Karasuno's Masked Manager Boo...

By Skully134

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... More

๐“„ฟ Chapter 1 ๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 2๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 3๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 4๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 6๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 7๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 8๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 9๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 10๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 11๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 12๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 13๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 14๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 15๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 16๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 17๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 18๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 19๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 20๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 21๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 22๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 23๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 24๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 25๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 26๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 27๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 28๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 29๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 30๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 31๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 32๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 33๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 34๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 35๐“„ฟ
Karasuno's Masked Manager Book 2
3rd year anniversary preparations
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Author's Note
A/N: wattpads current situation
Happy Birthday Kageyama
โ†Christmas Special 2020โ†
Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years
Happy Birthday Asahi!
Happy Birthday Kiyoko

๐“„ฟChapter 5๐“„ฟ

28.9K 1.2K 1.4K
By Skully134

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"So [Y/N] senpai won't be watching our match?" Hinata pouted as Kageyama nodded.

"He said someone special to him would be visiting him today." Kageyama said as Tanaka raised a brow.

"Someone special to little [Y/N], huh?" Tanaka said before smirking.

"Maybe little [Y/N] has was grown up and is dating someone!" Tanaka laughed.

"HUH?! NO WAY!!" Both first years yelled as Tanaka continued laughing.

"Why are you two getting so worked up for? You guys jealous?" Tanaka teased.

"Tch, whatever."

"N-NO!" Hinata stuttered.

'Does [Y/N] like someone though?' Kageyama thought as Hinata was teased by Tanaka.

⚝──⭒─🏐─⭒──⚝

"[N/N]!" A women with [H/C] hair and shining [E/C] eyes waved at the masked boy as he waved back.

"Its so good to see you!" She said as she hugged [Y/N]. The boy hugged back as a smile grew on his face.

"I see you still have your mask. So how have the crows been?" The women smiled as [Y/N] let out a little laugh. [Y/N] then pulled away and took out his phone. The boy started typing as the women waited for him to finish typing.

"Hi Yuna." [Y/N]'s phone said as she smiled. Yuna [L/N], [Y/N]'s older sister.

"Still not talking after all these years huh? Oh well, that doesn't change anything for me." She said as she held his hand.

"How about we go get something to eat while we catch up? My treat!" Yuna smiled as [Y/N]. The two walked to a near by cafe and sat down before ordering something.

"Knowing you, you want [F/F] and [F/D], right?" Yuna asked as [Y/N] nodded. She flashed a quick smile before walking up to the counter to order their stuff. The two siblings were lucky enough to get seats near the window.

"Alrighty! They're preparing our stuff! But in the mean time, what have you and the crows been up to?" Yuna asked as she smiled. [Y/N] then grabbed a napkin and pulled out a pen from his pocket to write. Yuna used to go to Karasuno as was the manager for the volleyball team. After hearing [Y/N] was going to be one of the managers of the team, she was ecstatic.

"They're doing great. These first years recently joined the team and we might have a chance to get to nationals." Yuna read as her eyes sparkled.

"Ha!! Amazing! I'm definitely visiting!" Yuna said as [Y/N] nodded.

"But [N/N] may I ask. How is being the manager with the whole no talking? Ha! I can't imagine being the teams manager and not talking! You're really amazing [N/N]!" She praised as [Y/N] started writing again.

"It's not hard." Yuna read.

'It's so difficult.' [Y/N] thought to himself as Yuna shook her head.

"I know it isn't easy for you [N/N]." Yuna said as [Y/N] jumped a little.

"I can read minds you know. Haha! Just kidding!!" She laughed as [Y/N] sat back in his seat before he started making noises.

'Is he trying to speak!!' Yuna jolted up as he eyes widened.

"I...agh.." The boy started shaking. Yuna then grabbed his hand and held it.

"[N/N], I hope you know that you can talk to me when you're ready. I know that all these years you haven't spoken a single word so I know it's going to be hard to speak as if you haven't spoken for years." She reassured the masked boy as he started taking deep breaths.

"I..I-I..." The boy stuttered as Yuna held his hand tighter.

"I-I w...wanna...s-s-speak more." The boys voice was shakey but that was only expected.

"[N/N]!! I'll help you! But may I ask why you suddenly want to speak again? Not that I'm against it!!" Yuna said as [Y/N] nodded. He tried to speak again but no matter how hard he tried, nothing came out. So he wrote it down.

"I want to be able to communicate with the team. We've finally gotten a chance to get to the top and I want to help them as much as I can. Also, this is some of  the members last years at Karasuno and I want to thank them for helping me so much with my own voice instead of using a robots voice or their own." Yuna read as tears formed in her eyes.

"Amazing [N/N]. But you'll need practice. You struggled to say a few words just now but don't worry! Big sis Yuna is going to help you out. We'll have vocal lessons after school when you want too. Then we'll take some time to help you pronounce words you might struggle to say. How does that sound?" Yuna asked as the boy nodded happily.

"Order for Yuna!" The women at the counter called before Yuna got up to collect their order. She then walked back to the table and handed [Y/N] his things before sitting down across from him.

"...T-thank.. you... Y-Yuna." [Y/N] stuttered as Yuna put her hand over her heart.

"So cute!!" Yuna squealed at how adorable her little brothers voice was.

'Maybe I can take her to the gym after this. Knowing the guys they're still going to be there.' [Y/N] thought before lifting up his mask a little to put some food into his mouth.

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

The volleyball team were currently in the gym practicing or talking with one another until the gym door opened to reveal the [L/N] siblings.

"Yuna Senpai!!"

"[Y/N] senpai!!" The boys ran to the two as they crowded them.

"Hi! Hi! Long time no see!" Yuna smiled as the third years smiled.

"Yuna senpai! Were you the special someone [Y/N] was with." Daichi asked.

"Aww! Did little [N/N] say I was special to him?" Yuna smiled as she hugged her little brother.

"Waw!! Yuna and [Y/N] are dating?! Tanaka yelled.

"WHAT?!" Yuna yelled as [Y/N] snapped his head to look at Tanaka.

"No no no!! Me and [Y/N] are siblings. It just that today I had gotten back home after traveling to Russia for a business trip." Yuna said as she let go off [Y/N].

"You guys are related!?" Sugawara asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"I mean they do both have the same hair color." Tsukishima said.

"[Y/N] senpai!! Kageyama and I won!!" Hinata cheered as Kageyama nodded. [Y/N] had then started to clap before patting Hinata's head. A tick mark appeared on Kageyama's head.

"Looks like the king is jealous that Hinata gets head pats and he doesn't." Tsukishima said with a sly smile as Yamaguchi laughed.

"Oi!! Shut up!!" Kageyama yelled before [Y/N] walked up to him and pointed down. Kageyama bowed a little before he felt [Y/N]'s hands touch his head.

"Thank you for all your help [Y/N] senpai!" Both Hinata and Kageyama bowed to the boy as [Y/N] tilted his head.

"You probably think you didn't do much but you just watching them and helping them while they were practicing for the match today gave them more motivation since they didn't want your help going to waste." Tanaka smiled before [Y/N] giggled.

"Did [Y/N] just giggle?" Kiyoko asked before Sugawara nodded.

"Wow!! [Y/N] senpai!! You have such a cute laugh!!" Hinata smiled as [Y/N] covered his mask on embarrassment.

"Yuna senpai. Can we speak outside privately?" Daichi asked before Yuna nodded. The two walked out the gym and walked away from the gym to make sure no one would eavesdrop.

"Yuna senpai. I was wondering if you can tell me why [Y/N] doesn't speak and wears that mask." Daichi said before Yuna crossed her arms.

"And why do you want to know?" She asked.

"Because I want to help him be comfortable without the mask and i want him to speak. Its my last year here and I haven't done much for him and I want to make it up to him for all the time's he's helped everyone on the team. So this is my chance to help him." Daichi said as Yuna stared in shock before her eyes softened as she smiled.

"Very well then! You have good intentions. So I'll tell."

And if y'all interested heres my discord 😜

Update (10/15/2022): Discord tag changed, it's Skully#1340

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 231 25
"I've played volleyball all my life and now it's time for high school and I am about to start at Karasuno. I was never confident in how I played so I...
3.1K 26 33
You and Suna met when Hinata suddenly invites a whole party to your house (you're a volleyball manager for karasuno) When you talked you immediately...
20.3K 565 26
"Watcha looking at?" Says Tanaka worried for him. "Nothing." Nishinoya lies, while Tanaka looks over at his phone and give a sad sigh. *** "I miss he...
2.1K 82 28
WARNING: Smut (alittle bit) THIS IS A REWRITE! (this was originally the first book I wrote too) Female reader is Lily (aka Y/n) Lily wants to become...