BuriedButterfly

By BeatsOfABrokenHeart

Haijah is a problem, and it's one you do not want. A smart, sassy beautiful girl growing up in the ugliest pa... More

CrackHead
Black
Forget Cha
You Blowing My Shit
Sick...Sick ASF
Stay W/ Me Baby...
Mesmerized
Pretty Brown Skin

Eyes Of An Angel

48 1 0
By BeatsOfABrokenHeart

After Tee dropped the girls off up Chelten Ave , he gave her his extra hand gun he had in the glove department.

"Call me if you need me Haj seriously" Tee said with a grim look.

Hajjah nodded and smirked as she took the girls bags out the trunk. She walked around to the drivers side as Tee rolled down the window.

"Ill be fine. For you to not be my nigga you sure do worry a lot" She stated as she kissed his cheek and walked away.

He didn't like how she wouldn't let him drop her off at a safe and exact location. She was so secretive but yet could handle her own. He never understood it but he knew he could possibly love her. Tee thought if he could stick around long enough he can mold her. Hajjah wasn't ready for commitment and he knew that. He knew not to step on her toes. As bad as he wanted sex, he wanted a shot too. More than being an on call ass nigga.

*It doesn't hurt to keep trying because sooner or late imma know how sweet that pussy really is* Tee thought to his self as he licked his lips thirsty for sexual gratification.

Hajjah, Bella and Ally walked down Benton St towards her friend Shayla's House. She always looked out for her when she needed a babysitter. She walked up a little before Tee pulled up to grab Moo for her. Hajjah knew she could do anything in these streets. Fuck whoever, do whatever but it would never involve her son. No matter who she talked to she never bought them around Moo. He meant everything to her and she couldn't allow her self to expose to him anybody at all. Truth be told she never understood how females be doing smut shit in front of their kids. Bella walked up Shayla's steps knocking on the door as Hajjah and Ally walked up behind. It was a unlocking sound before Shayla's beautiful face appeared through the door.

"Heyyyyyyyy Bitchhhhhhhhhh" Shayla yelled before throwing her arms around Hajjah's neck kissing her cheek. Hajjah hugged her tightly kissing her cheek back.

"Heyyyyyyyy Pretty girl what yall doing mommy here?" Hajjah smiled walking into the house. Bella and Ally sat on the couch as Moo and a big German Shepperd appeared from the kitchen.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCKK....." Ally screamed.

"NOOOOOOO sis get this big ass dog" Bella yelled behind Ally.

"I don't do dogssssss Shaylaaaaaaaaaa" Bella cried jumping up from the couch towards the door. Hajjah and Shayla looked at each other and started to burst into laughter as Bella and Ally freaked out over the dog.

"Come on Scarlet" Shayla laughed making dog sounds to get her to come into the kitchen.  Scarlet rested her nose into Moo's hand before walking away. Hajjah started to walk upstairs before turning around towards the girls laughing,

" That's a shame because 3 year old Moo not even scared of that damn dog but here yall go yooooo" Hajjah bursted into laughter after walking up the steps towards Shayla's room. Once she got in there she fell right on the bed kicking her sneakers off. She moved the pillow under her head when she noticed two pink pregnancy test under it. Hajjah got up briskly examining the test up close.

" I know my friend not pre..." Hajjah yelled before Shayla came in the room wide eyed slamming the door.

" Pregnant" She whispered. She grabbed the test out Haj's hand and flopped down on the bed. She was going tell Haj soon but everything was still unwrapping for her. She moved towards Hajjah and took her hand into her hands and whispered,

"Sis you can't tell anyone, I swear I just found out this morning when I got Moo from you" She said.

" I know how you get when you do not know shit" Shayla chuckled. Hajjah squeezed her hand tightly inside Shaylas' looking her deep into her eyes.

"Friend we having a baby trust me I'm not mad I'm surprised bitchhhh." Hajjah whispered back. She peeped  to see who was coming in the room when she seen Moo going back down the steps.

" Tell me the juice thou bitch cause I know you been fucking Ab" Hajjah grinned so hard sitting on her legs now leaning up for the tea.

" Girlllllllll I been telling this nigga not to nut in me but but I tell you the dick be sooooo bomb sis." Shayla laughed grabbing her ass and start making it clap and jiggle.

" girl why you think my ass got so fat outta no where. Deep like deep up in yo guts dick friend" She smiled.

Hajjah laughed as her friend started telling her the wildest sex story that happened. Daydreaming as she watched Shayla talk. She loved Shayla like one of her blood sisters. They related to everything and now she was pregnant she was so happy for her friend. Shayla was like the cream to the Oreo like Bella always compared because Shayla was so light-skinned. She was short and thick as hell. She had braces which Hajjah never understood why because she had pretty white teeth. She was short. 4'11 to be exact with a crazy ass hour glass figure at her age. She had enchanted like eyes that would have you wrapped up in them in a second. One was a light hazel and the other one was like brownish-green. Pure gorgeous. They were small, cute and oval-shaped. She had a lite little mole right above her natural arched eyebrows. Long pretty straight brown and blonde hair that fell in V like form because it was cut into levels to the middle of her back. When she wore it up in a pony tail her edges would curl up and be all over the place making her look more and more exotic. Shayla was the shit. Hajjah loved having a pretty as friend on her hip cause all ugly bitches want to do is fight. Shayla was never on that. It was Hajjah who was really rowdy. Shayla always had a job and the latest fashions. She would come to school with the most recent and latest handbags and newest shoes. She was the shit!!She always would be her self and Never folded in any situations when it came to Hajjah. Don't let the sweet face and smile fool you. Shayla can turn up when need be. Keeping razors under her tongue , stuck between her braces. Bitches isn't standing a chance. Shayla was really crazy and Hajjah was crazier. The two bond was something different.

Hajjah got up and locked the door giving Shayla a devious look before pulling out the zip lock bag she took of Ed.

" Bitch look what I got!!!!! Omg I'm so mad you can even smokeeeeeeeeee" Hajjah said with her lip poking out fake sad. Shayla eyes lit up like a kid in the candy store when she saw Haj pull out the bag. She walked over to her dresser and grabbed a yellow pack out the top. Hajjah looked over to she what Shayla was doing when she noticed what she grabbed.

"Ohhh baby you slick you slickkkk." Hajjah said snatching the Dutch pack out of Shayla's hand. She started to take some weed out the zip lock bag to roll for them, Shayla picked up a huge bud and put it right to her nose.

" omg sis this shit smell like God himself planted it what is this" Shayla said breaking the bud up for another Dutch.

"Girllaaa you wouldn't believe me if I told you the Tee whopped Ed ass today and I took this out his pocket" Hajjah said licking her lips.

" Watching Tee whoop his ass was so satisfying I didnt even stop it" Hajjah stated. Shayla looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

" Girl like whooped his ass bad bad or?" Shayla asked. Hajjah licked the sides of the Dutch finishing it off looking Shayla dead in the eyes.

" Girl bad bad" she smirked.

"I don't care thou he always doing a lot and treat my mom like shit me and my sisters like shit somebody needed to put him in his place" Hajjah said lighting the Dutch.

" He lucky Tee didnt put three between his eyes" Hajjah said with the most vile look ever. "you know I hate that nigga. he really rubs me SOOO damn wrong.

Shayla licked the ends of her Dutch she rolled plopping down on the bed , throwing her head on Haj's lap.

"Sis you don't even have to explain I would've split his throat open" Shayla looked up returning the look to Hajjah.

" Sis and that's what that nigga don't get, Girl I'm not even going lie. He smacked the shit out me cause I Called him all types of crackhead girl that's what started the fight between Tee and him. Hajjah stated as she passed the Dutch to Shayla.

" He was wrong even touching you sis what mom Tia say about it i know she snapped" Shayla said pulling from the nicely pearled Dutch, inhaling everything threw her nose. " So off topic this some gankkkkkkkkk"

"sis she high as hell somewhere fuck that bitch I don't even wanna get into that hoe." Hajjah said picking up a cardigan from Shayla's dresser. " This is cute sis lemme hold it." Hajjah took her shirt off to try on the cardigan like a sweater when Shayla told Haj she was ready to go. She wanted to catch some action and that's exactly what she was going to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

S.M.S(Save My Soul) By Vixen

Mystery / Thriller

331 107 28
Available on NovelCat Available on NovelNow Bellenthu Khule isn't your run of the mill city girl. She is awkward, anti-social, has major anger issues...
99.6K 1.9K 44
Book 1 of the Diaz series Aliyah Cameron, 18, who's struggled with mental health and the relationship between her father and brother. Who once you ge...
4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...
580K 4.4K 16
Beatrix Argent, 22 year old artist, is caught in a weird situation. After her bitch of a mother- a famous designer- passed, leaving her company to he...