Made in Chelsea

By mollswritesx

Following Made in Chelsea 2020/21! More

Willow Locke
Back in Chelsea
Suspicions
Cheating
Friends
Tiff
Country House
Argument
Last Night
'Fun'
What's Happening?
Emily
Rumours
Reconciliation
Cornwall
More Drama
Verity
The Wedding
Reunited
Cracks Beginning To Show....
Advice
Falling Apart....
Over
Girls Night
Inga
New Beginnings
Gareth's fundraiser
Flirting?
Observations
Alone
Boat Party
Rumours
Girls' Night Away
Jealous
Where do we go from here?
Protect Your Friends
Blind Date
Pizza
Awkward Dinner
Friends?
Lake District
Christmas Miracle
New Series!!!
We're Back
Emma
Tragic
Girls United
Shameful
Proposal
Meddle
Girls

Is this a date?

739 7 3
By mollswritesx

****Willow's POV****

A couple of days after I got back from Liv's, Sam messaged me and invited me to go for breakfast with him and some of the boys. I hadn't seen him since that night, so I doubt he knew anything about the conversation I had with Zara and Melissa.

I had just been to a yoga class so I arrived all sweaty with the boys looking fresh.

"Hi guys." I took a seat next to Sam and Jamie. "How are we all?"

"We're good thanks." Jamie pulled me into a hug. "So about a year and a half ago we wanted to start up a breakfast club and this is actually the second meeting since then."

"Why do you need a breakfast club anyway?"

"Just a place for us to come and have a good gossip. Even though none of us ever have drama." He replied sarcastically.

"Yeah none of us."

"What's been happening with you then?" Sam asked me. "I haven't seen you since Liv's party thing."

"So I actually have something to tell you about that. Basically I saw Zara that night and she wasn't very happy and then Melissa joined in."

"Why?" Alex asked.

"So she's heard that I've apparently been going against her to Sam, almost plotting against them getting back together."

"Which is true....." Alex joked.

"I will admit that I don't think they should get back together right now and I told her that. I basically said if you get back together now you'll both be so insecure and it will ruin the relationship."

"Which is also true."

"Exactly. She then said she would be happy with that and I kind of gave her a pep talk to say she's better than that. Anyway then Melissa came out and said she wasn't happy with how I treated Zara."

"I bet they have the exact same conversations about Sam."

"That's what I said. But I shut it all down and just ended the conversation. I don't want to be involved in some petty drama and I'd rather everything just be out in the open."

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that." Sam put his arm around me.

"Don't be. I would support any friend if they were in your position and that's not going to stop just because two girls don't agree with it."

"You're a good friend." Jamie said to me. "Did you get to meet Tiff?"

"Yeah. She was so nice, we were both there to help Liv set up and had a little chat."

"Tiff is a lovely girl." Sam agreed.

"Speaking about that night though, I got a few voicemails." Alex pulled his phone out. "This one was sent at 3am."

He started playing this voice recording of me slurring to Alex that I was so drunk and in a bath and I needed help. It was hilarious and embarrassing at the same time.

"Did I miss a chance to see you wasted?"

"You did. I was absolutely gone. I slept in that bath tub."

"You are hilarious."

****Liv's POV****

I got home after spending a couple of days at my parents and found Ollie and Gareth both on the sofa having a cup of tea.

"Olivia Bentley." Ollie said. "Look what the cat dragged in."

"Ha ha."

"How was the party?"

"It was so good. Everyone just got wasted and they were all shagging, I'd consider that a good night."

"The two best things in life; booze and sex."

"Exactly."

"Who was there?" Gareth asked.

"So Tiff, Willow and I stayed the longest but there was all my crew plus like Sam and Harry, with their respective partners."

"I've actually never got drunk with Willow before, what kind of drunk is she?"

"She's fun drunk." Ollie said, which I confirmed.

"She definitely is. I think she had an argument with Zara because after that conversation she just did not care anymore. She slept in my bath."

"Was she alright?"

"Yeah, we had a little cuddle and I made sure she was alright before she started drinking again."

"You know your face just lights up when we talk about her."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Does Liv have a little crush?"

"I'm not a child, I don't have crushes. I will admit she is good looking and she has an amazing personality but I don't even know if she 'swings' my way."

"There is the old saying that everyone has a little bit of gay in them."

"I guess. I don't know, what do you think I should do?"

"I mean you're not asking her to marry you, so I would just go for it. Ask her to go out for a few drinks tonight, I feel like as friends you never really get to spend a lot of 1 on 1 time with people."

"That's true."

"Take her out tonight, if nothing comes of it then you can just remain friends, it's not like you're massively in love with her."

"Oh definitely not."

"Exactly. Both of you have previously said as well that you're not looking for anything serious anyway, so you can just have fun together. Just don't fall out because I'll have to pick Willow's side."

"Oh we won't."

****Willow's POV****

I got a text that afternoon from Liv asking if I wanted to go for a drink with her tonight. I wasn't sure why we were going out on our own but I enjoyed her company so I accepted the offer. She'd booked us into a fancy roof top bar so I chose a classy midi dress for the occasion.

"Hey." I approached the table as she'd already arrived. "You look great."

"So do you. I've got you a Prosecco."

"You know the way to my heart. It's beautiful up here as the suns setting."

"I know. I think this is actually one of my favourite spots in London." She said.

"I'm honoured you've brought me here. So how have you been?"

"I actually only got back this morning. I stayed a little longer than intended, it was nice to just relax in the countryside and get my mind straight about everything."

"Is something going on?"

"It's just. Everyone around me seems to be all lived up and settling down whereas I don't feel like I'm at that place right now."

"That's OK. I don't think I'm in that place right now either."

"Have you thought about being in a relationship?"

"Obviously if I found someone who I really liked then I would be committed in a relationship but I feel like right now I just want some fun and maybe that affection you get in a relationship."

"I guess the reason I'm asking is because I do find you attractive and I would like to see if there is something between us." I paused for a moment to take that information in. "It's alright if you don't feel the same way, I understand."

"It's not that I don't find you attractive, obviously you're a very good looking girl and I can appreciate that. It's just I've never considered a relationship with another girl before."

"I've never dated a girl either, I've been on a few dates but that's about it."

"I feel like we should just enjoy this date, or whatever it is and then see where things go."

"I would like that, so how have you enjoyed being back in Chelsea?"

"I'm actually loving it. I feel like even though I really loved being in Italy, I never really had many friends out there so being back and socialising has been really nice."

"Talking about socialising I went to this sexual awakening course with Verity, Emily and Tiff this morning."

"What was that about?"

"She basically just gave us ideas for how to spice things up in the bedroom. There were a lot of sensual pieces, for lack of a better word."

"I feel like you probably didn't need any help with that."

"You're not joking, I don't think Tiff did either to be fair."

"That doesn't surprise from what I heard the other night."

"I feel like a lot happened the other night though. I did try to make sure you was alright but I think you was gone by then."

"I was wasted, you're not wrong. I just had an altercation with Melissa and Zara. It did hurt because I felt like they were going at me just for being a good friend to Sam, I know he's not perfect but he definitely didn't deserve to be cheated on."

"No, I know he's done it in the past but I think everyone can see how much he's grown up."

"I didn't know him when he was with Tiff but I could tell he'd changed. I just tried to be a nice friend and it ended up with just another argument."

"You are a great friend, just if you needed that confirmation. Jamie and Habbs could not speak more highly of you and I've definitely seen that. Ollie cares for you a lot as well."

"Ah thank you. Ollie's only had great things to say about you too, I can tell he loves having you around."

"I feel a bit like their child. They check up on me, make sure I've eaten. I don't think I'd be able to survive without them."

****

We had some food and a few more drinks before we decided to make a move.

"It's been great to have some alone time together." I said as I spotted a cab in the distance.

"I agree. Maybe we could do it again some time."

"I'd like that." We kind of stared awkwardly at each other before she leaned in and placed a kiss on my cheek. "I'll see you soon."

"See you soon." She walked away, when I realised this was my chance to take this moment and live for once. "Wait Liv."

She turned around with a confused look on her face before I walked up to her and sealed our lips together. It was nothing passionate, just an innocent kiss before our lips separated again.

"I had a really good time tonight. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure."

I pecked her lips again before jumping into the cab, giving the driver my address. I pulled out my phone and found Ollie's contact and rung him.

"Hey Willow."

"Hey, so I just went on a kind of date with Liv."

"I know, she asked for our thoughts on the whole thing."

"What did you say?"

"Just That you both deserve some fun and it's not like you're getting married so you may as well just go for it."

"That's exactly what happened. I feel like there was never an awkward silence between us."

"That's good. Has she gone?"

"Yeah, we made our own ways back. I may have given her a kiss though."

"Shut up!" Ollie almost screamed. "That is so unlike you."

"I know. I just wanted to live life in the moment with no regrets."

"I applause you, I hope you're happy."

"I couldn't be happier right now."

@willowlocke: sometimes the unexpected ones are the best ones 🌟

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

So that was the last episode of last series, so now there's going to be a big time jump from now.

I still don't know who I want the love interest to be, whether Liv was just a fling? Sam? Tristan? Any last thoughts.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ENVY By keishahrmsx

General Fiction

602K 23.1K 73
NEW STORY! chapters are updated frequently. No bio, just read. It's worth it
49K 692 33
*First Story* ENJOYπŸ™‚ Started: July 13, 2019 Finished: October 1, 2019
272K 3.2K 35
Life's too short to not know how your bias would react to everyday things. [STARTED : MAY 6, 2019 | COMPLETED NOVEMBER 9, 2019]
214K 4.4K 30
"π‘΄π’‚π’Œπ’† π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’‹π’‚π’˜ 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑-𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 π‘Ίπ’‚π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’Žπ’š, 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑-𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑-𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 π‘΄π’‚π’Œπ’† π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’š "𝑢𝒉 π’Žπ’š π’ˆπ’π’…" π‘΄π’š, 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑-οΏ½...