KS2 - Falling In Love With My...

By thekswriter

He is handsome. He is cool. I like him. He is Gulf Kanawut Kirigun. and he is my sister's boyfriend. 1st Gen:... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
FINAL CHAPTER
COLE (Mew & Gulf's son) - not an update
Special Chapter

Chapter 30

7.3K 484 55
By thekswriter

Mew's POV

I am so exhausted. My body and brain are really drained.

It is the first compliment I heard from dad and I can't contain my happiness.

I really can't wait to go home and tell it to Gulf.
He will be happy to hear it.

My dad called me to join the quarterly party. I can't wait for booze. It's been a while since I last drink. I was so busy at work that I can't even have time to have fun.

It's already 5 when I decided to text my boyfriend.

"Baby, I need to join the party tonight. We increased our sales by 15%. I can't pick you up. I swear I'll go home as early as possible."

"Enjoy." My boyfriend is so sweet. He is not as demanding as before. I love him either way.

We are just drinking when I receive a notification from Becca. She tagged me and Gulf on her post.

It was a picture of us with a caption
"Happy second anniversary to this power couple."

I checked the date.

What the fuck.

A minute after that post, I received a text from Gulf.

"Let's break-up. Thanks for everything."

Holy shit. I stormed out of the club and drive to our home as fast as I could.

He is there. He should be there.

I was having a hard time pulling my card from my bag because my hands were shaking.

The unit was dark.

When I turned on the light, all I can do is just kneel because of my disappointment.

I am so disappointed with myself.

The cake, the wine, the gift, and all the decoration to make this night special, I wasted all his efforts. Even our bed is filled with red rose petals.

I am so stupid.

I grabbed my phone and tried reaching him but he turned off the phone.

I decided to drive to his grandfather's house. He will hide there for sure.

I arrived just in time, I saw Gulf getting out of the cab in front of their wide gate.

"Baby?"

He stopped walking and faced me.

"What happened? Are you mad that I forgot about it? I am sorry baby. We still have time to celebrate. Happy Anniversary."
I am really regretting that I went to that party instead of going home early.

"I am tired. Let's just break up. Leave now."
Why is he acting cold at me?

"Baby, let's talk. You promised that we will never break up." I tried hugging him but he is not hugging me back.

"You also said that you will never change but you did. I am tired of adjusting. I am tired of everything."

"But I still love you damn much. I love you even more. Adjusting about what? What did I do?"

"See? You are still clueless." I really don't know.
"This is not just about the anniversary."

"Then why didn't you tell me what's wrong before so I could change it? I could at least try."

"Because you'll just be mad and you will just leave when you're disappointed so I am trying to accept everything. But now I am brave enough to cut this toxic relationship. Between us, I am the one who loves more."

"Don't question my love for you. You don't know anything."

"Mew, I want to rest."

I dragged him to my car. I don't care if we are in front of their mansion. Stop me if they can.

I heard the gate opened. "Inside my car, now baby. Don't come out." I pushed him inside.

I faced the young guy who is now approaching us.

He walked past me and knocked on the passenger window.

"What are you doing?" He ignored me.

"Sir. Please tell me if you are okay. Order me now. Just one word. Please say if you are not okay." The guy said. What is he trying to do?

"That's my boyfriend. You can leave now."
He ignored me.

"Sir?" He keeps calling Gulf. I tried pushing him but this guy is so strong.

"Gulf, order me now please."

"Who are you?" I asked. I grabbed his collar. "Leave us alone."

"You are not my boss. I am not obliged to follow you."

"You pathetic piece of shit. Why are you calling my boyfriend like he was your friend or what? You're just a robot here. So what did they asked you to do? Nothing right? Are you trying to act on your own? Even the security team is not meddling with us so just leave."

"Yes, I am just a guard here. I live to protect Gulf and Thea. That's my only goal. I am not like you a selfish boyfriend who is insecure about his partner. Someone who wants to prove himself to his family but forgot that someone needs his care and attention too. You don't deserve him."

I punched him. He has no idea what's happening to me. Who is this guy to judge? how much did he know about me?

He tried slamming my window.

"Are you, okay?" He asked Gulf.

"Of course he is okay. So leave." I yelled at this guy but he didn't flinch.

Gulf lowered the window. "Cir, I am okay. This will just be quick so go."

He followed Gulf's order and he intentionally bumps into me.

"Fuck you." I cursed.

I followed my boyfriend inside the car.

"Talk now." He said.

"We will talk at home."

"I don't want to go with you, Mew."

"Trust me, you are coming with me." I started the engine and drive. He was not talking at all.

When we reached the building. I dragged him to our unit. I kissed him when we entered but he is not kissing me back.

"Please, baby. Kiss me."

"Let go, Let's stop this relationship. No matter how much I love you, I think I can't be happy with you anymore."

"What do you want me to do? Quit my job and be with you 24/7? You are being unfair."

"I was so happy with you back then but these past few months I didn't feel the same way. Tell me when did you last touch me?"

"Baby you know I am always tired."

"But you can party with others? I just don't feel loved anymore."

"Then let's do it now. "

"You still don't get it."

" I will try my best to make you happy again."

"No need. Just focus on your goal and I will focus on mine. I just let you drag me here because I almost forgot that this house is mine and it is you who should be leaving. You can stay here tonight since it is late but please leave tomorrow morning."

He climbed into the bed.

Damn it. He is really serious about breaking up with me.

I don't remember treating him badly. Maybe because I don't have much time for him.

I climbed into the bed after shower as well. "Baby, I am not going to leave. I can but you must come with me." He is now sobbing.

"I want to cut our relationship while I still love and respect you. I really want this breakup. I don't want to be your shadow anymore."

"But I can't."

I can see him crying already and I felt the pain that he was trying to conceal.

"I'll give you time to think. But I swear this is not breaking up."

I picked up my bag and grabbed some of my important stuff.

"Don't turn off your phone."

=====================
It's been two weeks since I left our unit...
He replies to my texts sometimes but he never answered my call.

I was also busy with my work.

I missed him so much. He was right. I don't have time for him already.

I tried working hard so much so dad can give me already the higher position that I wanted.

I rent a unit near my work. I don't want to tell my family about what happened to us because I know we can still fix it.

I texted Becca if she is with Gulf and she said that he is always sleeping.

I drive to their school to pick him up. He looks sad walking alone but what surprised me is when I saw the familiar guy walking behind him. It was that guard from the mansion. Why the hell is he here? He keeps following Gulf.
He handed a handkerchief to him. I can't see my boyfriend's face.

I immediately parked my car on the side and ran towards Gulf.

"Baby?"

It was the guard who turned to me and stopped me from going near to my boyfriend.

"Cir, stop it. You're causing a scene." Gulf uttered.

"Baby why is he here?"

"This is my school of course." The guard answered.

"Shut up! I am not talking to you." I walked towards Gulf and cupped his cheeks. "I am here to get what's mine. Time's up. I have given you enough time to think. Now let's go back to our place."

"Mew, I am already okay with this."

"Well, I am not. You promised me. Can you tell me everything that you want? I am willing to change everything."

"Why don't you focus on your goal first and just come back to me when everything is all right. I am tired of being understanding. I am tired of controlling my jealousy when you are working every night and every time I am checking the store you are just fucking doing nothing but to flirt with the girls there. You thought I didn't know it? Mew, I am not that naive. I am fucking jealous every day and I can't fuckin do anything about it because you are serious with your work which I doubt. After all, I never see you working overtime. You are just extending your time to flirt. Since the beginning, you know how selfish and possessive I am. I have controlled it but you are taking me for granted every single time. Why? Because you know I can't break up with you. Because you know that I love you more than you love me and I am very much aware of it. And that pains me big time. Others can work without neglecting their personal affair. But why can't you do it? Why is it that I only hear work-related problems every time you go home? Why can't you ask if what's happening with me too and how I am feeling? Why can't you fucking do it? Why do I need to be distant with other guys but you can't? Why can't you think of what I am going to feel whenever I see you surrounded by girls? If you have the answer to all of this then call me again. In the meantime, think if you still love me, or are we just sticking with each other because we promised not to break up."

He walked away without hearing my response.

I didn't know that he has lots of issues like this. If only he had told me this before then there'll be no misunderstanding like this. I am fucked up.

One thing is for sure, I love him still. That fact will never change.

A/N : it hurts me to write this chapter but let me just do it for the sake of my plot. ✌💔😿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 372 9
Husband's mother :- Mother-in-law Husband's father:- Father-in-law Husband's sister:- Sister-in-law . . . Then Husband's boyfriend ? Simple ! Boyfri...
538K 31.5K 72
Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with my Sister's Boyfriend. 3rd Generation:...
485K 23.7K 52
L 1st Gen: Possessive Tharn 2nd Gen: Falling In Love with my Sister's boyfriend. 3rd Gen: COLE 4th Gen: Yours 5th Gen: Dominant Uke 6th Gen: Forever...
212K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...