The Dominant Duo (BoyxBoyxBoy)

By --Forest--

Isn't it funny how one minute you're in this perfect bubble, distorted from reality but then like all bubbles... More

Post Completion Author's Note
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.23 Part 2
Ch.24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chalter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 36

7.8K 181 2
By --Forest--

        Chloe's POV

I had paced through the halls, running my hands through my tangled hair. I totally just bombed this test.

My feet dragged me along through halls I didn't recognize and voices began to echo. Mom would kill me if she found out I had flunked this exam.

A hushed voice caught my attention causing me to freeze. I peeked around the corner to spy on whoever was talking because, have you met me? I have to eavesdrop.

"Chandler... didn't work... pay," one of the guys, crossing his arms defensively.

June's friend, Chandler, replied with more hushed, angry words which ultimately inspired a louder argument.

"You offered me a deal! It's time for you to pull your weight," The one with his arms crossed continued, pressing an accusatory finger into Chandler's chest.

"Listen, things didn't work out the way I wanted it to. So you don't get the money," Chandler all but yelled back.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took that as my leave.

What kind of deal did those two have?

A/N: I know it's short but I'm slightly intoxicated whilst writing this 🌬🍃
But, this is to keep you on your toes since I had a spurt of inspiration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 441 29
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...
205 12 9
A serial killer as-well-as a top student at his former school. Being blinded by his mother's selfish desires, he ends up choosing a path that could u...
7.8M 247K 41
Quiet, Shy and mute, Niklaus Wade harbors a past that haunts him and leaves him unable to speak. Violent, Reckless and Dominant, Gnashton Wade is un...
73.6K 2.5K 43
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...