FORCED MARRIAGE|| KSJβœ”οΈ

By AlexiaXnamjoon

How would you feel when someone you insulted very badly wants to marry you? Well the same happens with Min j... More

Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
BC #1
BC #2
BC #3
BC #4
SPECIAL THANKS
BC #5
BC #6
BC #7

Part 37

2.3K 101 27
By AlexiaXnamjoon

" can you please take me to this address." I ask the cab driver as I got inside the cab. It's been two weeks since I met tzuyu that night and today I'm going to meet that cute little pumpkin that I have always seen on my phone. I'm so excited to meet him.

Flashback*

I took tzuyu to my house that night to calm her down as she was still not ready to open up.

She was sitting across me on the dining table as she held the glass of water in her hand sipping it and busy in her own world.

" tzuyu." I called her and she came back to reality.

" y-yeah" she didn't made eye contact with me.
" what's the time?" She asked looking around searching for a wall clock.

" 9:15pm" I replied which made her stand up from the chair in hurry.

" I need to go." she was trying to walk Past me but I held her arm.

" you're not going anywhere unless you tell me why were you working at the club?" I demanded and she went back to her chair sighing.

"It's a very long story." she fiddled with her fingers. her eyes down.

" it's alright even if it takes the whole night I am ready to listen." I really wanted to know that why she was working in the club when she works in V-NAM.

the reason behind it.

" why were you working at the club?" I repeated. " do you even know how much of a dangerous thing that is?! Today I was there to save you but what if I wasn't?!"

" how many jobs do you have?" I questioned but she was still quiet.

" I know I'm no one to ask this questions to you but I just wanna know the reason behind all this. The reason why you are always in a hurry and the thing you name as 'emergency"
I asked.

" I did all this for my son. For his future."

She has a son?! She doesn't even look married she's younger than me.

"I can't give him a loving childhood like every other children get but im trying my best to give him that by working on two jobs but I still couldn't make enough money."

" what about his father? Doesn't his father work?"

" his father..."
She paused and looked at me and I realized that she had watery eyes.

" his father left me when I was pregnant because he doesn't wanted the baby"

So cruel.

" I wanted to surprise him with the baby on his birthday but instead he left me alone. I was all alone. I raised my son all alone. No one was there for me and my child. I worked hard to pay the debts of the people from whom I have lent money. I need to pay the rent of the house and the fees of the kindergarten my son goes to."

She bursted into tears and I went and hug her.

" what about your parents?" I knew that she was broken and I was hurting her more by asking more questions but I couldn't control myself. I was curious.

" th-they also kicked me out of the house knowing that I was pregnant.... I thought that his father.... My boyfriend... We would marry each other but... Nothing like that happen.... Everyone left me alone knowing that I was pregnant.... They wanted me to abort the child... But how can I? He's my child. My blood! What made me more sad was that the people I thought were mine they only did that to me. They broke me. Left me in the dark to suffer alone. "

She said crying hard as she hugged me back.

" even working two jobs I can't make enough money for me and my son to live a peaceful life."

" it's.....alright...its all past." I patted her back.

" I have to leave him alone in the house whenever I went to work. Nobody is there to look after him when I'm not there. I lock him up in the house so he don't go outside but that's is more dangerous h-he hurt himself last time when he tried to get some snacks from the cabinet that was up high. That's the reason I had to leave the meeting."

" oh.."

" but now a days I give him sleeping pills so that he won't wake up until I come back home and hurt himself."

" you give him sleeping pills?! Whats his age?!" I asked breaking the hug.

" 4" she replied and I widened my eyes.

" what If he has side effects?!" I questioned.

" I know but what can I even do? I know I'm a bad mother.." she hung her head low.

She told me more about herself and other things while crying and sobbing hard I couldn't help myself but have pity towards her. If chanyeol and baek would know this they would feel the same.

END OF FLASHBACK *

I looked back at my phone and saw the kids photo.

Chou hajun.

" mam we are here." the cab driver said and I looked around and realized that I had reached the kindergarten.

I paid the cab driver the money name exited the cab. It was time to leave and all the children were running towards their parents with wide grins on their faces.

I went to the nearest teacher. " excuse me, could you please tell me where is Chou hajun?" I asked her and she questioned me.

" who are you? You're not hajun's mom. Who are you to hajun?"

" I am hajun's mother's friend." I replied and she called out his name.

" hajun!" she yelled and the little toddler came running towards her.

It's the first time I have seen him. He's so cute.

Idk from when I started liking kids.

" teacher, did my eomma came?" he asked in a cute voice.

" nah. This lady is saying that she is your mother's friend do you know her?" she questioned and he looked at me and I was surprised that he was smiling when he looked at me. He was looking happy.

" you are Kim jiah right?!" he asked hugging my legs as if we have met before and are good friends.

" you know her?" the teacher asked.

" yes! Teacher! She is our hero! She helped my eomma in so many things! She is her best friend!" he said to his teacher and smiled.

" oh, then sorry I might have misunderstood. I was just confirming since there are lot of kidnappers around here." she Reasurred.

" oh I totally understand that." I replied as I took hajun in my arms and left from there.

We were walking on the footpath.

" did your eomma told you about me?" I asked looking at the cute kid.

" yes, she always talks about you and she show me your pics together too." he said laughing as he plays with my hair.

He's so friendly and good to be with.

" okay... So your eomma asked me to pick you from kindergarten because she is busy today so you're going to spend the day with me.
What do you wanna do first? " I asked him.

" ICE CREAM!!" he yelled and I took him to get some ice cream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.5K 24
They say π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖π—₯𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...
284K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
473K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
562K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...