Lil Papi | itzzzstoryzzz

By itzzzstoryzzz

Ka-sai moves to a new school, and falls for the big man on campus, Azari. Little did he know having the title... More

ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸 ᴘᴛ.𝟷
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸 ᴘᴛ.𝟸
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇᴀᴜx
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇᴀᴜx. 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟥
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟦
♡ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ♡
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs (ᴏʟᴅ)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟧
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟨
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟩
♡ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ♡
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟪
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟫
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟤𝟢
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
♡ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ♡
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs (ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟹
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇᴀᴜx. 3

2K 49 9
By itzzzstoryzzz

HEY YALL!  i am finally back, and i know y'all are probably so sick and tired of my excuses but look i have a good one this time. Long story short; DONT TRUST NIGGAS!🤣😭. No , but really to keep it simple. my ex-friend who i was letting use my spotify (which was attached to the same email as this wattpad account) changed the password to the WHOLE ass gmail account.

after monthsssss i was hopeless because the only things attached to that email was this wattpad account and the before mentioned spotify account. so after contacting wattpad i finally was able to get back end and i couldn't be happier to be back! thank you all SO much for all the support y'all have been given on my books.

i just want to let y'all know that i'm coming with HEAT. new books, new chapters, ALL THAT.

once again thank y'all so much for all the support on my books 🥺💙💙!

ALSOOOOOO!!!!!: please let me know any ideas/concepts y'all have for future books i'm VERY open to suggestions. i already have a few ideas but since y'all are the readers so i want your feedback of course, so feel free to comment or dm me.

-much love, THUGGO💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dope Boy By Rena❤️

General Fiction

413K 17.5K 39
aғтer a ѕтorм coмeѕ a calм.
5.3K 331 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...
32.6K 1.2K 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
20.1K 281 23
A story about a new kid and the 'king' of the school falling in 'love' (BXB) TW: implies SA, cheating, beating, and Smut || I will be editing my old...