Stronger Then I've Ever Been

Oleh Bella___XD__

Street fighting is something Layla Fischer has been doing half of her life time to pay bills and provide for... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1- The New Kid
Chapter 2- That Dream
Chapter 3- Ms. Grumpy
Chapter 4- I'd Rather Make-Out With A Hairless Cat
Chapter 5- I'm Smokin' Hot
Chapter 6- Fight Gone Deadly
Chapter 7- Party Fighting
Chapter 8- Life Goes On
Chapter 9- Late Night Run
Chapter 10- 20 Questions
Chapter 11- Shoot Out
Chapter 12- Movie Time
Chapter 13- He's Lying
Chapter 14- Kind of the Truth
Chapter 15- Liar
Chapter 16- Pipsqueak
Chapter 17- Fighting Agian
Chapter 18- Family Talk
Chapter 19- Babysitting
Chapter 20- I'm Broken
Chapter 21- Bigger and More Viscuos
Chapter 22- Wolfy
Chapter 23- Welcome to your First High Speed Chase
Chapter 24- Tipsy
Chapter 25- Figments of my Memory
Chapter 26- Rivalry
Chapter 27- Warehouse
Chapter 28- Through a Bathroom Window
Chapter 29- Punishment
Chapter 30- The Cliff
Chapter 31- Caramel Frappuccino and Two Donuts
Chapter 32- The Phone Call
Chapter 33- Cliché
Chapter 34- Weird Looking Fruit Bowl Like Thing
Chapter 35- Ellie
Chapter 36- First Kiss
Chapter 37- Breakfast for Dinner
Chatpter 38- Shipped away
Chapter 39- Bug
Chapter 40- Cooking
Chapter 41- Ice Cream Parlor
LIFE UPDATE
Chapter 42- Calm
Chapter 43- Friends
SHOUT OUTS!!! **BEWARE VERY LONG**
Chapter 44- Sweetie Pie
Chapter 45- Why are you here?
Chapter 46- Halloween
Chapter 47- Beer Pong
Chapter 48- Tipsy
Chapter 49- Detention
Chapter 50- Diego & Lizzie
Chapter 51- Up and Down
Chapter 52- A Little Drunk
Chapter 53- Making Amends
**Quick Authors Note**
Chapter 54- Pizza
Chapter 55- Lunch Room
Chapter 56- Broken Liquor
Chapter 57- Again
Chapter 58- Night
Chapter 59- Scars and Wounds
Chapter 60- Take Me Back
Chapter 61- Groceries
Chapter 62- Just my Luck
Chapter 63- The Club
Chapter 65- Reliving
Chapter 66- Doctors Office
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 64- Leaving

760 28 33
Oleh Bella___XD__

I swear I feel butterflies in my stomach because I did not expect Bo to say that. I don't even try and hide the smile on my face which causes Bo to give me a weird look.

"Are you okay Doll?" he asks me curiously.

I nod my head, "Yeah."

I just continue to drink my Bacardi like I'm drinking water. Somehow before I know it, it's all gone.

"Are you sure you're okay, you drank that in like one minute," Bo seems to notice my weird drinking habit.

I can feel the alcohol start to affect me a little bit but I'm not that light weight. I mean I'm not a heavy weight either so I know after maybe another glass or two I won't be able to drive myself home.

"Yes, I am great actually. I'm here with my boyfriend and his friends, what could go wrong?" I give him a big peppy smile.

He just shakes his head at me with a smile on his face in response. Everybody chit chats for awhile and I'm actually able to make conversation with this one girl who came here with one of the boys. Her whole demeanor kind of changed when we started talking, she is super smart and very mellow. Rather then the peppy attitude she gives off when she is talking to the guys.

Bo gets me a refill for my drink at the bar so we didn't have to deal with Jessie but she still comes in once in awhile to talk to the guys and get their refills. She completely avoids Bo and I but I would too after being called out like that.

Mason leans over to Bo and whispers something in his ear and gives Sasha, the girl I've been talking to, a look in which she nods her head.

"Layla, how about us and the girls go out to the dance floor and enjoy ourselves a little more," she grabs my hand not really giving me a chance to respond.

I'm dragged down the stairs which makes me almost trip and fall on my face, "Woah, slow down. Why are we leaving exactly?"

Once we reach the bar Sasha finally speaks, "We never just come here for fun, well the girls do but the boys always have their business here. Their probably having some guys come in to do a deal or a trade."

"Oh, how do you know so much?"

She laughs at me as if my question is a joke, "The guy I've been talking to we have been on and off for awhile, like a year or maybe longer. So, I know everything that goes on in the inside. I've stayed up there for one of the deals but sometimes it can get messy, they have us leave for safety reasons mostly and obviously so no information gets out."

"Gotcha," I nod my head. "But then, why do you act like prissy spoiled slut?"

"Oh, well that is because it's easier to get along with the other guys and girls then. Don't get me wrong I hate every minute of it but when I saw you I was so glad I would get the chance to be normal," she explains to me.

I give her a weird look, "Does your boyfriend not find it annoying when you do that?"

She huffs clearly annoyed, "He almost likes me better that way but I know he likes the real side of me in bed, if you know what I mean."

She winks at me and I just laugh, "We are also currently not together so imma mingle on the dance floor and you're coming with me."

I wanna protest but the alcohol in my blood tells me it's not a bad idea to let loose tonight just for a little while. Sasha seems so careless and free as she sways her hips to the music. I join her as we dance like nobody is watching with the music blaring in our ear. People run into each other as it is so crowded so I don't pay much attention when some other guy runs into me. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are," the guy yells over the music.

The guy is honestly not half bad looking either with striking black hair and very defined features. He seems very laidback but I try not to pay much attention to him.

I give the man a small smile and yell back, "Thanks."

I try and turn back around to continue dancing with Sasha but I realize she is grinding on some other dude. I just chuckle and I'm about to walk away when I'm stopped by the same guy.

"What are you doing here on this fine night," he asks yelling again.

I feel my smile start to fall so I tell him, "I'm here with my boyfriend and his friends."

He nods his head then leans to my ear so I can hear him better without him screaming, "Do you wanna go to the bar to chit chat?"

I hesitate for a second but I nod my head and he takes me to a further corner of the bar where the music isn't as loud.

"I'm surprised I have yet to break an ear drum with how loud the dance floor is tonight," the guy jokingly says.

I give him another small smile, "I think you just get used to it."

"Oh, I realized I haven't introduced myself, my name is Viktor. And you are?" he gives me his hand to shake and I shake it to be polite.

"Uhm, I'm Layla," I respond back.

He gives me a big smile, "Layla, what a beautiful name. Well, it's very nice to meet you, could I offer you a drink?"

"Oh no thank you, I don't really take drinks from guys I just met," I tell him.

He chuckles, "Haha I totally understand where you are coming from, I'm not gonna push you."

"Oh my gosh Layla, there you areee," I see Sasha come up to me with her arms hooked around a guys neck and stumbling.

I just playfully laugh at her, "Hey, what's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you- wait, Viktor? What are you doing here?" She hugs him almost falling over as she walked over to him.

"Just letting lose for one night, it's good to see you Sash," he laughs at her.

She crinkles her nose, "You know I hate when you call me that. Anyway, Layla I'm going home with this fine man, Viktor keep her safe for me."

She stumbles over to me and gives me a kiss on my cheek, "Okay Sasha, maybe I'll see you again sometime."

She nods her head and waves us goodbye as she walks out the door with her new mystery man.

"She sure is a character, especially drunk," Viktor states.

"How do you know her?" I ask him.

"Well, long story short, I was in a gang she was with someone there so we became pretty close. We kinda stopped talking once I left to get my life together," he explains to me.

I nod my head once more, "I see."

Suddenly a bunch of people come down from the upstairs, most of them just leave right away but some make their way to the bar and dance floor. Then, I see Bo and he looks kinda mad.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I ask him as he marches up to Viktor.

"You have some guts to be flirting with my girlfriend," he spits at Viktor in his face.

Viktor puts his hands up in defense, "Woah there Bow Tie, I wasn't flirting just striking up conversation."

Bo scoffs, "I know you're reputation and don't fucking call me that."

Bo grabs me by my hand and drags be back up the stairs to another private room that's much smaller and only him and I were there.

I look at Bo in disbelief, "What the hell was that for?"

"What did he say to you," he ignores my question.

"We didn't even talk that much, he was just being kind to me," I tell him.

He scoffs again, "Kind my ass, so you are saying he didn't try and flirt?"

"No, he did not. He only called me beautiful to which I told him I had a boyfriend," I look at him confused.

"Whatever," he just huffs. "I think we should just head home, I'll drive."

He is about to leave the room but I grab his hand, "No, you're drunk you shouldn't drive."

I see his demeanor softened after I said that and he takes in a breath, "I only had half of my one drink Doll, I wasn't in the drinking mood after Jes was a total bitch to you."

"Oh," is all manage to get out.

Bo takes my hand more gently this time and he goes to the group to inform them that we are leaving. We slowly make our way to my car as we just chit chat about random things. I stumble a few times and so Bo starts to hold my waist as we walk. Finally, we get to my car and we are on our way back to my house.

A/N-

Hey y'all, I'm so sorry for disappearing again, school has been kicking my ass. Also, Wattpad was hating me and my story wasn't allowing me to edit. Obviously, I've got it fixed luckily but I'm gonna keep on trying to post when I can. Once I have done finals I know I should hopefully get more time to write again. I really love writing and I miss it so much but my schedule is getting overwhelming!

I hope y'all are doing alright and that you guys had a happy holidays and a happy new year!

Again, like always, thank you for the constant support. It truly means the world to me. Also, yes I read every comment and I notice every vote and follow. All of it is so greatly appreciated and I'm thankful for each and everyone of you.

I love you all and I hope to see you all in the next chapter! Bye byeeeeeeeeee!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

238K 5.9K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
31.8K 1.5K 42
Hope's brother was murdered 2 years ago and she's spent all that time trying to track the men down who were responsible. When three new guys start, e...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...
316K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...