Sun and Moon- Tsukishima Kei

By NoMo17

Luv luv luv luv story with our Tsukki In short: Two teens meet in their first year of high school, and creat... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2: Blessings

Chapter 1

1.4K 22 5
By NoMo17

(Before we start I just want to say a few things. 1) I have no idea if I edited this or not bc it's been so long since I wrote it. 2) I'm pretty sure there has to be a lot of cringe in here so please forgive me lmao.)

I hum to the tune of the song playing through my headphones, trying to navigate my way through Karasuno High School.

Why is this place so different from my old school? It's hard to figure out where to go. I look down at my schedule, reminding myself of the classroom I'm supposed to go to.

I walk along the wall, not really paying attention to my surroundings. I look up just in time to see a door swinging at me, only a mere 3 inches away.

I'm going to die.

The door hits me hard and I fall onto my butt. Pain shoots through my forehead and my nose, causing me to groan.

"Oh shoot, Tsukki!" I hear a voice. I close my eyes tightly and put my head in my hands.

Who opens doors that hard?

"I think you...killed her!"

"Shut up Yamaguchi." I hear another voice. "She's obviously moving."

I slowly open my eyes, my vision switching from blurry to clear every 3 seconds.

"Don't open...doors with so...much force." Is the last thing I whisper before my vision goes dark and I fall on my back.

"TSUKKI THIS TIME YOU REALLY KILLED HER!"

~

I open my eyes and they're met with bright white lights. Oh...I'm in heaven.

"She's awake now Yamaguchi. Told you she's not dead." I hear that voice again.

Never mind, I'm alive.

I groan, closing my eyes again for a few minutes until I open them and blink a few times to get used to the light. I slowly turn my head towards the voices and I see a worried looking boy with dark grayish-green hair. Next to him sits an emotionless giant with blonde hair.

"Do you think she remembers what happened?" I watch the worried boy with soft features ask his friend.

"I don't know. I'm just upset we had to stay here." He crosses his arms.

"You know," I start "I can hear you." I say, lifting my hand up to rub my eyes. My head hurts so bad. And so does my nose.

"So you can speak. You're not useless?" The blonde haired boy sits forward in his seat. I just blink at him.

"You just tried to kill me, and now you're going to tease me? Seriously?" I ask him.

"I didn't try to kill you!" He says quickly. "Why would you walk there? There's a door!"

"Why are you so aggressive with doors? What did they ever do to you?" I try to sit up, but every movement causes a pain to shoot up to my head. I take a deep breath before lifting myself up slowly, dangling my feet off of the bed. "Is this the infirmary?"

"Oh, Tsukki is just upset because he didn't block that much during yesterday's game, he's been aggressive all day. Yes, this is the infirmary." The friendly one smiles at me, and the salty guy sucks his teeth, looking away.

"Oh, do you guys play volleyball?" I perk up.

"Yeah! We do. Tsukki is a middle blocker!" His friend grins. "Oh, my name is Yamaguchi Tadashi! This guy here is Tsukishima Kei."

"Nice to meet you guys." I smile, my nose hurting at the gesture. "My name is Amaterasu Katsumi. But you can call me Kat, or Sumi. That's what my friends call me."

"We're not your friends." Tsukishima says just as Yamaguchi opens his mouth.

"You don't have to be so mean about it. I think it's the last thing you can do considering the fact that you tried to murder me." I cross my arms.

"Sorry about that, Tsukki does feel bad about it! He just is kind of aggressive." Yamaguchi smiles reassuringly.

"Shut up Yamaguchi." Blondie snaps.

"Why are you two friends? He doesn't seem like he's very nice to you." I frown, but immediately stop when it causes me pain.

"It's none of your business. You're so nosy." Tsukishima growls.

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi lightly hits his shoulder.

"You're right. Sorry." I press my lips into a thin line.

An awkward silence falls upon us.

"So...middle blocker. That's kind of fitting. He's tall, and has a bad attitude. I would be intimidated if I played against him." I try to make conversation, though I direct my words to Yamaguchi.

"Right! Tsukki is 190cm!" Yamaguchi gushes.

"What do you play?" I ask the boy who seems to really care for this kid. I wonder why.

"Oh...I used to play as a middle blocker. Right now, I'm just a pinch server." He chuckles, though you can tell it's not all that happy. I frown, and a similar one comes over blondies lips.

"Pinch server? So you're a specialist! Man...it must feel really nice to know that your team has that much faith in you." I say and the reaction this boy has is so pretty I want to cry. His eyes widen, mouth slightly parted and his eyes are just sparkling, as if he didn't realize this before.

"Y-Yeah...I guess so..." He blushes and looks down.

"That's enough." Tsukishima stands up. "I'm so bored, we're going back to class. You are required to stay here for the rest of the day." He points at me, then drags Yamaguchi out of the room before any of us can say another word.

Well then...

I reach over and grab the blanket that's folded at the end of the infirmary bed, and slowly lower my body back down, resting my head on the pillow and covering myself with the blanket.

I close my eyes, and after what feels like several minutes, I can feel myself drifting off to sleep. Well, that is until I hear the door open again and my eyes immediately fly open.

"Blondie-Kun" I say, stifling a yawn. "You're back."

"Why are you suddenly using honorifics? And don't ever call me that again." He frowns, taking a seat in the chair he had previously been sat in.

"Because we're not friends, remember?" I say, looking at him. He nods, pressing his lips into a thin line.

"Finally it registered in your brain." He notes and I roll my eyes. "What class are you in by the way? Someone with a brain like yours must be with all the other idiots."

"That's...really mean." The corners of my lips tug downwards. "I was looking for class 1-4 when you attempted to murder me."

The look on his face when I say those words is definitely...something. He looks so expressive, yet not expressive at all.

"1-4? There's no way, you must have gotten the wrong class. I'm in that class, and you're way dumber than me. I refuse to be in a class with someone who just walks into doors as their hobby. You should ask the school to change it, you're aware that it's a college prep class right?" He rambles a bunch of insults.

Talking to this guy...is getting increasingly harder.

What makes someone this rude all day? I hold eye contact with him for a second, my face blank but my eyes telling exactly how I feel. That's how it always is, my eyes are my biggest traitors. I don't say anything and instead flip my body so I'm now facing the wall.

It's quiet before I hear him get up, the sound of his shoes meeting the cold, tile floor rings through the air. Thank goodness, he's leaving. But he doesn't. He rustles around with something before I hear him coming closer.

"Here, idiot." He plops a bag of ice in front of my face.

"Thank you." I murmur and pick up the bag. No paper towels or anything? It's so cold I can barely hold it for a few seconds before putting it down and rubbing my hands together to warm them up.

I do this a few more times and it clearly bothers Tsukishima because I hear him groan and then the sound of a chair dragging along the floor sounds throughout the room, making me wince. He snatches the bag from beside my face and I look at him, frowning. He takes this opportunity to gently press the bag of ice against my skin.

I blink, he's going to hold it for me? I lay on my back now, looking straight up as he holds the ice for me.

I close my eyes, maybe it will make this less awkward? Actually, no matter what happens any situation with this guy is going to be awkward.

"Um," I start, my eyes still closed. "why did you come back?" I ask gently, not wanting to sound rude.

"I had to. The teacher said one of us has to stay with you. Because I'm the one who hit you, they chose me." There's a slight edge to his voice, so I don't press the issue anymore.

I open my eyes and grab his wrist, intending to just push his hand away. I didn't even grab him hard or anything, but this guy drops the bag of ice on my face and quickly snatches his hand away from me.

"Shit. I didn't mean to do that. Why the hell are you grabbing me?" The guy's voice turns cold at his last sentence. I pick up the ice bag and glare at him, plopping it into his lap.

"I was trying to push your hand away because you obviously do not want to be here so I thought I'd save you some trouble." I huff out a breath. "You can just...just sit back over there and let's not talk to each other. It's bad enough I have to be here in the first place, and every time you open your mouth you just make things worse." I sigh.

I look back at him for a second and he looks amused. Ugh, he's so annoying. I turn onto my side again and face the wall. I hear him drag the chair back, and then sit in it.

I wish Yamaguchi was here instead.

Ah, I'm so bored...

That's reminds me. I sit up, looking around the room. Where's my stuff? My bag, my phone? I can listen to music or something. I slip out of the bed and search throughout the small room. I see lockers and one is slightly open while the rest are locked.

Voila!

I grab my bag from inside of it and I see my phone was thrown in there along with my headphones that are still attached to it. At least they grabbed my stuff for me. I quickly make my way back to the bed, grabbing my phone and putting my bag beside the bed. I insert the buds into my ears and scroll through my music to see what kind of playlist I'll listen to right now.

I pick a happy one since blondie-Kim's salty attitude is weighing down my own. I close my eyes and set my phone down, enjoying the music.

Just then I hear a bell ring throughout the school. I check the time, it's not the end of the school day. Maybe it's a break?

Around 10 minutes later the door opens again. I sit up and take my headphones out when I see Yamaguchi come in along with a short guy with orange hair. Each of them hold two trays of food in their hands.

"Ooh, are you the girl Tsukishima brutally hit with the bathroom door?" The orange haired boy's eyes gleam.

"Hey, why would you say it like that?" Tsukishima glares at him.

"That's what the whole team is saying." The boy grins.

"Yes, I am." I chuckle a bit.

"I feel bad for you. Now you have to stay here with him. He's mean." The boy walks over to me and places a tray on the bed.

"Oh, trust me. I already know." I roll my eyes and we both giggle.

"I'm Hinata Shōyō! I play volleyball with them." He smiles. "I have to go though, I just came to help out Yamaguchi with carrying the food."

"You're leaving already?" Yamaguchi looks at him.

"Yeah, you know how Kageyama is." Hinata says and a head peaks through the door.

"What did you say idiot?!" The guy glares at him. Hinata tenses up and scratches the back of his neck.

"Haha...I said I don't want to keep you waiting. Let's go!" He chuckles nervously and then runs out the room, the other guy chasing after him.

Yamaguchi pulls up a chair next to his friend, putting his tray in his lap and eating.

"So, how do you feel?" He asks.

"I feel okay, I got ice and so it kind of numbed the pain right now. Thank you for bringing us lunch." I smile, starting to eat as well.

"That's good! Tsukki texted me that you're in our class, that's nice. We can show you where it's at, at the end of the day." He smiles warmly at me.

"Okay, that'd be really nice. Thank you." I grin.

For the rest of the lunch period, mainly Yamaguchi and I talked. Mostly about volleyball though, and my previous school.

If the rest of the people here are like Yamaguchi, I don't think I would mind being at this school. But if they're anything like Blondie I might just transfer again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.2K 25
After a horrible incident, nearly one year ago, that took the life of his best friend, Chifuyu Matsuno was never the same. His friendly, outgoing per...
8.9K 228 8
After completing their exams and volleyball tournaments, coaches of Karasuno, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Shiratorizawa, Aoba Johsai, Inarizaki and Itachiyam...
1M 40.9K 55
"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 π˜πŽπ”." "𝐆𝐄𝐓 πŽπ…π… 𝐌𝐘 πƒπˆπ‚πŠ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍." "π’π“πŽπ ππ”π“π“πˆππ† π˜πŽπ”π‘ πƒπˆπ‚πŠ 𝐈𝐍 πŒπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍." ─ 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅οΏ½...
174K 4.5K 26
A story where the semi-clueless Ushijima Wakatoshi agrees to playing a game of truth or dare, and somehow ends up with a girlfriend. Started: Novembe...