Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Engagement
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Death

518 14 0
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
   It has been 6 months, since the wedding, and everything is perfect. Nik and I are happy. Kat and Elijah are getting married in three weeks. We already got the bridesmaids dresses, and Kat's wedding dress. I am her maid of honor, Bekah, and Freya are her bridesmaids. Elijah's best man is Nik, his groomsmen is Josh and Kol. Marcel was going to be Elijah's groomsmen, but he asked to walk Kat down the aisle, and she said yes. Esther wants to have a party soon, so everyone in New Orleans, meets the new Queen. Nik says that it's important to Esther. The party is tomorrow.

   Anyway, I woke up, and Nik was sleeping. I quietly got out of bed, and went into the closet. I put on my strapless blue dress, with my blue heels. I quietly left our room, a and went downstairs to the kitchen. Kat, Elijah, Kol, and Davina were in the kitchen.

    Kol said, " Wheres Nik?"

    I said, " He is sleeping."

       I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. Elijah got a text on his phone, and said, " Caroline, Are you going over to the plantation house?"

    I said, " Yeah. I'm going over there in a little bit with Davina, Freya, and Kat. Why?"

   He said, " No reason. Bekah texted me wanting to know if you were still going over. Mother and Father are over there, right now."

     I nodded. Kol said, " Davina, I wanted to spend today with you!"

  Davina said, " Well, you could come to the plantation house."

   Kol said, " Alright, darling."

   Kat said, " Elijah is going no matter what."

    I said, " Well, let's go."

   They nodded, and we walked to the courtyard. Nik and Freya was walking down the stairs. Freya said, " Leaving already?"

   I said, " Yeah. Come on. Nik, you coming?"

    He came over to me, and said, " I'm sorry, love. I have a meeting, but it shouldn't last long. I will be there in two hours. I promise."

   I said, " Alright. Love you."

   He pecked my lips, and said, " I love you, sweetheart."

    I smiled, and he walked to the kitchen. The rest of us walked out of the house. Kol, Davina, and Freya went in Kol's mustang. Kat, Elijah and I got in Kat's Black Lamborghini. We then drove to the plantation house.

    We arrived at the plantation house, and got out of the cars. We went inside the house, and Bekah, Marcel, Esther, and Mikael were in the living room. We sat down, and Mikael said, " So, Caroline. We were just telling Rebekah and Marcel about the party tomorrow night."

I nodded. Esther and Mikael went out to the garden. Bekah kept looking at me, smirking. I said, " What?"

Bekah said, " Nothing."

I said, " There's something. What is it?"

She wouldn't answer. Marcel said, " It's just you are going to be queen. You are going to rule beside Klaus."

I said, " So?"

Kat said, " You are going to have a bunch of responsibilities. Are you sure you are up for that?"

I said, " I am fine, Kat. I knew about this when I married Nik. I can deal with anything that comes my way."

Freya said, " Enough, chit chat. Swimming?"

We nodded. We went up to our own rooms. We all have clothes here, just in case we stay the night. I went into Nik's and i's room, I put on my Blue two piece bikini, and went downstairs and out the back door. Kol, Davina, Freya, Marcel, Elijah, Bekah, and Kat were all out there. Elijah, Marcel, Freya, Kat, and Bekah were in the pool. I laid down on the lawn chair and relaxed.

After ten minutes, I was being lifted up and thrown into the pool. When I came up, everyone was laughing. Mikael, and Esther came from the garden and sat down at one of the tables. I said, " Kol!"

Kol said, " Why would you think it was me? Elijah, and Davina are out of the pool."

I said, " Davina and Elijah know better. You are the only one that is a child."

Marcel said, " Kol is the one that did it."

Bekah said, " It was hilarious."

Freya said, " It was, Care."

Davina said, " Don't hurt him, Care."

Elijah said, " Caroline, it was harmless."

I said, " I know. I think he should get a taste of his own medicine."

I flashed out of the pool, and chased Kol around the backyard. I eventually caught him and threw him into the pool. Everyone laughed, including Kol. It was funny.

Nik's POV
It has been thirty minutes and Andrew still hasn't arrived. He wanted a meeting with me, so I made sure everyone was out of the compound. I didn't tell Caroline who I was meeting with. She would've wanted to stay and see what was going on.

Andrew finally walked inside, with his pack. I said, " Finally! I was getting tired of waiting."

Andrew said, " I said I wanted to meet."

I said, " Why?"

Andrew said, " I wanted to tell you that your girlfriend will be dead by the end of the day."

I growled and said, " She isn't my girlfriend. She is my wife, leave her alone!"

Andrew smirked and said, " I see I've hit a nerve. I already have 8 wolves looking over that plantation house, where your whole family is, including your wife. It would be a shame to give them the word to go ahead and kill them. It is a full moon tonight."

I said, " Leave them alone!! What the bloody hell did you want?"

He said, " You dead!"

I said, " Welcome to the party, everyone wants me dead. Mostly because I have more power, and everything they would ever want. Get in line! Why? I never did anything to you!"

He said, " You didn't do anything to me personally. It's what you and your wife is. You are half breeds, and need the world needs to be rid of filth like you."

I chuckled and said, " Really? That's what you are going with. There's something else. What is it?"

He said, " Fine, you caught me. I want all vampires to be extinct, and Wolves need to be the superior species. Vampires shouldn't even exist."

I said, " So this is about Jealousy? Really? Caroline and I are both part wolf, why kill us?"

He said, " You are an abomination. Hybrids can turn at will, don't burn in the sun, and it's bite is lethal no matter what."

I said, " Those reasons aren't even reasons to kill us. You are wolves, the bite is harmless for you. We are the more superior species."

He said, " That's not how it is supposed to be. Wolves turn every full moon, plus we want all of your deranged family dead, starting with you."

I said, " You better have some very good leverage. I will not stand for this!"

He smirked and pulled out his phone. He texted someone, and showed me his phone. There was a video of Caroline and Kol running around the backyard, in their swimsuits. Everyone was laughing and having fun.

Andrew said, " Enough leverage? I can have 8 wolves with stakes, and wooden bullets, and start shooting."

I said, " You can't kill me! Even if you wanted to!"

He smirked and said, " Really?"

He grabbed a stake from his back pocket. Not any steak, the last white oak steak. The one we had a spell on! How on earth did he get to it?

He said, " Your probably wondering how I have it. It's interesting. I met will 5 covens, and they told me about this weapon that could kill Originals. They tried to find this stake for the last year. They finally broke through the spell that was on it, and found it. It was here in New Orleans, in this fancy apartment, with a wall sized window. I looked and found out that Caroline Forbes owned it before, and never sold it. I wondered why you would put it there, then I realized that Caroline is your wife."

      I said, " Even though you found it, do you really think you could kill ME!!! I am Klaus Mikaelson, someone lesser men fear!"

   Andrew said, " Really? Even with two covens, and a pack of wolves. Let's see who wins!"

    His witches walked inside, and put their hands up and spoke Latin. I fell to the ground, clutching my head. Wolves came at me, and I struggled but managed to kill five of them. The pain increased and I was thrown against the wall, and fell to the ground, in pain. More wolves came at me, and I growled. I managed to kill 6 more of them. Andrew came at me with the stake in one hand. The witches were still chanting.

     He lifted my chin and said, " Any last words!"

  I spit blood out of my mouth and onto him. He smirked and plunged the stake into my heart. I fell to the ground, in pain. Everything eventually went dark. My last thought was of Caroline, my love.

Caroline's POV
    An hour later, We were playing around in the pool, when I felt this awful pain in my chest. I said, "AHH!!"

     Kat said, " Whats wrong, Care?"

   I felt the pain again, and said, " Owww!!"

   It stopped. Elijah, Kol, Marcel, Kat, and Mikael were at my side in a second. Elijah said, " Caroline, what's wrong?"

   I said, " It's this pain in my chest. (Pain happens again.) Aaahh!! There is is again!"

   Esther said, " Get out of the pool. Davina, Freya come here."

    I nodded, but couldn't get out. The pain was there again, and lasted for five minutes. Elijah picked me up bridal style, and put me on the lawn chair. Everyone was surrounding me. Esther said, " Girls. Put your hands over her heart, and chant with me."

  Davina, and Freya nodded. All three of them, put their hands on my heart, and chanted in Latin. Five minutes later, they stopped chanting, and the pain stopped. All three had looked like they seen a ghost.

      I said, " What's going on?"

   Esther said, " Niklaus." She then held onto Mikael and cried.

   I said, " What about Nik? What did you see? Someone tell me."

   Davina said, " Caroline, you need to calm down."

   I said, " I will calm down, once you tell me what you three saw."

   Freya said, " Caroline, Niklaus, he is in trouble."

   I got up, and Kol said, " Where are you going?"

  I said, " I'm going to see what the hell is going on!"

  I flashed out of the backyard, and to the compound. I arrived at the compound, and Kol, Elijah, Marcel, Kat, Davina, Freya, and Bekah arrived with me. I said, " You didn't have to follow."

   Elijah said, " He's our brother. We are family. We face whatever it is together."

    I nodded, and we walked inside. I seen 26 people. 2 were wolves. I recognized the one, he was standing over a burning corpse. He was Andrew. The body on the ground is Nik, he was dead! No! I couldn't control my anger, and it got the worst of me.

     I growled, and lunged at Andrew. I bit into his neck, and tore his throat apart. I ripped his head off, and lunged at the other wolf. I ripped his head off, i lunged at the other people. Elijah, Kol, and Bekah had helped kill the others. I killed 15 of them myself, the rest Kol, Bekah and Elijah tore apart.

    Once they were all dead, I seen Freya and Davina were chanting by Nik's body. I had tears running down my face, and said, " What are they doing?"

  Marcel said, " They are seeing if they can preserve his body, just in case we can find a spell to resurrect him."

    They stopped chanting, and said, " It's done."

   I flashed over, and bent down to Nik's body. My fingers grazed his face, and I was full on crying now. I held his body to me, and cried. He can't be gone! No!!

Elijah's POV
     Caroline bent down and Hugged his body to her. She was crying, and upset. Every single one of us were crying. Mother and Father soon arrived, and cried. Niklaus, our invincible brother was dead! There has to be another way. I will find a way to bring him back. Katerina hugged me, and I cried in her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 759 13
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
45.8K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠπŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—… 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
98K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
9.3K 217 13
Sequel to Our Love Lasts Forever(Klaroline) I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This takes place 15 years, wh...