both scream in both surprise and fear.

Beast Boy: Ow.

Y/N: What in the world was that?

Y/N and Beast Boy come to their senses, and discover that they are now in a weird place filled with floating rocks and a dark crimson sky.

Beast Boy: Where are we?

Y/N widens his eyes and starts panting rapidly once he starts to take in and recognize his surroundings.

Beast Boy: Uh... Y/N are you okay?

Y/N: Oh God no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloopers

Nivado: Uh... Hello?

Nivado: Where are the bloopers?

Nivado: Whats goin-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.9K 36
The girl with many secrets, the girl with no name? For she is everything and nothing, and everywhere and nowhere. Wattys2020 1st in teen titans 1st i...
67K 1.4K 14
He's an anti hero sent to join the Titans by Batman. She's a young adult finding her place in the Teen Titans. They are worlds apart but also the sam...
24.8K 528 14
Adventures and moments with the Young Justice team. Art cover isn't mine. Credit to artist.
33K 770 52
(This is a rewrite of my first Teen Titans book) - The Teen Titans were formed to protect Earth. The founding members being Robin, formerly Batman's...