šƒš€š˜šƒš‘š„š€šŒ. āŖ š—Œš–ŗš—Œš—Žļæ½...

By lcvykuna

Shy, reserved, and innocent. Can Misa become a shinobi? š˜€š˜š—®š˜š˜‚š˜€; š–¼š—ˆš—†š—‰š—…š–¾š—š–¾ āœ“ š™½š™°šššš„ššƒš™¾ š—Œš–ŗš—Œ... More

šƒššš²šš«šžššš¦
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
second story!

twenty-three

7.3K 254 88
By lcvykuna

ʚ Happiness Can Be Found ɞ

Looking out at the window, the clouds have turned gray and no sunlight to shine.

She looks at herself in the mirror; the dullness in her eyes and her outfit is black to symbolize grieving. Today is Sandaime's funeral. Villagers and shinobis are attending the ceremony to honor a wonderful legend. Not to mention, the lives that protected him when fighting against the Sannin. Hiruzen was a man full of wisdom that benefited the shinobi world and during his lifetime. However, his death wasn't peaceful.

Misa looks at her nightstand to find her tidy up headband. She grabs it and wears it around her neck like the usual. Her delicate fingers graze over the Konoha symbol to represent she is a shinobi of this nation. "Sweetheart, are you ready?" Reiko opens the door. Misa showed no emotion and simply nods her head. Her mother has a mournful face. She enters the bedroom and holds both of her daughter's hands in a firm grip. "I understand this is too much to take in. Just remember, Lord Hiruzen will forever be in our hearts." Reiko tries to cheer Misa up and wants to remove the sorrow out of her.

In a low voice, "I will always remember that, okaa-san." She has spoken. They go outside to find Akemi and Koichi is waiting for them. The man hears the door shut close to see his child not being her cheerful self. His eyes downcast and decides to hold her hand as they reach the Hokage house. It hurts his heart to see Misa like this.

When arriving, they spotted their friends and villagers have come together. Misa saw her team gathered around. "Go to them. I'm pretty sure they needed you." Akemi has a small grin played on his face. He let's go of Misa's hand and have her see her friends and sensei. Sasuke is the first one to see her approaching. "How are you?" He probably asked a bad question. With no response, Misa goes into his arms. Sasuke knew right away how she is feeling.

He held her fragile body with all of the comforts to give. The boy can hear light sobs and weeping tears on his clothes. Sasuke gingerly pets her silky locks. Misa slowly separates from his chest and face the rest of the team. They're beloved people that stayed by her side.

Subsequently, the ceremony begins. Everyone has their heads down and gave their respect. Then, the sky starts to drip down the rain. Almost like it was crying. The Jōnins are first to give out the white flowers. Akemi and Reiko both put down their flowers and gave a brief look at the Sandaime's picture. Once a happy and inspiring shinobi is leaving a legacy. After them is the Rookie 10 and the younger generation.

Misa observes the beauty of the flower. White flowers mean humility and innocence. She lays it down on top of numerous amounts of flowers. "Arigatou, Hiruzen-sama." She thanked him for being the Hokage that watched her grow to what she is now. As the funeral went on, the sky starts to shine again as the rain swept away. The majestic sun brings light to their face. Misa knew Hiruzen doesn't want anyone to stay sad for eternity. There is hope that can lead to happiness.

He said in his last words "When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."

Her distressed face changes to a collected emotion. "Misa." Her ears picked up a voice that said her name. Sasuke is her lover, her one and only. The petite girl whirls to find her team is waiting. A radiant smile graced Misa's face and she skips her feet to meet up with them. "Everyone, I've never said this but I am grateful for having you all as the greatest people in my life. I used to be scared and not like socializing. But you all showed me true friendship and having me breaking out of my shell."

Less than a minute, Naruto squeezed her into a big bear hug. "You are the best Misa-chan! No one can bring love like you in this team." He indicated. Sakura joins in "He is right. We get happy whenever you are with us." She delivered her friend a sweet smile.

Misa can feel spirit has been lifted. Kakashi walks up to her and ruffles her head. "You sure can bring the mood up. But I am also grateful to have you as my student." The man has known her father for a long time and he predicted from the start, she'll be an excellent shinobi. Then comes Sasuke. He grabs for her hand and pecks with his lips. Misa's cheeks profusely turned into red hue. "I am grateful for everything you did to take me out of the darkness and see the glimpse of light." The Uchiha appreciated for the long journey to seek jubilant.

Suddenly, the couple hear snickers coming from Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke groans in annoyance because they are about to tease them at any moment. Suddenly, he felt Misa interlaced her fingers with his. "I am glad, Sasuke-kun." She speaks pleasantly. Misa honestly would never believe to fall in love especially at a young age. They found each other and have no regrets. On their way to existing the tower, Naruto and Sakura kept teasing the couple that are embarrassed.

Then, Team 7 are back to being themselves.

✧˖*°࿐

As the week went by, Misa's thirteenth birthday is here. She invited a lot of people to the party; mainly the Rookie 10, Guy's squad, and Jōnins that are her father's former colleagues but considered them as his friends. The party takes place at the cherry blossom park. Divine petals are fully bloomed and enticing to look at.

"Your hair is done, hime-sama." Nanami puts on a gorgeous hairpin in Misa's ebony head. She has fully recovered after the battle and is running the bakery again. She helped her friend with getting ready for the celebration. Misa is picked a kimono that has her favorite color pastel purple and floral patterning. Her hair is up in a bun to show more of the lovely face. She resembles a royal princess.

"You know, I have been noticing some interactions between you and the Uchiha. Care to explain?" Nanami has a mischievous smirk on her face, feeling quite eager to know. When bringing up that topic, Misa began to blush and fidget her fingers. She stutters out her words "W-We a-are in a relationship." Finally telling Nanami.

For a brief silence, Misa jolted when squeals break it. The Sato girl grabs her tiny friend's arm. "You are in love!" She shouted gleeful. "So you have a thing for bad boys?" Nanami continues to tease Misa and nudging her. The dainty girl instantly shook her head. "You're wrong! He is very kind and generous. He trusted me about sharing his life and I learned many things from him." Misa is admitting that Sasuke is beyond what people thinks. In other words, he gets judged at first glance. Nanami's lips curve a warm smile. "I may not know him personally but if he makes you happy then that's great." She lightly pats Misa's back and takes her hand.

"Come on! Hime-sama has people waiting for her!" The cheerful Nanami drags the birthday girl and they make their way to the park. Soon they arrived, Misa gasps at the overwhelming sight of everyone dressed in their kimonos, and the cherry blossoms contrasting the peaceful environment.

"Onee-chan!" A cute, squeaky voice called her.

She realizes it's Koichi in his adorable outfit, looking like a little prince. He ran his small legs and hugs his sister by the waist. "Happy birthday!" Koichi gives Misa the most heartwarming smile. She lets out a giggle and cups his mochi-like cheek. "Arigatou, it really means a lot." Thanking her brother. The only brother she ever needs. "What about me? I don't get a hug?" Nanami pouts and has her arms crossed. Shockingly, Koichi shook his head. "Onee-chan is better than Nami-chan." He playfully stuck his tongue out. Poor Nanami gets rejected by an eight-year-old. Misa began to laugh out loud like chiming bells.

The siblings and friend starts walking up to the crowd. It felt like time stopped when Misa first makes an appearance. Their eyes are enchanted. It's like seeing a goddess glow from the cherry blossoms under the moonlight.

"Oi! Misa-chan!"

Naruto waves his hand in the air. She smiles at the sight of her friends together. Misa is light on her feet and goes up to them. Ino hugs her first out of everyone. "You look so cute! No wonder you are the 'Beauty of the Rookie 10'." The Yamanaka stated. Misa tilts her head like a lost puppy. "Beauty of the Rookie 10?" She said quizzically. Kiba smirks and steps in on this. "You are quite popular, Misa-chan. According to the villagers and older shinobis, they find you the most beautiful shinobi in our generation." He recalls what the people have been saying.

Her rosy pink eyes widened slightly. She would never believe to have a title because she only sees herself as an ordinary person. However, as generations go by, the title will be remembered and looked back on. Later, the Rookie 10 start their fun hangout after not being with each other in so long. Misa devoured tons of desserts that leaves people questioning how could someone so petite can eat that much. She also received many very thoughtful presents. It was a marvelous experience since her birthdays are normally small but she loved everything about it.

Alone underneath the tree, Misa does her favorite activity once again. The stars are more scattered and twinkling in the night sky. Abruptly, she felt a presence coming. "You're stargazing by yourself." Sasuke kneels to sit next to her on the grass. Letting out a deep sigh "Seems pretty lonely." He sounded almost lackluster. Misa laughs softly and moves closer to lay her head on his shoulder. "Well, you are welcome to join." She feels content to be with her lover at last. The couple stayed silent and savor every moment just being in relaxation.

Sasuke's onyx eyes drift down at the beauty looking at the stars. Her fair skin gleams luminous. Not to mention, those eyes hold so many emotions but all he can see is purity and joy. His cold feelings would amend whenever he thinks about her. There is no denying that he is in love with her.

"Misa."

"Hai, Sasuke-kun."

"Can you sing to me?"

She lifts her head off his shoulder and nodded. "Sure." Misa clears her throat to have vocals ready. "This one is called Turn Sadness Into Kindness." She tells him and sings away.

Yeah, turn sadness into kindness
Turn the things that make you yourself into strength

It's okay to get lost, start walking
Once again, once again

Do you like meeting all people's expectations
And being praised for it?

Do you always have a wonderful smile
Even if you don't turn out the way you want to?

Her singing is passionate yet dreamy. The song has a deep message. Sasuke couldn't read Misa's mind but she is thinking about the ones that were once broken but they found their cure. Once they're cured, they think about what they would do to make a change for themselves and the rest. A dream.

✧˖*°࿐

Walking while holding hands, they start to head back to the party. In the middle of their walk, Sasuke stopped in his tracks. "What's wrong?" Misa asked him. "I forgot to give your gift but I wanted to keep it personal between us." He answered a bit demure. Usually, Sasuke isn't the one to bring a gift but it's for the one that he loves deeply. Misa beams "What is it?!" She is excited to find out. The Uchiha lets go of her hand and grabs for it in his kimono. He reveals his gift and it was a necklace with a moon charm. Misa's jaw dropped because it's very stunning jewelry.

Wasting no time, she leaps and wraps around his neck. "Arigatou, Sasuke-kun." She thanked him and said it into his ear so heavenly. He still has the necklace in his hand but hugs her back. "You're welcome." He replied in a gentle tone.

When they pulled apart, Sasuke puts the jewelry around her neck. Misa can't stop admiring the moon charm with sparkling diamonds. "I wanted it to be personal because I am not good at expressing my feelings for you in front of others." Sasuke sheepishly looks at his feet. Misa never knew the Uchiha Sasuke can be shy. Although, it's nice to see him opening up. So she holds his hand in a tight grip. "It's perfect." Simply put it that she'll cherish the gift.

"The moon is beautiful."

It felt like deja-vu when they stargaze on their first night in Konoha. She said those words but instead, Sasuke is the one that recited it. Misa knew what he meant and her heart wouldn't stop fluttering. "It sure is." She said, shifting her gaze up at the full moon and stars. A view straight out of an artwork.

Up until they heard screams and rumbling noises. The couple quickly looks around to see their friends are piled up on each other. They've been spying on them for kami knows how long. Sasuke grows furious and his blood is boiling. "There better be a good explanation for this!" He glared murderously at them. "You were flirtatious there, Sasuke." Naruto snickers but Sasuke trudges towards him as the blonde idiot backs away in fear. "Uchiha Sasuke is a softy." Kiba starts cracking up and Akamaru on his head barks. The girls all went up to Misa and gush about the cute moment.

"Love is in the air, what a drag," Shikamaru spoke nonchalantly.

"It's so youthful to see pure love!" Lee's big eyes start to tear up.

Neji heard their whole conversation. His opal eyes subconsciously land on a pink-haired beauty. Throughout the event, his gaze never left her. She is so captivating. Sakura lifts her head and gave a glance at him. He gasps but he immediately looked at elsewhere. Neji can't believe he is acting bashful.

As soon as the night passes, a new day comes.

It's a day off and thank goodness they can continue enjoying their quality time doing whatever they want. The village is in the process of being restored from the incident. Despite that, it was refreshing to see some happy faces from villagers. But eventually, there will be a fifth Hokage to lead Konoha.

Once Nanami opens the bakery, a load of people came in a quick speed. Guess they were desperate for the new dessert on the menu which is dango. It is her favorite recipe to make because the colors are vibrant, fun to bake, and delicious to eat. All morning, she believes that the whole population of the village came to the place. Now that it's earlier afternoon, she is now wiping the tables clean. Continuously, she hears a ringing of bells.

"Konichiwa!" Nanami greeted all bubbly.

But she fell a little awestruck by the customers. They have different heights—one short and the other is taller. She couldn't tell how their faces looked because of the hat and black high collar cloak with red clouds on them. The shorter person raises their head to show piercing obsidian eyes.

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Author's Note
Oml! That cliffhanger!!! 🙈🙈 I hope you can figure out who are these mysterious people 😝 The song I used is Kanashimi Wo Yasashisa Ni which is Naruto OP 3 💖 I thought it would fit the theme for this chapter and I love putting the OPs and ending songs to have a nostalgic feel 🥺😊 So to inform you all that Misa is the youngest member of Team 7 and is born in November because parts of her surname means autumn. Just a fun fact that I created 😉✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 583 41
š—£š—›š—¢š—˜š—”š—œš—« [š—™š—˜š—˜ā€¢š—”š—œš—žš—¦] š™©š™š™š š™„š™š™¤š™šš™£š™žš™­ š™žš™Ø š™– š™”š™šš™œš™šš™£š™™š™–š™§š™® š™¢š™–š™œš™žš™˜š™–š™” š™—š™žš™§š™™ š™¤š™§š™žš™œš™žš™£š™–š™©š™žš™£š™œ š™›š™§š™¤š™¢ š™œš™§š™šš™šš™ ...
37.2K 1.3K 36
Book 2 of the Naruto x Reader story! They thought that the worst of things had passed, and they could go about living their life to the fullest and a...
18.7K 593 26
[Book 1 of the Unexpected Series] Kokoro Hatake had a lot to bare and a lot to live up to. Her grandfather had abandoned a mission, tainting the Hata...