Under A Dark Cloud

Por Else_Milch

After finally gaining her freedom, Keira is set off to live on her own out in the open world. Until one night... Más

Under a Dark Cloud
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Is it too late to say sorry?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not an update but still important
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Mini A/N
Chapter 37
Sorry XP
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Just another A/N again ( O 3 O )
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bad news for you
Just A News
Chapter 45
....
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
=_=

~*Bonus Chapter*~

51.1K 991 256
Por Else_Milch

Authee here!~ This is a bonus chappie for you guys! This is a bonus since they aren't in Italy yet. But hey :D Atleast you know what happened during the plane trip ^_^

Cloud's POV :

Keira was wide awake and excited when We were in the car. I held her hand and gave it a squeeze. She looked at me with a smile. I leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. She was surprised and quickly bowed her head, blushing. I chuckled. Cute. She looked back at the window as I rested my head on the seat's headrest and closed my eyes.

" Cloud?, " She asked.

" Hmmm? " My eyes still closed.

" I think We just passed the airport. "

" Uh-huh, " Eyes still closed but a smirk was tugging its way to my lips.

" Cloud. Where are we going?, " She asked again.

After a couple of minutes, I opened my eyes and smiled. We stopped infront of a brown gate with a gold " V " in its center. The guards immediately opened it and the car went in. Then, We stopped infront of a private jet. Ah, The Valentinian Private Airport.

Donny turned to look at us and said, " We've arrived, Capo. "

" Cloud, You still haven't told me where we are, " Keira's voice was laced with a bit of impatience and curiosity.

Instead of answering her, I told her, " Let's go, Cara. "

I went out first and opened the door for her. I took her hand as She went out and her eyes widened. I chuckled in her reaction and walked to the jet, still holding hands.

We went up the stairs and was greeted by a cheery flight attendant. She beamed at us and said, " Boun Giorno! Welcome to the Private Valentino Jet, Mr. and Mrs. Valentino. I am Carrie, Your flight attendant for today! "

" P-Private jet?, " Keira stuttered, still surprised.

" Grazzi, " I said to the flight attendant and lead us inside. Donny will be the one to handle our baggage. I looked over my shoulder to see Keira's eyes widened even more when We entered the jet.

Keira's Pov :

You've got to be kidding me. Here I am, in front of a jet. My mouth nearly gaped open when the door suddenly opened. Cloud took my hand and lead me out.

We walked to the jet and went up the stairs. We were suddenly greeted by a woman with a neat blue uniform.

" Boun Giorno! Welcome to the Private Valentino Jet, Mr. and Mrs. Valentino. I am Carrie, Your flight attendant for today! "

Wait what? I looked at her to see if She's lying but She wasn't. And yes, I can tell if someone's lying or not.

Back to the private jet part. I stuttered, " P-Private jet? "

Before the flight attendant could say something, Cloud lead me inside and I jawdropped.

You've got to be kidding me.

Inside was a luxurious Elite Class room. Yes, the one with a huge flatscreen TV, recliners, sofas, and all those fancy what-nots.

" Let's sit, shall we?, " Cloud said, breaking my fantasies in the room.

I nodded slowly as We headed to sit down in one of the sofas. Cloud smiled at me and rested his head on the head pillow in comfort.

Still not answering my question, I asked once more, " Cloud. Please tell me what's with this private jet thing. "

Cloud sighed and looked at me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pinched my cheek.

" Ok. I wasn't planning on going inside a public airport. Instead, well, We're here in the Private Valentinian Airport and we're now riding the private jet for our trip to Italy, " He answered.

Before I could ask another question, An awfully familiar voice cutted in and said, " This is your handsome Captain speaking. Please take your seats as We prepare to take off. And also, Please don't forget to dump the douche bag who forgot to take me back with him to Italy. "

I heard Cloud groan and lightly banged his head in the headrest. He closed his eyes and muttered, " Idiota Damanico. "

On cue, Damanico went out of the head flight room wearing a pilot's hat. He grinned and tipped his hat to me.

" Buon Giorno, Dear sister-in-law. Excited to see Italy?, " He said with a smile.

" Very, Dear brother-in-law, " I said, equal as his with a smile. Cloud cleared his throat.

" Why are you here, Damanico? Don't you have work to attend to?, " Cloud said, glaring at him.

" I do but what can I say? I miss the Villa and the memories!, " Damanico said with a huge grin.

" You know perfectly well that only Me and Keira can go since it will be our honeymoon, " Cloud said, sounding a bit irritated.

" So? The more, the merrier, no?, " He said, giving me a wink. I giggled, earning a glance from Cloud.

What? I mouthed.

He shook his head and nodded to Damanico. My lips formed into an " O. "

Cloud stood up and clapped his hands together.

" Ok then. I will lead Keira to our room, so she can get some rest. "

" But I- "

I was cutted off as Cloud scooped me and carried me bridal style. Damanico watched in amusement as Cloud carried me somewhere. He walked straight ahead and opened a door, revealing a queen sized bed. He gently put me down on the bed.

" But Cloud. I'm fine, ok? I know that I needed the rest for the baby but- "

" Wait, You're pregnant?!, " I saw Damanico standing in front of the door. Cloud blocked his view and smirked at his surprised brother.

" She's pregnant?! Why, when..- "

" Congratulations, Sherlock. You discovered that She's pregnant with my child and you're an uncle now. Case closed, " Cloud cutted in, slamming the door on his brother's face.

Cloud's POV :

Hell. Why is that idiota here? He'll just ruin the honeymoon, knowing who he is. I rubbed my temples and tried to relax a bit. After a good few minutes, I turned to see Keira, already sleeping. She was positioned herself in fetal position. I smiled.

I knew you would be tired.

I slowly removed my shoes and joined in beside her. I lied down next to her, also in fetal position. She looks so beautiful and peaceful in her sleep. I leaned in a bit to kiss her forehead and brought the covers to cover us. I held her hand with mine, intertwining our fingers together.

Before sleep can take over me, I murmured, " I love you , Cara mia. "

~~~~

I woke up sometime after napping for 30 minutes or so. Keira is comfortably snuggled in my chest, still asleep. I smiled and kissed her hair.

Then, There was an incoming sound call and the captain announced,

" Hello, Everyone. We will be arriving Italy in 10 minutes. Please return back to your sea- "

" We'll be arriving in 10 minutes. So, Stop cuddling or whatever you're doing and get your ass out of the bed, " Damanico's voice butted in.

" Ahem. Please go to your seats and prepare for landing, " The captain said and the call ended.

I sighed and gently nudged Keira. She groggily opened her eyes and gave me a lazy smile. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

" Are we there yet?, " She asked, her voice nearly a whisper.

" Soon, Cara mia. Come, Let us take our seats now. In a few minutes, the plane is going to land, " I replied.

She nodded as I helped her up. We went out of the room and took our seats. In the seats beside us was Damanico, looking at me with narrowed eyes.

I raised my brow at him. I turned to look at Keira, slightly sleepy. I smiled and placed an arm around her. She looked at me with her warm brown eyes and I whispered,

" Sleep a bit more, bellaismo, " I said as She nodded, putting her head in shoulder and slowly drifting off to sleep.

I caressed her hair and kissed the top of her head.

" So, about me being an uncle, can I- "

" Shut up, " I cutted off Damanico and rested my head in Keira's.

-=====______=====÷÷÷÷÷=======××××++++++×××+×+×+×+

So, How was the bonus for you? Loving or Hating Damanico? *wiggles my eyebrows*

:D

So, Guys. I noticed that the story is slightly losing its mature-likeness..es ( < . < ) You know, Cloud is a full grown man and He used to act mature in the first few chapters but the rest of the chapters is starting to make him look like a teen instead. I'm gonna edit this or *Jigouko, Who am I kidding? I need an editor ( Q ^ Q )

So, If you guys know a good, great or awesome editor, Lemme know, ok? ^^ I would really appreciate it :)

Like :)

Vote :D

Comment ^_^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

77.8K 2.3K 21
Tara , a young adult living in the city of Seoul finds out that her father has taken a great amount of debt from the famous mafia gang leader Niam. O...
4.1M 89.6K 60
When running away from her past, twenty two year old Alina runs straight into the arms of Romeo De Luca, twenty six and an Italian Mafia Don, not jus...
810 80 37
Living a hard life come to realize the guy she is in love with is the cause
108 0 11
Months after killing her abusive husband, Chelsea has to deal with someone trying to kill her, on top of her boyfriend being a leader of a mafia gang.