Sirius Black Imagines

By futurewriter1909

This book is mostly consisted of all my Sirius Imagines from my Tumblr @futurewriter2000. The original charac... More

Go with me
Summer lies and jealous types
Too much
Remuseta
Hidden
Calling Names
Where family loyalty lies...
Starting Over
Here to Stay
It; The Moment Of Everything
Binary Stars
Grey Clouds
Dangerous Woman
Mirror Pieces
To See those Eyes
Giving Chances
Blind Love
Class
Stained in Red
Penny for your thoughts
Breaking in Grey
Assertive People
The Challange - pt.1
The Challange - pt. 2
The Challange - pt.3
Ready or Not - pt. 1
Ready or not - pt. 2
Combatants - pt. 1
Combatants - pt. 2
Combatants - pt. 3
Combatants - pt.4
Combatants - pt.5
Combatants - pt. 6
Combatants - pt. 7
Combatants - pt. 8
Sanje - pt. 1
Sanje - pt. 2
Secrets and Lies - pt. 1
Secrets and Lies - pt.2
Secrets and Lies - pt. 3
Secrets and Lies - pt. 4
Secrets and Lies - pt.5
Secrets and Lies - pt. 6
Secrets and Lies - pt. 7
Secrets and Lies - pt.8
Secrets and Lies - pt. 9
Secrets and Lies - pt. 10
Secrets and Lies - pt. 11
He left - pt. 1
He left - pt. 2
He left - pt. 3
He left - pt. 4
He left - pt.5
He left - pt. 6
He left - pt. 7
He left - pt. 8
He left - Epilogue
Reality - pt. 1
Reality - pt. 2
Reality - pt. 3
Reality - pt. 4
Reality - pt. 5
Reality - pt. 6
Unsteady - pt. 1
Unsteady - pt. 2
Please, Mr. Jailer - pt. 1
Please, Mr. Jailer - pt. 2
Crushing - pt. 1
Crushing - pt. 2
Perfection - pt. 1
Perfection - pt. 2
Perfection - pt. 3
Perfection - pt. 4
Perfection - pt. 5
Fighting Battles - pt. 1
Fighting Battles - pt. 2
Fighting Battles - pt. 3
Fighting Battles - pt. 4
Fighting Battles - pt. 5
Fighting Battles - pt. 6
Fighting Battles - pt. 7
Salvation - pt. 1
Salvation - pt. 2
Salvation - pt. 3
Salvation - Epilogue
Flipping Through the Memories of You - pt. 2
Flipping Through the Memories of You - pt. 3
Flipping Through the Memories of You - pt. 4
Flipping Through the Memories of You - pt. 5
Flipping Through the Memories of You - pt. 6
Flipping Through the Memories of You - pt. 7
Flipping Through the Memories of You - pt. 8
Flipping through the Memories of You - pt. 9
Thieves - pt. 1
Thieves - pt. 2
Thieves - pt. 3
Thieves - pt. 4
Thieves - pt. 5
Thieves - pt. 6
You're a mean one - pt. 1
You're a mean one - pt. 2
You're a mean one - Pt. 3
You're a mean one - pt. 4
You're a mean one - pt. 5
Close Friends - Pt.1
Close Friends - Pt.2
Close Friends - Pt.3
Close Friends - Pt.4
Close Friends - Pt.5
Close Friends - pt. 6
Close Friends - Epilogue
Farewell Revenge - pt. 1
Farewell Revenge - pt. 2
Farewell Revenge - pt. 3
Farewell Revenge - pt. 4
Farewell Revenge - pt.5
Farewell Revenge - pt.6
Farewell Revenge - pt.7
Farewell Revenge - pt.8
Farewell Revenge - Epilogue
Girls play Games, Women don't. - pt. 1
Girls play Games, Women don't. - pt. 2
Girls play Games, Women don't. - pt. 3
Girls play Games, Women don't. - pt. 4
Girls play Games, Women don't. - pt. 5
So very deeply
Back Home
The Zeppelin Shirt
Chosen

Flipping Through the Memories of You - pt. 1

815 22 2
By futurewriter1909

REQUEST: Hey! If you still take requests, can I ask for a Sirius Black x reader where the reader was a marauder and an animagus which was a Phoenix ? She was Harry's godmother too If it's possible? Like Harry finds a picture of her in Sirius's room and asks Sirius about her so he explains it while going through their memories together (also some Marauder moments?) and it's just super angsty cause the reader died from Voldemort (you can choose where and why) 

XX

Sirius was watching the liquor in his glass. His hands were placed flat over another, the wood below his right palm was digging into its skin and his head was resting on his left. He watched it- like a hawk. He could take a sip but he has gone twelve years without smoking and alcohol, so why should he go back to his old habits. He didn't really want to go back to his-old-self.

"Sirius?" a boy's voice caused him to turn around. He almost felt himself say James from his tongue. But the eyes rarely prevented him from doing exactly that.

"Harry." he smiled and glanced at the large book- album in his arms. "What do you have there?"

"Just something-" he stopped after he saw the whiskey behind Sirius. He stopped and looked at him. "I can come another time if I'm bothering you." he backed away. He knew that interupting a man infected by the taste of alcohol was a bad sign. He learned that back in Private Drive.

Sirius glanced where Harry was looking and smiled. "No, no. It's okay, Harry. You're not bothering me- and this?" he pointed at the glass. "That's just temptation." He stood up and walked with him to his bed. Harry put the album on his lap and Sirius smiled. "Reckon you want to know about your mum and dad, huh?"

"Yeah but I got most of the stories from you and Remus already." he shrugged, flipping a few pages. "And this photo of all of you together..." he pointed at the wedding photo. "... and I know all of the people here but not the one you're holding under your arm." he pointed at the woman, who was indeed wrapped under his arm.

Sirius smiled. You.

"I wanted to ask Remus but I remember I saw her photos in your room as well." he turned to the nightstand and took a hold of a framed photo of you and him. He smiled even more. It felt like a sweet sorrow, seeing you again.

"That's (y/n)(y/l/n)." he couldn't help himself. "She was your Godmother- a-and my best friend in the whole wild world besides James and Remus." he felt himself beaming already, shining the brightness when you were on his mind.

Harry repeated the name, trying to remember it by the sound of rolling it off his own tongue. "She was my Godmother?" he asked him, doing the same eyebrow furrow as Lily did. It made Sirius almost giggle. So much like his father but so much like his mother as well. Merln, he wished how everything would be different.

"Yeah." Sirius took the framed photo of the two of you in his hand. "The two of you met when you were just a baby. Around 5 hours old and all until your were seven months. "She adored you." he kept watching at the photo, hoping that in some way, you would walk out of it.

"You keep talking in the past?" Harry added and that was the time Sirius' smile faded.

"She died just after Marlene." he lowered the photo because all of a sudden, his arms lost strenght. Grief.- But Harry shouldn't feel that. No. He should feel the best of his Godmother. Know the best of you. So he put the cheery smile back on his lips and started.

"She was one of us, you know?" He nudged him a bit and Harry felt himself feel better. Sirius noticed that and continued. "Marauders! The famous five!" he continued to shout throughout the whole room.

"But I never heard McGonagall mention her with you." Harry furrowed his eyebrows again.

"That's because she knew herself around. She knew how to be on the good side with every professor." he now opened the framed photo of the two of you and a pack of polaroids came out. Harry let out an amazed 'wow'.

He picked one and Sirius started.

"This was taken by James in our fifth year. We were all so tired from the full moon with our Remus. He was resting up-stairs being cranky as ever, so we decided to rest in the Common room like we were thrown out from our dorm- which we were of course.

I also remember that exact same time we had an exam the next day and none of us had the energy for it, so we just decided to take a nap downstairs and study during the night.

That was a mistake.

We slept till one am and instead of studying we laughed. "

' "Don't you fucking dare, you dog-smelling piece of shite." you put your hands up in defense position but he only threw himself on you. "GER'OFF ME!" you laughed, pushing him away.

"But I'm just getting so comfortable." he hugged your waist and put his head on your stomach. "Isn't it comfortable?" he teased and youflicked his head.

"Fuck off."

"Come on, Sweets." he looked up, grinning with his eyes. "Don't tell me you don't like me on top?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

You slid your arms down your body, up his and to his head and taking a hold as if you were about to kiss him. You leaned in but instead of his lips, you went for his ear. "How do you want me to break your neck? Left or right?"

"Do it left. Right isn't my best charasteristic definition." he scrunched his nose and you just kicked him off the sofa. '

"I made a move on her since the day she was dared to kiss me. We were twelve, she was having her hair put up in a ponytail, a bow on the side of her head. She was the most gorgeous twelve year old." he swooned and Harry rolled her eyes.

"Wait." he suddenly realized. "She knew about Remus?"

"Of course, she knew. She was the first time to transform into her animagnus form-"

"What about this one?" Harry got stuck on the other. You and Lilly laughing, covered in glitters.

"Oh yeah. That was the time, James and your mother started dating and decided to prepare a banner for the Quidditch match against Hufflepuffs. It didn't go as planned."

' Lilly stretched out her hand. "Give me the bomb." and you, carefully watching her work, gave her the empty bomb. "Glitter." she ordered and you obeyed. "The gold glitter." she asked again after she saw you handed her the red one purple one instead.

"Oh, shite. Sorry." you switched the glitter.

She giggled and you joined. "This is so fun."

"Yeah. Can't believe I finally have a female friend." you added and she closed the glitter bomb.

"Can't believe I thought you were dumb for hanging around them."

"Auch-"

"Oh my God- you're not dumb!" she quickly started to appologise after seeing how wrong that came out. "I mean- I- uhm-"

"It's fine, Lily." you laughed and put your hand on her shoulder. "Sometimes I wondered the same." and she laughed with you.

"Are the two of you ready, already?!" Remus bursted in the room and both of you looked up at him.

"Already ready." you mocked him and he rolled his eyes.

"Cranky. Full moon approaching?" you teased and he eyed you dangerously.

"Might as well." he threatened and you put your hand around him.

"Relax, Grumpy." you leaned into him. "We were just doing the finishing touch on the- wait." You stopped and looked around. "Where is it?" you asked as you saw Lilly wasn't holding it.

"Fuck." both of you ran back to Lily's bed but all of a sudden there was a bam and a click of a camera. '

"That same day I asked her to be with me." Sirius felt himself giggle. He was like a young scholar boy again, feeling those first sings of having a crush. Here, this is the photo of us after snogging all win party after the match." he pulled out another photo of you and him with swollen and lipstick smudged lips.

"This is a Hufflepuff Common room?"

"I didn't say it was our win party." Sirius shrugged.

' He continued to talk. Just talk nonsense over nonsense. You like the Hufflepuff- when he was sober and not acting like he just won the World Quidditch Cup. Suddenly an arm wrapped around your waist and without looking up, you already knew who was holding you. "Hey, mate. Banner is looking for you. Says he wants another shot."

"SHOTS!" the Hufflepuff shouted that both of your eardrums almost exploaded. He was gone before your hearing cleared.

"Thank you for saving my arse but I had it handeled." you leaned into his warm body and walked forward.

"I know but I wasn't saving you. I was simply getting rid of him because I hate seeing you with guys who aren't me." he stopped, put his hands on your hips and pulled you closer. "Why don't you want me?"

"What?" you scrunched the space between your eyebrows and Sirius felt his stomach cry tears of joy. You were so adorable. "All you do is flirt with everybody and everything that crawls."

"Yeah but I'm only wanting to be with one person that- crawls?" he seemed to get a bit cringey on the end and he knew it. "I mean-" he tried to fix it but you were already laughing at him, your arms around his neck.

"I know what you meant." your fingers dug into his curls and you kissed him. He smiled into it thinking that this kiss was definetly not the same as the one six years ago but it definetly made him feel just the same amount of joy, if not more, as he felt back then. '

"I was so in love with her. She was just so- so- so her. She was hilarious when it came to making us laugh, she was kind as the heaven above, beautiful more than aphrodite herself and she brought the best out of people. She pushed James into Lily at the party right when the term started. She just knew they were meant to be but she was also sick of James' proud talking and no action." he continued to swoon. Harry listened carefully. "And maybe what happened after wasn't really a flourishing moment for me-"

' " I AM NOT YOUR PROPRETY SIRIUS BLACK!" you shouted on the top of your lungs. You were so sick of him. " I do not need to tell you every step I make!"

"Yes you do! It's clearly not rainbows and sunshines out there!" he shouted back.

"You don't tell me either!"

"That's because that's different!"

"How is that different!"

"Because I love you!"

"What?!"

"I don't want to lose you, love. Please, just stay safe." he calmed his voice but you sure were far from calm.

"Nowhere is safe. I promised Marlene I'd be there and I will be there if it's the last thing I do." you were now grabbing your jacket and storming to the hall. He was at your heel.

"NO, YOU WON'T!" he continued to shout, grabbing your arm. "It could be a trap!"

"I don't care! She is my friend!" you tore out your arm from his grip.

"Fine!!" he let go of you. "But if you walk out those door, don't bother coming back." he snarled and you widened your eyes.

"What?" your voice was now quiet.

"You walk out those doors and I'll swear to Merlin himself, you won't find your stuff in here anymore. This is it. The ultimatum."

Your hand was already on the knob, decision to that ultimatum was already decided. "Go screw yourself and your ultimatum." you snarled back and walked through those doors.

He stood there for a momnent, maybe less than a second before screaming behind you. "FINE! LEAVE!" he shouted, watching your back. "I HATE YOU!" '

"The last time I saw her, I let her think I hated her. I was waiting all night for her to come back. To apologise, to beg her to stay. I practiced the whole speech, pacing in the kitchen, the living room, the hall... I felt like walking on the roof but the next thing I could remember was wanting to jump off it because the love of my life, was gone." he kept the tears hiding. Not in front of Harry. Not now. "I never told her she was the love of my life. Never. She was the best kind of love. The one to tell secrets, to hold and feel safe, to feel butterflies at each kiss, each hand hold, each eye contact. I even had a ring prepared but I was too scared to ask the question." he took a hold of the string around his neck and from his shirt he pulled out a diamond ring. "The most horrible thing was that there wasn't even a body. Only ash." he frowned before simpering. "Ironic."

"Why ironic?" Harry asked.

"Her animagnus was a pheonix. A beautiful fire golden pheonix." he smiled wider than he intended. He loved your animagnus- more than anything but he loved you even more than that. Because you weren't his- no, never. You were yours and that gave you a special charm he fell in love with at the first place. He just wished he had a chance to tell you he loves you.

"But-" he started but quickly shut up, shaking his head in denial.

Sirius looked at him, quirking an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"No. Nothing." Harry kept hiding it but Sirius couldn't take the curiousity hidden like Harry could.

"Come on , Harry. It's alright."

"It's stupid but could it be the reason they never found her body because she was reborn in the ashes just like a pheonix would?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 830 52
Ella Barnes is quiet with a timid personality until she befriends the infamous Marauders. She starts to come out of her shell and find herself more...
7.9K 637 34
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️: All original characters owned by J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the plot. Set...
152K 2.1K 12
◜𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄◞ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐: ↷imagines ...
2.7K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...