My Life (Completed)

By Shyfoe

Onika had a one night stand at the age of 17. She had a fake ID so, the person she was with thought she was 2... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter: 10
Chapter:11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus

Chapter:9

3K 149 75
By Shyfoe

Quinn 🌺

"Ahhhhhhhh" Quinn screamed as she was yanked out of the bed by Meek. "Your ass is all over the news so I have to kill you" Meek said to Quinn.

Quinn started to cry for her Mommy. Then she remember to just pray. As Meek took Quinn up the stairs to the attic, Quinn started to pray.

"God please help me I miss my Mommy and I want to see daddy, please lord let me get through this." She said Meek look back at her and smacked her.

"As my child we do NOT believe in god. YOU UNDERSTAND ME" Meek yell yanking her up in the air.

"Mommy said if god looking over us we going to be alright. I don't know who rise you but they did a bad, job" Quinn said kicking him in the balls.

He droped Quinn and she hit her  head on the floor hard. She started to cry loud. Meek was holding himself.

Rihanna 🌸

I walked in the house with. Candy for Quinn cause she beena a good girl. I walked in Quinn room to see her not there I walk up the stairs to me and Meek room and I started to here Quinn cry. I ran to the crying. I saw her on the floor I just stood there Meek saw me and got up.

"That little bitch kicked me in the nuts. Take her ungrateful ass to the shed. And tie her up and if you disobey me I will have your neck you hear me" Meek said walking down the stairs to the shared room of him and Rihanna room.

Rih walked to Quinn picked her. "I'm so sorry I'm sorry" she whispered in Quinn ear as she held her tightly. She changed Quinn clothes to a light blue long sleeve shirt. Some jeans and Boots. It was always cold in the shed so she wanted to make sure she was warm on her lasts days on earth.

She hope she can give her an quick and easy death she didn't want to do it but she remember one time she disobey Meek and she was in the Hospital for weeks.

(Flash back)

"WHAT YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM" Meek yelled at Rihanna, "I couldn't do it he was only 14 how was I supposed to do that" Rih cried as she was pin to the wall by Meek.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TK MEAN HE STOLE FROM ME SO HE WAS HIS LIFE, HE KNEW NOT TO CROSS ME AND HE DID IT ANYWAY, IT WAS HIS CHOICE" Meek yelled in Rih face.

"He was only fucking 14, he probably just STOLE to get him something to eat or help his mother, he talked about how they never had nothing so of course if he had a choice to eat and help his mother just to stole then fuck it we didn't have to kill him" Rih said trying show Meek he was wrong for trying to take that boy life.

"Bitch I make the decision I don't give two fucks if he did it to eat, he disloyal just like your ass, so I'm show you to never disobey my orders" Meek said smirking

He pull Rihanna by her hair to the room. He roughly throw her to the ground making her groan and arch her back off the floor. He then stumped on her stomach.

She tried to tell him to stop but he keep going making her groan and scream. She was pregnant with his child, he always wanted kids but Rih was so stressed she kept losing the babies. So the time she was pregnant he beat her.

He keep going till Rih couldn't move he then picked her up and throw her in the bed he took off her clothes and being to light a cigarette he then push the lit cigarette in her said making her scream he keep going till the cigarette gave out.

"I don't want to mess of the pretty face of yours so I'm stay down here" He said licking his lips. He then took out a knife and begin to carver his name into her thigh. She screamed and kicked but that made it worse.

After 50 minutes of torture he was done he. Raped her till she pass out and couldn't move a muscle.

After that day of losing her child and getting beat she never disobey him. But she never killed.

(Flash back over)

Rihanna took Quinn outside into the shed and tied her up. "I'm so sorry I'm really am"

"Don't leave please don't leave me" Quinn yell crying making it hard to leave her

Rihanna went in the house to tell Meek she did what he told her to do.

"Good girl now let's go try and make some babies cause you killing that one she to ungrateful" Meek said taking Rih upstairs.

Rih knew when she have a baby he was going to leave her anyway he always talked about leaving her for some girl name Onika.

"We leaving tonight and after I'm done we kill her and leave cause that bitch is all over the news" Meek said undressing Rih doing the same.

Onika 🌻

"How did you become homeless" Kelly ask

"You don't have to tell her" Beyonce said rubbing her thigh" naw it okay I think you all should know" nic said sitting up.

(Flash back)

After B drop me off and gave me her number I ran to my room to avoid my mother. I called Lauren Because I already took a shower with B that morning.

Lauren Lu🥰
"You left me, what happened? Did you lose it? Was it good?" Lauren was asking a bunch of questions.

Nic-Nac💦
"Yes and it was girl"

Lauren Lu🥰
"Ahhhh did she eat till you was shaking"

Nic-Nac💦
"She eat till she was full. And guess what?"

Lauren Lu🥰
"What!"

Nic-Nac💦
"She had a duck and baby whoaaaa"

Lauren Lu🥰
"Bitch really how big was she?"

They both stayed on the phone for hour Nicki telling Lauren about her first and what happened. An hour later nic mom came into her room pissed.

"Where the fuck was your black ass" Her mom yelled busting in her room she hurry up and hung up the phone.

"I was at Lauren house " Nic said sitting up in her bed.

"I call Lauren mother and she said Lauren was at her friend house so why your ass lying" her mother said getting more mad

"I-ii" Nicki didn't know what to say she was caught.

"Give me that dam phone since you want to lie and when you get out of school you come straight home and do everybody chores since you want to be grown" She snatched Nic phone and smashed it on the floor breaking it.

After  that nic wasn't allowed to go out or do anything in that matter it been a month and she couldn't stop throwing up her moods change so fast she looked up what could be the reason and of course pregnancy popped up she really hope was wasn't pregnant.

Nic looked down at the purple and white pregnancy test. It told her what she already feared. I'm pregnant I'm an 17 year old woman who was still in high school. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. So many questions running through my mind.

I wonder how my mother will respond. She definitely be disappointed since I followed her footsteps getting pregnant in high school. But she wouldn't react bad right?

She had me at sixteen I'm one year older then that I'll survive just like her. I stood from the toilet seat and place the pregnancy test in my bag. I exited the stall then washed my hands. I walked back to the lunchroom.

I asked Lauren to buy me a test.

Hopefully my mother will understand even tho I lied. I made it home and my mom was in the kitchen. I sat at the island watching her cook.

"What child?" Sae said not even looking at me. "I'm pregnant" I said I wanted to get it over with, I didn't want to wait and try and distract myself from telling her.

She stop everything she was doing and turned to me slowly with a pissed/disappointed face. She shook her head "No you're not pregnant" she said not believing it. "I am I found out today" I say a few years falling down my face.

"How could you? You seen me struggle to rise you with your fucking dad in Nevada and you get pregnant yourself" she shouted

"It was an accident" I yelled back. "An accident" she paused "just like you. No you're not an accident. You were an mistake I should have listened to my mother and got an abortion" Her cruel words cut through me like a poisonous knife. "Get Out" she shouted pointing to the door.

"What" she couldn't be serious tears was running down my faster then a cat on crack.

"I said get out" she repeated

"Mom" I plead she didn't mean it. She love me

"Get the hell out of my house. Go find whoever got your ass pregnant, matter of fact I don't want you in the same city as me you going with your daddy" she said call my father.

I hated my father he saw me as a mistake as well but my mother always told me I wasn't and for her to say it just now killed me.

Tears fell rapidly from my eyes "mom you can't do this. I'm your daughter" I yelled

"Your father is on his way, lucky he was in Florida. I don't care what he do with you, My parents kicked me out when I decide I was going to keep you and so I'm kicking you out too. After everything I've done for you. This my payback Get out before I thorow you out. Go wait for your father" she said .

I flinch at her words and stood form the sit I was sitting in. I started to walk to my room but she stopped me "where do you think you're going? The door is that way" she fumed.

"I'm going for my things" I said with my head down.

"What things? You have never worked a day in your life, so you don't own anything in this house" she said

"Mom" I plead this couldn't be happening to me.

"Get out. You nothing but a whore. Go let then man who got you pregnant to take care of you" her words hurt so much and I couldn't take it anymore so I did what she was asking and left.

I waited four hours outside for my dad. I knew he was going to pick me out as well.

Three months into my pregnancy my dad gave me 1,000 dollars and took me to a shelter and that where Meek come in.

(Flash back over)

Everyone was crying nic was crying in Bey chest as she pulled her closer to her.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you baby" B mom said I keep my head in Beyonce chest.

"Oh my fucking god, she so fucking wrong for that she need her ass beat" Kelly said angry.

Solange cam on the other side of nic and rub her back.  "I'm glad you survived let's bring Quinn home" she said.

Everyone agreed.

Kehlani we call her by her first name. Kehlani came through the door like she was running.

"We found Quinn a neighbor called the police as soon as they herd about Meek come we going to get your baby" she said running back out the door.

Everyone followed her they all was in the front watching the FBI get ready and all the other police.

"We getting her back " Nic said smiling tears running down her face. They was all at the front as everyone left to get Quinn.

"Let's hope she okay" B mom said holding Nic hand. They all prayed and waited.

Kehlani 💮

"Team one upstairs, Team two downstairs I take the back with team three" I yelled

As everyone was searching I walked around back with Agent Morgan and Agent Reid. They took the basement that was at the back of the house and I  took the backyard. I walked at least four minutes till I came to this shed. "Pow"

I ran to the shed with my gun pointed.

We did it, we did it joe you going to be the next president of the United States~Kamala Harris

Vote

Chiya😁  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Soldier By N

Fanfiction

964 50 9
Beyoncé Knowles is an 18 year old from Houston and she is currently in New York for college. She wants to be a model and a fashion designer but her w...
227K 9.4K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
39.9K 1.4K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P*
53.8K 1.9K 34
Finished [2017] Beyoncé Knowles is just an ordinary young lady who lives in New York with her best friend, Nicki, a now model in Los Angeles. Actuall...